A disgraceful coup against President Donald Trump is in the making.

2 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

BULLLLLLSHITTT 

LMAO

Yeah he went on a national Podcast and told the nation he was about to commit voter fraud. Does that really makes sense? Another selectively edited clip taken out of context by the professional liars and their brainwashed followers 

No I told you what that is. Democrats say it's just another unfortunate gaffe from friendly ol' Uncle Joe.

Republicans  call it a revealing, Freudian slip. He accidentally let the truth out.

Oh and without being brave enough to actually say it you seem to be suggesting the quote is not real. No problem. As promised here it is on video:

1 hour ago, Infidel Dog said:

No I told you what that is. Democrats say it's just another unfortunate gaffe from friendly ol' Uncle Joe.

Republicans  call it a revealing, Freudian slip. He accidentally let the truth out.

Oh and without being brave enough to actually say it you seem to be suggesting the quote is not real. No problem. As promised here it is on video:

Perhaps you missed it

6 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

This is interesting below. Up to a million bucks if you can finger the right voting fraudster:

The problem will be getting the information into the Progosphere so the right people can hear the news. They'll turn on each other quick enough if they find out rewards are available. No problem there.

Another big nothing.  Is somebody supposed to get millions of votes turned at $1M per vote ?

Just ridiculous. 

18 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

I believed there was voter fraud before this election. I just believe that this time Swing-State voter fraud was massive and there's massive reason to believe that.

Massive fraud across multiple states but apparently Republicans are too pig-ignorant to spot it or find it. I guess they don't deserve to be in government, then.

16 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

Regardless of who is propped up as winner now questions about the legitimacy of the American electoral process will remain.

Blame for this should fall squarely on the heads of Democrats and whatever is behind them now.

So you Republican zealots keep screaming about fraud that you can't find or show, and that means 'questions' about the election, which only YOU have, are the fault of Democrats.

You people are freaking unbelievable.

8 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

This is interesting below. Up to a million bucks if you can finger the right voting fraudster:

The problem will be getting the information into the Progosphere so the right people can hear the news. They'll turn on each other quick enough if they find out rewards are available. No problem there.

Oh, there’s voter fraud alright.   The only question is can they get the evidence.  Here’s one simple fact that proves it. 

Every election there are mail in votes, and the historical rejection rate is 1%, for various legitimate reasons.  in Pennsylvania, there were a little over 2.6 million mail in votes.

The usual rejection rate would mean about 26,000 votes got rejected, and since a lot of first time voters used a mail in ballot, it would go above 1%.  But the official number of rejected ballots in PA this election was 951.  

That’s .00036%.  The numbers don’t lie.   

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

So I guess you wouldn't be interested in a video showing a computer expert explaining how Dominion software can be exploited then?

Not when Trump's own Cyber Security organization which was overseeing the election said that's total bullshit, no.

“There is no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes, or was in any way compromised,” says a statement emailed to reporters Thursday by the Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Security Agency, a federal agency that oversees U.S. election security. “The November 3rd election was the most secure in American history.”

There is also “no factual basis” for Trump’s claims that 221,000 votes were switched from Trump to Biden in Pennsylvania, Ellen Lyon, spokesperson for the Pennsylvania Department of State, said in an email.

The “report” Trump mentions in his tweet was aired on the conservative television network One America News Network, which promoted a theory posted to a pro-Trump blog that claimed that millions of votes were switched or deleted in Biden’s favor. The TV network did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

President Donald Trump falsely claimed on Twitter that an election technology firm “deleted” large numbers of his votes or “switched” them to count for Joe Biden — the latest in a series of baseless theories suggesting vote counting problems that the president has been promoting.

His tweet Thursday amplified a “report” built on empty claims that originated in anonymous comments on a pro-Trump blog.

https://apnews.com/article/fact-check-trump-tweets-tall-tale-votes-13c104367924b8192b4fcecf334f7806

Just now, DogOnPorch said:

You're right wing in the same way that Karl Marx is an old comedian...comrade.

Here's news for you, being a member of a religious cult which worships a whoremongering gambler, adulterer, cheater, liar and unrepentent sinner who can't count past ten without taking off his shoes does not make you 'right wing'. It makes you a fool.

2 minutes ago, Argus said:

Here's news for you, being a member of a religious cult which worships a whoremongering gambler, adulterer, cheater, liar and unrepentent sinner who can't count past ten without taking off his shoes does not make you 'right wing'. It makes you a fool.

So you're a fool...

You're also unhinged.

17 minutes ago, sharkman said:

Oh, there’s voter fraud alright.   The only question is can they get the evidence.  Here’s one simple fact that proves it. 

Every election there are mail in votes, and the historical rejection rate is 1%, for various legitimate reasons.  in Pennsylvania, there were a little over 2.6 million mail in votes.

The usual rejection rate would mean about 26,000 votes got rejected, and since a lot of first time voters used a mail in ballot, it would go above 1%.  But the official number of rejected ballots in PA this election was 951.  

That’s .00036%.  The numbers don’t lie.   

Apparently ALL for Biden...which is just impossible statistically. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Argus said:

This is the Frankenstein that the Republican party built.  When reality catches up to them they blame other conservatives.

Actually the subjective right-wing media was the Frankstein.  FOX built Trump so he's Frankenstein's monster's monster.

There should be a collective waking up soon, if history follows.  It certainly can't get dumber than this.

Or can it ?

28 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

That's cause for investigation but not evidence of fraud.  At all.  

There are lots of reasons this could be happening.

Yes, and they all worked together in mathematical impossibility to bring about the outcome that is statistically impossible?  0% rejection rate?  I suggest you give this some more thought.  Maybe check out a video by Dr Shiva doing simple data analysis on 4 Michigan counties that had their voting outcomes do what is impossible without tampering of the electronic voting systems.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Argus said:

And I'm sure there are a few fools in the ranks of Trump voters, just as there are a few fools among Dem voters.  But your post above shows that you are either simply trolling or are have become unbalanced over the strange phenomena that is Trump.  

5 minutes ago, sharkman said:

And I'm sure there are a few fools in the ranks of Trump voters, just as there are a few fools among Dem voters.  But your post above shows that you are either simply trolling or are have become unbalanced over the strange phenomena that is Trump.  

No, it shows I'm a conservative. Not sure what those people who are fanatical devotees of Trump call themselves these days.

By the way, do you care to dispute any of the terms I used to describe Trump?

Edited by Argus

Voters rejected Hillary because she was deemed even more repugnant than Donald Trump. They couldn't stand the smell of her anymore. What they didn't know in 2020 was they were electing the same brood, and there's a chance she will be brought back in to political power by President Joe Biden.

Let me repeat that, President Joe Biden...

20 minutes ago, sharkman said:

Yes, and they all worked together in mathematical impossibility to bring about the outcome that is statistically impossible?  0% rejection rate?  I suggest you give this some more thought.  Maybe check out a video by Dr Shiva doing simple data analysis on 4 Michigan counties that had their voting outcomes do what is impossible without tampering of the electronic voting systems.

Ok I didn't realize it was that close to zero.  As I said it warrants investigation.  What is your source on the number ?  I Googled and couldn't find a final tally.    

I'm sure when I find out the reason for the anomaly you will understand and accept that there wasn't a systematic fraud.

1 minute ago, OftenWrong said:

Voters rejected Hillary because she was deemed even more repugnant than Donald Trump. They couldn't stand the smell of her anymore. What they didn't know in 2020 was they were electing the same brood, and there's a chance she will be brought back in to political power by President Joe Biden.

Let me repeat that, President Joe Biden...

Biden is apparently thinking of making Hillary Ambassador to the UN. Make War not Love...

This is just Obama's Third Term...providing the instigators manage to finish this coup. 

• Like 1