Trucker's Convoy

West

1 hour ago, Dougie93 said:

the protestors have the right to peaceful assembly under the Charter, no law can countermand it

to crush peaceful assembly under false rubric of "emergency" at the behest of the Democrats in Washington ?

that is literal treason against the Crown of Canada

that is the letter of the Canadian constitution

Almost everything you say is total nonsense.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Aristides said:

The US fully vaxxed border mandate became effective a week after Canada's. They announced it was coming back in October. Where you been?

And before that? What disease did I need a vaccine for in order to travel to my winter home in the US?

30 minutes ago, Jack9000 said:

lol I don't even support trudeau didn't vote for him in the last election you have freedoms confused with privileges.  No  Freedoms and rights have been taken away .

That’s a lie.  If you’re unvaccinated you don’t enjoy certain citizens’ rights.  Just having to present a vaccine passport to enjoy citizens’ rights is a violation of them.  

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Zeitgeist said:

That’s a lie.  If you’re unvaccinated you don’t enjoy certain citizens’ rights.  Just having to present a vaccine passport to enjoy citizens’ rights is a violation of them.  

oh stop the whining..  needing to eat out in public isn't a right lol. all these restrictions  was in place to help keep hospital numbers  the icu  from overflooding.. yet you selfish crybabies on here do nothing but whine  about it instead of doing what most of society did  and tried to help each other.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Jack9000 said:

oh stop the whining..  needing to eat out in public isn't a right lol. all these restrictions  was in place to help keep hospital numbers  the icu  from overflooding.. yet you selfish crybabies on here do nothing but whine  about it instead of doing what most of society did  and tried to help each other.

Get real.  Never in history has this been expected of people.  It’s a government-mandated health program that violates healthcare discretion.  It’s totalitarian crap unworthy of a healthy democracy.  It makes Canada distinctly second rate and less free.  Our PM openly discriminated against the unvaccinated. Move to China where you can enjoy even more mandates and restrictions.  I’m triple vaccinated and believe in vaccines. I don’t believe in forcing them on people and stripping those who don’t comply of their livelihoods and basic freedoms.  

Edited by Zeitgeist
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

Get real.  Never in history has this been expected of people.  It’s a government-mandated health program that violates healthcare discretion.  It’s totalitarian crap unworthy of a healthy democracy.  It makes Canada distinctly second rate and less free.  Our PM openly discriminated against the unvaccinated. Move to China where you can enjoy even more mandates and restrictions.  I’m triple vaccinated and believe in vaccines. I don’t believe in forcing them on people and stripping those who don’t comply of their livelihoods and basic freedoms.  

No one is forced to take it jesus everyone has a choice if you don't take it there is some  restrictions that  will eventually be lifted it's not the end of the world . once again the restrictions are to help the icu not get overfloooded and crash 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Jack9000 said:

Look at you. Wah wah wah I have to eat in a restaurant beside someone who disagrees with me ?

34 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

Jacks a gaslighter. 

Have an allergic reaction to medications and don't want to risk it? 

Too bad you nazi. Take it anyway. Jacky boy knows what's best for ya

3 minutes ago, West said:

Jacks a gaslighter. 

Have an allergic reaction to medications and don't want to risk it? 

Too bad you nazi. Take it anyway. Jacky boy knows what's best for ya

I never said anything about taking the vaccine if you  are allergic to anything in it lol. stop spreading nonsense no one should take any medication if  allergic to something in it jesus.

it's all RCMP

so that's paramilitary gendarmerie employed against peaceful protests

under war powers, not law enforcement, military force in the technical legal sense

under a false rubric of "emergency" when there is no evidence of one

in violation of their fundamental Charter right to peaceful assembly as Canadian citizens

at the behest of a foreign power in Washington

that amounts to war crime under international law

and treason under Canadian law