Trump gagged by Judge

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

You silly tweenkies...focusing on the word "rammed". Do you really think you make any headway with your obvious misdirection? Really...go home. You're just out of your league.

I'm out of my own league? There's a zinger.

Meanwhile, of course when someone claims to have been maliciously rammed in a hit and run we pay attention to the word "rammed."

It wasn't even a fender bender. A car backed into him and scuffed the paint, lol 

It's like claiming you got punched in the face only to find out what actually happened is that someone accidentally brushed against you passing by. 

There was no hit and run. Ramaswamy didn't get rammed. YOU got Ramaswammied. And apparently you're loving every minute of it.

Edited by Hodad
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, CdnFox said:

Good - we'll keep that in mind

I'm sure you believe that ..... which i'm told means it doesn't matter.  :)

I'm sure you believe there is NO EVIDENCE for the FACTS I WROTE HERE, but if you could read you'd know that is WRONG.

In reality, it is much more likely you are just a LYING TROLL and have read the EVIDENCE. LMAO

1 minute ago, robosmith said:

YOU STILL have ^NO EVIDENCE for your claim about what the appraiser SAID, LIAR.

Which is why you keep backtracking from the subject. LMAO

Yes I do. It's been all over the news 

Real estate appraisers have also been laughing at the judge claiming maralogo is only 18 million as well. 

This trial is a disgrace to your country and the whole world knows that democrats are trying to impose communism on the US 

Edited by West

5 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Robo...don't know if I ever relayed this before but...I grew up in my dad's garage. I know what horseshit you're trying to peddle.

And I grew up helping my Dad in the garage, too.

Difference is I learned how to spot the difference between damage from "ramming" vs. a fender bender, of which you are apparently STILL IGNORANT. 

I should have known that my clear tutorial would not be enough to penetrate your cognitive dissonance. ?

Let us know when you figure out that your hero Vivek is FOS. LMAO

3 hours ago, Nationalist said:

You silly tweenkies...focusing on the word "rammed". Do you really think you make any headway with your obvious misdirection? Really...go home. You're just out of your league.

It PROVES that Vivek is lying whether you understand that or not. Also, the Civic is still there IN THE PHOTO. AKA more proof of Vivek's LIES about the driver fleeing.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, West said:

Yes I do. It's been all over the news 

Real estate appraisers have also been laughing at the judge claiming maralogo is only 18 million as well. 

This trial is a disgrace to your country and the whole world knows that democrats are trying to impose communism on the US 

"It's been all over the news" but you're too stupid to QUOTE it here with a link. I believe that. 

8 hours ago, Hodad said:

I'm out of my own league? There's a zinger.

Meanwhile, of course when someone claims to have been maliciously rammed in a hit and run we pay attention to the word "rammed."

It wasn't even a fender bender. A car backed into him and scuffed the paint, lol 

It's like claiming you got punched in the face only to find out what actually happened is that someone accidentally brushed against you passing by. 

There was no hit and run. Ramaswamy didn't get rammed. YOU got Ramaswammied. And apparently you're loving every minute of it.

You've seen the video. There was another car between the civic and the campaign suv. They were all parked at an angle.

Tell me...how do you figure the Honda driver "backed" into that suv?

6 hours ago, robosmith said:

And I grew up helping my Dad in the garage, too.

Difference is I learned how to spot the difference between damage from "ramming" vs. a fender bender, of which you are apparently STILL IGNORANT. 

I should have known that my clear tutorial would not be enough to penetrate your cognitive dissonance. ?

Let us know when you figure out that your hero Vivek is FOS. LMAO

You should have known what I know. You lie as a matter of course and can't be taken seriously. 

6 hours ago, robosmith said:

It PROVES that Vivek is lying whether you understand that or not. Also, the Civic is still there IN THE PHOTO. AKA more proof of Vivek's LIES about the driver fleeing.

Pfft...you have no idea what you're talking about. Quote Ramaswami saying the driver fleed.

1 hour ago, Rebound said:

Maybe Chinese spies are in on it, Sherlock. Good luck cracking the case of The Politician Who Lied All the Time.  

And maybe you just like to lie and cheat constantly. Maybe the Chinese spy was from Feinstein's old office? Or Swalwel's motel room?

4 hours ago, Nationalist said:

You've seen the video. There was another car between the civic and the campaign suv. They were all parked at an angle.

Tell me...how do you figure the Honda driver "backed" into that suv?

You should have known what I know. You lie as a matter of course and can't be taken seriously. 

Unlike YOU, I posted PICTORIAL EVIDENCE of Vivek's LIES. All you ever post is ^these stupid opinions.

There was NO RAMMING. It was a very minor fender bender. And the police say you have NO EVIDENCE for Vivek's LIES.

4 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Pfft...you have no idea what you're talking about. Quote Ramaswami saying the driver fleed.

From your cite:

Indian American Presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy on Thursday said that two protesters attending his event in the US state of Iowa rammed into one of their campaign cars. The youngest GOP hopeful’s camp claimed this was done purposely in retaliation to his remarks on Ukraine aid.

“Vivek Ramaswamy attended a campaign event earlier today & was met by a small group of protestors. He respectfully answered their questions and thanked them for expressing their views even while disagreeing with them. One of the protestors then got into their car, CRASH INTO VIVEK’S CAR, gave him + his staff the middle finger, and drove off,” Ramaswamy spokesperson Tricia McLaughlin wrote on X, the platform formerly known as Twitter.

So it was just Vivek's spokes person LYING FOR HIM. Show us where Ramaswamy disavowed that LIE.

I was mistaken, you have TWO of Ramaswamy's campaign LYING about what happened.

43 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Nope. ^This is just YOUR BELIEF.

I'ts your belief that it's my belief.  And your belief is useless, as you've previously said.

My belieffs are worth a lot - they're based on logic and reason. But you've already agreed yours are worthless.

It's too bad you don't actually have any real facts that back up your argument.

4 hours ago, robosmith said:

Unlike YOU, I posted PICTORIAL EVIDENCE of Vivek's LIES. All you ever post is ^these stupid opinions.

There was NO RAMMING. It was a very minor fender bender. And the police say you have NO EVIDENCE for Vivek's LIES.

Not an opinion. Think. The twit would have had to back up, make a U-turn, then back into the suv. 

• Sad 1