Hunter Biden finally indicted, could face 25 years in prison

38 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Matter of priorities son.

Freedom and liberty being fairly low on the list. But we always knew that.

Hence all the dictators scattered around the planet.

41 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Wait what?

You didn't know CdnFox is Trudeau? I thought everyone had that figured out by now. He's a self-loathing Liberal.

3 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Freedom and liberty being fairly low on the list. But we always knew that.

Hence all the dictators scattered around the planet.

You didn't know CdnFox is Trudeau? I thought everyone had that figured out by now. He's a self-loathing Liberal.

Wrong. Have you ever seen me post that anyone should be censored?

Now you freaks...that's where the real fascism lives.

So you actually think @CdnFox is Pixie-Dust? Well that explains a lot...about you.

59 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Matter of priorities son.

So is this what you mean by unleashing our mining sector?

Canadian miners seek to evade Ottawa’s crackdown on Chinese investment in critical minerals.

A Canadian miner is proposing moving out of Canada in an attempt to skirt a national security review that would have allowed the federal government to block it's financing deal with an opaque China-based critical minerals company.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/business/article-canada-critical-minerals-china-investment/

35 minutes ago, eyeball said:

How do you know he wasn't lying - how would you tell?

It's like if Trump admitted he is a POS. He never does self-deprecation, so on that rare occasion it's much more likely he's NOT lying.

Clearly gnat man did not believe that "just messin with ya" was a self deprecating admission of fault. He accepts it as SOP. AKA is completely comfortable with TROLLING so much so he can admit it without a shred of shame.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, robosmith said:

He never does self-deprecation, so on that rare occasion it's much more likely he's NOT lying.

You've really hit the nail on the head. Look at what he just wrote, as if on cue.

1 hour ago, CdnFox said:

They do - it's because that's what you say to your lord and master.  :)  

LOL even when you're trying to pretend you don't support trudeau, you wind up admitting you support trudeau :) 

He just admitted he really is The Turd.  He refers to himself as lord and master and never self-deprecates but boy can he ever self-defecate, and a lot!

I mean it should be perfectly clear to The Turd aka CdnFox why no one around here ever pretends or admits to having supported him.  I mean, c'mon that's just ewwww.

17 minutes ago, eyeball said:

You've really hit the nail on the head. Look at what he just wrote, as if on cue.

uhhh - he was talking about trump.  so....

He just admitted he really is The Turd.  He refers to himself as lord and master and never self-deprecates but boy can he ever self-defecate, and a lot!

I mean it should be perfectly clear to The Turd aka CdnFox why no one around here ever pretends or admits to having supported him.  I mean, c'mon that's just ewwww.

ROFLMAO - every time you wind up looking stupid, we're guaranteed another hilarious hissy fit :)

Sure kid. I'm both trudeau and trump :)  that's why you never see trump and trudeau in the same room together LOLOL

And yes you have admitted to supporting  trudeau, then denied it, then defend him rabidly, and now seem to be having something of a mental melt down over it :)  

1 hour ago, CdnFox said:

uhhh - he was talking about trump.  so....

No, he was talking about some fellow like Trump called Gnat man, a self admitted troll who likes yanking people's chains.

I'm both trudeau and trump

No, try to pay attention now, you're only like Trump.

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

No, he was talking about some fellow like Trump called Gnat man, a self admitted troll who likes yanking people's chains.

Do you ever go back and read your posts that you make at the end of the day? You know - before they plug you back in to recharge?

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, eyeball said:

So is this what you mean by unleashing our mining sector?

Canadian miners seek to evade Ottawa’s crackdown on Chinese investment in critical minerals.

A Canadian miner is proposing moving out of Canada in an attempt to skirt a national security review that would have allowed the federal government to block it's financing deal with an opaque China-based critical minerals company.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/business/article-canada-critical-minerals-china-investment/

I assume you're speaking of Foran?

Are you mad that you didn't invest in it?

5 hours ago, eyeball said:

CORRECTION: I like yanking Libbie chains. I like frustrating you silly fops. I enjoy showing what destructive fools you all are.

I will continue to do so until you limp little twerps stop warping reality and destroying everything you touch.

Now...it appears you are convinced that @CdnFox is in fact Pixie-Dust. That's a pretty outlandish accusation. I assume you have some sort of proof?

49 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Not usually I do my research before I post.

I would agree that it's not usually that you do research before you post :)

But i' not just talking about you being wrong (you can read that at ANY time of day) but rather how "sanity challenged" you get as the evening draws on :)

46 minutes ago, eyeball said:

It's his responsibility to disprove it. It's how he rolls so...

So - you call me justin trudeau and trump, and because you have said that -I-  have a duty to disprove it :)

Anyway you're wrong. In reality.......  I'm Batman.

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, eyeball said:

You're dyslexic aren't you? It's not that you don't want to understand what people post, you simply can't.

I apologize for not recognizing your disability sooner.

LOL - well aside from the fact you don't really understand what dyslexia is, the problem is your posts are devoid of intelligence or reason - and so naturally the replies are going to reflect that :) 

You do no research. You're wrong so often that you could run for the libs. And when presented with actual facts you tend to freak out. :)  At best you practice a little confirmation bias.

If you would actually take the time to research or think your thoughts through then i woudln't be able to pick on you like  i do.  And once in a blue moon you do do that and we have some interesting conversations (tll your brain melts again).

You've got it in you to make an intelligent arguent, you just don't most of the time.

1 hour ago, CdnFox said:

I would agree that it's not usually that you do research before you post :)

But i' not just talking about you being wrong (you can read that at ANY time of day) but rather how "sanity challenged" you get as the evening draws on :)

So - you call me justin trudeau and trump, and because you have said that -I-  have a duty to disprove it :)

Anyway you're wrong. In reality.......  I'm Batman.

OH OH OH!!!

Can I be Ironman?