21 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

If you look back on this post, you gotta admit that it's just horseshit, right Argus?

You're countering statistics from the world's foremost authority with nothing more than your/CNN's uninformed & ignorant opinions

What have the statistics got to do with anything? I haven't questioned the accuracy of the statistics. I've simply explained them to you.

You know, this is like the conversations I have with the Left when they talk about how Chretien balanced the budget but Harper brought us back into deficit. They ignore the big recession Harper faced because it's not part of their narrative to make use of context. Same as you. You have a lot more in common with them than you want to acknowledge.

• Like 1

I know the Trump nuts won't believe anyone, not Bill Barr, not Mitch Romney, not the FBI or the Republican secretaries of state and governors who say there was no fraud. Nor will they believe Trump was in any way responsible for the riots. But not everyone seems to be buying that line or keeping quiet about their disagreement any more.

“The mob was fed lies,” McConnell told the chamber, which two weeks earlier had been evacuated as rioters invaded the building. “They were provoked by the president and other powerful people.”

Shocker! Mitch McConnell himself! The dreaded, Democrat hating arch conservative Republican! I guess he's now a RINO too, or a Marxist or something.

Trump provoked Capitol riot, Mitch McConnell says (cnbc.com)

Edited by Argus
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

32 minutes ago, Argus said:

Mitch McConnell himself! The dreaded, Democrat hating arch conservative Republican! I guess he's now a RINO too, or a Marxist or something.

MAN are you behind the times !  Just join the MAGA Revolution Facebook group as I did and you'll find out why McConnell was bought off (hint: look at his wife... she appears to be Chinese) or how Pence was given an envelope at Bush's funeral.  Or how the US forces who confiscated the German server were attacked by Soros' troops and it was covered up as a helicopter crash in Egypt !!!

Now, after all that....

The only thing left to figure out is how the Democrats could be simultaneously painted as "stupid" and yet outsmarting Trump's 5-D chess plays at every turn... UNLESS>>> there is actually a surprise coming tomorrow !!!

[HINT FOR PEOPLE WHO LIVE IN REALITY: There isn't]

• Haha 1

The Trump cult is having to find more and more bizarre reasons why their brilliant master could be so easily outwitted by the 'dems', even though he knew what was coming months ago (well years ago since he insisted the dems would cheat in 2016).  And calling every Republican who disagrees a 'rino' is getting more bizarre as the list of prominent Republics willing to agree with him narrows. Even the hard core Trump ass lickers like McConnel and Barr and Pence have left the sinking ship. 

• Like 2

• 11 months later...

Michigan wants the Federal Attorney General to act against the fake electors who tried to enter the legislature.

I feel like playtime should end and the fakers should be held accountable.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2022/01/13/michigan-ag-nessel-refers-gop-electors-review-federal-prosecutors/6521827001/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/7/2021 at 1:13 PM, ReeferMadness said:

Yesterday, in the midst of watching a seditious mob casually walk past an unprepared capitol hill police force, I came across a brilliant tweet:

After spending the 20th century undermining democratically elected governments that commit the unforgivable crime of failing to be sufficiently deferential to US business interests, the US became a snake trying to devour it's own tail.

Much attention was paid to Trump and his gang of sycophants.  However, Trumpism is only marginally about Trump.

For decades, across the western world, right wing ideologues (starting with Reagan and Thatcher) have been trashing anything remotely resembling collective action.  Governments have been discredited (conservatives are people who are so convinced governments are incompetent, they elect people who will prove them right) and taxes slashed.  The predictable results have been a diminished sense of individual security as wages stagnated; and healthcare and education retreated towards their traditional roles of being the exclusive preserve of the wealthy.  Even among people doing relatively well, there is a heightened sense of precariousness as these days, anyone can lose their livelihood overnight.  Nowhere is this more pronounced than in the US, where education and healthcare are most expensive, worker protections are weakest and corruption is rampant.

Having been thoroughly inculcated with anti-government ideology, conservatives looked for others to blame for their problems and Trump supplied them with plenty of others - immigrants, Muslims, the media, and, most of all, Democrats.  Hyped up on conspiracy theories, people will now automatically discredit anything that comes from "official" sources and believe whatever they find on the internet that confirms their beliefs.

Many people assume that things will be OK as soon as Trump is out of office but this is far from evident.  Seventy-five million lost souls voted for an evidently delusional, lifelong-crooked failed businessman who has never taken responsibility for anything.  Those people will still be there once Trump leaves. 

Well I'll give you this...I hope you get paid well for publicly posting such blatant lies.

31 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Well I'll give you this...I hope you get paid well for publicly posting such blatant lies.

It's pretty much bang on actually. The really sad thing is how badly America felt the need to stomp around the planet looking for commies elsewhere to blame its problems on when they've always had more than they know what to do with under their very own beds.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

It's pretty much bang on actually. The really sad thing is how badly America felt the need to stomp around the planet looking for commies elsewhere to blame its problems on when they've always had more than they know what to do with under their very own beds.

Ya...Cubans LOVE their impoverished dictatorship. 

NOT!!!

On 1/19/2021 at 3:41 PM, Michael Hardner said:

MAN are you behind the times !  Just join the MAGA Revolution Facebook group as I did and you'll find out why McConnell was bought off (hint: look at his wife... she appears to be Chinese) or how Pence was given an envelope at Bush's funeral.  Or how the US forces who confiscated the German server were attacked by Soros' troops and it was covered up as a helicopter crash in Egypt !!!

Now, after all that....

The only thing left to figure out is how the Democrats could be simultaneously painted as "stupid" and yet outsmarting Trump's 5-D chess plays at every turn... UNLESS>>> there is actually a surprise coming tomorrow !!!

[HINT FOR PEOPLE WHO LIVE IN REALITY: There isn't]

MAGA Qanon maggot. And Don's last rally was carried out be a body double.

• 8 months later...

Audio of Steve Bannon, purportedly explaining the strategy for election day to declare victory no matter what - leveraging the known factor of Democrats voting by mail.  Pretty much everything he says in this clip came true.

"What Trump's going to do is just declare victory.  But that doesn't mean he's a winner.  He's just going to say he's a winner."

Hunter has finally been charged.

In a month, the Republicans will take both houses.

Hunter's laptop was always real and the news was squelched by Dumbocrats,

There will be many new congressional hearings and quite a number of Dumbocrats will be dragged through the mud in public. Their reputations will be destroyed and several should wind up charged with crimes.

Tick...tick...tick...

4 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Hunter has finally been charged.

In a month, the Republicans will take both houses.

Hunter's laptop was always real and the news was squelched by Dumbocrats,

There will be many new congressional hearings and quite a number of Dumbocrats will be dragged through the mud in public. Their reputations will be destroyed and several should wind up charged with crimes.

Tick...tick...tick...

No he hasn't but what do his tax troubles have to do with anything other than him? He was never part of the administration, unlike all the felons from the Trump administration who have either been convicted or had to be pardoned, some who hadn't even been charged but knew they would be.

Edited by Aristides
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Aristides said:

No he hasn't but what do his tax troubles have to do with anything other than him? He was never part of the administration, unlike all the felons from the Trump administration who have either been convicted or had to be pardoned, some who hadn't even been charged but knew they would be.

tick...tick...tick...

On 1/14/2022 at 3:11 PM, Michael Hardner said:

Michigan wants the Federal Attorney General to act against the fake electors who tried to enter the legislature.

I feel like playtime should end and the fakers should be held accountable.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2022/01/13/michigan-ag-nessel-refers-gop-electors-review-federal-prosecutors/6521827001/

60 courts said the election was legit, including the Trump stacked SCOTUS. Some people prefer rule of law, Trump and his cult prefer rule of mob. I prefer the former.

Edited by Aristides

On 1/14/2022 at 10:55 PM, Nationalist said:

Ya...Cubans LOVE their impoverished dictatorship. 

NOT!!!

Oh, the poor, impoverished Cubans! If only they weren’t living under communism, they could be enjoying the impoverished lifestyles of the Haitians and the rest of the Caribbean.  

You dint give a shit about those countries. You’ve never been there. Heck, forget about the other countries… Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands are impoverished!  And when a hurricane destroyed Puerto Rico, Trump tossed out paper towels. Here, go rebuild your home with this roll of paper towels! 

Cuba’s per capita GDP is about $9,600, which is about the same as Mexico and more than double Jamaica’s.  So, remind me why Cuba is so especially awful. 

2 hours ago, Rebound said:

Oh, the poor, impoverished Cubans! If only they weren’t living under communism, they could be enjoying the impoverished lifestyles of the Haitians and the rest of the Caribbean.  

You dint give a shit about those countries. You’ve never been there. Heck, forget about the other countries… Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands are impoverished!  And when a hurricane destroyed Puerto Rico, Trump tossed out paper towels. Here, go rebuild your home with this roll of paper towels! 

Cuba’s per capita GDP is about $9,600, which is about the same as Mexico and more than double Jamaica’s.  So, remind me why Cuba is so especially awful. 

Are you seriously trying to argue that Cuba has a good standard of living?