Jump to content

Donald Trump


Recommended Posts

Wondered why there was no frothing over Biden's going to the picket line from our resident MAGAs?

And no bragging about how the twat Trump showed up at a non-union plant and told them they're doomed as EVs will cost them their jobs and blamed the unions for making US auto workers un-competitive.
Like ya know they're "demanding" ten times the wage they'd get in CHYNA.....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Deluge said:

There are no lies over here, robobobo. Every f*cking thing you post has at least some level of dishonesty in it. 

You 100% deserve every post I give you. 

Trump lies practically every time he speaks. Like, he started his Presidency by lying about the size of his inauguration crowd and by claiming that it didn’t rain. Weird dude.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Rebound said:

Trump lies practically every time he speaks. Like, he started his Presidency by lying about the size of his inauguration crowd and by claiming that it didn’t rain. Weird dude.  

He exaggerates sometimes but that's about it.

Biden's the real Liar in Chief. 

12 hours ago, robosmith said:

You never make a single post here without LYING. It's all you got. ?

See, you're lying right here. You just can't help yourself. lol

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Deluge said:

He exaggerates sometimes but that's about it.

Biden's the real Liar in Chief. 

See, you're lying right here. You just can't help yourself. lol

What is the difference between exaggerating and lying?

When he says Mar-a-Lago is worth $1 billion, after he filed to have the tax authority value it at less than $20 million… at some point, the exaggeration is a lie, and at some point it’s fraud, and at some point it’s illegal. 
 

How about all those times Trump said that windmills cause cancer? Was that an exaggeration or a lie? It was a lie.  
 

When Trump said he had the largest inauguration crowd in history, was he exaggerating? No, he was lying. When he said he won the 2020 election after all of his advisors and experts told him otherwise, he was lying. I could go on and on and on. Donald Trump is the single biggest liar in history. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Rebound said:

1. What is the difference between exaggerating and lying?

2. When he says Mar-a-Lago is worth $1 billion, after he filed to have the tax authority value it at less than $20 million… at some point, the exaggeration is a lie, and at some point it’s fraud, and at some point it’s illegal. 

3. How about all those times Trump said that windmills cause cancer? Was that an exaggeration or a lie? It was a lie.  

4. When Trump said he had the largest inauguration crowd in history, was he exaggerating? No, he was lying. When he said he won the 2020 election after all of his advisors and experts told him otherwise, he was lying. I could go on and on and on. Donald Trump is the single biggest liar in history. 

1. Exaggerations are still in the vicinity of the truth - lying has nothing to do with the truth. 

2. Talk about the tax authority's expertise in real estate valuation. You do understand that these Marxist sh*tbags are trying to put Trump out of business, right? 

3. He's probably right. Windmills are noisy, they kill birds, they're a total f*cking eyesore, and I'll bet they do kick up noxious fumes. 

4. No you can't go on and on, because he only exaggerates in some instances, and others he is dead on accurate - like saying that the election was stolen. Anyone who isn't a diapered sociopath knows that election was rigged. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Deluge said:

1. Exaggerations are still in the vicinity of the truth - lying has nothing to do with the truth. 

2. Talk about the tax authority's expertise in real estate valuation. You do understand that these Marxist sh*tbags are trying to put Trump out of business, right? 

3. He's probably right. Windmills are noisy, they kill birds, they're a total f*cking eyesore, and I'll bet they do kick up noxious fumes. 

4. No you can't go on and on, because he only exaggerates in some instances, and others he is dead on accurate - like saying that the election was stolen. Anyone who isn't a diapered sociopath knows that election was rigged. 

Dear Stupid Person,

When Florida assessed Mar-a-Lago at $26 million, Trump appealed.  Trump argued under oath that Mar-a-Lago was worth LESS than $26 million. Can you get that past your thick skull? TRUMP is the one who told the tax authority, under oath, that Mar-a-Lago was worth less than $20 million.  Got it?  These are public records.  It’s not Fox News BS. These are public records available from Palm Beach County Assessor’s Office.  
 

Windmills do not cause cancer. The election was not stolen. The earth is not flat. Vaccines save lives.  Men landed on the moon. JFK, Jr. is dead. So is Elvis.  

Edited by Rebound
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Quote

What can I add that has not already been said?” Kelly said, when asked if he wanted to weigh in on his former boss in light of recent comments made by other former Trump officials. “A person that thinks those who defend their country in uniform, or are shot down or seriously wounded in combat, or spend years being tortured as POWs are all ‘suckers’ because ‘there is nothing in it for them.’ A person that did not want to be seen in the presence of military amputees because ‘it doesn’t look good for me.’ A person who demonstrated open contempt for a Gold Star family – for all Gold Star families – on TV during the 2016 campaign, and rants that our most precious heroes who gave their lives in America’s defense are ‘losers’ and wouldn’t visit their graves in France.

“A person who is not truthful regarding his position on the protection of unborn life, on women, on minorities, on evangelical Christians, on Jews, on working men and women,” Kelly continued. “A person that has no idea what America stands for and has no idea what America is all about. A person who cavalierly suggests that a selfless warrior who has served his country for 40 years in peacetime and war should lose his life for treason – in expectation that someone will take action. A person who admires autocrats and murderous dictators. A person that has nothing but contempt for our democratic institutions, our Constitution, and the rule of law. 

“There is nothing more that can be said,” 

John Kelly, former Trump Whitehouse chief of staff.

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Rebound said:

Dear Stupid Person,

When Florida assessed Mar-a-Lago at $26 million, Trump appealed.  Trump argued under oath that Mar-a-Lago was worth LESS than $26 million. Can you get that past your thick skull? TRUMP is the one who told the tax authority, under oath, that Mar-a-Lago was worth less than $20 million.  Got it?  These are public records.  It’s not Fox News BS. These are public records available from Palm Beach County Assessor’s Office.  
 

Windmills do not cause cancer. The election was not stolen. The earth is not flat. Vaccines save lives.  Men landed on the moon. JFK, Jr. is dead. So is Elvis.  

Dear really really stupid person,

That assessment was for tax purposes. Evidently you are unaware of the difference between tax evaluation and resale evaluation. Perhaps you don't own property...and perhaps you're just engaging in Libbie bullshit.

Either way...your post was really really stupid.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/1/2023 at 11:03 AM, robosmith said:

WTH are you talking about?

Trump has been smart enough to CON millions of the MAGA CULT into believing HIS "TRUTH."

AKA, reality DISTORTION. LMAO

ScreenShot2023-10-03at8_37_00AM.thumb.png.4c8ca5fb0993e24ea64c9bab141afa53.pngScreenShot2023-10-03at8_38_55AM.thumb.png.234b7751c63d3ca39ec3d44abeda0227.png

This is what your/CNN's 'truth' looks like. 

It's honestly just bizarre that you'd run your mouth on this topic. You're a disgrace to western civilization. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Aristides said:

John Kelly, former Trump Whitehouse chief of staff.

Yes. This is Trump's closest confidant in the white house, telling it exactly like it was. Confirming that what Trump has said publicly is indeed exactly what he says privately. When someone tells you who they are, believe them.

Trump is a truly awful excuse for a human being. How does one defend the indefensible? I can only assume that those who defend and revere the man are equally awful. 

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Tell a friend

    Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      10,745
    • Most Online
      1,403

    Newest Member
    historyradio.org
    Joined
  • Recent Achievements

    • User went up a rank
      Experienced
    • exPS went up a rank
      Contributor
    • DUI_Offender earned a badge
      Very Popular
    • exPS went up a rank
      Explorer
    • Fluffypants went up a rank
      Rising Star
  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...