Trucker's Convoy

West

Just now, Dougie93 said:

even if you are a Liberal

all it takes is for you to say the wrong thing on social media

next thing you know, your own mob as turned on you, now you are a "terrorist" too

when the government goes as crazy as the Liberals are going now, nobody is safe from their tyranny

complete nonsense lol.

2 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Of course you are.

You think I should be harassed for sitting in a restaurant without a vaccine? How about if I open a restaurant? Should I be treated like a common criminal for welcoming all people, regardless of race, religion, sex, or vaccine status?

How is that "free" ?

Edited by West
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

Even if the Resetters are able to control the whole internet in the future and disappear mentions of lit like Huck Finn or To Kill a Mockingbird those collectibles should still have value.

I've been buying up all the books from work like How To Survive Off The Grid, Survival Medicine, Edible Plants & Mushrooms (for my area), Bushcraft Skills, How To Prepare for Anything.....

7 minutes ago, West said:

You think I should be harassed for sitting in a restaurant without a vaccine? How about if I open a restaurant? Should I be treated like a common criminal for welcoming all people, regardless of race, religion, sex, or vaccine status?

How is that "free" ?

He does not comprehend what freedom means.

That's why he doesn't care that we're losing it.

• Like 1

I've been reading on American political forums that all the Canadian big banks have had a run on them and they are failing today. I will pause until you all stop laughing............

Have any of you heard this? I happened to be at the BMO branch across the street and they didn't know they had collapsed. I watched the noon news and the BNN market report and I guess the markets haven't heard either.

When I questioned the source, some guy living in the Sierras of California told me I didn't know what I was talking about. Apparently, the MSM is keeping it a secret, even from the banks.

2 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Why when have the right to see to it that the honkers are arrested for depriving you of the enjoyment of your property? 

Both the Charter and the Constitution  and the Nuremburg Code guarantee me the right to medical bodily autonomy.

Why are you against that right?

Are you one of those weirdos who actually wants all 10 shots Trudeau has planned for you?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

There are always bootlickers who love authority. The kinds that go along with any sort of evil because someone said that was the law or gave the order. The tendency is within all of us to some extent, Milgram proved that. Though it's sad how far some take it. We're far from tribal days where that attitude was beneficial in any way

3 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Both the Charter and the Constitution  and the Nuremburg Code guarantee me the right to medical bodily autonomy.

Why are you against that right?

Are you one of those weirdos who actually wants all 10 shots Trudeau has planned for you?

Do you have the right to spread Covid to other people by going to places that require masks or other restrictions?  What do you think about masks and social distancing?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Why when have the right to see to it that the honkers are arrested for depriving you of the enjoyment of your property? 

Look at you. I have property state side yet the Prime Minister has put unreasonable limits on my enjoyment of it. Every time i want to go use it, I would have to isolate for several weeks after even though I don't have the bug. Why? Because I wanted control over my body. 

On 2/15/2022 at 12:39 PM, TreeBeard said:

Stephen Harper is listed on their website too…. 

Does he also work for the CIA, in addition to the WEF?

I could certainly believe that Harper was on some elites payroll. I was never crazy about Harper as PM anyway. Pretty much all of our not so great puppet on a string politicians are on some elites payroll, especially the party leaders. Do you honestly believe that your local politicians really give a shit about your health and well being? Only brain dead idiots will believe that horse manure. 

Lobbyists pretty much are able to entice most of our politicians into doing nefarious things for them on the sly that we the peasants are left out of knowing about and in return they get paid with money or owed favors for doing so later. We are not living in a democratic utopia here lefty. 

When Harper was a member of the old National Citizen's Coalition of several decades ago, Harper way back then said that he believed in more freedom, less government and less taxes. We go neither of that from him. We got more of it. Pretty much all of out politicians are nothing more than a bunch of f'n liars, cheats, and thieves. My opinion. ?

7 minutes ago, blackbird said:

Do you have the right to spread Covid to other people by going to places that require masks or other restrictions?  What do you think about masks and social distancing?

If you are sick you should not pass the bug onto someone else. 

If you are healthy you should not be treated like you are sick...

4 minutes ago, blackbird said:

If you are sincere about defending Her Majesty, you should support obeying the laws and not supporting anarchists. 

the protestors have the right to peaceful assembly under the Charter, no law can countermand it

to crush peaceful assembly under false rubric of "emergency" at the behest of the Democrats in Washington ?

that is literal treason against the Crown of Canada

that is the letter of the Canadian constitution

4 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

that is literal treason against the Crown of Canada

that is the letter of the Canadian constitution

Literal treason would be prosecuted by the courts, wouldn’t it?  

I think you mean this is a “figurative treason” in the minds of the people who cheerlead for it.  It’s treason to you.  

But it’s not treason in the literal sense as that would mean a ruling from an actual court.  Not a trucker blockade court.