Trump gagged by Judge

51 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Nothing says "reputable news site" like a PAGE FULL OF DOZENS OF ADS." LMAO

Ramaswamy says angry protesters rammed his car in Iowa; police say no evidence crash was intentional

Par for the course for this fool.  He needs to go to Indian garbage news sites to find things that line up with his clownworld perceptions.  ?

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Tweedle-Dee...it was a Civic Vs. a big-ass SUV.

Must you be so dull?

Must you? 

Here is a Civic which rammed a concrete wall:

image.jpeg.bee4bfd77725eff4f88a254f6ab6bc67.jpeg

Now show us the Civic which "rammed" the SUV. LMAO

Nevermind here it is:

image.thumb.png.70987a610b9c0deb41b484abf8dcae29.png

Notice the minor wrinkle in Civic bumper? Does that look like it "rammed" something?

AKA, you're an lDIOT who slurps your hero's bullshit

Edited by robosmith
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, robosmith said:

It is very normal for you MAGA CULT members to believe ALL ^these FOS LIES.

And keep repeating them over and over AFTER they've been PROVEN FALSE. ? 

Except they were all proven true :)

But hey - denial is where democrats live isn't it :) 

56 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Must you? 

Was that you trying to park again?

2 hours ago, West said:

You are LYING. Even the government APPRAISER who they are relying on to stick it to Donnie said the soviet prosecutor and judge who looks like a pedo are out to lunch. 

1 hour ago, robosmith said:

You're imbecilic IF you expect anyone to believe ^this OBVIOUS LIE.

20 minutes ago, West said:

It's not a lie you tard. 

Prove the appraiser said what you claim. You CANNOT, cause you LIED.

10 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Except they were all proven true :)

But hey - denial is where democrats live isn't it :) 

Was that you trying to park again?

^This is YOU being an lDIOT again.

14 minutes ago, robosmith said:

This is me being truthful and accurate. This  is YOU spazzing out because you can't cope with the truth or accuracy.

And any credibility you had went out the window when you tried to claim tax appraisals are based on market value :)  Sorry but you really shot yourself in the foot with that one.

1 hour ago, robosmith said:

Prove the appraiser said what you claim. You CANNOT, cause you LIED.

Considering Rush Limbaughs widow sold a smaller property in the same area for $150 million, you are a tard if you believe the property is only worth 18 million. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, West said:

Considering Rush Limbaughs widow sold a smaller property in the same area for $150 million, you are a tard if you believe the property is only worth 18 million. 

It doesn't matter what I believe, a-hole.

You made a claim about what the appraiser SAID. ^Your FAILURE to provide a quote proves you LIED.

38 minutes ago, West said:

It is Donald Trump who said under penalty of perjury that the property was worth $18 million. So you’re agreeing that Trump committed fraud, right? 

The assessor determined that the property was worth $26.5 million and Trump appealed the assessment, claiming that a set of deed restrictions lessened the value to $18 million.  

I didn’t decide Mar-a-Lago is worth $18M, the New York judge didn’t, Trump and the assessor did.  

Edited by Rebound

2 hours ago, robosmith said:

It doesn't matter what I believe, a-hole.

Good - we'll keep that in mind

You made a claim about what the appraiser SAID. ^Your FAILURE to provide a quote proves you LIED.

I'm sure you believe that ..... which i'm told means it doesn't matter.  :)

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Rebound said:

It is Donald Trump who said under penalty of perjury that the property was worth $18 million. So you’re agreeing that Trump committed fraud, right? 

The assessor determined that the property was worth $26.5 million and Trump appealed the assessment, claiming that a set of deed restrictions lessened the value to $18 million.  

I didn’t decide Mar-a-Lago is worth $18M, the New York judge didn’t, Trump and the assessor did.  

Context is everything - and once again you're being dishonest. Trump didn't "decide" that at all.

For example - lets go back to how the valuation the county makes is done:

The method the county appraiser uses for a property like Mar-a-Lago is called the income approach, which reflects the club's finances.

"For the income approach, what we normally do is we request financial statements from individual businesses, and request income and expenses, so that we can kind of figure out what income we could use to capitalize the value," Haltermon Robinson said.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-mar-a-lago-1-8-billion-own-company-said-it-was-too-high/

So when they're appraising his place - they're looking at how much the 'club' makes.

Not how much the property is worth for resale.

Now you braindead dolts were TOLD that the tax valuation is not the same as market value, but you didn't want to listen.

So - trump could absolutely tell the tax people it's worth less than 18 million assessment based on revenues - and yet tell a bank that its wroth hundreds of millions based on resale value.

Ya done being !diots yet?

6 hours ago, robosmith said:

Must you? 

Nevermind here it is:

image.thumb.png.70987a610b9c0deb41b484abf8dcae29.png

Notice the minor wrinkle in Civic bumper? Does that look like it "rammed" something?

AKA, you're an lDIOT who slurps your hero's bullshit

Robo...don't know if I ever relayed this before but...I grew up in my dad's garage. I know what horseshit you're trying to peddle.

3 hours ago, Rebound said:

You are talking about two different things and the judge is an imbecile. 

3 minutes ago, West said:

You are talking about two different things and the judge is an imbecile. 

They still think that the assessment  - which is based on revenues from the club - is the same as market value - which is what the bank would get if they sold it to cover the loan.

they still think the assessment for taxes is the same as the market value.  There's only so much stupid you can fix over the internet unfortunately.

5 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

They still think that the assessment  - which is based on revenues from the club - is the same as market value - which is what the bank would get if they sold it to cover the loan.

they still think the assessment for taxes is the same as the market value.  There's only so much stupid you can fix over the internet unfortunately.

Yeah and this bs is being used by a soviet prosecutor and judge to steal assets from a guy because of his politics. It's disgusting and democrats are really scum of the earth types. 

52 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

I grew up in my dad's garage. 

I wouldn't have let you sleep in the house either.

But you're a stone-cold loon if you think "ramming" one car into another results in a scuffed plastic bumper. ?

Edited by Hodad
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Hodad said:

I wouldn't have let you sleep in the house either.

But you're a stone-cold loon if you think "ramming" one car into another results in a scuffed plastic bumper. ?

You silly tweenkies...focusing on the word "rammed". Do you really think you make any headway with your obvious misdirection? Really...go home. You're just out of your league.