Illegal alien mass shooter in Texas finally caught.

14 hours ago, Americana Antifa said:

Antifa isn't an organization. There's no membership, no leader, it's not a club that you sign up for. It's just a movement of anyone dedicated to fighting fascism.

Young lady...you CHOOSE to align yourself with a domestic terrorist organization. That's your choice.

I watched this organization burn down city blocks and murder people. You've chosen to identify and associate yourself with that filth.

Now...you could be...and this is truly my hope...just LARPing as some anti-fascist warrior. But alas...your posts and positions belay that hope.

Thus...I must conclude you are a domestic terrorist and an enemy of society. As such...young lady...you have given up your rights to civil discourse and "fair treatment".

Following this line...you are associated and a proud member of slime. Personally...I think each and every one of you need to be rounded up and treated to a nice long stay in a cell with Bubbuh the killer pimp.

22 minutes ago, reason10 said:

That number is 100 percent. They ALL are criminals by BEING HERE. They ALL violated our immigration laws.

OK that's true. But I was talking about this:

Interesting item to know would be what percentage of illegal immigrants commit violent crimes.

There will always be illegals in the USA. Canada too. We still shine as beacons of freedom...albeit waning freedom. The job is to limit that since...well...you know...its ILLEGAL. However...both Ol' Joe and Pixie-Dust have decided the law doesn't matter. What matters...apparently although I don't believe this excuse...our ability to be "humane" to others less fortunate. They call these people "refugees". Be that as it may...

OK that's true...

15 hours ago, Americana Antifa said:

Uh-huh. Just curious, do you think "George Soros" is giving us marching orders?

More like "you get your marching orders from a guy who gets his marching orders from a James Carville type".

I.e., someone who's not elected but highly connected.

Nadler let his inside voice slip when he said "There is no such thing as Antifa...". He wasn't supposed to know or care about their actual leadership structure. He was just supposed to play the role of a politician who cared about their violence, but he gave the "We officially know nothing" speech out loud. 

5 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

And by your logic.. the percentage of mass shootings perpetrated by citizens is 0 as well.. smh..

Yes. That's the goal. Thus it stands to reason that the peoples' representatives should be doing everything in their power, to achieve these goals. That would not include opening the borders and revolving door justice.

1 minute ago, Nationalist said:

Yes. That's the goal. Thus it stands to reason that the peoples' representatives should be doing everything in their power, to achieve these goals. That would not include opening the borders and revolving door justice.

Let me guess.. Stephen Paddock's carnage was due to Biden's current policy at the border. Keep digging...

1 hour ago, impartialobserver said:

Let me guess.. Stephen Paddock's carnage was due to Biden's current policy at the border. Keep digging...

No but Francisco Oropeza's carnage was.

Here...

https://www.cbp.gov/newsroom/stats/cbp-enforcement-statistics/criminal-noncitizen-statistics

4 hours ago, reason10 said:

Here's the mother of modern liberalism. She was Hillary's idol.  Her ideas led to the Holocaust.

1305164758-19273db58a5c48e1dea5116d16ba27ce.jpg

What's bizarre, is that democrats don't even embrace their racism - they're always trying to project that sh*t onto us, and all we want is a freedom loving society that abides with rule of law; that's the last thing those race hustling cultists want. 

On 5/3/2023 at 6:13 AM, reason10 said:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-mass-shooting-authorities-announce-additional-arrests-4-day-manhunt-ends-fugitives-capture

Texas mass shooting: Authorities announce additional arrests after 4-day manhunt ends with fugitive's capture

Authorities said Wednesday that additional arrests have been made in connection to the deadly shooting of five people in Cleveland, Texas. The suspected gunman, Francisco Oropesa, was apprehended in Conroe, Texas, Tuesday evening after a four-day manhunt. The FBI said he was found hiding in a laundry closet. At a press conference early Wednesday, Lt. Timothy Kean, second in command at the San Jacinto County Sheriff's Office, said additional arrests have been made. Kean said he would not provide the exact number, saying the amount is "fluid right now," but not more than five. Oropesa's wife, Divimara Lamar Nava, 53, is among those in custody in connection with the Friday night shooting, Montgomery County Sheriff Rand Henderson separately told the Associated Press. 

Here's the animal;

Francisco Oropesa

Oropesa, a Mexican national, is an illegal immigrant who's reported been deported five times before. The deceased victims were from Honduras, and at least some of them were also in the U.S. illegally. Those killed were identified as Diana Velazquez Alvarado, 21; Julisa Molina Rivera, 31; Jose Jonathan Casarez, 18; Sonia Argentina Guzman, 25; and Daniel Enrique Laso, 9.

For those of you who don't know the story, this animal was firing an AR15 rifle in his back yard, waking up the neighborhood. His neighbor stupid came over and asked him to stop, since he woke up the baby. This animal responded by going over to that house and murdering everyone in it, adults and children.

(I say stupidly because if you hear shots fired from next door, whether you've known that person all your life or not, YOU CALL THE FRIKKEN COPS. You let them handle that animal.)

If it hadn't been for Nazi Pelosi refusing to fund the wall, and Unelected Joe for not securing the southern border, that animal never would have returned to this country and that murderered family would still be alive. Their blood is on the hands of the Democrats.

(This is what happens when voter fraud is allowed to pick goose stepping unqualified Nazis to run the country.)

I don't get it with these illegal buffoons. They come to America for a better life, and this is how they pay back the American people. You are right that the demonrats are the ones responsible for this border mess and they do have blood on their hands. Trump was trying to fix the border problem by starting to put up a wall, and then BiDumb comes along and halts the construction and finishing of the wall. It is believed that there are now over seven million of these illegals that have been allowed to enter into America illegally since BiDumb took office. And many of those illegals are coming to Canada also. 

All of this massive non-white immigration will be the death of old whitey if they do not stop all of this madness going on at the Mexican border. The white folk are starting to lose their white homeland to scum like that pos above. ?

On 5/3/2023 at 6:34 AM, Americana Antifa said:

You called Pelosi a nazi because you don't like her. And you did the Big Lie thing. That's pretty funny.

Get lost, Antifa Nazi fascist. Nazi fascists like you is the reason why things like this happen. You are all for flooding America with a pos like that scumbag above. BTW, I do not like Nazi fascist Pelosi either. What a pos that thing is. The jackass party symbol suits the demonrats perfectly. The demonrats truly are a bunch of jackasses. ?

6 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

More like "you get your marching orders from a guy who gets his marching orders from a James Carville type".

I.e., someone who's not elected but highly connected.

Nadler let his inside voice slip when he said "There is no such thing as Antifa...". He wasn't supposed to know or care about their actual leadership structure. He was just supposed to play the role of a politician who cared about their violence, but he gave the "We officially know nothing" speech out loud. 

Now, there's no evidence of that, but we should all just believe the conspiracy theory, yes?

And I guess this is an international conspiracy, since Antifa started in Germany and exists in many western countries now.

8 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Young lady...you CHOOSE to align yourself with a domestic terrorist organization. That's your choice.

At this point, you're just repeating the same incorrect point over and over.

Be real, do you believe in the conspiracies about how Antifa is secretly a card-carrying organization funded by the Jews?

3 hours ago, taxme said:

Get lost, Antifa Nazi fascist. Nazi fascists like you is the reason why things like this happen. You are all for flooding America with a pos like that scumbag above. BTW, I do not like Nazi fascist Pelosi either. What a pos that thing is. The jackass party symbol suits the demonrats perfectly. The demonrats truly are a bunch of jackasses. ?

Everything is nazis.

My sympathies to the victims, but the bulk of the story shouldn't be him having been kicked out 4 times.

Who tells a neighbor shooting in their backyard to keep it down, and be shocked that it goes sideways from there?

Thats like asking a crackhead if they mind not littering and being shocked I wound up with a broken nose. 

2 minutes ago, Americana Antifa said:

Everything is nazis.

TBH, you're the one who has "tilting at windmills" in your username... (at the same time as it says that you support violent means to advance the Dems' political causes, like racial division)

15 minutes ago, Perspektiv said:

My sympathies to the victims, but the bulk of the story shouldn't be him having been kicked out 4 times.

Who tells a neighbor shooting in their backyard to keep it down, and be shocked that it goes sideways from there?

Thats like asking a crackhead if they mind not littering and being shocked I wound up with a broken nose. 

Sure, it was their own fault.?