A disgraceful coup against President Donald Trump is in the making.

8 hours ago, sharkman said:

And on the counting.  Texas has 29 million citizens.  Florida has 21.8 million.  Somehow they both were able to complete their counts in an election with historically high turn out. n the campaign trail. 

You realize the voting is not over in Florida or Texas or most other states, right? No state ever completes its vote count on election day. It usually takes some days or weeks to do that. The reason you don't hear of it is because the vote count between candidates is wide enough for the media to project a winner. This was not the case in the very tight races in places like Nevada, Pennsylvania and Georgia.

States like Pennsylvania tried to prepare for the huge increase in mail-in votes. The Pennsylvania governor asked for more funds from the Republican controlled legislature and was denied. He asked for more time, to begin counting before election day and was denied. The legislature, in fact, taking their cue from Trump, tried to do everything in its power to muck up the mail in voting and vote counting.

It was largely the same in other states.

9 minutes ago, dialamah said:

I don't recall anything in that book that she thought the election was stolen from her.  If you did, please post it.

For your benefit I'll post this again.

That clearly is Hillary Clinton in this video and you should listen very carefully what she says. I didn't read her book either.

3 minutes ago, ironstone said:

For your benefit I'll post this again.

That clearly is Hillary Clinton in this video and you should listen very carefully what she says. I didn't read her book either.

That looks like a video, not a quote from a book.  Also, the video is completely out of context - not 100% sure to what she was referring.  She did, after all, win the popular vote.

But in any case, assuming she referring to herself, she was as wrong then as Trump is now based on how the US electoral system works.  Nonetheless, she showed much more integrity and class than Trump has by conceding when the outcome was clear.  

Also, Biden won the popular vote by an overwhelming amount, more than any president ever.  So by every measure, Trump lost and he and his followers should do what the democrats have done: concede the election, and move on to whining about it for the next four years.

2 hours ago, BubberMiley said:

You are a treasure of dumb misinformation. Texas is still counting. They are at 97%. Florida is, on Sunday morning, at 96%. They just aren't close enough races for Trump to lose his lead so nobody cares.

Whoops, thanks for that Bubber, I should have checked on that before rattling off my made up factoids...

On 11/7/2020 at 1:27 PM, taxme said:

We are all in deep chit if Biden takes the presidency. The globalists will use the puppets in the democratic party to stifle freedom of speech all over the world. They will use Convid19 to do just that. Believe it or not. That is my belief and I am sticking with that belief. Only time will tell for sure. Just watch the news. :(

America has survived worse.

The US Constitution is a remarkable document.

Trump/Biden can refer to a document written centuries ago for authority.

Xi and Putin can only refer to their language/nationality for authority.

=====

IMHO, Lincoln wrongly violated it. But I'm not American.

Edited by August1991

On 11/7/2020 at 11:17 AM, BeaverFever said:

Filing baseless and unfounded lawsuits, some of which have already been thrown out, isn’t “proof” of anything. 

The lawsuits are being done in democratic controlled states. What do you expect to see? Love for Trump? Woke up, mac.;)

30 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

Not all are Democratic controlled states, Mac. 

But they are all states that Trump the loser lost 

In many democratic states where Trump was leading the governors decided to shut the counting down for the night because Trump was leading. The next morning the count began up again, and voila, Biden was in the lead and Biden won those states. Nothing to see or be suspicious about to be noted here or to be concerned about now is there, eh?

Even many of the ballot counters were seen wearing pro Biden/Harris masks on their pro democratic faces which is clearly a violation of the elections act rules. There are so many things that Trump can do to end this fraud and coup, and the election is not over just yet. If there is fraud and some hanky-panky going on here Trump can use the 14th Amendment to null all the electoral college vote counts for those states where fraud was committed. Will Trump do it? That remains to be seen for now. But there is one thing for sure and that is that Trump is not going to go down without a fight. ;)

10 minutes ago, taxme said:

In many democratic states where Trump was leading the governors decided to shut the counting down for the night because Trump was leading. The next morning the count began up again, and voila, Biden was in the lead and Biden won those states. Nothing to see or be suspicious about to be noted here or to be concerned about now is there, eh?

Even many of the ballot counters were seen wearing pro Biden/Harris masks on their pro democratic faces which is clearly a violation of the elections act rules. There are so many things that Trump can do to end this fraud and coup, and the election is not over just yet. If there is fraud and some hanky-panky going on here Trump can use the 14th Amendment to null all the electoral college vote counts for those states where fraud was committed. Will Trump do it? That remains to be seen for now. But there is one thing for sure and that is that Trump is not going to go down without a fight. ;)

Did you read these claims on the internet? Then they must be true ?

The conservatives conspiracy theories are always so over-top crazy   It’s not just that they’re untrue, they’re so ridiculously unrealistic and unbelievable.  Basically every Democrat has people murdered and is running pedophile sex dungeons in secret basements and Obama is a foreign born Muslim Al Qaeda operative. And a vast global conspiracy involving millions of people to cover it all up.  

Talk about growing up with too much  TV!  If you tried to make a movie out of this crap even Michael Bay would be like “whoa this is far-fetched can’t we just make Transformers 10 or something else a little more believable?”

Wow, leave it to Beave.  You’re sounding just a tiny bit schrill there, good buddy.   I think it’s dawning on you subconsciously that this election may have been thrown by dem do gooders trying to save America from the Donald.  

And I’d agree with you there.  The only problem is that it’s illegal to do that.  We’ll see if the Trump lawyer team has enough evidence or not.   That’s all that matters at this point.

2 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

This should be good:

4:30 pm EST

They're talking on the side scroll already.

I so hope Kayleigh takes questions. I want to watch her deal with these crooks.

Musta pissed you off when FOX cut her off because she was lying, huh?

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Will people finally learn to stop watching CNN? Honestly how long has it been now? It's getting ridiculous.

Still watching FOX every hour of every day with eyes wide open and mind tightly closed?

6 minutes ago, Argus said:

Still watching FOX every hour of every day with eyes wide open and mind tightly closed?

The difference between what I say and what you say, is that I've challenged you to find evidence of Fox News lying and you can't. Therefor your commentary about Fox is just a combination of your ignorance and gullibility.

I've proven that CNN lie here dozens of times. They're not even clever little lies that are hard to detect, they tell outright stupid lies that a small child could detect. 

Either you're unable to detect them for some reason or you're happy to propagate them, I don't care because either way it leaves your opinion valueless. 

1 hour ago, godzilla said:

everyone calm down! this guy will sum everything up for you:

Honestly in a country where 72M people theoretically voted for Biden this is the best video that you could come up with?

I'll admit that he's classy for a leftist, and some of the things that he said made actual sense in his limited way, but he's still not the kind of person that I'd pick to make a point for me.