So Ottawa is accepting refugee applications from Gaza.

That means Hamas and their supporters.  It will be impossible to tell who is a terrorist or terrorist supporters and who is not.  How many extremists will Canada be taking in now?  Canada has a history of taking in extremists.  That is a proven fact.  Just how many Nazis were brought into Canada after the war?  The government is incapable to distinguishing between peaceful useful people and extremists. This is proven.

In the news today: Ottawa to accept applications from refugees seeking to leave Gaza (msn.com)

30 minutes ago, blackbird said:

That means Hamas and their supporters. 

They obviously have law abiding families. 

When you sponsor someone  you are legally responsible for them for 3 years.

The legal penalties that would come from your relative committing crime would keep most in line.

Also, getting a weapons arsenal in Canada would be painfully difficult.

I think those who want to divide Canada from the inside and politically are a far greater threat. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, blackbird said:

That means Hamas and their supporters.  It will be impossible to tell who is a terrorist or terrorist supporters and who is not.  How many extremists will Canada be taking in now?  Canada has a history of taking in extremists.  That is a proven fact.  Just how many Nazis were brought into Canada after the war?  The government is incapable to distinguishing between peaceful useful people and extremists. This is proven.

In the news today: Ottawa to accept applications from refugees seeking to leave Gaza (msn.com)

The issue isn't even that those refugees would be dangerous. Look at all the Syrian and Afghan refugees we welcomed here. The issue isn't terrorism, not even close to that.

The issue is that we have no housing, we have a declining economy with a crumbling healthcare system, with little room in our schools, and we want to welcome MORE people.

The issue at hand is much more pragmatic; we can't welcome more people here.

EDIT: Well of course we can, but at our expense financially. Let's go homelessness!

Edited by QuebecOverCanada
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, QuebecOverCanada said:

The issue isn't even that those refugees would be dangerous. Look at all the Syrian and Afghan refugees we welcomed here. The issue isn't terrorism, not even close to that.

The issue is that we have no housing, we have a declining economy with a crumbling healthcare system, with little room in our schools, and we want to welcome MORE people.

EDIT: Well of course we can, but at our expense financially. Let's go homelessness!

I agree we should not be bringing in massive numbers anymore because of the housing crisis.

But Canada has a reputation for bringing in terrorists and extremists.  There was a report on the news recently that there are 700 people here who are linked to Iran's IRGC and the government does nothing.

Edited by blackbird

On 1/3/2024 at 11:14 AM, Perspektiv said:

Does that mean the refugees will respect our laws?

And after that they go on welfare.

The legal penalties that would come from your relative committing crime would keep most in line.

There are no legal penalties for hating Jews. And if you attack, say, a Jewish school and kill a lot of kids and die when the police arrive you go to heaven as a martyr and get 72 virgins as payment! God wills it!

You know this is part of the school curriculum and has been for 17 years, right?

Who needs an arsenal? Just rent a car and run over Jews outside a synagogue!? Then go on to run over people until the cops stop you and kill you! Presto! 72 virgins in paradise for you!

I think those who want to divide Canada from the inside and politically are a far greater threat. 

These people will be divisive, and will never integrate.

A reminder that the majority of the population of Gaza has gone through the school system with a curriculum designed by religious fanatics who believe in Islam dominating the world. By force if necessary.

Hamas kindergarten graduation ceremony.

Hamas takes military training to schools.

On 1/3/2024 at 8:14 AM, Perspektiv said:

Why do you think there are still Palestinian "refugee camps" after 75 years? 

Is it to provide food and shelter to people, or to foment hatred? 

Gimme a break. There were more refugees settled around the world from the brief islamic state situation in one year than the entire number of palestinian 'refugees'. If they were legit refugees then they'd have found homes decades before you were even born. 

FYI Palestine is a training ground for haters, violent bigots and terrorists. 

Why do you think NO middle eastern countries want to bring in palestinians? Why didn't they bring in Syrians or Iraqis? 

I don't blame those guys for not wanting to move to ME shithole countries, but as soon as they get over here they start trying to make Canada as shitty as the places they came from. 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, I am Groot said:

Freedom of choice, and that includes consequences.

And after that they go on welfare.

Am sure you will post a link that proves this is true at 100%.

There are no legal penalties for hating Jews.

There are for assaulting jews, though. 

Hating someone who is Jewish in itself, isn't a crime if you keep that hatred to yourself.

Just rent a car and run over Jews outside a synagogue!?

A car would be useless. You would need to rent a truck. You can't even terrorist efficiently. 

These people will be divisive, and will never integrate.

I would disagree.

On 1/3/2024 at 8:42 AM, QuebecOverCanada said:

There is a difference between refugees and immigrants. Given their needs don't refugees move to the front of the line?

People are going to come anyway - over a billion human beings will be on the move by 2050.  Our issues will be the last thing on their minds. 

On 1/3/2024 at 12:14 PM, Perspektiv said:

Yes, but not all families have law abiding family members or members that want to stay law abiding....crime here is a very attractive motivator when you come from a family that lacks money... , and some that would not hesitate to take advantage of law abiding family members...

sure but there is literally thousands that have been ordered to be deported by the courts but somehow we can not find them...

It seems gang members have no issues getting firearms or other weapons, all it takes is money and some will...

I think all threats should be taken seriously...I think there are plenty of other sources to get refugees from, that have a lower risk level...Judging by the amount of palestinian students and immigrants at these free palestine marches we as a nation have done our part in taking in Palestinians, we have done our part in that issue... 

On 1/4/2024 at 10:37 AM, I am Groot said:

If only we had some facts on how immigration affects crime rates….   Oh wait, we do.  And it’s great news!

https://crdcn.ca/publication/immigration-and-crime-evidence-from-canada/
new immigrants do not have a significant impact on the property crime rate, but with time spent in Canada, a 10% increase in the recent-immigrant share or established-immigrant share decreases the property crime rate by 2% to 3%. Neither underreporting to police nor the dilution of the criminal pool by the addition of law-abiding immigrants can fully explain the size of the estimates. This suggests that immigration has a spillover effect, such as changing neighbourhood characteristics, which reduces crime rates in the long run.

51 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

Yes, but not all families have law abiding family members or members that want to stay law abiding....crime here is a very attractive motivator when you come from a family that lacks money... , and some that would not hesitate to take advantage of law abiding family members...

Where do you get your crime stats for this assertion?

• Like 1

"While there are no accurate figures representing the number or composition of undocumented migrant population in Canada, estimates range between 20,000 and 500,000 persons."

CIMM – Undocumented Populations – March 3, 2022 - Canada.ca

Can you believe it?  The Canadian government has no clue how many people are in Canada illegally.  They admit it could be anywhere from 20 thousand to 500 thousand or half a million.   This must be a huge contributing factor to the housing crisis and homelessness.  What a mess!

One problem is Caucasian Canadians, such as the European founding people's descendants are a threatened people.   They are having fewer children than the third world immigrants and FN people.  The number of children per Caucasian family is lower than the minimum number of 2.1 required for survival. They are actually a diminishing people in Canada.

44 minutes ago, blackbird said:

The Canadian government has no clue how many people are in Canada illegally. 

How do you think they should go about getting a precise count?

They admit it could be anywhere from 20 thousand to 500 thousand or half a million. 

Between 0.05% and 1.25% of people in Canada are undocumented.  Sorry if I don’t set my hair on fire.  

One problem is Caucasian Canadians, such as the European founding people's descendants are a threatened people.

What does this mean?

They are having fewer children than the third world immigrants and FN people.  The number of children per Caucasian family is lower than the minimum number of 2.1 required for survival. They are actually a diminishing people in Canada.

Why is it important that the skin colour of Canadians remains static?

I have a white friend who married an Asian-looking lady (she was born in Canada) and they have kids that don’t have white skin.  Why is that an issue?  Are these kids less Canadian than if their skin was white?

Edited by TreeBeard

22 minutes ago, blackbird said:

One problem is Caucasian Canadians, such as the European founding people's descendants are a threatened people.

You make it sound as if we're a species in need of a breeding program to save it, like marmots or something.

God help us? Apparently not, we're on our own.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TreeBeard said:

I have a white friend who married an Asian-looking lady (she was born in Canada) and they have kids that don’t have white skin.  Why is that an issue?  Are these kids less Canadian than if their skin was white?

My grandson was picked on a bit and called a half-breed by a couple of the other Chinese kids when he started at school, only a bit though - the size and height that also came with both sides of his family is apparently an aspect of his character worth greater consideration now.  Good natured little kid though.

Edited by eyeball

On 1/3/2024 at 12:46 PM, blackbird said:

I agree we should not be bringing in massive numbers anymore because of the housing crisis.

I agree.

On 1/3/2024 at 12:46 PM, blackbird said:

But Canada has a reputation for bringing in terrorists and extremists.  There was a report on the news recently that there are 700 people here who are linked to Iran's IRGC and the government does nothing.

BS...

Where do people come up with this? Canada is literally one of the only nations in the Western World that has not been a victim of a terrorist attack.

9 minutes ago, eyeball said:

My grandson was picked on a bit and called a half-breed by a couple of the other Chinese kids when he started at school, only a bit though - the size and height that also came with both sides of his family is apparently an aspect of his character worth greater consideration now.  Good natured little kid though.

Your boy should f**k up those bullies.  

2 hours ago, blackbird said:

One problem is Caucasian Canadians, such as the European founding people's descendants are a threatened people.   They are having fewer children than the third world immigrants and FN people.  The number of children per Caucasian family is lower than the minimum number of 2.1 required for survival. They are actually a diminishing people in Canada.

This is happening in every single country where there is a White majority.  Unfortunately, there is an inverse correlation between personal wealth, and the number of children one has. 

1 hour ago, TreeBeard said:

Why is it important that the skin colour of Canadians remains static?

The problem is not the colour of the skin.  The problem is many third world immigrants do not assimilate in with the traditional European founding people.  They remain separate in their own little enclaves.  Their beliefs conflict with traditional Judeo-Christian beliefs and culture.  It is like trying to mix water and oil. 

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, DUI_Offender said:

Canada is literally one of the only nations in the Western World that has not been a victim of a terrorist attack.

We have had some terrorist attacks.  In 1985 they blew up an Air India passenger plane full of people holding Canadian citizenship.  Around 300 people were killed.

Some people from Canada went over to the middle east to join ISIS. 

There was an attempted terrorist attack on trains in Ontario some years ago. 

There have been the odd terrorist attack which the government has avoided calling a terrorism attack.  I think there was one in Edmonton a few years ago committed by a terrorist who got in as an illegal migrant.

The news reported recently that there are about 700 people in Canada that are linked to the terrorist IRGC in Iran.

Canada is a refuge for terrorists even though there are not presently terrorist attack.

Edited by blackbird

4 minutes ago, blackbird said:

The problem is not the colour of the skin.  The problem is many third world immigrants do not assimilate in with the traditional European founding people.  They remain separate in their own little enclaves.  Their beliefs conflict with traditional Judeo-Christian beliefs and culture.  It is like trying to mix water and oil. 

Then why are you bringing up the colour of their skin as the issue?  

@blackbird“Caucasians not having enough children is an issue”

@TreeBeard “Why does it matter if they’re white?”

@blackbird  ”Skin colour doesn’t matter”. 

Do you see how stupid that is?