Illegal alien mass shooter in Texas finally caught.

1 hour ago, Americana Antifa said:

At this point, you're just repeating the same incorrect point over and over.

Be real, do you believe in the conspiracies about how Antifa is secretly a card-carrying organization funded by the Jews?

Jews shmooz...if I actually have hatred for anyone...as in no sympathy or empathy what so ever...

Its for ANTIFA.

5 minutes ago, Americana Antifa said:

But you think Antifa is secretly an organization being funded by Jews... I mean... "George Soros."

Jezus christ are you attacking the jews again? Why the hell can't yo lefties ever just leave the jews alone. What is it about jews that attracts you authortarian types to hate them so much - nazi's, commies, antifa - they're all the same.

Leave the jews alone, stop ragging on them, stop blaming them for everything, and stop calling them nazis. You're really starting to go over a line.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Did I mention the jews? No..

Every time with her - her hatred for jews is way over the top. She always brings them up and tries to claim they're the problems for everything and that's when she isn't just literally calling them nazis.

What a disgusting person.

1 minute ago, Americana Antifa said:

So who do you think runs the secret Antifa organization?

Don't know. I know you think it's cool to have an anti social rebellion with no central head to cut off. But I know that karma is a real biatch.

Just now, CdnFox said:

Every time with her - her hatred for jews is way over the top. She always brings them up and tries to claim they're the problems for everything and that's when she isn't just literally calling them nazis.

What a disgusting person.

Yes. Saying someone is wrong for blaming the Jews is definitely the same as blaming the Jews.

6 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Jezus christ are you attacking the jews again? Why the hell can't yo lefties ever just leave the jews alone. What is it about jews that attracts you authortarian types to hate them so much - nazi's, commies, antifa - they're all the same.

Leave the jews alone, stop ragging on them, stop blaming them for everything, and stop calling them nazis. You're really starting to go over a line.

At Least They Weren't Trumpies.jpg

1 minute ago, Americana Antifa said:

But you think Antifa is an organization, yes?

Who do you think secretly runs this organization? Come on, explain the conspiracy.

Honey...just stop. You are about the most alarming example of projection and hypocrisy I've read in quite some time.

A view into the type of mentality our education system is producing.

A poster child for Social Disaster Weekly. New mag. You'll find it just beside Vanity Fair at your local newsstand.

8 minutes ago, Americana Antifa said:

Can you give me any examples of me projecting or being hypocritical?

If not, and we both know you can't, can you tell me who runs Antifa?

How many times have you used the term nazi in the last week alone? Some eh? Know what? 2 things.

1. You come off more like some...brown shirt...than about anyone in here...excepting The Beave...maybe.

2. I strongly suspect were you ever to meet a real live modern neo-nazi...you'd probably wet your panties.

Edited by Nationalist

Just now, Nationalist said:

How many times have you used the term nazi in the last week alone? Some eh? Know what? 2 things.

Only when it called for it. It's not my fault that the Right's modern mythology is based on an old nazi conspiracy. And I'm not throwing that word around, the conspiracy of "cultural marxism" is based on propaganda created by the original Nazi Party.

1. You come off more like some...brown shirt...than about anyone in here...excepting The Beave...maybe.

How so?

2. I strongly suspect we're you ever to meet a real live modern neo-nazi...you probably pass your panties.

Fascists are actually pretty cowardly in real life even when they have a numbers advantage. The stereotype of the muscular badass neo-nazi from American History X isn't that common.

Just now, Americana Antifa said:

Only when it called for it. It's not my fault that the Right's modern mythology is based on an old nazi conspiracy. And I'm not throwing that word around, the conspiracy of "cultural marxism" is based on propaganda created by the original Nazi Party.

How so?

Fascists are actually pretty cowardly in real life even when they have a numbers advantage. The stereotype of the muscular badass neo-nazi from American History X isn't that common.

Lol...ur just...ridiculous. 

14 hours ago, Americana Antifa said:

So look, I know you get all of your politics and takes from memes, but a meme isn't a reliable source.

main-qimg-30d88caf62934478d8acd8fb46d412

Actually I get my political views from a long life of study, reliable sources and generally better intelligence than any liberal. You're a prime example of a TOTALLY IGNORANT LEFT WING GOOSE STEPPING PUTZ WHO DOESN'T REALIZE THERE WAS NO INTERNET DURING THE TIME OF LINCOLN.

The problem with liberals is that they are just plain STUPID.

MISGEN.thumb.jpeg.0692d8ada674787ede44d4690f255b2f.jpeg

8 minutes ago, reason10 said:

Actually I get my political views from a long life of study, reliable sources and generally better intelligence than any liberal.

So can you show me some evidence that Margaret Sanger said that quote? Did she print it in a book? Say it on TV? Is there ANY real evidence of this?

You're a prime example of a TOTALLY IGNORANT LEFT WING GOOSE STEPPING PUTZ WHO DOESN'T REALIZE THERE WAS NO INTERNET DURING THE TIME OF LINCOLN.

Holy shit, are you actually retarded for real?

That's the joke. The meme is saying anyone can make up any quote and lie about who said it. Of course Lincoln didn't have the internet, that's the point!

Now I'm starting to think that pointing out how dumb you are might be ableist.