West

Just now, Dougie93 said:

David Sacks: Trudeau creates a caste of economic untouchables in Canada

Emergencies Act brings deplatforming to the banks

Author of the article:
David Sacks,  Special to National Post
Publishing date:
Feb 22, 2022  •  17 minutes ago  •  8 minute read  • 

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau responds to a question during a news conference, Monday, February 21, 2022 in Ottawa. THE CANADIAN PRESS/Adrian Wyld

This article originally appeared in Common Sense, a newsletter curated by Bari Weiss. It is republished here with permission

Last summer, I warned readers of Common Sense that financial deplatforming would be the next wave of online censorship. Big Tech companies like PayPal were already working with left-wing groups like the ADL and SPLC to define lists of individuals and groups who should be denied service. As more and more similarly minded tech companies followed suit (as happened with social media censorship), these deplorables would be deplatformed, debanked, and eventually denied access to the modern economy altogether, as punishment for their unacceptable views.

That prediction has become reality.

What I could not have anticipated is that it would occur first in our mild-mannered neighbour to the north, with the Canadian government itself directing the reprisals. It remains to be seen whether Canada will be a bellwether for the U.S. But anyone who cares about the future of America as a place where citizens are free to protest their government needs to understand what has just occurred and work to stop it from taking root here.

Looks like the guy was 100% right. He predicted the wee bastard's moves well in advance.

Either he's a genius or he just studied Hitler's actions [specifically the 'enabling act' of 1933], while being well aware of Trudeau's fascist tendencies and Chrystia Freeland's Nazi heritage. 

Funny that two years ago Adolf Castro was chilling out, saying "Covid won't really get here", and in 2022, just two years later, he's invoking the emergencies act because of all the people who died of covid in our country.

Adolf: "Make my police crush the people who are smarter than me, but don't hurt my beloved peons. I mean, subjects. Uh, I mean, uhhhhmmmm... Buttsy dearest, what do we call the little grovellers when we're playing nice?"

2 minutes ago, Boges said:

That's a heck of a conflation. 

You still haven't vocalized why the browning of society by the intermingling of races is a bad thing. Since you're essentially calling it a genocide. 

nothing wrong with intermarriage

nothing wrong with people of the same race marrying either

valuing one over the other to the extent that one no longer exists is racist

and genocide in some cases

Edited by Yzermandius19

Just now, WestCanMan said:

Looks like the guy was 100% right. He predicted the wee bastard's moves well in advance.

Either he's a genius or he just studied Hitler's actions [specifically the 'enabling act' of 1933], while being well aware of Trudeau's fascist tendencies and Chrystia Freeland's Nazi heritage. 

Funny that two years ago Adolf Castro was chilling out, saying "Covid won't really get here", and in 2022, just two years later, he's invoking the emergencies act because of all the people who died of covid in our country.

Adolf: "Make my police crush the people who are smarter than me, but don't hurt my beloved peons. I mean, subjects. Uh, I mean, uhhhhmmmm... Buttsy dearest, what do we call the little grovellers when we're playing nice?"

let them come

let them come and kill me

do it now

before I have to bring this whole house of cards down

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Margaret Sanger was a well known eugenicist who wanted less blacks to exist

after all

Yes. They still predominantly put abortion clinics in black neighborhoods in the United States. 

Create desperation so they feel they have no choice. The abortion statistics among black women are staggering. 

And before you yell "racist", no I'm not a racist. I want more black children to get a shot at life not less

2 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

let them come

let them come and kill me

do it now

before I have to bring this whole house of cards down

The wind was a torrent of darkness among the gusty trees.   
The moon was a ghostly galleon tossed upon cloudy seas.   
The road was a ribbon of moonlight over the purple moor,   
And the highwayman came riding—
         Riding—riding—

4 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

And "a wonderful person who has an award named after her" according to Hillary and the Dems. 

The Democrats carry forward their eugenics past but just more subtly. Just flower up the language a bit

Edited by West

1 minute ago, Yzermandius19 said:

nothing wrong with intermarriage

nothing wrong with people of the same race marrying either

valuing one over the other to the extent that one no longer exists is racist

No one is valuing one over the other. It's just a natural evolutionary outcome to a multicultural society. 

Interestingly this "Browning" is happening mostly in Western Democracies (Canada, US, UK, France etc)

7 minutes ago, Boges said:

No one is valuing one over the other. It's just a natural evolutionary outcome to a multicultural society. 

Interestingly this "Browning" is happening mostly in Western Democracies (Canada, US, UK, France etc)

then how come you only opine whether its a good thing if there are no more white people

and not if it's a good thing if there are no more mixed people?

you sure seem to prefer interracial marriage and children

23 hours ago, West said:

Apparently it's "just 30 days". Where have we heard that before?

I remember being told that it was just going to take two weeks to flatten the covid curve. It has now been over two years and we are still trying to flatten this covid curve. This has to be one hell of a long bloody curve that we have going on here. With Castro Trudeau implementing his Emergency Marxist Act, this Act could go on forever, if he can get his Marxist way. I believe that he has got himself an extension to his Act. The dictator must be really running scared for him to have gone this far in trying to suppress our freedoms and rights in Canada.  

This emergency act is now being used by dictator Trudeau to start a war on we the peasants. We the peasants either submit to his Marxist tyranny, and we all just shut up and go away, or we can fight back to try and restore our rights and freedoms that were stolen from we the peasants.

There can be no doubt about it that this buffoon has an agenda for Canada and Canadians that is supposed to please his globalist great reset masters. Will the globalists win? Only time will tell. It all depends on whether Canadians want to keep up the fight or just surrender and then they will really find out as to what living in a communist country is like and all about. ?

9 minutes ago, Boges said:

The issue is the globalists destroying these countries, creating a crisis, then acting the hero. All for profit. 

I have no issue with people from other countries, only our leaders who choose to lob bombs over their head in an attempt to establish "democracy" in these places. 

4 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

C'mon bro, you gotta tough this out and see the other side with us. 

I will continue to move & comunicate

until I reach the time & place where & when my death will have maximum effect

I have no desire to live under the rule of totalitarian jackboots, none at all

rejoice at the coming of the angel of death

for that is Christ come to take me home

come and kill me if you mean to stop me

do it now

Edited by Dougie93