Breaking: Trump has no immunity from Jan. 6 prosecution, appeals court rules

Honestly  i think even trump had to know this was an ultra long shot at best.  But it did what it was supposed to which was buy time and push the proceedings back.  I suspect that now they'll claim they need more time to prepare in light of this "surprinsing" development (unless there's some chance to appeal it) and they'll keep dragging things on.  Once july hits he's the official nominee and he'll have a little more room to argue that any court case should be put aside till after the election in the name of democracy.

if this were crib, he'd be pegging out :) 

2 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Honestly  i think even trump had to know this was an ultra long shot at best.  But it did what it was supposed to which was buy time and push the proceedings back.  I suspect that now they'll claim they need more time to prepare in light of this "surprinsing" development (unless there's some chance to appeal it) and they'll keep dragging things on.  Once july hits he's the official nominee and he'll have a little more room to argue that any court case should be put aside till after the election in the name of democracy.

if this were crib, he'd be pegging out :) 

according to this, Trump has til Monday to appeal to the supreme court.

Trump is not immune from prosecution for bid to subvert the 2020 election, appeals court rules

46 minutes ago, Deluge said:

No, "everyone" meaning everyone, and that includes you, roborigger.  

No evidence yet, but there's still all that pesky suspicion which will never go away, so perhaps you a$$holes should just fess up? It'll save a lot of time, and honesty really is the best policy. 

I'm waiting for 600+ court challenges. ;)

Ok, I will "fess up" to the fact that your FANTASY is FOS.

well i'm sure he will probably at least make that attempt.  I  mean,  there's no chance of it winning but  it runs the clock.

At the end of the day his plan right now has to be get back in the oval office where he can pardon himself for everything. That's the best way to guarnatee success.  and we're down to about 10 months.

26 minutes ago, Deluge said:

I'm saying that because democrats are career liars. There's dishonesty in every f*cking thing you people say and do, so naturally, you cheated in this last election. 

Evidence comes up all the time no matter how small it is. The point is, you couple the little evidence we have found with all the suspicion that keeps swirling around and it's enough to keep you a$$holes in check. MY only concern is whether we learned from 2020. 

Your begging the question fallacy is FOS.

It is ironic because your MAGA CULT leader is the biggest and most pathological LIAR to ever occupy the WH.

He even LIES about the rain. LMAO

1 minute ago, robosmith said:

It is ironic because your MAGA CULT leader is the biggest and most pathological LIAR to ever occupy the WH.

What are you babbling about, robodrivel? Your entire existence is "FOS" - I've never seen a bigger shill than you. lol

Biden is a LIAR; Trump mostly EXAGGERATES - THAT is the difference. ;)

4 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Does Trump lie, well yes he does. However compared with Biden he's as honest as a saint.

For example, back in the 1980s, when then-Sen. Joe Biden ran for president for the first time, his campaign imploded over a swarm of lies he’d repeated across the country. First, Mr. Biden was caught plagiarizing a famous speech from British Labor Party Leader Neil Kinnock. Then he plagiarized another speech from Robert F. Kennedy, another from John F. Kennedy and another from former Sen. Hubert Humphrey.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2023/jul/9/president-biden-is-liar/

11 minutes ago, robosmith said:

1980s LMAO

Biden quit that campaign over plagiarizing. Trump triples and quadruples down on HIS 30,000+ LIES. 

Read the rest of the article it references the time he's been president. You should be capable of addressing more than a single paragraph. Oh wait, addressing is really not one of your strong point.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Legato said:

Read the rest of the article it references the time he's been president. You should be capable of addressing more than a single paragraph. Oh wait, addressing is really not one of your strong point.

Look man - he's only got the 7 year old who's willing to read things for him for 1 lousy hour a day, and the kid has to explain it as he goes.  He's not getting through a WHOLE article in one go, and it's not fair for you to ask him to.

14 minutes ago, Legato said:

It's WT. 🤮

Find a legitimate source and I will read it.

1 hour ago, Deluge said:

What are you babbling about, robodrivel? Your entire existence is "FOS" - I've never seen a bigger shill than you. lol

Biden is a LIAR; Trump mostly EXAGGERATES - THAT is the difference. ;)

So you don't know what begging the question fallacy is? It's FOS cause you got nothing better. Duh

Begging the question is a logical fallacy in which an argument's premises assume the truth of the conclusion. Arguments that beg the question work to obscure the actual points in controversy and can be looked at as a form of circular reasoning.

41 minutes ago, robosmith said:

It's WT. 🤮

Find a legitimate source and I will read it.

The source is unimportant, the content is indisputable.

16 minutes ago, robosmith said:

So you don't know what begging the question fallacy is? It's FOS cause you got nothing better. Duh

Begging the question is a logical fallacy in which an argument's premises assume the truth of the conclusion. Arguments that beg the question work to obscure the actual points in controversy and can be looked at as a form of circular reasoning.

No, I get the premise, it's just that you're misusing it. 

You banana m0rons think you're arguing from a legitimate place when all you really want is Donald Trump's ass off the campaign trail. lol

Democrats are the liars?
Did they rent a non-union auto plant for a day and fill it with supporters who didn't work there or even in the auto industry waving Auto Workers For Trump placards?

Hold up border reform and swear to God they're not?

No, it's the GOP that's lost any sense of ethics or morals.

Edited by herbie
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Deluge said:

You banana m0rons think you're arguing from a legitimate place when all you really want is Donald Trump's ass off the campaign trail. lol

Nope, you fit the definition EXACTLY. You claim that the election was rigged with the ONLY evidence being your ASSumption that Democrats are liars.

Strike THREE, you're OUT.

50 minutes ago, Legato said:

The source is unimportant, the content is indisputable.

The content completely DEPENDS on the CREDIBILITY of the SOURCE.

WT has NONE, cause it is a hyper PARTISAN RAG.

3 minutes ago, robosmith said:

The content completely DEPENDS on the CREDIBILITY of the SOURCE.

WT has NONE, cause it is a hyper PARTISAN RAG.

That is if the content could be disputed. The content is correct. Please try disprove any of it. 

Seems like you did not wipe the Vaseline from the keyboard.

1 hour ago, Deluge said:

Blah, blah, blah, two Federal judges and two state judges and their respective grand juries ALL agreed there are sufficient facts to justify a total of 91 felony counts against criminal Trump. 

Sooner or later, he’s going to go to prison, unless his heart attack gets him first.  And in a few days, New York State is going to clip his wings to the tune of half a billion dollars.  

Edited by Rebound

19 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Nope, you fit the definition EXACTLY. You claim that the election was rigged with the ONLY evidence being your ASSumption that Democrats are liars.

Strike THREE, you're OUT.

Sorry, roboshill, but you're the one who's out. ;)

Below is the timeline of the election fraud that took place in 2020, as presented by Conservapedia. 

We will go through it together:

"The 2020-2021 Democrat voter fraud timeline documents the pattern of voter fraud and election shenanigans in the 2020 Presidential election and creation of the single party totalitarian state."

https://www.conservapedia.com/2020-2021_Election_fraud_timeline

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Blah, blah, blah, two Federal judges and two state judges and their respective grand juries ALL agreed there are sufficient facts to justify a total of 91 felony counts against criminal Trump. 

Sooner or later, he’s going to go to prison, unless his heart attack gets him first.  And in a few days, New York State is going to clip his wings to the tune of half a billion dollars.  

No, four activist judges and their banana juries ALL agreed that Trump must be stopped at ALL costs. It's the reason for this endless barrage of banana lawsuits and court cases. 

Biden will go to jail before Trump does, because democrats are the biggest liars in the history of liars. 

9 minutes ago, Deluge said:

No, four activist judges and their banana juries ALL agreed that Trump must be stopped at ALL costs. It's the reason for this endless barrage of banana lawsuits and court cases. 

Biden will go to jail before Trump does, because democrats are the biggest liars in the history of liars. 

Really? The Federal judge that Trump appointed is an “activist”? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rebound said:

Really? The Federal judge that Trump appointed is an “activist”? 

Yup. Anyone who drinks the woke kool-aid is an activist. Neocon Nikki appeared on SNL and is a democrat favorite - how much of that sh*t do you think she's been guzzling? 

33 minutes ago, Legato said:

That is if the content could be disputed. The content is correct. Please try disprove any of it. 

Seems like you did not wipe the Vaseline from the keyboard.

IT IS OPINION. Easily rebutted by MY OPINION that he's wrong.

Now find a source with actual documented PROOF of the ALLEGATIONS.

"Biden lied about inflation." LMAO