January 6th Committee Admits to Lying About and Altering A Text Message Between Jim Jordan and Mark Meadows

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

Someone help me out here. What's the goal of the whattaboutry in comparing the Jan 6th bus-tour-gone-wild to BLM rioting? Two wrongs make a right or that ones rubber and the others glue, I know I am and you are too? What's the real skinny here?

The thread was just started to draw attention to the fact that Schiff got caught lying again (i.e., there was a camera rolling while he was talking - happens every time).

Beave dropped in the get skooled. 

That's about it. 

5 hours ago, eyeball said:

Someone help me out here. What's the goal of the whattaboutry in comparing the Jan 6th bus-tour-gone-wild to BLM rioting? Two wrongs make a right or that ones rubber and the others glue, I know I am and you are too? What's the real skinny here?

The micro minds of the right think that when the subject of the traitors trying to destroy our democracy to force in a piece of shit named Trump as a for ever dictator On jan6. They have no argument for it ,so they try to take over everyone of these threads and Hijack it trying to change the subject to Protesting Cops killing blacks. Like they have the slightest relationship to each other. Its call a pimple mind argument and that pretty much describes everyone of their responses/

20 hours ago, eyeball said:

Sure I'll help you out.

It's called 2 tier justice. And that's not a good thing. You disagree because at present it favours your side. Stick around though, these things tend to flip. Let's see if you still love it when it does.

I'll give you an example of how it works. Remember how Antifa and BLM were walking in and out of the justice system like it was a MacDonald's there to serve them fast with celebrities and Dem Politicos giving them virtual High Fives while Kamila helped organize funding for quick releases?

Now let's look at how they handle the Jan. 6 capitol building invaders. This one's from a right wing tongue in cheek article titled Lump of Coal Awards, 2021:

"

The D.C. District Court: Justice is not blind before the judges sitting on one of the most powerful courts in the country. Every judge—whether appointed by Trump or Obama or Reagan—is playing along with the Justice Department’s abusive prosecution of Capitol defendants.

Judges routinely describe January 6 as a “riot” or an “insurrection.” The presumption of innocence has been torched as judges turn pretrial detention hearings into ex parte trials where protesters have no chance to defend themselves against biased judges carrying out the regime’s commands.

Each judge has signed off on an least one pretrial detention order, sending even nonviolent offenders to languish in the D.C. Gulag. At the same time, the same judges push trial dates into the middle of next year, repeatedly excluding time from the speedy trial clock (which is 70 days) and tolerating the government’s lengthy delays in discovery and Brady rule obligations.

Chief Judge Beryl Howell actually scolded the Justice Department for going too light on January 6 defendants by not recommending harsher sentences and by lowballing damage estimates.

Judge Tanya Chutkan, an Obama appointee, has sentenced trespassers to jail time, even in cases where prosecutors have recommended home detention.

The entire bench is a national disgrace."

Edited by Infidel Dog

4 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

Sure I'll help you out.

It's called 2 tier justice. And that's not a good thing. You disagree because at present it favours your side. Stick around though, these things tend to flip. Let's see if you still love it when it does.

I don't have a side but I get it that millions upon millions upon millions of people do and they seem to believe that two wrongs make a right.

Do you think that?

12 hours ago, ironstone said:

Good grief look at your sources. They changed nothing ,what they said is exactly what they said , No one expects anyone to fill in a whole essay they point out the specific of what is important. and that is what happened.  This is stupid, the message went on and on the hate party thinks to be fare every word has to included in  the  fricken message.

Here is the whole message

""On January 6, 2021, Vice President Mike Pence, as President of the Senate, should call out all electoral votes that he believes are unconstitutional as no electoral votes at all -- in accordance with guidance from founding father Alexander Hamilton and judicial precedence. 'No legislative act,' wrote Alexander Hamilton in Federalist No. 78, 'contrary to the Constitution, can be valid.' The court in Hubbard v. Lowe reinforced this truth: 'That an unconstitutional statute is not a law at all is a proposition no longer open to discussion.' 226 F. 135, 137 (SDNY 1915), appeal dismissed, 242 U.S. 654 (1916). Following this rationale, an unconstitutionally appointed elector, like an unconstitutionally enacted statute, is no elector at all.""

What the democrats said is exactly what was in the message. Putting a period in a response. is a period for that response, it doesn't need the whole stupid comment to be fare. Adding  a period doesn't change the fact at all, that this piece of shit Jordan was part of the attempted take over of this country and forcing in another pile of shit called Trump as a dictator.  Democrats admitted to nothing other then a period was added . They didn't say they changed the message and they didn't say they doctored anything. That;s just hate Nazi Bullshit. Q anon crap.

8 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

Sure I'll help you out.

I'll give you an example of how it works. Remember how Antifa and BLM were walking in and out of the justice system like it was a MacDonald's there to serve them fast with celebrities and Dem Politicos giving them virtual High Fives while Kamila helped organize funding for quick releases?

Now let's look at how they handle the Jan. 6 capitol building invaders. This one's from a right wing tongue in cheek article titled Lump of Coal Awards, 2021:

"

The D.C. District Court: Justice is not blind before the judges sitting on one of the most powerful courts in the country. Every judge—whether appointed by Trump or Obama or Reagan—is playing along with the Justice Department’s abusive prosecution of Capitol defendants.

Judges routinely describe January 6 as a “riot” or an “insurrection.” The presumption of innocence has been torched as judges turn pretrial detention hearings into ex parte trials where protesters have no chance to defend themselves against biased judges carrying out the regime’s commands.

Each judge has signed off on an least one pretrial detention order, sending even nonviolent offenders to languish in the D.C. Gulag. At the same time, the same judges push trial dates into the middle of next year, repeatedly excluding time from the speedy trial clock (which is 70 days) and tolerating the government’s lengthy delays in discovery and Brady rule obligations.

Chief Judge Beryl Howell actually scolded the Justice Department for going too light on January 6 defendants by not recommending harsher sentences and by lowballing damage estimates.

Judge Tanya Chutkan, an Obama appointee, has sentenced trespassers to jail time, even in cases where prosecutors have recommended home detention.

The entire bench is a national disgrace."

The IDEA THAT PROTESTING COPS KILLING BLACKS IS ANYTHING LIKE THE TRAITORS ACTIONS ON jAN6 ,WITH THEIR ATTEMPT TO BRING DOWN OUR DEMOCRACY/F AND COUNTRY TO FORCE IN A PIECE OF SHIT AS A DICTATOR. THATS A HOOT.

7 hours ago, eyeball said:

I don't have a side but I get it that millions upon millions upon millions of people do and they seem to believe that two wrongs make a right.

Do you think that?

Yeah, you have a side. Cut the crap.

And as I said it isn't about 2 wrongs. It's about 2 tier justice, which is a single wrong affecting both sides even if one hasn't figured it out yet.

3 hours ago, jbander1A said:

The IDEA THAT PROTESTING COPS KILLING BLACKS IS ANYTHING LIKE THE TRAITORS ACTIONS ON jAN6 ,WITH THEIR ATTEMPT TO BRING DOWN OUR DEMOCRACY/F AND COUNTRY TO FORCE IN A PIECE OF SHIT AS A DICTATOR. THATS A HOOT.

Screaming won't make you right Bud, or even make it easier to take you seriously.

9 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

Yeah, you have a side. Cut the crap.

And as I said it isn't about 2 wrongs. It's about 2 tier justice, which is a single wrong affecting both sides even if one hasn't figured it out yet.

Something very similar happens when partisans deny the existence of non-partisans.

I actually think this has less to do with an inability to figure it out and that it's more deliberately disingenuous.

29 minutes ago, jbander1A said:

Listen caps where just on, I care so little about these stupid little forum meanings that I saw no reason to resolve it for the micro minds that thinks it means something, Get  a life.

I see you took your caps down then. Good for you. Nobody needs to see some internet illiterate screaming false claims.

Education complete. 

2 hours ago, eyeball said:

Something very similar happens when partisans deny the existence of non-partisans.

I actually think this has less to do with an inability to figure it out and that it's more deliberately disingenuous.

You're not non-partisan, Bud. Claiming you are is just another demand of 'don't believe your lying eyes." Something the partisan type of the progressive variety is known for.

Edited by Infidel Dog

1 hour ago, Infidel Dog said:

You're not non-partisan, Bud. Claiming you are is just another demand of 'don't believe your lying eyes." Something the partisan type of the progressive variety is known for.

Known by whom and informed by what? What do you mean partisan type, you're able to allow there are non-partisan types after all?  Maybe post your answer here instead. 

5 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

I see you took your caps down then. Good for you. Nobody needs to see some internet illiterate screaming false claims.

Education complete. 

wonder how will your comment be taken, my guess it will be blown off like all Q anon bullshit and hate. You're a clown.

Edited by jbander1A

19 hours ago, jbander1A said:

NO IT DIDN'T Q ANON!

Easy to see you're really angry. You're attitude is all to common on the left unfortunately. You're really upset when someone doesn't agree with you. You have to learn to grow a thicker skin and perhaps take a more adult approach to this kind of discourse. Try being calm and using reason and logic in your arguments. 

3 hours ago, eyeball said:

Known by whom and informed by what? What do you mean partisan type, you're able to allow there are non-partisan types after all?  Maybe post your answer here instead.

Not necessary. It's real easy to explain. One would hope that would mean it's also real easy to understand.

If you're always on one side of any issue, that's your side. Get it?

1 hour ago, jbander1A said:

wonder how will your comment be taken, my guess it will be blown off like all Q anon bullshit and hate. You're a clown.

What is this Q anon crap some of you seem so obsessed about? I have a vague idea but I was under the impression whatever they were they're gone. Nobody I read talks about them. Yet it seems to be something you and yours don't seem to be able to let go of. Like it cut you too deep or something. You know...like Trump. Psst...did you hear the news? He's no longer President. Pass it on. ;)

1 hour ago, Infidel Dog said:

Not necessary. It's real easy to explain. One would hope that would mean it's also real easy to understand.

If you're always on one side of any issue, that's your side. Get it?

Sure that's easy to get when its actually the case and one would hope that once this misunderstanding was pointed out that no further explanation would be needed but apparently not. You seem to realize there are different types of progressives - big kudos for that too btw and I really mean that but what is it you don't get otherwise?