Should Hamas support rallies in Canada be stopped?

1 minute ago, blackbird said:

So you admit your whole purpose is to oppose Christianity, oppose God and oppose the Bible.  That is self destructive and only leads to hell.   Do you really want to spend eternity in hell.  You are a prolific human rights violator in your crusade against Judeo-Christianity.  That's why you shouldn't even be in this country.  You don't believe in western culture.  

Nope just oppose zealots and fanatical partisans like you. :)

Thank whomever that western culture is not all like you and your ilk

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

The same UN that made Israel??

I form my opinion by watching and listening and seeing zealots... like oyu and yes, you turn me off.

I do know a lot and mostly know I am glad to not be be even a little bit as narrow minded as you.

I have no obsession against Judeo-Christianity, just against the zealousness of fanatics and wannabe saviours like you. Anyone can believe anything anytime just as long as they don't vomit it up to me.

You like to pretend to be somewhere in the middle or neutral.  But you are lying.  You are not neutral in any way and you are not tolerant in any way.  You are fanatically against me because I believe in the Bible.  You call my beliefs fanatical which proves you are a bigot.  What I believe is simply Christianity that hundreds of millions of people profess to believe for 2,000 years.  All I do is speak the truth.  I never even mentioned the subject in this thread but you brought up my religion as a reason to be intolerant.  You just prove your bigotry has no limits.

18 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Their governments are agenda-driven outsiders - manipulating, conniving arms suppliers, just like ours.

Yes and they have no qualms about walking into homes and shooting children, old people, and whoever they can find.

Edited by blackbird

5 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

admittedly, I do not care about this conflict. I am an atheist and so do not have a proverbial dog in the fight. I do lament that humans have to do such terrible things to each other. For those that perished, you have my condolences for what little that means. 

Unfortunately you're also a citizen of a  divided country that's picked sides.

• Like 1

Just now, eyeball said:

Unfortunately you're also a citizen of a  divided country that's picked sides.

I don't think the country is divided over this. I think the left already hates the right with every fiber of it's being and this is just one more issue.  but outside of that left wing talking circle there's a relatively small number who actually "care" in a meangful way.

And honestly i think for those who just want to see the violence and unrest stop - having the world turn it's back on palestine is the best thing that could be done.  Historically they attack, isreal reacts, palestine goes to the world community crying and they get all kinds of love and support, isreal is forced to stop and Hamas gets all kinds of political benefit.

If the community says "no you started this, you two finish it", suddenly this may not seem like such a good idea

2 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

You seem to forget Israel was given, it was not taken nor fought for nor conquered the land.

Why should peoples that have lived there for thousands of year have to n=move because of a UN decree?

https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/campaigns/2022/02/israels-system-of-apartheid/

They didn't have to move. And if the new land of Israel hadn't been invaded by all its neighbors most of them probably would have stayed. Those who did stay became Israeli citizens and have more rights and freedom than just about any Arab in the Middle East or any Muslim outside the Western world. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ExFlyer said:

I cannot say what should have been done in 1948.

Palestine is also a State by recognition of 140 of the UN members.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_recognition_of_the_State_of_Palestine

What is in dispute is Gaza.

Realistically, any Palestinian state would be an authoritarian shithole. The only question would be whether it would be like Iran, if Hamas won, or like Syria, if the PLO won. There's no resources there to support them, and they'd always be a charity case. The only sensible way to solve the problem is to bribe Jordan to take back the West Bank, which they once occupied, and Egypt to take back the Gaza strip.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, blackbird said:

You like to pretend to be somewhere in the middle or neutral.  But you are lying.  You are not neutral in any way and you are not tolerant in any way.  You are fanatically against me because I believe in the Bible.  You call my beliefs fanatical which proves you are a bigot.  What I believe is simply Christianity that hundreds of millions of people profess to believe for 2,000 years.  All I do is speak the truth.  I never even mentioned the subject in this thread but you brought up my religion as a reason to be intolerant.  You just prove your bigotry has no limits.

Yes and they have no qualms about walking into homes and shooting children, old people, and whoever they can find.

I could not care less one way or the other.

Calling me a liar?? How un -Judeo-Christian of you. See, your hypocritical personality comes out when one does not agree to your fanaticism.

I am not "fanatically against " you at all, I am just plain against you fanaticism.

I am no bigot, I am proudly skeptical. Especially against all forms of fanaticism :)

2 minutes ago, I am Groot said:

Realistically, any Palestinian state would be an authoritarian shithole. The only question would be whether it would be like Iran, if Hamas won, or like Syria, if the PLO won. There's no resources there to support them, and they'd always be a charity case. The only sensible way to solve the problem is to bribe Jordan to take back the West Bank, which they once occupied, and Egypt to take back the Gaza strip.

No worse than any of the shitshole nations in the middle east now.

5 minutes ago, I am Groot said:

That would certainly pi$$ everyone off but... a potential solution.

5 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

No, it would be. It would be full of angry, vengeful people who would be kept that way by extreme poverty ruled over by former terrorists who would spend much of the money given them by world Muslims to load up on bigger and better weapons. And it would be a catspaw for others, especially Iran, most especially if Hamas took over. Give them a state and the only thing on the mind of its Hamas rulers would be getting as many weapons, including drones, missiles, tanks, armored vehicles and aircraft as it could and then attacking Israel. Either alone or in concert with other Arab states.

They are religious fanatics like Iran. Their charter demands the end of Israel and their leaders have called for the deaths of Jews wherever in the world they are found.

Edited by I am Groot
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

What you fail to understand is that Israel doesn't have the luxury of being nice and then being treated in kind. 

Once more... what you fail to understand is that Israel doesn't have the luxury of being nice and being treated in kind. 

Palestinians have always had that right, but they want a genocide against Israel. 

All of the countries that celebrated Pakistan's victory (i.e. - celebrated their genocide against millions of Sikhs and Hindus by burning/hanging/slashing, etc) have been against Israel from day 1. Israel has been attacked by several countries, right from the beginning of their existence.

When did Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Iran etc ever attack Pakistan, or fund/arm terrorist attacks against them?

Name me at least one instance of ME countries being mad enough about Pakistan's genocide to attack them in some way... Just one. 

You can't, because there aren't any. 

Do you understand that, stupid? 

11 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

What you fail to understand is that Israel doesn't have the luxury of being nice and then being treated in kind. 

So, if Israel wants to be treated nice, shouldn't they reciprocate???

tit for tat

Oh wait, several thousands years of conflict can be fixed by being nice by either side???

Oh and Pakistan??? If you are hard up on that, start another thread LOL

Edited by ExFlyer

29 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

I am not "fanatically against " you at all, I am just plain against you fanaticism.

You admit you are opposed to the my fanaticism which is simply quoting what the Bible says.  So your problem is really with God and his written revelation.   Here is something to consider about how God sees Israel as a special country.

Bible Verses About Protecting Israel

Bible verses related to Protecting Israel from the King James Version (KJV) by Relevance

Genesis 12:3 - And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

Psalms 122:6 - Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee.

Isaiah 60:12 - For the nation and kingdom that will not serve thee shall perish; yea, those nations shall be utterly wasted.

Zechariah 12:1-14 - The burden of the word of the LORD for Israel, saith the LORD, which stretcheth forth the heavens, and layeth the foundation of the earth, and formeth the spirit of man within him.   (Read More...)

Isaiah 41:11-12 - Behold, all they that were incensed against thee shall be ashamed and confounded: they shall be as nothing; and they that strive with thee shall perish.   (Read More...)

Psalms 83:1-18 - (A Song or Psalm of Asaph.) Keep not thou silence, O God: hold not thy peace, and be not still, O God.   (Read More...)

Zechariah 2:8 - For thus saith the LORD of hosts; After the glory hath he sent me unto the nations which spoiled you: for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of his eye.

Numbers 24:9 - He couched, he lay down as a lion, and as a great lion: who shall stir him up? Blessed is he that blesseth thee, and cursed is he that curseth thee.

Joel 3:1-3 - For, behold, in those days, and in that time, when I shall bring again the captivity of Judah and Jerusalem,   (Read More...)

Romans 11:1-36 - I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.   (Read More...)

Deuteronomy 28:1-68 - And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the LORD thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth:   (Read More...)

Joel 3:1 - For, behold, in those days, and in that time, when I shall bring again the captivity of Judah and Jerusalem,

Ephesians 3:6 - That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

Malachi 3:6 - For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.

Isaiah 43:1-28 - But now thus saith the LORD that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine.   (Read More...)

unquote

BIBLE VERSES ABOUT PROTECTING ISRAEL (kingjamesbibleonline.org)

I find Hamas supporters and those who make up excuses to kill civilians to be very bad people, but I wouldn't prevent them from speaking up for their beliefs which I find disgusting. After all, many view my support of Israel as being horrible as well, and we're not in a state of total war against neither protagonists in the region. 

1 minute ago, QuebecOverCanada said:

I find Hamas supporters and those who make up excuses to kill civilians to be very bad people, but I wouldn't prevent them from speaking up for their beliefs which I find disgusting. After all, many view my support of Israel as being horrible as well, and we're not in a state of total war against neither protagonists in the region. 

BUT

If Pro-Palestinians use violence as a means of protests, jail them immediately. Shut down their bank accounts. Give them a taste of criminal justice.

19 minutes ago, blackbird said:

You admit you are opposed to the my fanaticism w.....

Yup.

One fanatic ahole is the same as another.

Same fanaticism as Hezbollah or Hamas or Taliban or Al Qaeda or even Greenpeace  Same fanaticism, different objective. You have this obsessive need to make others believe your way LOL

15 minutes ago, blackbird said:

Being skeptical of God and the Bible is nothing to be proud of.

Au contraire mon fanatique. I bathe in the skeptisicm LOL

You know I can trifle with you forever eh? Eventually you will have stop to bandage that forehead you keep banging on the wall LOL

Edited by ExFlyer

17 minutes ago, QuebecOverCanada said:

BUT

If Pro-Palestinians use violence as a means of protests, jail them immediately. Shut down their bank accounts. Give them a taste of criminal justice.

Just to be devils advocate, are you implying the Israelites never use violence?

3 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Just to be devils advocate, are you implying the Israelites never use violence?

In Montreal, the only ones who attacked physically demonstrators for protesting either sides are pro Palestinians, 100%.

Same thing happened a few years ago when pro Israeli demonstrators were viciously attacked; https://www.scmp.com/news/world/united-states-canada/article/3133711/police-use-tear-gas-pro-israel-and-pro-palestinian

3 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

The Jews had no state, only a city.

Wrong.  If you read the Bible God gave the land to Israel as part of an everlasting covenant.

This is a fact whether you want to believe it or not.

"7  And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee. 8  And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; "  Genesis 17:7, 8 KJV  

51 minutes ago, blackbird said:

Wrong.  If you read the Bible God gave the land to Israel as part of an everlasting covenant.

This is a fact whether you want to believe it or not.

"7  And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee. 8  And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; "  Genesis 17:7, 8 KJV  

Ya think I am going to read that story book?? Ha Ha Ha.

There are no facts in the story book, only hearsay and stories. LOL

https://www.penn.museum/sites/canaan/LandandTime.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canaan