Hunter Biden finally indicted, could face 25 years in prison

3 hours ago, Aristides said:

I don't make up "basic facts" like you.

You don't have a clue what the facts are, Aristedes. You never have. 

If there was something there that you could disprove, you definitely would, but you never even try. Your posts are an endless stream of "I don't believe what you said so you're wrong ?"

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

You don't have a clue what the facts are, Aristedes. You never have. 

If there was something there that you could disprove, you definitely would, but you never even try. Your posts are an endless stream of "I don't believe what you said so you're wrong ?"

What facts? He has been indicted not convicted. If Hunter is guilty because he has been indicted, so is Trump. You really don't believe in rule of law or a legal system do you.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Aristides said:

What facts? He has been indicted not convicted. If Hunter is guilty because he has been indicted, so is Trump. You really don't believe in rule of law or a legal system do you.

I never said that he is in jail yet, or on his way to jail, as a leftist would say in a thread title about Trump.

9 hours ago, robosmith said:

Joe COULD pardon Hunter, so YOU'RE LYING.

He WON'T cause he's far more honest than Trump.

Meanwhile Jared got a $2B sweetheart deal from MBS and you hypocrites never even mention that corruption.

You never "know" what you believe you know, just because it fits your AGENDA. 

Remember you said this.

23 hours ago, sharkman said:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/12/07/hunter-biden-indicted-nine-tax-related-charges-three-felonies/

Bad news for lefties.  Hunter is in deep dodo, and papa can’t help him out of this one.

BEDE173E-83E6-40EF-BE17-DB79E2434DB2.png

0A51FD01-D500-4CD1-BF84-38D1C270A9F3.png

Why is this bad news for lefties? If Hunter Biden broke the law, he should be prosecuted.  

What is not clear to me is whether he’s charged with paying his taxes late (which isn’t much of a big deal and people don’t go to jail over) or if he filed the returns late AND they were dishonest (which is a big deal and people do go to jail over). 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Rebound said:

Why is this bad news for lefties? If Hunter Biden broke the law, he should be prosecuted.  

The left has made a huge massive fuss over anyone connected to trump having been found to have done anything wrong (often far less than tax evasion).  So - that sets the bar and they can't easily separate someone connected with Joe from Joe having done that.  And who's more connected than his son?

Also - it establishes that Hunter is the kind of guy who happily breaks the law and there fore it becomes more believable that he would help daddy break the law.

It's definitely not a good look

What is not clear to me is whether he’s charged with paying his taxes late (which isn’t much of a big deal and people don’t go to jail over) or if he filed the returns late AND they were dishonest (which is a big deal and people do go to jail over). 

Well, and there's also the issue of 'was there an error or deliberate attempt to hide revenue'. Mens rea counts a little for some of this.  Some of it should be somewhat defensible, like where he declared hookers as an expense (snort!) he could claim he somehow thought that was a legit expense and made a mistake rather than deliberately attempting to defraud.

We'll see.  I'll say the same things i said about trump - smells fishy but nobody's been convicted of anything yet and while his father is a different story hunter is not a public figure and while speculation is always fun it's not really something we need to worry about as far as his taxes go. 

On 9/14/2023 at 2:33 PM, Nationalist said:

This is what they're gonna hang their hat on. An occasional pot smoker.

Why not? It wasn't that long ago that you people hung your hats on the assertion that pot was considered the most dangerous drug of all. People received life sentences for possessing ridiculously small amounts given that consideration.

There's probably people still serving time in prison right now for something that's just as likely legal now in the state that's incarcerating them.

14 hours ago, eyeball said:

Why not? It wasn't that long ago that you people hung your hats on the assertion that pot was considered the most dangerous drug of all. People received life sentences for possessing ridiculously small amounts given that consideration.

There's probably people still serving time in prison right now for something that's just as likely legal now in the state that's incarcerating them.

Us people? Sonny...I've always been in favor of legalized pot.

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

yeah i gotta say i think at least 50 percent of Conservatives were and probably more.  It really should have been a conservative issue. But i think that the CPC in it's youth already thought they'd pissed off some of their core with completely abandoning the gay marriage issue and abortion issue and probably thought that's not the hill they wanted to die on, but you'll notice it never comes up and wasn't really campaigned against at the time.  If anything the only thing that gets mentioned is that somehow justin managed to make it unprofitable for quite a while :)  When you can't make dope pay in canada something is very wrong with you :)  

Strangely perhaps the firearms community was pro-legalizing believing that it should be a personal choice and they were pretty big in the conservative world.

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

No doubt, but I bet you still happily voted for people that would have happily thrown you in jail so....there's just something so wrong about that it can't be ignored.  You're a damaged people.

7 minutes ago, eyeball said:

No doubt, but I bet you still happily voted for people that would have happily thrown you in jail so....there's just something so wrong about that it can't be ignored.  You're a damaged people.

Awwww look at you, being all bigoted and superficial :) Tell us how all right wingers are nazis again :)  

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, eyeball said:

You're just arseholes for the most part. Nazis actually had the courage of their convictions.

Ahhh so you admire the nazi's for their conviction!  Well that DOES explain why you're so pro-hatred and bigotry  :)  Justin admired the chinese dictators, we all have our heros i guess :)  

3 hours ago, CdnFox said:

yeah i gotta say i think at least 50 percent of Conservatives were and probably more.  It really should have been a conservative issue. But i think that the CPC in it's youth already thought they'd pissed off some of their core with completely abandoning the gay marriage issue and abortion issue and probably thought that's not the hill they wanted to die on, but you'll notice it never comes up and wasn't really campaigned against at the time.  If anything the only thing that gets mentioned is that somehow justin managed to make it unprofitable for quite a while :)  When you can't make dope pay in canada something is very wrong with you :)  

Strangely perhaps the firearms community was pro-legalizing believing that it should be a personal choice and they were pretty big in the conservative world.

It's a part of society and culture. Has been for decades. But I always thought the governments made a massive error in judgement not linking pot sales to the liquor boards. Could have been a huge cash cow.

3 hours ago, eyeball said:

Matter of priorities son.

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

Yup, and everybody knows why. Not so sunny since Sophie left you?

Wait what?

• Like 1