January 6th Committee Admits to Lying About and Altering A Text Message Between Jim Jordan and Mark Meadows

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/jan-6-committee-admits-to-altering-text-message-between-mark-meadows-and-jim-jordan

The committee cut off half a sentence and paragraphs of further information, then added a period and changed the format so it appeared to be the whole message, the Federalist first reported. The full message was a short summary of a legal briefing Jordan forwarded from lawyer Joseph Schmitz to Meadows on Jan. 5, meaning that a "lawmaker" did not write the message at all, the report added.

This actually isn't bad by Schiff's standards, but the Dems are still just being lying weasels, as usual. 

There are also at least two people who were caught on video at the riots, both aggressively urging people to storm the police barricades and get into the capitol buildings, who were never arrested. Both of those men were blatantly committing  textbook sedition (contrary to leftist belief, sedition isn't the act of storming a building, it's the act of encouraging people to do it), one of them was even caught giving weapons and tear gas to people who went in.

Protestors were even calling them feds before the riots started. 

One of them was nicknamed "red man" iirc, I don't recall the name of the other fellow.

Does anyone have video?

I did a quick Google search but Google runs interference by putting up pages of other stuff to keep you from getting to what you're looking for. 

https://thehill.com/opinion/judiciary/568842-the-fbi-comes-up-empty-handed-in-its-search-for-a-jan-6-plot

Despite the adoption of the term [insurrection] by many in the media, there has been a growing disconnect with the actual cases in court. Indeed, a new report from Reuters disclosed that the FBI has apparently struggled to support the account of a coordinated “insurrection” on Jan. 6. Reuters’s FBI sources said that, despite months of intense investigation, they could find "scant evidence" of any "organized plot" and instead found that virtually all of the cases are “one-offs.” One agent explained, “Ninety to 95 percent of these are one-off cases. Then you have 5 percent, maybe, of these militia groups that were more closely organized. But there was no grand scheme with Roger Stone and Alex Jones and all of these people to storm the Capitol and take hostages."

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

There are also at least two people who were caught on video at the riots, both aggressively urging people to storm the police barricades and get into the capitol buildings, who were never arrested. Both of those men were blatantly committing  textbook sedition (contrary to leftist belief, sedition isn't the act of storming a building, it's the act of encouraging people to do it), one of them was even caught giving weapons and tear gas to people who went in.

Protestors were even calling them feds before the riots started. 

One of them was nicknamed "red man" iirc, I don't recall the name of the other fellow.

Does anyone have video?

I did a quick Google search but Google runs interference by putting up pages of other stuff to keep you from getting to what you're looking for. 

I'm pretty sure one of the guys you're talking about is Ray Epps.

I know the video you're talking about. It's the day before Jan. 6. He's calling for a crowd to break into the capital the following day. People in the crowd start chanting "Fed, Fed, Fed..."

I saved bookmarks but twitter and Youtube blocked or deleted that particular video. I still have these though.

http://www.capecharlesmirror.com/news/the-case-of-ray-epps-jan-6-insurrections-agent-provocateur/

https://www.revolver.news/2021/10/meet-ray-epps-the-fed-protected-provocateur-who-appears-to-have-led-the-very-first-1-6-attack-on-the-u-s-capitol/

https://100percentfedup.com/boom-ray-epps-had-prominent-role-in-opening-scene-of-nancy-pelosis-propaganda-video-played-at-trumps-impeachment-hearings/

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/jan-6-committee-admits-to-altering-text-message-between-mark-meadows-and-jim-jordan

This actually isn't bad by Schiff's standards, but the Dems are still just being lying weasels, as usual. 

And yet back in the real world:

Jim Jordan admits texting Meadows encouraging Pence to throw out some electoral college votes

Congressman’s admission comes after text was released to Jan 6 committee by former White House chief of staff

John Bowden1 day ago

Ohio congressman Jim Jordanconfirmed on Wednesday that he was the author of a text message to White House chief of staff Mark Meadows on 5 January that outlined an argument in favour of Vice President Mike Penceinterfering in the election certification process.

The message, which described Mr Pence’s supposed ability to unilaterally reject Electoral College votes from states where the Trump campaign had falsely alleged widespread voter fraud, was sent just hours before rioters inspired by those false claims would storm the Capitol in an attempt to halt the process.

Mr Jordan’s office told Politico on Wednesday afternoon that “Mr Jordan forwarded the text to Mr Meadows, and Mr Meadows certainly knew it was a forward."

The Federalist, a pro-Trump blog, argued separately in an article that Mr Schiff had falsely characterised the words as coming from Mr Jordan himself, whereas they actually were authored by Joseph Schmitz, former Pentagon inspector general, for an upcoming opinion piece.

In the full text message, viewed by The Independent, it isn’t made clear that Mr Jordan is quoting another source, and Mr Schmitz’s name is not mentioned.

The full text of Mr Schmitz’s remarks forwarded by Mr Jordan, obtained by The Independent, still point to a desire by Republicans for Mr Pence to interfere with the process, regardless of who authored them initially.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/jim-jordan-meadows-pence-text-b1976988.html?amp

Or to put it another way...

Jan. 6 Committee Confirms Bug-Eyed Burbank Bolshevik Adam Schiff Doctored Text Message Between Meadows and Jordan

"The House of Representatives committee investigating the Jan. 6 breach of the U.S. Capitol acknowledged on Wednesday that it doctored a text message between former White House chief of staff Mark Meadows and Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio)"

This script doctoring apparently authorizes Beave and associates to jump into their customary Q796QSn.gifmode.

Kind of hilarious actually.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

And yet back in the real world:

Jim Jordan admits texting Meadows encouraging Pence to throw out some electoral college votes

Congressman’s admission comes after text was released to Jan 6 committee by former White House chief of staff

John Bowden1 day ago

Ohio congressman Jim Jordanconfirmed on Wednesday that he was the author of a text message to White House chief of staff Mark Meadows on 5 January that outlined an argument in favour of Vice President Mike Penceinterfering in the election certification process.

WHOA! I heard that he drove in his car that day too!

So what?

He was advocating for 100% legal and constitutional measures to be taken. I know that Dems prefer to break laws, and to get the FBI to break laws for them, or to send their militias out to riot and loot, but Jordan advocated for something 100% legal to be done. IDGAF if you don't like it, you're not smart and you have no integrity.  

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

I know the video you're talking about. It's the day before Jan. 6. He's calling for a crowd to break into the capital the following day. People in the crowd start chanting "Fed, Fed, Fed..."

I saved bookmarks but twitter and Youtube blocked or deleted that particular video. I still have these though.

http://www.capecharlesmirror.com/news/the-case-of-ray-epps-jan-6-insurrections-agent-provocateur/

https://www.revolver.news/2021/10/meet-ray-epps-the-fed-protected-provocateur-who-appears-to-have-led-the-very-first-1-6-attack-on-the-u-s-capitol/

https://100percentfedup.com/boom-ray-epps-had-prominent-role-in-opening-scene-of-nancy-pelosis-propaganda-video-played-at-trumps-impeachment-hearings/

Yep. Ray Epps. Thanks ID.

Probably the 2nd guiltiest person of all on that day (third if you count the cop who shot the unarmed woman) and yet mysteriously not charged with anything at all. 

I don't know if he was also called Red Man or if that was the guy who was handing out the weapons who also wasn't charged. 

I don't think that anyone could be guiltier of sedition than a guy who was handing out weapons and tear gas. Some of the deaths on that day might even have been as a result of the tear gas. 

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

WHOA! I heard that he drove in his car that day too!

So what?

He was advocating for 100% legal and constitutional measures to be taken. I know that Dems prefer to break laws, and to get the FBI to break laws for them, or to send their militias out to riot and loot, but Jordan advocated for something 100% legal to be done. IDGAF if you don't like it, you're not smart and you have no integrity.  

No nothing about what he recommended was 100% legal and constitutional” which is why Pence and state Republican officials didn’t go for it. Just more made up shit in the Trumptard school of dummies educating dummies.

And you missed the point that Jimbo admitted his quotes were real. …you set up this thread claiming they were fake did you not?

Edited by BeaverFever

11 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

No nothing about what he recommended was 100% legal and constitutional” which is why Pence and state Republican officials didn’t go for it. Just more made up shit in the Trumptard school of dummies educating dummies.

Then cite the statute that makes it illegal Beave. Prove that the legal challenge that he wanted to make wasn't constitutional. You need to do something aside from just opining because your reputation here is shit - you've been on the wrong side of every debate that you've been in and you have no relationship with the truth, ever.

And you missed the point that Jimbo admitted his quotes were real. …you set up this thread claiming they were fake did you not?

If you take words out of someone's quote and change the punctuation in order to change the meaning of it or strip it of its legitimacy then it's a serious issue.

Jim Jordan said something well thought out, important and legal. Schiff edited it to make it sound like an abrupt attack on democracy.

By now you should know that Schiff is a sleazy weasel with no integrity or decency. He doesn't do anything legitimate - he's the consummate Dem. Maybe you do and that's why you love him so much. 

On 12/16/2021 at 3:21 PM, Infidel Dog said:

I found the Ray Eps is a January 6 instigator and most likely a fed video on Rumble. Revolver has it:

https://www.revolver.news/2021/12/damning-new-details-massive-web-unindicted-operators-january-6/

And isn't the January 6th committee supposed to be investigating all angles of the incident?

Why are they so interested in Mark Meadows who obviously had nothing to do with instigating the Capital break-in yet the committee has no interest at all in Ray Epps, who obviously did instigate an advance on the capital.

I'll answer that. The committee is a scam. Another Russiagate, Impeachment style hoax attack on RINO and Democrat political enemies.

Edited by Infidel Dog
  • Like 1

On 12/17/2021 at 11:20 AM, WestCanMan said:

Then cite the statute that makes it illegal Beave. Prove that the legal challenge that he wanted to make wasn't constitutional. You need to do something aside from just opining because your reputation here is shit - you've been on the wrong side of every debate that you've been in and you have no relationship with the truth, ever.

If you take words out of someone's quote and change the punctuation in order to change the meaning of it or strip it of its legitimacy then it's a serious issue.

Jim Jordan said something well thought out, important and legal. Schiff edited it to make it sound like an abrupt attack on democracy.

By now you should know that Schiff is a sleazy weasel with no integrity or decency. He doesn't do anything legitimate - he's the consummate Dem. Maybe you do and that's why you love him so much. 

AHAHAHAH. “Cite the statute that makes it illegal”   You crack me up  

Thats not how constitutions work, stupid  Once again we find something you would have learned If you hadn’t dropped out of high school  

Powers of office and the means of election are prescribed. You don’t just get to make up random shit on the spot and say “well it doesn’t specifically say I can’t do it”.  

How fucking stupid does a person have to be to believe the US constitution with all its complicated checks and balances allows the vice president, at his sole personal discretion,  to simply set aside the results of an election ratified by the states and simply declare himself the winner ??

“WELL AH RECKON IT DON’T SAY HE CANT HYUK HYUK”

Jordans claims were not “well thought out” and they have no basis in any law, which is why it was ignored.   All the House did was cut out the irrelevant and vague reference that supposedly gave his scam legitimacy but doesn’t. 

Edited by BeaverFever

You don’t just get to make up random shit on the spot and say “well it doesn’t specifically say I can’t do it”.  

That qualifies as a "brilyunt sumry" by leftist standards but this is an adult forum, so it just counts as a lie. Go fish, son.

19 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

That qualifies as a "brilyunt sumry" by leftist standards but this is an adult forum, so it just counts as a lie. Go fish, son.

So you have no rebuttal to getting absolutely dismantled yet again for your bs claims. So you do your usual “something something therefore you’re a liar” mumbo jumbo routine and give yourself a hi-five   Shocker. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

So you have no rebuttal to getting absolutely dismantled yet again for your bs claims. So you do your usual “something something therefore you’re a liar” mumbo jumbo routine and give yourself a hi-five   Shocker. 

Dismantled lol. All you do is get skooled here Beave, by everyone. You have AOC's shamelessness, I'll give you that much.

Schiff got caught lying for the 100th time, for editing Jordan's message and then characterizing it as "his text". It was not "his text", it was just what Schiff wanted to pretend his text was.  

Do you remember all of the times that he said "New bombshell evidence is coming out this weekend that will prove that Trump colluded with Russia"? FYI, in all that time there was zero evidence proving Trump colluded with Russia.

What do you care if he lied publicly 100 times or 99 times? Does it make that much of a difference to you?  

57 minutes ago, Shady said:

I wish Democrats cared as much about the origin of covid.  Where’s the committee regarding that?  You know, the virus that’s killed 800,000 Americans?  What a disgrace.

It’s only a disgrace now that Trumps left office though right?

And discovering the origins of covid - which scientists are still investigating- doesn’t stop covid from killing people. You know what does?  Vaccination, masking and distancing measures, something Republicans undermine at every turn. 

9 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Dismantled lol. All you do is get skooled here Beave, by everyone. You have AOC's shamelessness, I'll give you that much.

Schiff got caught lying for the 100th time, for editing Jordan's message and then characterizing it as "his text". It was not "his text", it was just what Schiff wanted to pretend his text was.  

Do you remember all of the times that he said "New bombshell evidence is coming out this weekend that will prove that Trump colluded with Russia"? FYI, in all that time there was zero evidence proving Trump colluded with Russia.

What do you care if he lied publicly 100 times or 99 times? Does it make that much of a difference to you?  

Its literally impossible for a dropout to “school” anyone. Must be why you misspelled it lol.    The relevant excerpt of Jordans text was quoted and as usual the Republicans are ty to distract from their treasonous plotting against US democracy. 

Its literally impossible for a dropout to “school” anyone. Must be why you misspelled it lol.    The relevant excerpt of Jordans text was quoted and as usual the Republicans are ty to distract from their treasonous plotting against US democracy. 

Check out Urban Dictionary dude, you just got pwned, again.

verb. (derogatory)

1. decisively beaten. 
2. humiliating defeat. 
3. to be shown up. 
4. being owned. 
5. to get spanked.

Don't get your hopes up, #5 is just an idiom.

FYI pwned isn't misspelled either.

as usual the Republicans are ty to distract from their treasonous plotting against US democracy. 

Hint: when you've just been skooled and your only comeback is to attack someone for their spelling of a single word, 1) make sure that you're not just being wrong again and 2) try not to completely botch your grammar. 

On 12/19/2021 at 9:45 AM, Infidel Dog said:

I found the Ray Eps is a January 6 instigator and most likely a fed video on Rumble. Revolver has it:

https://www.revolver.news/2021/12/damning-new-details-massive-web-unindicted-operators-january-6/

And here's another Jan. 6 infiltrator - Tim Gionet AKA, Baked Alaska.

"

Baked Alaska has a similar story to John Sullivan, the Antifa activist who stormed the US Capitol, broke a window, filmed Ashli Babbit’s death, and is walking free today.

John Sullivan even organized an Antifa rally near the US Capitol on January 6th before the Trump rally that has been ignored by the media and FBI for some reason.

Since January 6th, Baked Alaska’s video footage has been used by Democrats in their impeachment of President Trump.

And the FBI admitted it was using Baked Alaska’s footage to identify suspects and track down Capitol Hill rioters.

Tim Gionet is a free man today as Americans he filmed rot in prison without a trial date. Why is that?"

• Like 1

FACT: of the approx 700 or so Jan 6 traitors who have been charged over the past year,  only around 50 or so of the have been sentenced,

FACT:  less than half of those 50 or who have been convicted were sentenced to prison 

FACT:  prison time for those who plead guilty to non-violent offences were capped at a max of 6 months if there was any prison time at all.

FACT: The harshest sentence handled down so far, which included assaulting and injuring police, was a little over 5 years but most of the few who were sent to prison had sentences between a few months and 3.5 years. 

Ashli Babbit was not a hero or a martyr and the only tragedy of her death was her tragic stupidity in falling for obviously false Trumps election lies. Believing him literally cost her her life. The Jan 6 traitors behind bars are not peaceful protesters or political prisoners they are violent insurrectionists trying to end nearly 2 and a half centuries of American democracy. 

17 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

FACT: of the approx 700 or so Jan 6 traitors who have been charged over the past year,  only around 50 or so of the have been sentenced,

FACT:  less than half of those 50 or who have been convicted were sentenced to prison 

FACT:  prison time for those who plead guilty to non-violent offences were capped at a max of 6 months if there was any prison time at all.

FACT: The harshest sentence handled down so far, which included assaulting and injuring police, was a little over 5 years but most of the few who were sent to prison had sentences between a few months and 3.5 years. 

You act like those 'FACTS' are somehow damning but it's quite the opposite.

Also, they weren't "traitors" they were "rioters".

Also, by leftist standards it was a mostly peaceful protest because only a couple hundred people did anything illegal on that day. Thousands of people didn't break the law at all. 

The FACT is that there weren't a lot of people who did things that were serious enough to warrant criminal charges being laid. Oooh SNAP!

There are people who stormed barricades and assaulted police and unlike you, I hope that everyone who assaulted officers in the US goes to jail for at least a year. I'll say it without ambiguity: I hope that everyone who broke a barricade or assaulted a cop on Jan 6 goes to jail. I hope that it's for at least a year.

FACT: 6 months is a lot of time for a non-violent offence. If BLM rioters were getting 6 mos for non-violent offences there would be THOUSANDS of them in jail. There were less than 120, total, for all of the assaults and the looting & arson (which caused billions of dollars in damages and ruined communities). 

FACT: 5 years is a long time in jail. People get less than that for murder. 

Ashli Babbit was not a hero or a martyr and the only tragedy of her death was her tragic stupidity in falling for obviously false Trumps election lies.

Ashli Babbit was a 110lb, unarmed girl who was shot by a cop who was protected by barricades and other cops. 

If people who stormed police precincts or attacked federal gov't buildings during the BLM riots received the same treatment then there would be dozens of dead BLMers. 

Believing him literally cost her her life. The Jan 6 traitors behind bars are not peaceful protesters or political prisoners they are violent insurrectionists trying to end nearly 2 and a half centuries of American democracy. 

Spare me the drama, Nancy.

I get that there were 20,000 national guardsmen there on Jan 7th, that doesn't mean that they even needed 1.

48 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Ashli Babbit was a 110lb, unarmed girl who was shot by a cop who was protected by barricades and other cops. 

If people who stormed police precincts or attacked federal gov't buildings during the BLM riots received the same treatment then there would be dozens of dead BLMers. 

I'm thinking, hundreds...probably more. It wouldn't just be BLM. Like remember those clowns who took over the Wisconsin state house a few years ago. How many of those would Beave and Nancy want to see shot if they'd been right wingers?

Then there was that "insurrection" after Trump's inauguration when they burned down the Whitehouse church.

Edited by Infidel Dog
  • Like 1