Trucker's Convoy

West

21 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

then how come you only opine whether its a good thing if there are no more white people

and not if it's a good thing if there are no more mixed people?

you sure seem to prefer interracial marriage and children

Who said anything about preferring interracial marriage?  Who said anything about there being no more white people?  

The answer to both questions is nobody.  

You're showing your true colours here dude.  

2 minutes ago, BubberMiley said:

He is one of the most prominant organizers of tge convoy. His arrest was livestreamed. He's hoping for bail today.

And that's for real the guy from the videos that you posted?

Why didn't this stuff all come out before the protest instead of after? All we saw was a bunch of baseless accusations. Those videos would have gone a long way a month ago. 

I personally don't give a crap about Pat King. Almost no one in the convoy knew anything about that guy until now, afaik.

The FC wasn't about any of the things that he was espousing there, just freedom.

Trudeau plays the good guy role quite well in front of the camera, but he's an evil POS for sure, and his fascist, Nazi style of rule is an embarrassment to this country.  

2 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

1. I personally don't give a crap about Pat King. Almost no one in the convoy knew anything about that guy until now, afaik.

2. Trudeau plays the good guy role quite well in front of the camera, but he's an evil POS for sure, and his fascist, Nazi style of rule is an embarrassment to this country.  

1. Ok, but we can also say that it's understandable why someone would think that there are more than a few bad apples in the bunch... whether or not it actually discredits the ENTIRE movement is another story.
2. Soooooo.... because we have filmed evidence of Pat King, that proves that Trudeau is an evil POS when the camera is off ?  Is that it ?  ?

12 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

indeed

nothing left to lose

no reason left to live

over the top into no man's land now

no turning back

Don't forget you are at the mercy of internet algorithms that particularly target you because you identify as a "devout Christian". Don't  kill yourself before considering you may have been played like a fiddle.

40 minutes ago, West said:

The issue is the globalists destroying these countries, creating a crisis, then acting the hero. All for profit. 

I have no issue with people from other countries, only our leaders who choose to lob bombs over their head in an attempt to establish "democracy" in these places. 

What countries are we talking about specifically. Syria and Iraq I guess? Both wars Canada largely steered clear of. 

3 minutes ago, BubberMiley said:

Don't forget you are at the mercy of internet algorithms that particularly target you because you identify as a "devout Christian". Don't  kill yourself before considering you may have been played like a fiddle.

come and kill me

bring your mob

do it now

while you have the chance

33 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

And you can hereby drop this 'shred of evidence' angle now.  You can however state that you don't care about the evidence...

Nonsense. 

All you have is heavily edited clips bro. 

Besides, last I checked even those with unflattering views still have constitutional rights to protest, no?

Edited by West

9 minutes ago, West said:

1. All you have is heavily edited clips bro. 

2. Besides, last I checked even those with unflattering views still have constitutional rights to protest, no?

1. The clip provided by BubberM is conclusive.  If you won't accept that then you are being dishonest
2. You're changing the argument.  There is more than a 'shred' of evidence now tying King to his unsavory views.  So no more of this blanched gasping when Trudeau and others express skepticism of the progressiveness of the organizers, hm ?

29 minutes ago, Goddess said:

1. I mean that some of us have grave concerns with this power grab, given Trudeau's track record and even some of the Senators have concerns that he will overreach and there will be little to stop him.

1. Well, 'even' ... some of the Senators are in the Conservative Party so I'm not shocked - whether or not we agree with the claim