January 6th Committee Admits to Lying About and Altering A Text Message Between Jim Jordan and Mark Meadows

19 hours ago, H B Lowrey said:

Don't see much of a downside to being booted, got anything else the threaten?  "The FBI is crooked" is what you call substance?  Really?

No. That's just your own idiotic quote.

This is substance:

Members of the FBI were demoted, fired and criminally charged for their misconduct in the Russian collusion show trial. The FBI knew that they didn't have any actual evidence but they continually overstated the case against Trump.

That's crooked. 

On 12/16/2021 at 3:12 PM, WestCanMan said:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/jan-6-committee-admits-to-altering-text-message-between-mark-meadows-and-jim-jordan

This actually isn't bad by Schiff's standards, but the Dems are still just being lying weasels, as usual. 

The Federalist?  Gee, how "revealing".  When you're attempting to support the world's most petty, pathological and prolific liar ever, everything and everyone must be lying on your liar.

The Federalist (website) - Wikipedia

53 minutes ago, H B Lowrey said:

The Federalist?  Gee, how "revealing".  When you're attempting to support the world's most petty, pathological and prolific liar ever, everything and everyone must be lying on your liar.

You're questioning one of my cites?

You're a CNN viewer ffs. A crystal ball dipped in shit has more credibility than any of your sources. 

1 hour ago, H B Lowrey said:

Conservatives have sodomized that term conservative. 

WTF is wrong with you? 

And you people like law-n-order for some, depending.

OMG, a leftist calling a conservative a hypocrite. That's rch.

Conservatives call it a crime when people riot, period. 2014, 2015, 2016, 2020, 2021.... always a crime.

Here are 5 questions that every intelligent person on earth would have the same answer to. I bet that you're all over the map:

Was rioting, arson, looting, and assaulting cops legal in 2014?

Was rioting, arson, looting, and assaulting cops legal in 2015?

Was rioting, arson, looting, and assaulting cops legal in 2016?

Was rioting, arson, looting, and assaulting cops legal in 2020?

Was rioting and assaulting cops without arson & looting legal in 2021?

I can guarantee that you didn't see any problems with the first 4 years of crime and that you think 2021 was a capital crime. IE, you epitomize "law-n-order for some". 

No, I'm not.  No one has ever been anything based upon your assignment of it.  

Blah blah blah. So you don't watch CNN (like everyone else here that's a leftist) but you regurgitate all of their talking points (like everyone else here that's a leftist). Same shit, different pile. 

1 minute ago, WestCanMan said:

WTF is wrong with you? 

OMG, a leftist calling a conservative a hypocrite. That's rch.

Conservatives call it a crime when people riot, period. 2014, 2015, 2016, 2020, 2021.... always a crime.

Here are 5 questions that every intelligent person on earth would have the same answer to. I bet that you're all over the map:

Was rioting, arson, looting, and assaulting cops legal in 2014?

Was rioting, arson, looting, and assaulting cops legal in 2015?

Was rioting, arson, looting, and assaulting cops legal in 2016?

Was rioting, arson, looting, and assaulting cops legal in 2020?

Was rioting and assaulting cops without arson & looting legal in 2021?

I can guarantee that you didn't see any problems with the first 4 years of crime and that you think 2021 was a capital crime. IE, you epitomize "law-n-order for some". 

Eisenhower was a conservative, he warned the US against endless bogus unconstitutionally declared wars of aggression.  We didn't listen.  Goldwater was a conservative.  He warned the US what would happen if/when the fundamentalist rabid frothy-mouthed preachers took over his party.  We didn't listen.

2 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Blah blah blah. So you don't watch CNN (like everyone else here that's a leftist) but you regurgitate all of their talking points (like everyone else here that's a leftist). Same shit, different pile. 

No hon, you just toss anyone/everyone who will not agree with you into the only other category you have.

Eisenhower was a conservative, he warned the US against endless bogus unconstitutionally declared wars of aggression.  We didn't listen.  Goldwater was a conservative.  He warned the US what would happen if/when the fundamentalist rabid frothy-mouthed preachers took over his party.  We didn't listen.

Total non-sequitur. 

I pointed out your massive hypocrisy, you blabbered about unrelated history. 

Can you name some rioting and related criminal activity from the US between 2013 and Jan 5th 21? Can you speak to the amount of criminal activity at those riots accurately?

3 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Total non-sequitur. 

I pointed out your massive hypocrisy, you blabbered about unrelated history. 

Can you name some rioting and related criminal activity from the US between 2013 and Jan 5th 21? Can you speak to the amount of criminal activity at those riots accurately?

You're attempting to assign views and positions I never took.  Can you address that accurately?  

20 hours ago, H B Lowrey said:

You're attempting to assign views and positions I never took.  Can you address that accurately?  

Incorrect, as usual. 

You accused me of being a law and order hypocrite, I showed you how wrong you were, as usual, and then flipped your question back to you. Then you weaselled, again, as usual. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/16/2021 at 3:12 PM, WestCanMan said:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/jan-6-committee-admits-to-altering-text-message-between-mark-meadows-and-jim-jordan

This actually isn't bad by Schiff's standards, but the Dems are still just being lying weasels, as usual. 

How comical....a Jim Jordan fan calling someone-else a lying weasels.