Mask wearing. The mark of the beast.

taxme

20 hours ago, marcus said:

There have been many pandemics in our history. There were a few outbreaks of different viruses just in the past 20 years. This is not something new. 

COVID-19 happened to be more difficult to control and easier to transmit. It also attacks the lungs, which can effect the elderly, the obese and those with weak immune systems. Something like what we have experienced was bound to happen. Just because they have talked about it, it doesn't mean that they are behind it.

They have even made movies about viruses. Here is a really good one:

There is no hoax. I ask you again: If this is all a hoax, HOW are there so many people behind it? HOW are all these doctors and nurses faking this?!

Event 201 in Oct. 2019 told us all that Convid 19 was going to happen soon. Well, six months later after a few dozen or so globalist deep state billionaires got together for a meeting in Oct. 2019 in New York to discuss a possible pandemic that may soon come along and to how to get prepared for such a pandemic, well low and behold, six months later we are all now living in a plandemic and we are all now being forced to wear face diaper masks, practice social distancing, lock downs and quarantines because of a plandemic that just happened to come along. Just a coincidence, eh?  Bull chit. The truth is starting to come out about this hoax. Too bad you are still in the belief that all this is for real. Hello? 

Believe what you want to believe and so will I. I believe that all of this bull chit going on with this Convid 1984 virus hoax is all just a part of a conspiracy and millions more are starting to realize this also. Sadly, you are stuck in your own personal bubble and refuse to come out. There have been many rallies in Canada fighting to end this virus hoax. 

And now I hear from liar fraud doctor Fauci that even after people take the Gates to hell vaccine jab they may still need to wear masks and social distance and quarantine themselves still for another year or two. The virus may still be around to infect people for years to come. I thought that the whole idea was to find a vaccine to inject into all of us, and voila, we can all get back to the old normal life that we once use to enjoy and live in. I guess not, eh? Anyone who cannot start to see the joke of a hoax with all this virus nonsense going on has to be one dumb downed brain dead maskhole. Just saying!  

Movies are for entertainment purposes. And maybe some movies that are made are trying to let us all know that something may be coming along one day like a pandemic. But it is for sure that this Convid 19 virus was well planned. Believe it or not. ;)

7 hours ago, oops said:

For the world economy, especially poorer nations, we are the virus 

The lying deep state globalists, our lying politicians, the lying media, the lying so called health experts, and the lying medical system is the real virus. Without all of their lies and bull chit that we keep being fed every day by these azz holes this virus would never be around today and causing all the harm that it has done to society already.

The world's economy is in a shambles over this hoax. The globalists can make or break the world economy. They have been doing this for decades now. All those mentioned above are the real enemies of we the people. Stop playing their virus hoax game. They have done great harm to us all already and they will continue to do so until we say enough already. :(

2 hours ago, taxme said:

Event 201 in Oct. 2019 told us all that Convid 19 was going to happen soon. Well, six months later

Here is a list of epidemics in the past 10 years. This is not some 'out of nowhere' circumstance. It was happening before Event 201 and it will continue to happen in the future.

image.thumb.png.07aa942ae3983c7a52f9704393707653.png

Link

22 hours ago, oops said:

I think that I am just about done with this road trip. It seems you were right all along. Happy trails.

I'm just another asshole on this forum, with a different opinion than yours on this issue. . You have every right to your opinion, as do i . Thank you for your time.

• Haha 1

Who cares what everybody else thinks. Seriously. Wear it if you got it. If you don’t get sick, good on you. Everyone should be doing everything in their power to make sure they are protecting themselves and everyone else. If people are t taking the same precautions it puts others in danger, not just themselves. That’s the point people are missing. Their own selfishness and vanity is putting others at as much risk as themselves.

What’s the saying “you’ll never know if you did too much, but you’ll certainly know if you didn’t do enough”. Why leave it to chance if you don’t have to.

• Like 1

On 12/18/2020 at 5:42 PM, marcus said:

Here is a list of epidemics in the past 10 years. This is not some 'out of nowhere' circumstance. It was happening before Event 201 and it will continue to happen in the future.

image.thumb.png.07aa942ae3983c7a52f9704393707653.png

Link

Are you that daft, man? So, what you are trying to say here is that there has been many Event 201  meetings in the past? Event 201 meeting in October and Covid 19 just happens to come along in March. No coincidence my arzs. So, when was the last time that globalists like Bill Gates had a meeting like Event 201 in the past where after the meeting a plague came along? 

Hey, you no doubt will be disappointed to hear that some real and true Canadian patriots who appear to have had enough of this virus hoax decided that they would put on their own Santa Claus parade for the kids in Toronto last Saturday seeing that the Grinch anti-fun politicians in Toronto cancelled their annual Santa Claus parade in Toronto.

There were tens of thousands of patriotic Canadians that attended and watched and even marched in the parade for blocks on end. And what was really nice about it all was that no one in the parade was wearing a face diaper mask or social distancing. Everybody was having a great time something that our dear comrade globalist leaders have been trying to take away from us all for eight months now. 

Many people are starting to woke up and are getting fed up with this virus nonsense hoax. Sad to say but it would appear as though people like you want to keep it going. So sad for you indeed. ;)

On 12/20/2020 at 12:17 PM, Alexander89 said:

Who cares what everybody else thinks. Seriously. Wear it if you got it. If you don’t get sick, good on you. Everyone should be doing everything in their power to make sure they are protecting themselves and everyone else. If people are t taking the same precautions it puts others in danger, not just themselves. That’s the point people are missing. Their own selfishness and vanity is putting others at as much risk as themselves.

What’s the saying “you’ll never know if you did too much, but you’ll certainly know if you didn’t do enough”. Why leave it to chance if you don’t have to.

So, wear a face diaper mask if one so chooses but do not force others to have to do the same. Here in BC when one goes into a restaurant they must wear a mask. When they sit down they can remove the mask and eat but when they get up again they must put the mask back on. I did not know that when one sits dwon they cannot spread the virus. Can anyone with an ounce of brains in their heads see that there is something really stupid and wrong with this picture? Many no doubt will not see anything wrong at all. They will think that it is just fine. I call those people trained seal dummies. An appropriate name for them. ;)

12 minutes ago, taxme said:

Here in BC when one goes into a restaurant they must wear a mask. When they sit down they can remove the mask and eat but when they get up again they must put the mask back on. I did not know that when one sits down they cannot spread the virus. Can anyone with an ounce of brains in their heads see that there is something really stupid and wrong with this picture? Many no doubt will not see anything wrong at all. They will think that it is just fine. I call those people trained seal dummies. An appropriate name for them. ;)

Bonnie Henry rules BC with an iron fist . . . . people walking down the street with masks on, alone in their cars-masks on, everywhere-masked up.  Trained seals, scared rabbits, or sanctimonious monkeys . . . . . ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Nefarious Banana said:

Bonnie Henry rules BC with an iron fist . . . . people walking down the street with masks on, alone in their cars-masks on, everywhere-masked up.  Trained seals, scared rabbits, or sanctimonious monkeys . . . . . ?

Comrade Bonnie Henry is the appropriate name for that pos. I would like to put her into the catagory of being a psychopath and sociopath. She has and shows no empathy for anyone at all. She just sits there in front of some TV camera sitting on her Queens throne and pretends to us all that she gives a globalist communist chit. What comrade Bonnie says so it shall be done. 

She just keeps coming out with more and more stupid rules to make our lives even more miserable than what they are already. The Queen of bull chit needs to be arrested and charged for crimes against Canadians and crimes against humanity. Queen Henry already knows that this Convid 19 virus is all just a lie and a hoax. Now it's up to we the people to see this hoax and farce for what it is. One big pile of nothing. ;)

16 hours ago, bcsapper said:

Man, that entire post sure looks like it's in the wrong thread...

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

TBH, the whole 'Mark of the Beast' title has me leery of even looking in here. It oozes with paranoia and religious buffoonery. 

You obviously appear to not have read the bible where it talks about the "mark of the beast". Basically, the mark of the beast means that if one does not take or wear the mark of the beast one will not be able to buy nor sell anything. It's here now. I cannot go buy the essential foods that I need to survive unless I am wearing a mask in a grocery store. That to me smacks of what the bible tells us. And pretty soon no one will be able to fly unless they are wearing a mask and be able to show a vaccination card. We are losing our basic freedoms that we all once enjoyed just nine months ago and you still refuse to see what is going on.

It is people like you that keep this hoax going and alive and well. We are even being told today that even if one takes the jab they may still have to keep on wearing a face mask and social distancing for another year or two. This thread has nothing to do with paranoia or religious buffoonery. It has to do with the trained seal dummies out in trying to convince them that there really is a conspiracy going on here. But for people like you who refuse to listen to the other side of the story that is your loss. Just keep on listening to your comrade politicians, the lying Pravda media, those so called health experts and lying doctors, the medical profession who really do have your interest and your health in mind. Chuckle-chuckle. ;)  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, taxme said:

You obviously appear to not have read the bible where it talks about the "mark of the beast". Basically, the mark of the beast means that if one does not take or wear the mark of the beast one will not be able to buy nor sell anything.

OK, you got me 100% on that count. I actually had no idea that's what that meant.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, -TSS- said:

Sometimes you can see people walking alone in the middle of an empty street and wearing a mask. Or driving a car being alone in the car and wearing a mask. WTF is wrong with people who are this hysterical?

I can't bring myself to understand the hysteria of people who notice and comment on such things.

5 hours ago, bcsapper said:

I can't bring myself to understand the hysteria of people who notice and comment on such things.

The hysteria goes both ways really. Try walking somewhere, even outdoors, without a mask and see the reactions.

On 12/25/2020 at 11:46 AM, -TSS- said:

Sometimes you can see people walking alone in the middle of an empty street and wearing a mask. Or driving a car being alone in the car and wearing a mask. WTF is wrong with people who are this hysterical?

The proper way to use a mask is to wash hands, put it on, leave it on without messing with it till you are done your business, wash hands again and then remove and discard (or wash) the mask.  The "hysterical" people you see alone in the car, or out on the street, are using the mask properly; the ones who remove it in their car or on the street, between stops or activities where they'll be amongst others, are using the mask incorrectly.

• 1 month later...
On 12/21/2020 at 2:17 PM, taxme said:

So, wear a face diaper mask if one so chooses but do not force others to have to do the same. Here in BC when one goes into a restaurant they must wear a mask. When they sit down they can remove the mask and eat but when they get up again they must put the mask back on. I did not know that when one sits dwon they cannot spread the virus. Can anyone with an ounce of brains in their heads see that there is something really stupid and wrong with this picture? Many no doubt will not see anything wrong at all. They will think that it is just fine. I call those people trained seal dummies. An appropriate name for them. ;)

You are only supposed to be sitting with your immediate household and the tables are either distanced or separated by plexiglass screens. Wear your goddam mask when you are supposed to. You don't have the right to put others at risk just because you feel like it.

Be happy you can still go to restaurants.

Edited by Aristides