Trump claims in visit to North Korea he saved the World from Nuclear Destruction caused by Kim Jong Un

Trump declared that in his presidency " In my trip to North Korea, I saved the world from complete nuclear destruction by my meeting with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un, " .....and he repeated it several times quite seriously, ......apparently he's totally unaware that the dictator of North Korea hasn't even one missile capable of reaching even South Korea yet, let alone the rest of the whole world.  Source: Trump's own, taped AFTER Court deposition in the New York trial he was deposed  in, when asked if he had any other remarks (after stating on the Court record 454 times  that he refused to comment on anything asked of him by the Prosecution , choosing to take the 5th Amendment the whole 454 times instead of answering in Court, but after, when the Media cranked up their cameras and lights and began asking their own questions Trumo made this totally.off the wall comment, even stocking to UT and repeating it multiple times leaving many to wonder if Trump is actually self  aware when he makes these comments and that he's not on some tv fictional show .

2 minutes ago, Caswell Thomas said:

apparently he's totally unaware that the dictator of North Korea hasn't even one missile capable of reaching even South Korea yet, let alone the rest of the whole world.

It's already known that they have several missiles capable of reaching USA, for years now.

"The Taepaedong-2 (Big Dong) has a range of more than 9300 miles is capable of hitting anywhere in the United States."

Here is an article substantiating this against your baseless claims.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-67745684

You people really need to learn what is meant by "horse hockey".

Plus the ability to attack US INTERESTS was already achieved long ago.

On 1/20/2024 at 4:28 PM, OftenWrong said:

It's already known that they have several missiles capable of reaching USA, for years now.

"The Taepaedong-2 (Big Dong) has a range of more than 9300 miles is capable of hitting anywhere in the United States."

Here is an article substantiating this against your baseless claims.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-67745684

You people really need to learn what is meant by "horse hockey".

Plus the ability to attack US INTERESTS was already achieved long ago.

Apparently what I read from before was indeed out of date, the North Korean ICBM Hawasong17 can hit U. S. Targets presumably though he always fires them for height rather than distance as it might trigger a response from us or some other country if we or they felt threatened. China keeps a close eye on them. 

Updating then....my comments, Just the same, Trumps foolish visit to the North Korean dictator focused him more on us rather than on neighboring So Korea even while knowing that we help So Korea against the North in defenses. Trump's snub of  So Korea to meet instead with the North Korean despot was his way if insulting another critical Lan Pacific ally, weakening our "face" with China further than he already had in trade changes he made earlier. 

6 hours ago, Caswell Thomas said:

Updating then....my comments, Just the same, Trumps foolish visit to the North Korean dictator focused him more on us rather than on neighboring So Korea even while knowing that we help So Korea against the North in defenses. Trump's snub of  So Korea to meet instead with the North Korean despot was his way if insulting another critical Lan Pacific ally, weakening our "face" with China further than he already had in trade changes he made earlier. 

I say what he did in visitng NK was bold and for a moment gave hope there could be a new direction. It probably upset China. But Trump was all about that.

9 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

I say what he did in visitng NK was bold and for a moment gave hope there could be a new direction. It probably upset China. But Trump was all about that.

I think instead he had no idea what he was doing, he was simply looking for new countries to expand his golf resorts into to use as bases of new scams , the sane way he dies now . According to the tax people in both other countries where he has golf courses and the USA, none of them make a profit, he only keeps them as write offs against businesses he does make profit on so he Dan avoid paying taxes. But, its long been thought also those good resorts are havens for sheltering other activity, that certain intelligence agencies are ...interested in knowing about. Trump allowed no Secret Service surveillance activities in Mar Largo for example, nor their or FBI present, or even in the buildings during his meetings with other guests even when they were dangerous people that as President he should not have been meeting with, and also known foreign intelligence people he let stay there.

On 1/20/2024 at 4:42 PM, Caswell Thomas said:

Trump declared that in his presidency " In my trip to North Korea, I saved the world from complete nuclear destruction by my meeting with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un, " .....and he repeated it several times quite seriously, ......apparently he's totally unaware that the dictator of North Korea hasn't even one missile capable of reaching even South Korea yet, let alone the rest of the whole world.  Source: Trump's own, taped AFTER Court deposition in the New York trial he was deposed  in, when asked if he had any other remarks (after stating on the Court record 454 times  that he refused to comment on anything asked of him by the Prosecution , choosing to take the 5th Amendment the whole 454 times instead of answering in Court, but after, when the Media cranked up their cameras and lights and began asking their own questions Trumo made this totally.off the wall comment, even stocking to UT and repeating it multiple times leaving many to wonder if Trump is actually self  aware when he makes these comments and that he's not on some tv fictional show .

It's true.

It's been since Biden's illegitimate presidency that I'm sure he has been highly tempted to fire some shit off in our direction. 

8 minutes ago, Deluge said:

It's true.

It's been since Biden's illegitimate presidency that I'm sure he has been highly tempted to fire some shit off in our direction. 

There was nothing illegitimate about Biden's Presidency, it was entirely by the Book, he IS the legitimate President of the USA. Trump couldn't stand the fact that he didn't win, that again he lost due to his own sheer incompetence, just like the five prior companies he ran into the ground and filed bankruptcy in, just like his failed university scam, his failed golf resorts none of which according to his tax records make a single dime of profit to be taxed on, and the various non profit charities he sets up are all about sucking in cash he robs from until the authorities step in and stop him. He then declares that No One can tell him what to do, that only HE can do these things and he is totally guilt less even while at the same time he is engaged in still more illegal activities showing in short, A totally corrupt individual whose entire method of life is to scam, cheat, rob, lie about and commit whatever criminal act he wants to enrich himself so he can continue his lavish lifestyle at the expense of others especially his deluded followers. 

• Like 1