A disgraceful coup against President Donald Trump is in the making.

7 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Maybe Biden's voters are just as incompetent as he is. 

Or what Bubber calls "weird" - that there is a huge, suspicious gap in swing states between votes for President and votes down card - has an explanation.

Computer Programs called Hammer and Scorecard.

The Hammer and Scorecard smoking gun: 150,000 Michigan presidential ‘voters’ didn’t vote for Senate

2 hours ago, ironstone said:

The attendance and enthusiasm at rallies was one indication of popularity. The other measure was and is polls. But you're obviously unaware of what the polls said back in 2016 when they indicated a likely landslide by Clinton. The polls for this election often had Biden out way ahead and he campaigned like he had it in the bag. This was much closer than most people would have expected and neither party ended up with everything they wanted. I think most of those opposed to Trump are 100% focused on his personality and likely know little or nothing about his actual policies and accomplishments.

Now there's going to be a complete reversal in the type of media coverage as soon as Biden get's sworn in. The press will be fawning over every move the Harris/Biden administration makes. Expect a lot of executive orders to be coming out.

A fair and square election? It seems there were quite a lot of irregularities with the mail in ballots. Most of the in person voting came from Republican supporters and the majority of mail-in ballots were for Democrats where the questionable activities allegedly happened. I said elsewhere on this site that I believe the Democrats will now encourage their supporters to only do mail-in ballots as it seems to give them the potential to wipe out huge leads as required. I'm curious why all States couldn't count their ballots as quickly as Florida.

Soon-to-be Ex President Trump spent months ordering his sheep to not vote by mail so it’s not a surprise that they didn’t  

There have not been an unusual amount irregularities, just an unusual amount of baseless bullshit claims Friday the loser. 

The notion that the Democrats rigged the election to lose house seats, not gain any senate seats and only win the White House by a razor-thin margin is beyond retarded

Some irregularities nevertheless. 

https://www.projectveritas.com/

It can't hurt to closely examine any and all of these irregularities in order to protect the integrity of the voting system.

What's really beyond retarded is the idea of Trump/Russia collusion that the Democrats ran with since 2016 without any real evidence. Perhaps Trump should have spied on the Biden campaign?

4 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

Hillary conceded. Will the soon-to-be Ex President Trump?  

Hillary conceded and to this day is still bitching about how it was stolen from her. Are you not aware of that?

I do hope Trump concedes and goes out in style to make way for Harris...I mean Biden.

6 minutes ago, ironstone said:

Hillary conceded and to this day is still bitching about how it was stolen from her. Are you not aware of that?

I do hope Trump concedes and goes out in style to make way for Harris...I mean Biden.

Please show us  the clip or quote  where Hillary said the election was stolen from her. Too late for Trump to go out in style but he needs to concede and stand down his lawyers for the sake of American democracy 

2 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

Please show us  the clip or quote  where Hillary said the election was stolen from her. Too late for Trump to go out in style but he needs to concede and stand down his lawyers for the sake of American democracy 

https://www.rt.com/usa/504632-hillary-clinton-trump-stolen/

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/10/hillary-clinton-whines-birthday-candidate-trump-basically-stole-election/

hillary.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Infidel Dog said:

This one's long but for anybody who wants to say the vote was transparent you need to watch it before I can take you seriously.

It's a GOP Poll watcher's in person testimony of what can be labelled as the criminal activity by the Dem activists managing the count on election night:

I watched the first 12 minutes of it. I gotta go out for a bit but I'll try to watch some more tomorrow.

Sadly, 12 minutes is 12 minutes more than all the leftists in America will see, combined.

Gotta say that although I'm not professionally-trained as a human lie detector, I'd be shocked to find out that she was showing any signs of deception because she seems 100% legit.

21 minutes ago, ironstone said:

A Russian state-owned outlet and a conservative blog, those are your only links?

Edited by BeaverFever

1 hour ago, ironstone said:

Some irregularities nevertheless. 

https://www.projectveritas.com/

It can't hurt to closely examine any and all of these irregularities in order to protect the integrity of the voting system.

What's really beyond retarded is the idea of Trump/Russia collusion that the Democrats ran with since 2016 without any real evidence. Perhaps Trump should have spied on the Biden campaign?

geesh, has a judge seen any of the shit on that site? no, of course not. there aren't any Trump lawyers bringing any of those "facts" to a judge because... it ain't true. there isn't a fathom of anything about it thats true.

3 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

This one's long but for anybody who wants to say the vote was transparent you need to watch it before I can take you seriously.

It's a GOP Poll watcher's in person testimony of what can be labelled as the criminal activity by the Dem activists managing the count on election night:

just heard that patty, who owns "100 percent fed up" has been contacted by R lawyers and will be a star witness in front of a judge tomorrow!! 

sorry, i made that up... its not happening. patty won't be showing up in front of a judge because she's afraid of perjury charges.

1 hour ago, godzilla said:

just heard that patty, who owns "100 percent fed up" has been contacted by R lawyers and will be a star witness in front of a judge tomorrow!! 

sorry, i made that up... its not happening. patty won't be showing up in front of a judge because she's afraid of perjury charges.

Do you see that intro pic for the video you're talking about?

I saw it on a thing Steven Crowder was doing the day after election night. The pic is part of a much larger video that centers on when the count was shut down for the night. At about 4 to 4:30 street looking people start thronging in to a convention center, waiting room kind of area, carrying sacks of ballots, in one instance a pillowcase. Another guy was pulling a wagon. There were all manner of containers - boxes to coolers. They were in no hurry but as opportunity opened up they filed into the counting room unchecked with their ballot loot. I imagine you've heard of ballot box stuffing. This happened the night everybody went to bed thinking Trump was winning but woke up to learn Biden was winning.

i watched a different poll watcher describe what was happening as it happened in the taped video. She was telling pretty much the same story as Patty. If YouTube hasn't blocked it yet, I can most likely find that Crowder expose for you. I will if you ask, but you'll have to watch it if I do.

Patty might not turn up in front of a judge to tell her story. I'm not sure she'll have to. There are other witnesses.

Edited by Infidel Dog

Here ya go Godzilla. Different witness. She's outside the counting room looking in from above the convention centre. Patty was in the counting room.

But Kelly has video and watching it I have no problem believing what Patty was saying. They both saw the Democrats finally blocking all view into the counting room with bristol board and pizza boxes. Crowder shows video of the viewing windows being blocked. Kelly is an attorney. She had other attorneys with her. 

Edited by Infidel Dog

And on the counting.  Texas has 29 million citizens.  Florida has 21.8 million.  Somehow they both were able to complete their counts in an election with historically high turn out.  But a few swing states with much lower populations and votes, somehow slowed down their counting as the night went on, and then had to stop for the night.  Pennsylvania was reporting being over 80% complete.  Then the next morning the number was 62%. 

It's obvious they were selected to be the ones that would reverse their voting trends and have Biden overtake Trump.  

There is so many irregularities like this that Scotus simply has to step in.  But if they do, and the election gets overturned, then it'll be a civil war.  They may simply decide that it's not worth the carnage.  

Did anyone see Biden's victory speech this evening?  He made several speaking errors, and one of the funniest was when he claimed that 230 million Americans had died of Covid.  He quickly corrected himself, but there were 3 mistakes like that in the 5 minutes I saw.  This guy is on his last legs, mentally speaking, I'm telling you.  During the campaign he was making all kinds of mistakes and I doubt he'll be in circulation for more than another 8 or 9 months.  Then it'll be time for the full time nurse...

Did anyone notice that Michelle Obama did almost no campaigning for the old guy?  One or two small things and that's about it.  She hates Trump with a passion, but wouldn't join Obama out on the campaign trail. 

• Like 1

Oh, and it isn't just Patty and Kelly reporting on the hi jinks at the TFC in Detroit:

Two observers who were at the TCF Center in Detroit during the absentee ballot counting process have produced affidavits claiming they witnessed workers create new voter files with information obtained from ballots.

Detroit Ballot Tabulators Entered Names of Non-Voters During Count

7 hours ago, godzilla said:

geesh, has a judge seen any of the shit on that site? no, of course not. there aren't any Trump lawyers bringing any of those "facts" to a judge because... it ain't true. there isn't a fathom of anything about it thats true.

My question is will people finally learn that internet posts aren't legal actions ?

8 hours ago, sharkman said:

And on the counting.  Texas has 29 million citizens.  Florida has 21.8 million.  Somehow they both were able to complete their counts in an election with historically high turn out.  But a few swing states..,

You are a treasure of dumb misinformation. Texas is still counting. They are at 97%. Florida is, on Sunday morning, at 96%. They just aren't close enough races for Trump to lose his lead so nobody cares.