Trucker's Convoy

West

1 hour ago, Zeitgeist said:

This is no different from Soviet or Maoist suppression of freedoms.  I never thought I’d see this in my lifetime.

Canada is a totalitarian country.  

It's now illegal to wave a Canadian flag.

Many are getting tickets in the hundreds of dollars for having a Canadian flag on their vehicles.

8 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Oh - so you are now qualifying your views on protesters ?  You don't say ! :D

You know - people could also qualify things - for example the impact of the protest itself.

So I guess you like protesters now, even though you didn't admit it here.  I mean, why would you do that ?  That would be principled right ?

Also... Frappuccinos are not my thing... it's what you like to drink at night on your way home from necking with random Daschunds at the local dump.

You're making your move. You wish to silence your opponents via violence and intimidation. Other means as the saying goes. I can respect that in a Von Clausewitz manner. We'll see if you prevail and your new Canada born.

7 minutes ago, West said:

Tamara committing acts of terrorism before being detained by Trudeau's SS.

274222674_126871406570968_606755082111206374_n.jpg

I'm not going to lie to you...a LOT of people saw her get arrested. Not good optics for Trudeau. While he can control the media here, he can't elsewhere. He's already perhaps the most hated man on the globe right now. That takes some doing.

• Like 1

Just now, DogOnPorch said:

I'm not going to lie to you...a LOT of people saw her get arrested. Not good optics for Trudeau. While he can control the media here, he can't elsewhere. He's already perhaps the most hated man on the globe right now. That takes some doing.

the death throes of a failing regime

this is what that looks like

2 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

She seems like a gracious, kind hearted person who just wants the destruction of lives to stop. 

Trudeau is a vindictive little boy. He will be in exile soon I'm sure 

8 minutes ago, Goddess said:

It's now illegal to wave a Canadian flag.

Many are getting tickets in the hundreds of dollars for having a Canadian flag on their vehicles.

Just went outside and waved the Canadian Flag.  Nobody did anything.  

I'm wondering if it had anything to do with where and how they were waving the Canadian Flag - perhaps something to do with occupying and obstructing important parts of the city in a protest which has been ordered shut down.  Of course that's too rational an explanation for someone as "sharp" as you.  

The most cowardly part about the whole protest is how they bring children to hide behind, as if that somehow gives them credibility and makes the government look more like meanies.  ?

1 minute ago, West said:

She seems like a gracious, kind hearted person who just wants the destruction of lives to stop. 

Trudeau is a vindictive little boy. He will be in exile soon I'm sure 

Metis, as well...but you know...not Metis enough.

1 minute ago, DogOnPorch said:

It was in Hitler's final days that the most Germans died...both at Allied hands and his.

this is not Hitler

Hitler was far more formidable, prepared to die serenely for his cause

these are Communists

so this is not Hitler

this is the fall of a far more pathetic & cowardly tyrant

this is the fall of Caucescu

1 hour ago, West said:

Now you know why Trudeau will hold everyone hostage, even those who can't get a shot due to allergies and things of that nature. 

His foundation owns 40% 

274339633_10159459103090660_3998904109700032352_n.jpg

This came out quite a while ago, there is a lawyer who posted about it being investigated.

Conveniently, Trudeau cannot be investigated about this while we are under the Emergency Measures Act.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Goddess said:

This came out quite a while ago, there is a lawyer who posted about it being investigated.

Conveniently, Trudeau cannot be investigated about this while we are under the Emergency Measures Act.

It seems to me that he wants to stall it until a coming recess. That would give more time to operate in this grey zone. A real dictator in our midst. Canadians are incredulous. 

2 minutes ago, Goddess said:

He did the same with the WE Charities and the SNC Lavelin debacle. 

At this point, either you are a very corrupt person to keep voting Liberal or you don't pay attention

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, West said:

He did the same with the WE Charities and the SNC Lavelin debacle. 

At this point, either you are a very corrupt person to keep voting Liberal or you don't pay attention

What JT didn't count on was the legion of citizen journalists broadcasting the whole affair...uncensored in real time 24/7...across the globe. Billions have tuned in at this point.

Just now, DogOnPorch said:

What JT didn't count on was the legion of citizen journalists broadcasting the whole affair...uncensored in real time 24/7...across the globe. Billions have tuned in at this point.

It's why he's flailing around desperately, slandering people, and so on. 

We've known for awhile now the childish insults of the left are ridiculous. Nice to see the Conservative Party actually getting some jam these days and not just cowering every time these little lefties call them names. 

rise up, yonder Christians

but remember that this is a multigenerational struggle

we may not live to see the fall of the Liberal tyrants

we may even be cut down in our tracks by them

but this is not for us

this is for your children, and their children

many fought, many died, to bring the Iron Curtain down

who never lived to see 1989

27 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

1. You're making your move.
2. You wish to silence your opponents via violence and intimidation.
3. I can respect that in a Von Clausewitz manner. We'll see if you prevail and your new Canada born.

1. If I were a Daschund that sentence would make me nervous, but I am nonplussed
2. No - that is projection from you based on your published opinion on protesters
3. No idea what you are talking about.  If you support the Convoy then my advice is to volunteer to help them do a better protest next time, that's all.` 

1 minute ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. If I were a Daschund that sentence would make me nervous, but I am nonplussed
2. No - that is projection from you based on your published opinion on protesters
3. No idea what you are talking about.  If you support the Convoy then my advice is to volunteer to help them do a better protest next time, that's all.` 

Right now government is humiliating and arresting protesters.  What advice can you give to anyone who wants to protest vaccine mandates?  You do realize they’re not allowed to enter downtown Ottawa?   

3 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Let them eat cake worked before so well, after-all. Ah, the decadent bourgeoisie...you forget your Marx...conveniently.