Trudeau's immigration minister Marc Miller announces that he is quintupling the number of refugees Canada is taking from Gaza from 1,000 to 5,000.

34 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

No this is par for this government we paid out little omar 10 million dollars , for his terrorist activities... why not continue the tradition of importing terrorist, Actually Canada has long been known for its harboring terrorist...This is Canada we like no we love terrorist here...

I wish they put in this much effort into bringing back friendly Afghani's that help Canadian soldiers during that conflict...

I can't wait until this government falls, and we get in one that hopefully has some common sense...

Common sense would be great, but frankly I'll settle for someone who isn't actively working against us

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

More reinforcements for the demonstrations and occupations. More Islamists to chant "Death to Canada" on our streets. 

This is the kind of school system they go through under Hamas.

1 minute ago, Michael Hardner said:

It's refugees, prioritized from a war zone.  No different from what we have done with Ukraine etc.  

LOL. As if a bunch of rabid Jew haters from an Islamist hellhole are the same as Ukrainian Christians.

You can sure tell you're a progressive fool on multiculturalism and immigration.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, I am Groot said:

1. As if a bunch of rabid Jew haters from an Islamist hellhole are the same as Ukrainian Christians.

2. You can sure tell you're a progressive fool on multiculturalism and immigration.

1. Ok, well Yugoslavia then.  Basically, you're asking to change the form because they're Arabs is that right ?  Not sure.
2. Sure, if you say so.  We almost got a conversation here going but you feel like I'm a fool ... why do you even chat with me ?  I put fools (and others) on ignore...

41 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

It's refugees, prioritized from a war zone.  No different from what we have done with Ukraine etc.  

According to the government, they are actually relatives of Canadians or people who hold Canadian citizenship.  I am not sure how they can verify that or whether people can get faked papers somehow.  How does anyone know if they are terrorist supporters or not?  I doubt the government is able to screen them.  It may not be possible to screen people from that area.

Edited by blackbird

Just now, blackbird said:

It's actually relatives of Canadians.  How does anyone know if they are terrorist supporters or not?  I doubt the government is able to screen them.

They're all terrorist 'supporters' if they voted for Hamas.  They let Nazis come here too.

I think you have to state that you support Canadian values or somesuch but I think they just lie.

If they have relatives here that sounds better than Ukraine on that level.  

2 hours ago, Army Guy said:

I wish they put in this much effort into bringing back friendly Afghani's that help Canadian soldiers during that conflict..

Don't you wish you'd listened to me back when I said you should have been filling every cargo plane returning empty to Canada with refugees?

• Sad 1

These thousands more Palestinians will bring their hate with them, and they will do their utmost to spread it on Canadian soil. They believe the entire world should revolve around the neverending plight of the Palestinians.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CdnFox said:

SO.  This should work out well. 

Canada is being swamped by all of these third world creatures. The population of Canada just five years ago was around 35 million. Today, it has risen close to 41 million and climbing. This massive third world immigration is going to have a tragic ending for the white folk of Canada. I do believe that there is a real conspiracy to try and turn Canada into a third world ghetto. There are some places in Canada where white people are in the minority. 

And with the problem of housing, where the hell is the government going to put all of these new refugees? We are constantly being told that we have an housing crisis shortage in Canada but yet the government seems to want to keep bringing in more refugees and new immigrants. Gawd dam this bloody liberal Marxist country. 

As a Canadian, i really have no love for this Marxist country anymore. It is very sad as to what those Marxist liberals have done to what was once a great freedom loving Canada. Canada as we once knew it cannot survive another year and a half of this clown dictator in Ottawa. So long Canada, it's been good to know you. 😒

6 minutes ago, taxme said:

Canada is being swamped by all of these third world creatures. The population of Canada just five years ago was around 35 million. Today, it has risen close to 41 million and climbing. This massive third world immigration is going to have a tragic ending for the white folk of Canada. I do believe that there is a real conspiracy to try and turn Canada into a third world ghetto. There are some places in Canada where white people are in the minority. 

And with the problem of housing, where the hell is the government going to put all of these new refugees? We are constantly being told that we have an housing crisis shortage in Canada but yet the government seems to want to keep bringing in more refugees and new immigrants. Gawd dam this bloody liberal Marxist country. 

As a Canadian, i really have no love for this Marxist country anymore. It is very sad as to what those Marxist liberals have done to what was once a great freedom loving Canada. Canada as we once knew it cannot survive another year and a half of this clown dictator in Ottawa. So long Canada, it's been good to know you. 😒

Taxme, although I won't turn the debate on race entirely but I do agree the values most Canadians believe in (equality for women, freedom, secularity, minority rights, freedom of religions, etc.) may be at risk. 

Edited by CITIZEN_2015
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Michael Hardner said:

They're all terrorist 'supporters' if they voted for Hamas.  They let Nazis come here too.

I think you have to state that you support Canadian values or somesuch but I think they just lie.

I have no problem with Ukranian's coming to Canada. This should help to offset a bit from all of the massive non-white refugees coming to Canada. We need to help build up our own white population that has been in decline for several decades now. Just saying. 

2 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Taxme, although I won't turn the debate on race entirely but I do agree the values most Canadians believe in (equality for women, freedom, secularity, minority rights, freedom of religions, etc.) may be at risk. 

All i can say is that multiculturalism and diversity will not be very good for the white population of this once great country. As we keep bringing in more races and cultures into Canada, the end result will be chaos and mayhem for the host white population. Just my opinion. 😇

17 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

How can I put it mildly without being accused of bigotry..... These refugees (likely most if not all) will not be compatible or adoptable like Ukrainians.

You can suppose that, but it's supposition.  Really no argument there.

10 minutes ago, taxme said:

We need to help build up our own white population that has been in decline for several decades now. Just saying. 

How many kids do YOU HAVE?

52 minutes ago, Goddess said:

I doubt the government will do any screening.  In practice, we have no standards any more.

Canada has become a haven for terrorists from all over the world.

Canada screens people for health/disease and past criminal record (according to the government records of their country of origin).  For refugees, nothing else than that.

Most Gazans are taught in school and from their parents from a young age to hate Jews and Israel, to cheer their deaths and Hamas.  There are many Arab neighbours perfectly capable of taking in Gaza refugees.  Canada could help refugees escape, provide humanitarian aid, transportation, possibly provide temporary refuge.  The number of permanent residents from Gaza that Canada should accept is probably zero, unless there's some method of weeding the good from the bad, which there isn't.  Canada should be in the business of eliminating racial and religious hatred from its society, not importing it.  If Arab countries couldn't take them in it would be a different situation.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, taxme said:

All i can say is that multiculturalism and diversity will not be very good for the white population of this once great country. As we keep bringing in more races and cultures into Canada, the end result will be chaos and mayhem for the host white population. Just my opinion. 😇

Unfortunately we see exactly this in Western Europe, in particular in Britain. France, Germany and Holland. The mayor of London is a Pakistani and they have eight Islamic centers there. Prayers on streets of Paris. White females not feeling safe in some areas. Keep Canada's future safe by screening out the undesirables.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

You can suppose that, but it's supposition.  Really no argument there.

How many kids do YOU HAVE?

One, only because i had a very low sperm count. My wife and I wanted to have three kids. So, how many kids did you have? 

2 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Are you comfortable and prepared to import hatred and antisemitism?  Bringing in 5000 Gazans will guarantee that 100%.  Are you willing to accept the responsibility for supporting that decision?  The dancing in the streets of Toronto on Oct 7 and shooting at Israeli schools and firebombing synogogues etc?  You can explain why these Jewish families have to live with more of that.

All for what?  Why can't Arab countries take in 5000?  They sure as heck would never take in any Jews.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Unfortunately we see exactly this in Western Europe, in particular in Britain. France, Germany and Holland. The mayor of London is a Pakistani and they have eight Islamic centers there. Prayers on streets of Paris. White females not feeling safe in some areas. Keep Canada's future safe by screening out the undesirables.

I would like to see and have a moratorium on immigration altogether for at least the next 7 years or more if required. We just do not have the jobs or the homes to put all of these new immigrants and refugees. But that is not going to stop this insane Marxist liberal government from ending this massive immigration policy that we have in effect now. Sad indeed. 

3 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

It's entirely different. Ukrainians aren't rioting in the streets, threatening our politicians, shooting up Jewish schools or threatening to put police officers "6 ft under".

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

I'm going to call BS, on that one , currently there are 58 conflicts around the globe, how many have made the media with Canada agreeing to bring in refugees from a war zone...other than Ukraine...i mean the number we are bringing in is very low, so the standards are not all that high...so what of the other 56 conflicts...how many are we bringing in from Sudan, Afghanistan, etc etc etc.... right now Palestinians are popular in the media, despite their politics and government, and all the other brainwashing that has been done...becasue westerns don't know any better...