January 6th Committee Admits to Lying About and Altering A Text Message Between Jim Jordan and Mark Meadows

3 hours ago, ironstone said:

Easy to see you're really angry. You're attitude is all to common on the left unfortunately. You're really upset when someone doesn't agree with you. You have to learn to grow a thicker skin and perhaps take a more adult approach to this kind of discourse. Try being calm and using reason and logic in your arguments. 

Have no Idea what you are talking about , I'm like all patriots , we hate the enemy of our country and we hate a threat to our freedom Flag and constitution,So every patriot in this country hate you. Very understandable

1 hour ago, Infidel Dog said:

What is this Q anon crap some of you seem so obsessed about? I have a vague idea but I was under the impression whatever they were they're gone. Nobody I read talks about them. Yet it seems to be something you and yours don't seem to be able to let go of. Like it cut you too deep or something. You know...like Trump. Psst...did you hear the news? He's no longer President. Pass it on. ;)

More Q-anon bullshit

• Like 1

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

Sure that's easy to get when its actually the case and one would hope that once this misunderstanding was pointed out that no further explanation would be needed but apparently not. You seem to realize there are different types of progressives - big kudos for that too btw and I really mean that but what is it you don't get otherwise?

There isn't really different types of progressives. There are different grades.

Maybe, some day, I will go over to this Divisive Dems thread you recommend to explain it to you.

11 hours ago, jbander1A said:

Have no Idea what you are talking about , I'm like all patriots , we hate the enemy of our country and we hate a threat to our freedom Flag and constitution,So every patriot in this country hate you. Very understandable

So you consider yourself a patriot and I'll take you at your word. You're also throwing the word hate around as though you don't understand how strong the word really is. I find your position confusing as you seem to hate the Republican party very deeply as well  everyone that does not agree with you. As I stated earlier you are clearly just filled with hate which is pretty sad but at the same time you mention the Flag and the Constitution as though you cared about them. That makes you unusual if you identify as a Democrat since there are many within that party that truly seem to hate their own country. If you actually do love the stars and stripes and the Constitution then that's great. But you also seem to be unaware of those in the Democratic party that do not love the flag or the Constitution. Think of the squad...for starters. Freedom of the press, religion, free speech. The right to bear arms. How many prominent Democrats are front and centre defending those rights these days?

The Democratic Party is Anti-American - Jake Donnelly

Survey: U.S. Liberals Want To Rewrite Constitution, Impose Race Quotas (thefederalist.com)

I have no idea if you're a strong Antifa/BLM supporter or not but you seem to be consumed with hate and possibly a propensity for violence which is at the core of those movements. The biggest threat to your country right now comes from within.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

There isn't really different types of progressives. There are different grades.

Maybe, some day, I will go over to this Divisive Dems thread you recommend to explain it to you.

Sure, take your time. PM a couple of your homies, get your narratives in order.  

1 hour ago, Queenmandy85 said:

Why do you sugar coat it? Tell us how you really feel.

I am sugar coating it , how I really feel gets me thrown out of Forums all the time. I'm a patriot and hate the enemy of my country always , So yes I hate the right wing as it is now. Get this straight though it has to do with their hate and ugliness and the fact that they support selling out my country but I also know that the conservative voice is as important as the progressive voice is in this country. The conservatives have to detach from this hate group. AS long as the don't they are as much to blame. There is no good Nazi!

1 hour ago, ironstone said:

So you consider yourself a patriot and I'll take you at your word. You're also throwing the word hate around as though you don't understand how strong the word really is. I find your position confusing as you seem to hate the Republican party very deeply as well  everyone that does not agree with you. As I stated earlier you are clearly just filled with hate which is pretty sad but at the same time you mention the Flag and the Constitution as though you cared about them. That makes you unusual if you identify as a Democrat since there are many within that party that truly seem to hate their own country. If you actually do love the stars and stripes and the Constitution then that's great. But you also seem to be unaware of those in the Democratic party that do not love the flag or the Constitution. Think of the squad...for starters. Freedom of the press, religion, free speech. The right to bear arms. How many prominent Democrats are front and centre defending those rights these days?

The Democratic Party is Anti-American - Jake Donnelly

Survey: U.S. Liberals Want To Rewrite Constitution, Impose Race Quotas (thefederalist.com)

I have no idea if you're a strong Antifa/BLM supporter or not but you seem to be consumed with hate and possibly a propensity for violence which is at the core of those movements. The biggest threat to your country right now comes from within.

What a pile of garbage , Tell me do you hate our countries enemy's, do you find that hating our countries enemy is unusual.  The hate group the right calls a party is not the noble opposition or just having a different opinion , they are this countries biggest threat , They tried to bring down our government to force in a piece of shit for their forever dictator. That and Trump are supported by the majority of your hate group. Your source the Federalist , now that's a hoot. Talking about hate filled.  You can have your hate group , like I said I;m a patriot and then by that has to do everything they can to get rid of You traitors and low lives. My opinion is that everyone of you should have  Tattoo of a T for Traitor tacked to your forehead so we can watch you for the rest of your life, so you don't try to destroy this country again.

54 minutes ago, jbander1A said:

What a pile of garbage , Tell me do you hate our countries enemy's, do you find that hating our countries enemy is unusual.  The hate group the right calls a party is not the noble opposition or just having a different opinion , they are this countries biggest threat , They tried to bring down our government to force in a piece of shit for their forever dictator. That and Trump are supported by the majority of your hate group. Your source the Federalist , now that's a hoot. Talking about hate filled.  You can have your hate group , like I said I;m a patriot and then by that has to do everything they can to get rid of You traitors and low lives. My opinion is that everyone of you should have  Tattoo of a T for Traitor tacked to your forehead so we can watch you for the rest of your life, so you don't try to destroy this country again.

Perhaps delusional and clearly consumed by hate. Almost comical. Consider anger management counselling?.

Obviously not capable of civil discourse or debate.

4 hours ago, jbander1A said:

Holy drivel, Batman, you drank enough Kool-Aid for a dozen leftist dolts.

I just want to plumb the depths of your 'knowledge' lol for fun:

1) Have any double-vaxxed people ever died of covid?

2) Do the vaccines stop the spread of covid?

3) Are the vaccines safe?

4) Was Brionna Taylor shot in bed for being black?

5) Did Trump collude with Russians?

6) Did Hillary collude with Russians?

7) Did the FBI commit any crimes during the Russian collusion show trial?

8) Did the Dems get caught cheating more than once in the 2016 election?

9) Was Dr Ford a credible witness?

10) Was Jussie Smollett beaten up by a couple of white Trump supporters?

11) Were the BLM riots mostly peaceful?

12) Did the BLM police kill black kids at a rate that would be considered genocidal by their own standards?

13) Were 6 people killed in a Waukesha car accident recently or was it a racist, politically motivated mass murder/terrorist attack?

5 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Holy drivel, Batman, you drank enough Kool-Aid for a dozen leftist dolts.

I just want to plumb the depths of your 'knowledge' lol for fun:

1) Have any double-vaxxed people ever died of covid?

2) Do the vaccines stop the spread of covid?

3) Are the vaccines safe?

4) Was Brionna Taylor shot in bed for being black?

5) Did Trump collude with Russians?

6) Did Hillary collude with Russians?

7) Did the FBI commit any crimes during the Russian collusion show trial?

8) Did the Dems get caught cheating more than once in the 2016 election?

9) Was Dr Ford a credible witness?

10) Was Jussie Smollett beaten up by a couple of white Trump supporters?

11) Were the BLM riots mostly peaceful?

12) Did the BLM police kill black kids at a rate that would be considered genocidal by their own standards?

13) Were 6 people killed in a Waukesha car accident recently or was it a racist, politically motivated mass murder/terrorist attack?

anyone have a clue , this is Q-anon fantasy bullshit.

• Like 1

Q anon people seem to have taken over many of these forums , it like talking to a brick. This is a group who supported and helped with the attempt to bring down our democracy and country, a group who pissed on our flag and constitution. The funny part is they think they have a question that is worth a response. Everyone deserves a response, unless they are wackos. What is it now Democrats eat baby's, real intellectual group.

3 hours ago, jbander1A said:

Q anon people seem to have taken over many of these forums , it like talking to a brick. This is a group who supported and helped with the attempt to bring down our democracy and country, a group who pissed on our flag and constitution. The funny part is they think they have a question that is worth a response. Everyone deserves a response, unless they are wackos. What is it now Democrats eat baby's, real intellectual group.

This is a Canadian forum...ie...most here are Canadians.