January 6th Committee Admits to Lying About and Altering A Text Message Between Jim Jordan and Mark Meadows

1 hour ago, ironstone said:

Where's the evidence that Trump is without question behind the few hundred rioters actions on Jan 6?

Should we also blame Bernie Sanders for the shooting by his supporter who shot and wounded four people at a baseball game?

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I will not defend the Jan 6 rioters for their actions, but their numbers absolutely pale in comparison to Antifa/BLM and the billions in property damage they caused over a period of years.

The FBI leadership certainly are much more favourable to the Democrats than the Republicans and if they could find a single shred of evidence to show Trump orchestrated the riot they would pursue charges to the ends of the earth against him.

Like I said Trump is so damn stupid he probably had no idea that his rally and protest would lead to the Capitol getting stormed. Everyone else’s could foresee the obvious but not that dummy. 

Is Sanders responsible for the baseball shooting?  If Bernie Sanders  organized a rally for his most rabid supporters where he fed them hours of blood-boiling lies and violence-filled rhetoric, accusing the Republicans of the worst forms treason and the most unforgivable crimes against the country that was going to ruin each of their lives,  told them to march on the baseball game and “fight like hell……then yeah he’d be partially responsible for the shooting whether he meant for it to happen or not. 

5 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

Like I said Trump is so damn stupid he probably had no idea that his rally and protest would lead to the Capitol getting stormed. Everyone else’s could foresee the obvious but not that dummy. 

Is Sanders responsible for the baseball shooting?  If Bernie Sanders  organized a rally for his most rabid supporters where he fed them hours of blood-boiling lies and violence-filled rhetoric, accusing the Republicans of the worst forms treason and the most unforgivable crimes against the country that was going to ruin each of their lives,  told them to march on the baseball game and “fight like hell……then yeah he’d be partially responsible for the shooting whether he meant for it to happen or not. 

Lol...this is such a fun topic. 

"Everyone else could foresee the obvious but not that dummy"

Actually...that dummy did foresee it and asked Pelosi to beef up security. Pelosi of course did nothing. I suppose that makes her a blithering idiot eh? Or maybe...complicit? 

Libbies have zero credibility when it comes to about anything anymore. They accuse and have their little investigations...which inevitably blow up in their faces.

29 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Lol...this is such a fun topic. 

"Everyone else could foresee the obvious but not that dummy"

Actually...that dummy did foresee it and asked Pelosi to beef up security. Pelosi of course did nothing. I suppose that makes her a blithering idiot eh? Or maybe...complicit? 

Libbies have zero credibility when it comes to about anything anymore. They accuse and have their little investigations...which inevitably blow up in their faces.

So Trump asked Pelosi to beef up protection  for the riot he knew he would start ??? LMAO GOTTA LINK FOR THAT??

First:  It is that more REPUBLICAN IDIOTIC BULLSHIT (the speaker of the house doesn’t make security decisions and there’s no evidence Trump reached out to her or anyone else nor does it make sense that Pelosi would want a murderous mob hunting for her in the Capitol

Second:  the logic that Trump warned that his supporters were going to attack so it’s really the victims fault for not properly defending themselves  is  beyond ridiculous

Obvious lies and ridiculous logic that’’s summed up Republicans over and over again for the last several decades

14 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

So Trump asked Pelosi to beef up protection  for the riot he knew he would start ??? LMAO GOTTA LINK FOR THAT??

First:  It is that more REPUBLICAN IDIOTIC BULLSHIT (the speaker of the house doesn’t make security decisions and there’s no evidence Trump reached out to her or anyone else nor does it make sense that Pelosi would want a murderous mob hunting for her in the Capitol

Second:  the logic that Trump warned that his supporters were going to attack so it’s really the victims fault for not properly defending themselves  is  beyond ridiculous

Obvious lies and ridiculous logic that’’s summed up Republicans over and over again for the last several decades

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/trump-riot-national-guard-troops/2021/03/01/id/1011926/

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/defense-national-security/trump-says-he-told-the-pentagon-10-000-national-guard-troops-would-be-needed-jan-6-but-was-ignored

Ya know who agrees with you?  Politifact...lol. That bastion of truth about RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA. The credibility of a 5 year old.

22 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

"Hours of blood-boiling lies and violence filled rhetoric..." . Is that the trigger behind the much larger and far more numerous Antifa/BLM riots? Specifically, who got Antifa/BLM all riled up?

• Like 1

On 1/6/2022 at 12:19 PM, Nationalist said:

Omg links to 2 right wing sites, both of which have the title “Trump says…”

1) You might as well link to the ISIS website to prove that Islam is the on true religion or link to the Bette Midler fan club page to “prove” she’s the greatest actress of all time

2) You probably don’t notice things like this:  the articles are  only reporting that Trump CLAIMED he requested additional security . They don’t prove that he actually did. Of course Trump is the world’s biggest liar and of course he has reason to lie about it after the fact so AGAIN you’re not “proving” anything with these links

3) You conveniently didn’t answer my other comment that it’s a ridiculous excuse anyway  Trumps minions attacked the Capitol and the fault lies woth the Capitol not being adequately defended???  Lmao  Blame the victim much ?  What’s next you gonna tell us how the girl in the short skirt is to blame for not trying harder to fight off her rapist?

Lame

23 hours ago, ironstone said:

"Hours of blood-boiling lies and violence filled rhetoric..." . Is that the trigger behind the much larger and far more numerous Antifa/BLM riots? Specifically, who got Antifa/BLM all riled up?

If anyone it wasn’t not a president of the united states. And nothing about the BLM riots entitles Trumptards to attack the nation’s capital and tey to end democracy. 

31 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

If anyone it wasn’t not a president of the united states. And nothing about the BLM riots entitles Trumptards to attack the nation’s capital and tey to end democracy. 

"If anyone it wasn't not a president of the united states."     I don't really understand how you phrased that answer. I wanted to know who's rhetoric fueled the numerous Antifa/BLM riots. Can you name names? Al Sharpton?

I agree that near constant rioting from so many on the left does not in any way entitle anyone on the right to riot.

26 minutes ago, ironstone said:

"If anyone it wasn't not a president of the united states."     I don't really understand how you phrased that answer. I wanted to know who's rhetoric fueled the numerous Antifa/BLM riots. Can you name names? Al Sharpton?

I agree that near constant rioting from so many on the left does not in any way entitle anyone on the right to riot.

My phone’s autocomplete strikes again:

“If anyone it was NOT a president….”

To answer your question:  unlike the Trump rally, which was planned, organized and attended byTrump and his supporters, the BLM protests and riots were not planned or organized by any single group.

And the riots weren’t organized at all.  They’re just what happens sometimes especially when there’s something like George Floyd or Rodney King or any of the other outrageous killings of Black people that occurred around the same time Heck White people sometimes riot when their favourite sports team loses a big game.  And sometimes even when their team wins the big game. 

Edited by BeaverFever

13 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Omg links to 2 right wing sites, both of which have the title “Trump says…”

1) You might as well link to the ISIS website to prove that Islam is the on true religion or link to the Bette Midler fan club page to “prove” she’s the greatest actress of all time

2) You probably don’t notice things like this:  the articles are  only reporting that Trump CLAIMED he requested additional security . They don’t prove that he actually did. Of course Trump is the world’s biggest liar and of course he has reason to lie about it after the fact so AGAIN you’re not “proving” anything with these links

3) You conveniently didn’t answer my other comment that it’s a ridiculous excuse anyway  Trumps minions attacked the Capitol and the fault lies woth the Capitol not being adequately defended???  Lmao  Blame the victim much ?  What’s next you gonna tell us how the girl in the short skirt is to blame for not trying harder to fight off her rapist?

Lame

Well...then I guess Milliy is a liar then since he claims to have had conversations with Trump about "active duty" troops. Yet Trump didn't request "active duty" troops. He requested reserve troops.

It's a nice slight of speech which too many soft-in-the-head types have fallen for.

Heck White people sometimes riot when their favourite sports team loses a big game.  And sometimes even when their team wins the big game. 

White people???

So...you're a blatant racist and liar?

Ok...understood.

My phone’s autocomplete strikes again:

“If anyone it was NOT a president….”

To answer your question:  unlike the Trump rally, which was planned, organized and attended byTrump and his supporters, the BLM protests and riots were not planned or organized by any single group.

And the riots weren’t organized at all.  They’re just what happens sometimes especially when there’s something like George Floyd or Rodney King or any of the other outrageous killings of Black people that occurred around the same time Heck White people sometimes riot when their favourite sports team loses a big game.  And sometimes even when their team wins the big game. 

I would guess that the Antifa/BLM riots have some measure of organization through social media like Facebook and Twitter, likely with their full support as well. Facebook and Twitter are also likely very helpful in coordinating the smash and grab robberies that are rising in Democratic run cities.

Your sports analogy is misleading too. Some idiot sports fans do riot when their teams win or lose but it's not exclusively whites.

I support the right to peaceful protesting but not riots.

On 1/8/2022 at 9:10 AM, ironstone said:

I would guess that the Antifa/BLM riots have some measure of organization through social media like Facebook and Twitter, likely with their full support as well. Facebook and Twitter are also likely very helpful in coordinating the smash and grab robberies that are rising in Democratic run cities.

Your sports analogy is misleading too. Some idiot sports fans do riot when their teams win or lose but it's not exclusively whites.

I never meant to imply that it’s exclusively whites 

Trumps rally was a planned event with fundraising and scheduled speeches on a stage, it’s a lot more organized than people simply posting a suggested time and place on Facebook with people showing up spontaneously. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/16/2021 at 3:12 PM, WestCanMan said:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/jan-6-committee-admits-to-altering-text-message-between-mark-meadows-and-jim-jordan

This actually isn't bad by Schiff's standards, but the Dems are still just being lying weasels, as usual. 

When you're talking about Jordan and McCarthy, your weasel detector is inoperable.  

On 1/8/2022 at 9:10 AM, ironstone said:

Crime is an all-american thing.  Who is "informing" you?  

On 1/3/2022 at 11:08 AM, ironstone said:

The Jan 6 riot has been so overblown by the MSM and unfortunately they will continue to do so. It WAS NOT and organized insurrection. The FBI is pretty biased and has been weaponized but even they come to the same conclusion.

FBI confirms there was no insurrection on Jan. 6 | Washington Examiner

Exclusive: FBI finds scant evidence U.S. Capitol attack was coordinated - sources | Reuters

They'll try harder next time, not to worry.