Breaking: Trump has no immunity from Jan. 6 prosecution, appeals court rules

5 minutes ago, Deluge said:

Yup. Anyone who drinks the woke kool-aid is an activist. Neocon Nikki appeared on SNL and is a democrat favorite - how much of that sh*t do you think she's been guzzling? 

We're sure not guzziling ^this SHlT.

You certainly don't understand that NO DEMOCRATS will vote for "Neocon Nikki." AKA, NOT a "favorite." Duh

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, robosmith said:

IT IS OPINION. Easily rebutted by MY OPINION that he's wrong.

Now find a source with actual documented PROOF of the ALLEGATIONS.

"Biden lied about inflation." LMAO

Have you really given your opinion a new butt? Was the original not performing?

No sunshine, you are the one casting aspersions on the content, therefore it's up to you to disprove.

17 minutes ago, robosmith said:

IT IS OPINION.

It's an intelligent opinion

Easily rebutted by MY OPINION that he's wrong.

no, you're a mindless doof so your opinion is only worth 1/10th of what his is. You would need to find 9 other doofs to rebutt it.

"Biden lied about inflation."

Sounds like he did.  Do you have proof he didn't?

9 minutes ago, robosmith said:

We're sure not guzziling ^this SHlT.

You certainly don't understand that NO DEMOCRATS will vote for "Neocon Nikki." AKA, NOT a "favorite." Duh

I just figured something out. YOU, roboclueless, are too stoopid to lie. Every single f*cking thing that oozes out of your face, you actually believe, and it makes sense! I've never seen a cultist fight harder for the left.

Of course, you're still evil, as you must know at some level that what you're fighting for is wrong, so maybe you are a liar after all. ;)

3 minutes ago, Deluge said:

I just figured something out. YOU, roboclueless, are too stoopid to lie. Every single f*cking thing that oozes out of your face, you actually believe, and it makes sense! I've never seen a cultist fight harder for the left.

Of course, you're still evil, as you must know at some level that what you're fighting for is wrong, so maybe you are a liar after all. ;)

You're confused.

You've seen yourself fight MUCH HARDER for the MAGA CULT. And there's no question you're a LIAR.

27 minutes ago, robosmith said:

You're confused.

You've seen yourself fight MUCH HARDER for the MAGA CULT. And there's no question you're a LIAR.

Don't lash out at me, robodishonesty; I'm not the one whoring for a Satanic cult. You really do need to find a different gang to hang out with. ;)

22 minutes ago, Deluge said:

Don't lash out at me, robodishonesty; I'm not the one whoring for a Satanic cult. You really do need to find a different gang to hang out with. ;)

Well, the WOKE US Supreme Court is not going to intervene in Trump’s favor in this case.  You can be certain that they will not issue a ruling that Presidents can break laws.  

• Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Well, the WOKE US Supreme Court is not going to intervene in Trump’s favor in this case.  You can be certain that they will not issue a ruling that Presidents can break laws.  

Probably not. it'll suck up some time tho and that's what he needs.

7 hours ago, myata said:

This is building up quickly as a pivotal moment in the history of U.S. democracy, nothing less. If the corresponding decision of the SC of US is divided along the political lines, the epoch of impartial non-partisan justice in the U.S. would be over. The last principal institution mostly or more or less independent from politics would cease to exist.

No things invented by man can run forever, no matter what you do or not. This is a law of nature.

You're right, but I don't think even this court would go that crazy. No one wants their legacy to be elevating the office of POTUS entirely above all law.

6 hours ago, Aristides said:

The MAGA crowd don't even believe in their country's own constitution and laws. They are all about the cult of their dear leader.

And...making sure you have proper ID when you vote. There's that. Oh and unfettered observation rights for ALL concerned. There's that too.

Ya...good luck.

2 hours ago, Legato said:

No sunshine, you are the one casting aspersions on the content, therefore it's up to you to disprove.

Simple question: Can the President break any law he wants?

3 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Actually MAGA is much worse than "satanic" because MAGA CULT is real and Satan is a myth.

Sure - what's the actual address of "Maga Cult"? I want to write them a letter.  Specifically for their official headquarters seeing as it exists.

3 hours ago, Legato said:

Thanks for proving you're an adolescent TROLL. AGAIN. LMAO

re·but
/rəˈbət/
verb
past tense: rebutted; past participle: rebutted
  1. 1.
    claim or prove that (evidence or an accusation) is false.
    "he had to rebut charges of acting for the convenience of his political friends"

Similar:
    refute

deny

disprove

prove wrong

prove false

2. 2.
    ARCHAIC
    drive back or repel (a person or attack).
    "but he … their sharp assault right boldly did rebut"
3 hours ago, Legato said:

It's OPINION. Anyone can DISPROVE with an OPPOSING OPINION. Duh

10 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Thanks for proving you're an adolescent TROLL. AGAIN. LMAO

re·but
/rəˈbət/

verb
past tense: rebutted; past participle: rebutted
  1. 1.
    claim or prove that (evidence or an accusation) is false.
    "he had to rebut charges of acting for the convenience of his political friends"

Similar:
    refute

deny

disprove

prove wrong

prove false

2. 2.
    ARCHAIC
    drive back or repel (a person or attack).
    "but he … their sharp assault right boldly did rebut"

It's OPINION. Anyone can DISPROVE with an OPPOSING OPINION. Duh

You realize you're making yourself look like an 1diot who doesn't understand humor or sarcasm there right :)

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

And...making sure you have proper ID when you vote. There's that. Oh and unfettered observation rights for ALL concerned. There's that too.

Ya...good luck.

What “proper ID” did Trump use when he and his family cast absentee ballots? 

5 minutes ago, Rebound said:

we don't know that he did cast absentee ballots.

Of course we dont' know that he didn't.

Which is the problem with absentee ballots :)

2 hours ago, CdnFox said:

You realize you're making yourself look like an 1diot who doesn't understand humor or sarcasm there right :)

Nothing funny about deflecting from my post and denigrating me, but I LMAO anyway.

Of course, that kind of adolescent "humor" is why you're on ON IGNORE. Back to it.

7 hours ago, Hodad said:

I don't think even this court would go that crazy.

One can hope but then who could have thought that an authoritarian cult would take over a cornerstone party in a matter of years. If there's a given throughout the history it's that nothing will last forever: no systems, not empires not paper things like laws and constitutions. Every claim, postulate and principle will be tested in life and the reality. The test GOP is failing so miserably right before our eyes. A shame.

Edited by myata
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Rebound said:

Proper ID I'd imagine. 34 states now require proper ID. Of those, 23 require proper photo ID.

I don't understand why Trump invoked presidential immunity.  He didn't need to do that.  I believe he only needed to prove that he didn't incite the crowd or tell them to storm the capitol.  Those protestors did what they did because they wanted to, not because they had been incited by Trump.  Courts and judges should go after these protestors if they believe they committed crimes.  They shouldn't go after Trump.  Trump shouldn't be punished for the things other people did, doesn't matter that those people did it because of him.