America under President Trump

12 hours ago, Boges said:

He has a puppet AG, he can charge him with whatever. 

Have yet to see this president do a single thing along the lines you are suggesting here, despite years of unending accusation. On the other hand I've seen the Dems trying to do exactly that, prop up people on false charges, speak half truths to deceive and to falsely incriminate. Ordinary folk can tell the difference.

You people on the left would do well to just shut up now and take your lumps. Stop crapping further on yourselves.

Edited by OftenWrong
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

Looking back at it all, it was a huge, festering pile of lies and bullshit.

Or just another small pile that got blown out of proportion in any case it's only one more in a trail that goes back decades and decades.  It takes way to much effort to give a damn one way or another.

7 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Spying on Americans with warrants that were obtained from the FISA court with a bogus dossier, which was falsely pimped as being "verified and independently corroborated" when neither was true. Illegally unmasking Americans who were spied on, leaking the conversations of those Americans who were spied on. Politicizing an investigation which they knew was bogus right from the start. Leaning on people who weren't guilt of any crimes to get false confessions and false testimony from them. Are you kidding me? If this happened in Guatemala you'd say it was par for the course. It was right in Washington DC.

If Nunes pays some Russians to compile a dossier with some fake crimes, implicating Beto O'Rourke, then gets his guy in the FBI to pimp it to the FISA courts like it's partly verified and corroborated, obtains a FISA warrant to spy on some Americans, their conversations get leaked to the media, the FBI falsely accuses them of lying and threatens to throw their kid in jail so they falsely confess, people all throughout Beto's administration are arrested for completely unrelated incidents and the Republicans and Fox News report that those people were found guilty of crimes having to do with the investigation which is known to be fake, members of the House Intel Committee routinely say on TV that there's damning new info about to come out that will prove Beto is guilty when they have never seen or heard anything of the sort after over a year fake-investigating..... It's insanity.

There was never a shred of evidence turned up that showed that Trump colluded with Russians. Not one shred. If you look back over the years, Schiff said on many occasions that the evidence was already in, and new evidence was coming out. He stooged 50% of the country. You were COMPLETELY sucked in by it. Looking back at it all, it was a huge, festering pile of lies and bullshit. 

Even members of the media, like Van Jones, knew it was fake, and they were caught on hidden cameras admitting as much. 

It's really scary how many people can be led down the crazy trail with a stream of blatantly stupid lies.

Now this, is beautiful.

10 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

Have yet to see this president do a single thing along the lines you are suggesting here, despite years of unending accusation. On the other hand I've seen the Dems trying to do exactly that, prop up people on false charges, speak half truths to deceive and to falsely incriminate. Ordinary folk can tell the difference.

You people on the left would do well to just shut up now and take your lumps. Stop crapping further on yourselves.

Yeah, I've seen the DOJ under Barr do exactly what Trump would like and he harassed the previous AG because he didn't. 

Edited by Boges

3 hours ago, Boges said:

Yeah, I've seen the DOJ under Barr do exactly what Trump would like and he harassed the previous AG because he didn't. 

Yes, and you saw Eric Holder do exactly what Obama said when charging no racist White cops with civil rights violations for murdering Sandra Bland Tamir Rice Eric Garner Mike Brown Alton Sterling Marlon Brown etc ... and you saw Eric Holder do exactly what Obama said when hiding the truth from Congress re FastnFurios because Obama gets impeached if Eric had testified for Congress. You stayed silent and hush-hush back then, but you cry about Barr now. Why? Well because of your MSM coma you are in, you are only okay with it if a DOJ is obeying a lowdown deceitful Dem president.

Edited by Tdot

3 minutes ago, Tdot said:

Yes, and you saw Eric Holder do exactly what Obama said when charging no racist White cops with civil rights violations for murdering Sandra Bland Tamir Rice Eric Garner Mike Brown Alton Sterling Marlon Brown etc ... and you saw Eric Holder do exactly what Obama said when hiding the truth from Congress re FastnFurios because Obama gets impeached if Eric had testified for Congress. You stayed silent and hush-hush, because thanks to the msm coma you are in you are only okay with it if a DOJ is obeying a lowdown deceitful Dem president.

Speaks to your racism that you think those murders weren't race related. I'm sure you think jogging in a White Georgia neighbourhood is cause for murder as well. 

Thread drift BTW. 

Edited by Boges

28 minutes ago, Boges said:

Speaks to your racism that you think those murders weren't race related. I'm sure you think jogging in a White Georgia neighbourhood is cause for murder as well. 

Thread drift BTW. 

Speaks to your lack of reading comprehension, since I mentioned murders that were exactly Race-related.  But hey the 1st ever negro USA President disagreed with you and I here :) as you stayed silent and you stayed hush-hush when he did. I also notice you whine about Barr, but you are silent about the Dem liars who Barr exposed.

Edited by Tdot

2 minutes ago, Tdot said:

Speaks to your lack of reading comprehension, since I mentioned murders that were exactly Race-related.  But hey the 1st ever negro USA President disagrees with you and I here :) and you stayed silent and you stayed hush-hush when he did. 

Perhaps Obama knew that he shouldn't meddle with the DOJ's decisions. Unlike Trump. 

3 hours ago, Boges said:

Thread drift here

29 minutes ago, Boges said:

Speaks to your lack of reading comprehension, since I mentioned murders that were exactly Race-related.  But hey the 1st ever negro USA President disagrees with you and I here :) and you stayed silent and you stayed hush-hush when he did. 

And here, too.

Go back and reread the OP, if you need a reminder of what the topic is ----oh! that's right!! I forgot ...you are a Dem. Which means you feel that I am not allowed to do the same things that you do here on this website ... lol ... sort of like how Obama was cool with Russia, but Trump gets impeached for being cool with Russia. tsk tsk.

Edited by Tdot

19 minutes ago, Tdot said:

Thread drift here

And here, too.

Go back and reread the OP, if you need a reminder of what the topic is ----oh! that's right!! I forgot ...you are a Dem. Which means you feel that I am not allowed to do the same things that you do here on this website ... lol ... sort of like how Obama was cool with Russia, but Trump gets impeached for being cool with Russia. tsk tsk.

I remember in 2012 when Obama attacked Mitt Romney for claiming that Russian was American's number 1 geopolitical foe.  Everyone in the mainstream media cheered.  This was at the same time Obama told Putin that he'd have more flexibility after the election.  It was caught on a hot mic.  I can only imagine if Trump said it.  It's total hypocrisy.

40 minutes ago, Shady said:

I remember in 2012 when Obama attacked Mitt Romney for claiming that Russian was American's number 1 geopolitical foe.  Everyone in the mainstream media cheered.  This was at the same time Obama told Putin that he'd have more flexibility after the election.  It was caught on a hot mic.  I can only imagine if Trump said it.  It's total hypocrisy.

Yes indeed. Moreover, that hot mic ordeal + Mueller's investigation, combined to clearly show why the Dem party needs to banned in the USA.

Edited by Tdot

53 minutes ago, Tdot said:

Thread drift here

And here, too.

The topic is about Trump. 

You brought up Race-Related shooting and I commented. My bad I suppose. 

34 minutes ago, Shady said:

Are you saying Putin helped Obama in 2012? 

Do you have evidence of this? 

43 minutes ago, Boges said:

TYou brought up Race-Related shooting  

Yes, as in, there are dozens of Race-related shootings that Obama's DOJ was a-okay with when negros got lynched. But, we see what happened this week? When a negro got lynched? President Trump announced yesterday that, hell no, his DOJ is not waiting for a state-level verdict before they get involved in stomping out racism :) .

but, let me guess...the Dems and MSM refuse to let you give him credit, because this act means that he's racist  toward Blacks, eh? lol

56 minutes ago, Boges said:

Are you saying Putin helped Obama in 2012? 

Do you have evidence of this? 

Cut out your deceitful dem tactics lol he never once said that Putin helped Obama ---but I bet you won't give an honest, forthright guess of what Obama referred to re Flexibility, in that hot mic moment.

21 minutes ago, Tdot said:

Yes, as in, there are dozens of Race-related shootings that Obama's DOJ was a-okay with when negros got lynched. But, we see what happened this week? When a negro got lynched? President Trump announced yesterday that, hell no, his DOJ is not waiting for a state-level verdict before they get involved in stomping out racism :) .

but, let me guess...the Dems and MSM refuse to let you give him credit, because this act means that he's racist  toward Blacks, eh? lol

So by not making these matter Federal, that's evidence Obama supported the shootings. 

Incredible leap of logic. 

BTW why did you use the term lynch? Who got lynched? 

1 hour ago, Tdot said:

I think it's not a stretch at all to tie some of Obama's anti-police rhetoric to some of the violence committed against police officers in the line of duty.  Apparently that's ok with the mainstream media.  More hypocrisy.

On 5/11/2020 at 1:26 PM, Moonlight Graham said:

I've never seen a man so brilliant and so stupid at the same time as Trump.  He's quite the character.

He could have gone down as a great POTUS if he wasn't so ignorant and arrogant.

It is more like most of the people out there are the most ignorant and arrogant and just plain stupid ones here, and not Trump. There are just way too many stupid people around that no matter what the lying and fake MSM says about Trump they will believe what they say about Trump automatically and without question. It now just comes so naturally stupid to them to treat and look at Trump as being the biggest fool and loser of them all because of the MSM constant negative reporting on Trump. Sadly for those losers in the MSM they are the stupid dummies who believe that Trump is stupid but who instead keeps getting their big fat butts kicked by Trump. Trump treats the media like a bunch of fools because that is what the media has become. Nothing more than a bunch of stupid fools. 

Trump is a brilliant man, and comes nowhere near the dummies who think that Trump is ignorant or arrogant or stupid. Those dummies are a dime a thousand, and if things were left up to them we would all end up ignorant, arrogant and for sure bloody stupid. As a matter of fact, those three mentioned appears to be the mentality of most Canadians today. They really are starting to appear to becoming more ignorant, arrogant and stupid. But hey, what more can be said about those leftist lieberal Canadian losers. And those same fools always keep voting for the same fools who could careless about them. One would think that after being kicked in the butt several times they would learn their lesson. Sadly, I have to say nope, not yet.

Trump will go down as the greatest President on earth as long as the lying and fake media does not get their way and be allowed to make Trump look like the worse President ever of America. The problem with most mindless Canadians is that they do not really know nor have ever seen as to what a real and true leader is anymore, and is all about. All Canadians get to see now are a bunch of useless who cares about Canada or Canadian clowns that have left the big top circus, and have become what we all now know as people who are now called politicians. Those clowns still think that they are still in the circus where they use to play around and ride elephants and keep playing with fire. Aw well. :D

Why doesn't Trump need glasses? Because he has "2020" vision. Lol. 

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Tdot said:

Now this, is beautiful.

Well, all I can say here is that you are not so beautiful at all. It must be because of all of that liberal democratic bull chit makeup that you keep putting on all over your not so beautiful face. 

Flynn is the victim here, and the guilty ones are the ones in the democratic party, and the FBI, who have lied and tried to get Trump on anything to nail his ass. It has now backfired on them. Hopefully one day Flynn can be able to stand and look at their lying faces sitting in their prison cells where they truly do belong. Until then, justice is not being served for Flynn. Flynn is still the victim until that day comes. ;)

17 hours ago, eyeball said:

Or just another small pile that got blown out of proportion in any case it's only one more in a trail that goes back decades and decades.  It takes way to much effort to give a damn one way or another.

It was the main news item 24/7 for 3 years, and it was fake. That's a big deal, FYI.

4 hours ago, Boges said:

So by not making these matter Federal, that's evidence Obama supported the shootings. 

Incredible leap of logic. 

BTW why did you use the term lynch? Who got lynched? 

Civil rights were violated, and it caused death by way of lynching negros ---no leap in logic there, whatsoever, unless you own a white sheet and pointy hood. Obama hates darkskinned-Black males so he filed no charges against any racist White cops.

Obama did not make it federal when he definitely should have. We can't say the same, when it comes to Trump protecting the civil rights of negros who get lynched by racist White people.

4 hours ago, Shady said:

I think it's not a stretch at all to tie some of Obama's anti-police rhetoric to some of the violence committed against police officers in the line of duty.  Apparently that's ok with the mainstream media.  More hypocrisy.

No, Shady. Obama was not anti-police. 

Or else he wouldn't have allow so, so many racist White cops, to gun down negros from 2008-'16 as him & his DOJ refused to charge even one (1) racist White cop over his 8 years as USA President. No. He lashed out at every citizen who went vigilante on rogue racist cops. 

Edited by Tdot

3 hours ago, taxme said:

Well, all I can say here is that you are not so beautiful at all. 

Well all I can say here is that you must be far, far less beautiful than me ---because your blind eyes prevented you from seeing that no one on this website dislikes liberal Dems more than I do. Clearly you are shooting your mouth off, having never read my posts and threads I create lol. I've basically written dissertations, nearly, explaining the nuances of the many laws that the Dems broke in illegally going after Mike Flynn.

Edited by Tdot

10 hours ago, Boges said:

Yeah, you must have also seen that all the Dems who pretended to have seen evidence when the were in front of a tv all said the exact opposite when they were under oath in Congress. 

Russian collusion was a made for tv event without any basis in reality. 3 years worth of investigations and coercion turned up nothing.