America under President Trump

18 minutes ago, Boges said:

Can anyone explain Obamagate to me? 

Trump can't even explain it during his deranged press conferences. 

Trump explained it, perfectly, but since you are a Dem then you hate any words that are truthful honest forthright etc...you only appreciate lies and deceit, or else you would not be a Dem.

Just now, Tdot said:

Trump explained it, perfectly, but since you are a Dem then you hate any words that are truthful honest forthright etc...you only appreciate lies and deceit, or else you would not be a Dem.

He was asked what crime are you accusing Obama of. 

Trump said "You know what crime". That's not an answer. 

What Crime did Obama commit?

He has a puppet AG, he can charge him with whatever. 

5 minutes ago, Boges said:

What Crime did Obama commit?

Entrapment defamation slander wrongful imprisonment/General Flynn and FastnFurious/Mexico and he committed aldutery on his wife and he colluded with foreign enemies when he got reelected/Russia

Edited by Tdot

35 minutes ago, Tdot said:

Entrapment defamation slander wrongful imprisonment/General Flynn and FastnFurious/Mexico and he committed aldutery on his wife and he colluded with foreign enemies when he got reelected/Russia

So not one crime, just a bunch of different accusations. 

It's funny that Adultery is put in there. If that's a crime then Trump is one of the worst criminals out there. 

Edited by Boges

11 minutes ago, Boges said:

So not one crime, just a bunch of different accusations. 

No allegations here. All facts.

It's proven that prior to January 2017 Obama ordered the FBI to approach and entrap, Gen. Flynn, because Flynn refused to help the Dems illegally take down Trump.

Obama made Holder immune yes Obama denied Congress's request to interrogate Eric Holder about FastnFurious because Obama knew he was going to be impeached afterwards.

And of course everyone knows (including Michelle) that Barack spent all 8 years in the WH fighting hard for LGBT, because that is his own lifestyle he lives. That's even according to Obama's lover during Obama's pre-US Senator days.

Edited by Tdot

5 minutes ago, Tdot said:

No allegations here. All facts.

It's proven that prior to January 2017 Obama ordered the FBI to approach and entrap, Gen. Flynn, because Flynn refused to help the Dems illegally take down Trump.

Obama made Holder immune yes Obama denied Congress's request to interrogate Eric Holder about FastnFurious because Obama knew he was going to be impeached afterwards.

And of course, everyone knows Obama spent all 8 years in the WH fighting hard for LGBT, because that is his own lifestyle he lives. That's even according to Obama's lover during Obama's pre-US Senator days.

Then why hasn't he been charged? Still waiting for Hillary to get locked up. 

It's almost like these aren't really crimes they're just propaganda tools. 

Has Eric Holder been subpoenaed by the GOP controlled Senate? 

Edited by Boges

Just now, Tdot said:

You are a Dem. So you hate seeing humans tell the truth, and you loathe honesty, therefore your reply here makes total sense.

If these are crimes, then they should be prosecuted. 

Trump has had 3 plus years. 

It's almost like this is an attempt at distraction from the 1-2 thousand Americans being killed daily by a Virus Trump continues to downplay. 

6 minutes ago, Boges said:

If these are crimes, then they should be prosecuted. 

Trump has had 3 plus years. 

It's almost like this is an attempt at distraction from the 1-2 thousand Americans being killed daily by a Virus Trump continues to downplay. 

Trump stays winning and stays beating the Dems, when they get deceitful. Therefore President Trump does not have time to go after deceitful angry losers, because he's too busy defeating their weapons used on him daily since December 2016.

Edited by Tdot

Just now, Tdot said:

Trump stays winning and stays beating the Dems, when they get deceitful. Therefore President Trump does not have time to go after deceitful angry losers, because he's too busy defeating their weapons used on him daily since December 2016.

He just has time to Tweet about it hundreds of times a day. 

1 minute ago, Boges said:

He just has time to Tweet about it hundreds of times a day. 

See what I mean?

Since you are a Dem, you hate honesty. So you easily told a lie here that he tweets hundreds of times per day.  I can guarantee that he's never even tweeted one (1) hundred times during any single day.

3 minutes ago, Tdot said:

See what I mean?

Since you are a Dem, you hate honesty. So you easily told a lie here that he tweets hundreds of times per day.  I can guarantee that he's never even tweeted one (1) hundred times during any single day.

On Sunday he did 

https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/a32427044/trump-mothers-day-tweets/

Heck he Tweeted 52 times in ONE HOUR. 

in a single hour Sunday morning, Trump fired off 52 tweets, retweets and quote tweets. He managed one "HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY" an hour in, but aside from that hasn't had anything to say about the moms in his life.

Day of Rest indeed. 

2 hours ago, Boges said:

I think it eludes to the whole RussiaGate being total bunk and they have essentially admitted it. It has to do with the Flynn investigation.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/05/11/senate-republicans-trump-obamagate-249734

It seems that some Democrats were going to get caught up in the investigation as well. Mainly for perpetuating bunk talking points propping up a facade of foreign intervention.

3 minutes ago, New World Disorder said:

I think it eludes to the whole RussiaGate being total bunk and they have essentially admitted it. It has to do with the Flynn investigation.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/05/11/senate-republicans-trump-obamagate-249734

It seems that some Democrats were going to get caught up in the investigation as well. Mainly for perpetuating bunk talking points propping up a facade of foreign intervention.

Yeah but the Russia investigation was started after Trump fired Comey and Trump appointments were in charge of the DOJ. 

AND! Flynn was fired by Trump for lying to the  FBI. It's in a Tweet. 

36 minutes ago, Boges said:

the logic holes they dig themselves into. 

You dug yourself the biggest, logic hole, by 1)deceitfully pretended that President Trump tweets hundred times a day yes 2)you told that lie but 3)you could only show us 100 Twitter entries in a day, just one (1) or two times, out of the 1,000+ days he's been tweeting. Your logic is terrible if you think 1 or 2 days = 1,000 days. Then 4)you foolishly felt like if the Trump Admin does not prosecute a crime Dem's committed, then it is not a crime. I won't even get into that idiocy of yours. And of course there's your fatal flaw LOL of 5)using my post to entertain @BubberMiley or other Doofus Dems who login each day, mad, because I control their sissified emotions around here.

Edited by Tdot

4 minutes ago, Tdot said:

You dug yourself the biggest, logic hole, by 1)deceitfully pretended that President Trump tweets hundred times a day yes 2)you told that lie but 3)you could only show us 100 Twitter entries in a day, just one (1) or two times, out of the 1,000+ days he's been tweeting. Your logic is terrible if you think 1 or 2 days = 1,000 days. Then 4)you foolishly felt like if Trump does not prosecute a crime Dem's committed then it is not a crime. I won't even get into that idiocy of yours. And of course there's your fatal flaw LOL of 5)using my post to entertain @BubberMiley or other Doofus Dems who login each day, mad, because I control their sissified emotions around here.

So your sticking point is the Hyperbole. 

He only Tweets several dozen times a day. Which is why he doesn't have the time to prosecute Obama of his crimes...even though it's the DOJ's job. 

12 hours ago, Boges said:

Spying on Americans with warrants that were obtained from the FISA court with a bogus dossier, which was falsely pimped as being "verified and independently corroborated" when neither was true. Illegally unmasking Americans who were spied on, leaking the conversations of those Americans who were spied on. Politicizing an investigation which they knew was bogus right from the start. Leaning on people who weren't guilt of any crimes to get false confessions and false testimony from them. Are you kidding me? If this happened in Guatemala you'd say it was par for the course. It was right in Washington DC.

If Nunes pays some Russians to compile a dossier with some fake crimes, implicating Beto O'Rourke, then gets his guy in the FBI to pimp it to the FISA courts like it's partly verified and corroborated, obtains a FISA warrant to spy on some Americans, their conversations get leaked to the media, the FBI falsely accuses them of lying and threatens to throw their kid in jail so they falsely confess, people all throughout Beto's administration are arrested for completely unrelated incidents and the Republicans and Fox News report that those people were found guilty of crimes having to do with the investigation which is known to be fake, members of the House Intel Committee routinely say on TV that there's damning new info about to come out that will prove Beto is guilty when they have never seen or heard anything of the sort after over a year fake-investigating..... It's insanity.

There was never a shred of evidence turned up that showed that Trump colluded with Russians. Not one shred. If you look back over the years, Schiff said on many occasions that the evidence was already in, and new evidence was coming out. He stooged 50% of the country. You were COMPLETELY sucked in by it. Looking back at it all, it was a huge, festering pile of lies and bullshit. 

Even members of the media, like Van Jones, knew it was fake, and they were caught on hidden cameras admitting as much. 

It's really scary how many people can be led down the crazy trail with a stream of blatantly stupid lies.