January 6th Committee Admits to Lying About and Altering A Text Message Between Jim Jordan and Mark Meadows

It is interesting that the "conservative" American sites I go on call me a marxist troll, but they engage in what passes for debate in these times and tolerate me, even when I outed Q as a 23 year old woman living in a basement in Lincoln Nebraska. I went on the Democrat Underground and posted a comment that the Build Back Better bill violates NAFTA and they banned me for a "right wing smear attack." It is clear there are wing nuts on both sides in the US. I think most Americans are reasonable like the delightful Bush-Cheney.

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, jbander1A said:

anyone have a clue , this is Q-anon fantasy bullshit.

If you had more than just sandbox insults to go with then you could answer those questions no problem, but the sad fact for you is that when you look at that list all that you see is a whole lost of topics that expose leftist stupidity & lies.  

• Like 1

17 hours ago, jbander1A said:

Q anon people seem to have taken over many of these forums 

What you're seeing isn't a forum with a majority of conservatives, it's a forum where a small minority of people have the vast majority of the facts on their side all the time.

There have been plenty of people who propagated AOC idiocy and Pelosi platitudes here but in the end every single topic eventually comes around to bite them in the ass. 

You're probably taking the right tack at the present, by just making sandbox insults and never venturing to present anything that you consider to be fact-based commentary, but eventually even you will get sick of just hearing q anon as an answer to every question that makes you look stupid, and you'll come out of your shell, quote one of your sources, and then you'll be blown out of the water.

Then you'll be coming back here with a new username to take another kick at the can, and like clockwork, all of your lies and bullshit will fail spectacularly again. 

it like talking to a brick.

1) You'd be the resident expert on that topic

2) I'm not surprised to hear that you lose debates with bricks as well

This is a group who supported and helped with the attempt to bring down our democracy and country, a group who pissed on our flag and constitution.

Leftists did that for half of 2014 and all of 2015 through 2020, and now you're pissed off about 90 minutes worth of rioting by conservatives? Talk about hypocrisy.

The funny part is they think they have a question that is worth a response.

The funny part is that you come here making nothing but sandbox insults & stupid comments and then suddenly you're talking about whether or not other people deserve a response ?

Everyone deserves a response, unless they are wackos. What is it now Democrats eat baby's, real intellectual group.

You literally wrote those two sentences side by side. It's like you were just trying to make the case that you're not worth talking to.

You also skipped an opportunity to address 12 topics that make leftists look stupid, then you threw out a straw man argument to try to make conservatives look bad. It's like you were just trying to make the case that you're not worth talking to.

I see a pattern. You're on a roll jb1A.  ?

On 12/24/2021 at 10:22 AM, ironstone said:

These are all just right wing propaganda sites. Abridging someone’s idiotic ramblings to just the relevant portion, as the Jan 6 committee did for the treasonous Jimbos text falsely telling  Pence that he can unilaterally declare the election null and void is not lying. 

On 12/27/2021 at 3:34 PM, WestCanMan said:

What you're seeing isn't a forum with a majority of conservatives, it's a forum where a small minority of people have the vast majority of the facts on their side all the time.

There have been plenty of people who propagated AOC idiocy and Pelosi platitudes here but in the end every single topic eventually comes around to bite them in the ass. 

You're probably taking the right tack at the present, by just making sandbox insults and never venturing to present anything that you consider to be fact-based commentary, but eventually even you will get sick of just hearing q anon as an answer to every question that makes you look stupid, and you'll come out of your shell, quote one of your sources, and then you'll be blown out of the water.

Then you'll be coming back here with a new username to take another kick at the can, and like clockwork, all of your lies and bullshit will fail spectacularly again. 

1) You'd be the resident expert on that topic

2) I'm not surprised to hear that you lose debates with bricks as well

Leftists did that for half of 2014 and all of 2015 through 2020, and now you're pissed off about 90 minutes worth of rioting by conservatives? Talk about hypocrisy.

The funny part is that you come here making nothing but sandbox insults & stupid comments and then suddenly you're talking about whether or not other people deserve a response ?

You literally wrote those two sentences side by side. It's like you were just trying to make the case that you're not worth talking to.

You also skipped an opportunity to address 12 topics that make leftists look stupid, then you threw out a straw man argument to try to make conservatives look bad. It's like you were just trying to make the case that you're not worth talking to.

I see a pattern. You're on a roll jb1A.  ? OK Q-anon , when Q anon bullshit comes out of your mouth You will get The Q anon charge every time. It's useful and it is a tool so you don't have to waste your time on stupid. Your just another idiot here the Idea that somehow you can compare a protest against cops killing blacks with the hate Nazi attempt to bring down our democracy to force in a piece of shit called Trump is a hoot.  Try this on for size idiot.

ry this conversation ass hole. The BLM protest totally legal , totally honorable, dealing with a truth, protesting against evil by the police forces across this country are heroes and should be treated with respect , the people who started the fires and destruction ,during those protest which was totally illegal should have been shot.

Jan6th Their protest being totally legal was totally dishonorable, dealing with a complete lie, protesting against something that didn't even exist, was done by brain dead stupid people, that should be shown no respect , stupid yes but still legal .The people who forced their way into the capital, which was totally illegal should to the man all been shot , for being traitors trying to bring down our democracy to force in a piece of shit for a dictator. There is your conversation , did you like seeing the facts.

3 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Well, at least it wasn't stupid, so it's a vast improvement from your avg post. 

If you can't contribute you are gone. Why do people sit back and continue to take in this waste from people like this , who in a half dozen ways says he doesn't like me and thinks that I am dumb. I wonder who he thinks cares.

14 hours ago, jbander1A said:

If you can't contribute you are gone. Why do people sit back and continue to take in this waste from people like this , who in a half dozen ways says he doesn't like me and thinks that I am dumb. I wonder who he thinks cares.

I don't recall saying that I don't like you, but the things that you say here are definitely dumb.

Not everyone who says those things are dumb though: some people say those things to control other, simpler people. 

Sorry dude, but you must realize by now that the vast majority of what comes from CNN and MSNBC is total bullshit. 

15 hours ago, jbander1A said:

So I looked back at your previous post and I found this, added to the bottom of my own post. You said:

ry this conversation ass hole. The BLM protest totally legal , totally honorable, dealing with a truth, protesting against evil by the police forces across this country are heroes and should be treated with respect ,

The BLM protestors are just suckers who got stooged by some Marxists who wanted to get rich and live the American dream. 

FYI Brionna wasn't a pure, innocent child of God who was just 'sleeping black' when she was shot. She was the ex-girlfriend of a drug dealer who was still having packages sent to her house, there was a dead body found in a car that she had rented a year before, she wasn't in her bed when she was shot, and the police were actually shot before they fired any shots into Brionna's apartment. BLM handlers lied about her story to get their stooge followers riled up, but anyone with her record, in her position, who's in a house where people start shooting at cops is a risk, regardless of colour.

M Brown wasn't a gentle giant, there's a video of him violently robbing a store just minutes before police arrived. Then he wrestled with a cop for his gun. Then he got killed. Again, BLMers told lies to whip their stooges into a killing frenzy, but there was no good reason for all of the cop hatred generated by that shooting. 

Floyd's killing wasn't racist just because it was senseless. Tony Timpa was killed the exact same way not long before Floyd was killed. Timpa even called the cops for help because he was having an anxiety attack, and they knelt on him for 13 minutes to kill him, but it was an almost identical murder. Cops there were even caught on camera joking about him after he was laying dead, and then they managed to hide the evidence for months after it happened. Timpa's family was tol that he died in hospital, not face-down in the street. None of them went to jail. Did you protest against police violence for Tony Timpa too, or are you a stooge?

the people who started the fires and destruction ,during those protest which was totally illegal should have been shot.

You must hate the Dems then, because they created laws to let people out of jail in states where they had the power to do so, and they bailed violent criminals out in the states where that was their only option. 

Kamala was giddy about all of the rioting that was going on. In her opinion, the 2020 riots ended months to soon. She wanted them to go on until after Christmas, but after the Floyd bodycam footage was leaked, the riots fizzled away almost instantly.

Jan6th Their protest being totally legal was totally dishonorable, dealing with a complete lie, protesting against something that didn't even exist, was done by brain dead stupid people, that should be shown no respect , stupid yes but still legal .

The Jan 6th protest was legal, and anyone who thinks that the Dems didn't cheat in 2020 is just an idiot. They got caught cheating 3 times on the 2016 election, and then they spent the next 4 years advocating for fraud-friendly electoral changes like no-ID voting, non-citizens voting, mass mailing ballots which didn't require signature verification, etc.

The people who forced their way into the capital, which was totally illegal should to the man all been shot , for being traitors trying to bring down our democracy to force in a piece of shit for a dictator.

The people who forced their way into the capitol just watched 3.5 years worth of people rioting, assaulting cops, overrunning police stations, burning federal buildings with people still inside of them, and even claiming sovereignty over US soil and killing black kids there. It actually seemed pretty normal with a backdrop of 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2020 behind them. 

For sure what they did was wrong, but no more so than what the CHAZIs or the other BLMers did.

There is your conversation , did you like seeing the facts.

I'll be honest, you did have some actual facts in there, even if you're most likely just admitting that Obama's rioters were bad retrospectively so that you can have a tiny shred of credibility left to accuse the Jan 6ers of being bad. 

If you really do condemn the violence of Obama's rioters, can you find any video of CNNers or MSNBCers strongly condemning the rioting, arson and looting? Can you find instances where Pelosi demanded the presence of the National Guard for months after the rioting was stopped? 

Let's be honest, you're a huge hypocrite and you were completely stooged for years of rioting. If you finally decided that rioting, arson and looting are bad then at least there's one good thing that came from all of this. 

Exclusive: FBI finds scant evidence U.S. Capitol attack was coordinated - sources

WASHINGTON, Aug 20 (Reuters) - The FBI has found scant evidence that the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol was the result of an organized plot to overturn the presidential election result, according to four current and former law enforcement officials.

Though federal officials have arrested more than 570 alleged participants, the FBI at this point believes the violence was not centrally coordinated by far-right groups or prominent supporters of then-President Donald Trump, according to the sources, who have been either directly involved in or briefed regularly on the wide-ranging investigations.

"Ninety to ninety-five percent of these are one-off cases," said a former senior law enforcement official with knowledge of the investigation. "Then you have five percent, maybe, of these militia groups that were more closely organized. But there was no grand scheme with Roger Stone and Alex Jones and all of these people to storm the Capitol and take hostages."

FBI investigators did find that cells of protesters, including followers of the far-right Oath Keepers and Proud Boys groups, had aimed to break into the Capitol. But they found no evidence that the groups had serious plans about what to do if they made it inside, the sources said.

More than 170 people have been charged so far with assaulting or impeding a police officer, according to the Justice Department. That carries a maximum sentence of 20 years.

But one source said there has been little, if any, recent discussion by senior Justice Department officials of filing charges such as "seditious conspiracy" to accuse defendants of trying to overthrow the government. They have also opted not to bring racketeering charges, often used against organized criminal gangs.

Senior officials had discussed filing such charges in the weeks after the attack, the sources said.

Prosecutors have also not brought any charges alleging that any individual or group played a central role in organizing or leading the riot. Law-enforcement sources told Reuters no such charges appeared to be pending.

Conspiracy charges that have been filed allege that defendants discussed their plans in the weeks before the attack and worked together on the day itself. But prosecutors have not alleged that this activity was part of a broader plot.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/exclusive-fbi-finds-scant-evidence-us-capitol-attack-was-coordinated-sources-2021-08-20/

The FBI comes up empty-handed in its search for a Jan. 6 plot

It may be true, as Confucius said, that “the beginning of wisdom is to call things by their proper name,” but it can also be the end of politics. For politicians, labeling controversies is often more important than addressing the controversies themselves. Even well-defined terms used in legislation must change to fit political needs, such as like “infrastructure.” When its real meaning proved too restrictive, Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand (D-N.Y.) simply tweeted, “Paid leave is infrastructure. Child care is infrastructure. Caregiving is infrastructure.” Done.

The same is true with labeling political violence. When protests by Black Lives Matter and other groups turned violent last summer, some media employees were expressly told not to refer to “rioters” but rather “protesters.” Riots causing massive property damage were described by CNN as “fiery but mostly peaceful protests.”

Conversely, the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol could not be just a riot, let alone a “fiery” protest, but only an “insurrection.” Many in the media continue referring to “the insurrectionists” rather than the rioters. National Public Radio even ran a running account of the “Capitol insurrection.” The term was further driven home by House Democrats by impeaching former President Trump for “incitement to insurrection” despite undermining any chance for an actual conviction. Members of Congress such as Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-Calif.) are still in federal court claiming a conspiracy of “armed and organized insurrectionists.”

Many of us remain disgusted and angered by the Jan. 6 riot — but it was a riot. It also was a desecration. These people deserve to be punished, particularly those who went with an intent to try to enter the Congress. The question is whether you can have an insurrection without anyone actually insurrecting. That Zen-like question may find its way into the hearings of some pending cases.

Calling these people “rioters" does not minimize what they did — or undermine the legitimacy of their punishment. However, there is wisdom and even the chance for resolution when we “call things by their proper name.”

https://thehill.com/opinion/judiciary/568842-the-fbi-comes-up-empty-handed-in-its-search-for-a-jan-6-plot

• Like 1

19 hours ago, jbander1A said:

Nope its a lot simpler then that, Do you support Trump or do you support jan 6. Nothing else has to be asked.

Although I'm Canadian I did support Trump although not everything that he did. I also supported the Jan 6 protest, but ONLY the one's that were protesting legally and without the use of violence. Break the law, face the consequences. They don't deserve to be bailed out within mere hours.

Do you have some primary sources that you rely on to form your opinions? Just curious.

• Like 1

On 12/20/2021 at 8:55 PM, BeaverFever said:

AHAHAHAH. “Cite the statute that makes it illegal”   You crack me up  

Thats not how constitutions work, stupid  Once again we find something you would have learned If you hadn’t dropped out of high school  

Powers of office and the means of election are prescribed. You don’t just get to make up random shit on the spot and say “well it doesn’t specifically say I can’t do it”.  

How fucking stupid does a person have to be to believe the US constitution with all its complicated checks and balances allows the vice president, at his sole personal discretion,  to simply set aside the results of an election ratified by the states and simply declare himself the winner ??

“WELL AH RECKON IT DON’T SAY HE CANT HYUK HYUK”

Jordans claims were not “well thought out” and they have no basis in any law, which is why it was ignored.   All the House did was cut out the irrelevant and vague reference that supposedly gave his scam legitimacy but doesn’t. 

Errr...

https://nationalfile.com/law-prohibits-pence-from-accepting-electoral-votes-from-fraudulently-certified-states-constitutional-lawyer/

• Like 1

22 hours ago, ironstone said:

Although I'm Canadian I did support Trump although not everything that he did. I also supported the Jan 6 protest, but ONLY the one's that were protesting legally and without the use of violence. Break the law, face the consequences. They don't deserve to be bailed out within mere hours.

Do you have some primary sources that you rely on to form your opinions? Just curious.

Me too. Canuck through and through. And I too liked the job Trump did and was amused by the way he did it. But when one can't argue with the results, one resorts to mudslinging. 

I don't doubt that the FBI had something to do with January 6th. And there seems to be a legal means that Pence could have used to at least get recounts.

But I'm waiting for 2024. I hope The Donald runs and wins for 2 reasons. 

1. When the USA succeeds...Canada does too.

2. I REALLY wanna see that crazy woman on her knees screaming at the sky again.

• Like 1

On 12/30/2021 at 5:35 PM, Nationalist said:

A right wing blog repeating the same ridiculous bullshit lies is not proof of anything. Show me the line in the constitution that says the VP has the sole power to unilaterally decree what is and isn’t constitutional according to his own personal whims and private beliefs totally outside of the courts or any other formal process?

Nowhere. Because that’s not how democracies work and anyone with even a basic understanding of the difference between democracy and autocracy would kind of know that instinctively. 

I meant there’s this whole complex court system and a Supreme Court set up to rule on constitutional issues amd they dismissed all of Trumps ridiculous election lies as obviously baseless…. yet you believe that the US constitution allows the VP, who isn’t even required to have any legal knowledge whatsoever, has the power of one-man rule by decree on the constitutionality of election results according to his personal whims and superstitions?  Especially when the VP himself is on the ballot?  Ridiculous.  It all just seems so….convenient 

Edited by BeaverFever

January 6th is utter BS. Now looking more like the suspected FBI operation every day. The incontinent and demented Biden is the result of a stolen election.

Leftist idiots shift nervously as they know the lie is coming apart at the seems and soon there will be Hell to pay.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BeaverFever said:

A right wing blog repeating the same ridiculous bullshit lies is not proof of anything. Show me the line in the constitution that says the VP has the sole power to unilaterally decree what is and isn’t constitutional according to his own personal whims and private beliefs totally outside of the courts or any other formal process?

Nowhere. Because that’s not how democracies work and anyone with even a basic understanding of the difference between democracy and autocracy would kind of know that instinctively. 

I meant there’s this whole complex court system and a Supreme Court set up to rule on constitutional issues amd they dismissed all of Trumps ridiculous election lies as obviously baseless…. yet you believe that the US constitution allows the VP, who isn’t even required to have any legal knowledge whatsoever, has the power of one-man rule by decree on the constitutionality of election results according to his personal whims and superstitions?  Especially when the VP himself is on the ballot?  Ridiculous.  It all just seems so….convenient 

Gee...I can smell your desperation. Fact is...Pence could have refused any of the states he suspected of nonsense. 

• Like 1

The Jan 6 riot has been so overblown by the MSM and unfortunately they will continue to do so. It WAS NOT and organized insurrection. The FBI is pretty biased and has been weaponized but even they come to the same conclusion.

FBI confirms there was no insurrection on Jan. 6 | Washington Examiner

Exclusive: FBI finds scant evidence U.S. Capitol attack was coordinated - sources | Reuters

• Like 2

On 1/3/2022 at 11:08 AM, ironstone said:

The Jan 6 riot has been so overblown by the MSM and unfortunately they will continue to do so. It WAS NOT and organized insurrection. The FBI is pretty biased and has been weaponized but even they come to the same conclusion.

FBI confirms there was no insurrection on Jan. 6 | Washington Examiner

Exclusive: FBI finds scant evidence U.S. Capitol attack was coordinated - sources | Reuters

So it was a disorganized amd uncoordinated insurrection….so what?  Trump supporters aren’t exactly the organzed type anyway. More like impulsive idiots who have no idea ehat theyll be saying or doing a few days from now amd barely remember what they said or did a few days ago. 

It’s entirely likely that Trump organized and instigated the insurrection entirely by accident, he’s such a selfish idiot who can’t foresee m the obvious consequences of his vile self-serving lies and rhetoric. 

I wonder if any Trump terrorists will he conducting attacks tomorrow to commemorate their failed coup attempt   I guess we’ll need to keep an ear out in case the daily mass shootings that Americans are so accustomed to see an increase above the usual average.   Or maybe someone will follow in the footsteps of previous extreme right wing terrorists and bomb the federal building in Oklahoma City?

54 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

So it was a disorganized amd uncoordinated insurrection….so what?  Trump supporters aren’t exactly the organzed type anyway. More like impulsive idiots who have no idea ehat theyll be saying or doing a few days from now amd barely remember what they said or did a few days ago. 

It’s entirely likely that Trump organized and instigated the insurrection entirely by accident, he’s such a selfish idiot who can’t foresee m the obvious consequences of his vile self-serving lies and rhetoric. 

I wonder if any Trump terrorists will he conducting attacks tomorrow to commemorate their failed coup attempt   I guess we’ll need to keep an ear out in case the daily mass shootings that Americans are so accustomed to see an increase above the usual average.   Or maybe someone will follow in the footsteps of previous extreme right wing terrorists and bomb the federal building in Oklahoma City?

Where's the evidence that Trump is without question behind the few hundred rioters actions on Jan 6?

Should we also blame Bernie Sanders for the shooting by his supporter who shot and wounded four people at a baseball game?

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I will not defend the Jan 6 rioters for their actions, but their numbers absolutely pale in comparison to Antifa/BLM and the billions in property damage they caused over a period of years.

The FBI leadership certainly are much more favourable to the Democrats than the Republicans and if they could find a single shred of evidence to show Trump orchestrated the riot they would pursue charges to the ends of the earth against him.