Illegal alien mass shooter in Texas finally caught.

13 minutes ago, reason10 said:

The prosecutor in New York who ILLEGALLY indicted LEGALLY ELECTED PRESIDENT TRUMP for a crime that does not exist let accused violent felons out on OR, and violent crime MUSHROOMED in that schithole city.

?

Trump was LEGALLY ELECTED! Why can't they just let him do tons of crime in peace?!!

It's funny, the people who claim that the Left is soft on crime are also the people who seem to really like white-collar crime.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

This POS deserves to be tried, convicted, marched IMMEDIATELY behind the courthouse...

AND SHOT BETWEEN THE EYES!

Is ^this JUSTICE in Canada? After 1900?

Failure to appeal the death penalty means a lot of INNOCENT people will be killed.

Even with appeals, a small number still get penalized.

1 minute ago, robosmith said:

Is ^this JUSTICE in Canada? After 1900?

Failure to appeal the death penalty means a lot of INNOCENT people will be killed.

Even with appeals, a small number still get penalized.

Ya know what...p1ss off...

Animals like this don't deserve a second thought.

Good riddance to bad genetics.

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

Huh...your denial is pathetic. Were it up to me...all you destructive pussies would be rounded up and caged.

I must apologize to other posters here. I have a serious aversion to lyin' scum who bring death and destruction with them every time they appear.

When did you condemn Proud Boys and Oath Keepers for the "death and destruction" they fomented on Jan 6th?

1 hour ago, reason10 said:

You stupidly vote for blue state politicians who let violent murderers out with no bail.

The only ROASTING you'll do is invite a murder or a child molester to a barbecue.

Apparently YOU don't understand that ALMOST ALL charged with murder are DENIED BAIL by the JUDGE.

You really stepped in it HARD this time.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, robosmith said:

When did you condemn Proud Boys and Oath Keepers for the "death and destruction" they fomented on Jan 6th?

What death? How much destruction? Was it anything like this?

PHOTO: A protester is helped by another to retreat after clashing with the police on the 100th consecutive night of protests against police violence and racial inequality, in Portland, Oregon, on September 5, 2020.

Not really eh?

ANTIFA cowards, with their faces proudly covered, setting cities on fire.

Was Jan. 6 like that?

BTW...stop trying to sell the lie that anyone other than that military vet lady, lost their lives as a result of Jan. 6. Oh...and the crack addict too I suppose...

Edited by Nationalist

Just now, Nationalist said:

PHOTO: A protester is helped by another to retreat after clashing with the police on the 100th consecutive night of protests against police violence and racial inequality, in Portland, Oregon, on September 5, 2020.

Not really eh?

We Jan. 6 like that?

BTW...stop trying to sell the lie that anyone other than that military vet lady, lost their lives as a result of Jan. 6. Oh...and the crack addict too I suppose...

The FACT is, 5 cops died as a result of Jan 6th. Even the suicides WERE RULED as in the line of duty, your callous denials notwithstanding.

4 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Not really eh?

We Jan. 6 like that?

What is on fire in that photograph, and who was killed? 

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

This POS deserves to be tried, convicted, marched IMMEDIATELY behind the courthouse...

AND SHOT BETWEEN THE EYES!

Sure he does deserve to be shot.  I agree. 
But we have due process guaranteed by the Constitution. After all, it’s easy for police to say, “We caught the guy!” but a lot more difficult to PROVE he committed the crime.  

We would have a terrible society if we cut corners and just shot criminals on suspicion, because we’d kill the innocent and let the guilty run free far too often.  

1 hour ago, Americana Antifa said:

?

Trump was LEGALLY ELECTED! Why can't they just let him do tons of crime in peace?!!

It's funny, the people who claim that the Left is soft on crime are also the people who seem to really like white-collar crime.

Excuse me, snowflake, but making liberals cry is NOT A CRIME.

Trump is the most HONEST president in history. Obama is a criminal. Unelected Joe is a criminal. Trump NEVER committed any crimes.

Get over yourself, Adolf.

56 minutes ago, robosmith said:

The FACT is, 5 cops died as a result of Jan 6th. Even the suicides WERE RULED as in the line of duty, your callous denials notwithstanding.

2 humans died on Jan. 6.

1. Ashli Babbitt sot to death by a cop.

2. A coke addict who ODed.

That's it. The rest was people dying...because people do that sort of thing. To hang this on Jan. 6th is nonsense. As is this ruling you wave around like it means anything.

49 minutes ago, Rebound said:

But we have due process guaranteed by the Constitution. After all, it’s easy for police to say, “We caught the guy!” but a lot more difficult to PROVE he committed the crime.  

We would have a terrible society if we cut corners and just shot criminals on suspicion, because we’d kill the innocent and let the guilty run free far too often.  

Oh for Gawd's sake...the Libbie DAs and judges are already letting the guilty run free. That's how this POS had the opportunity to slaughter this family.

1 hour ago, robosmith said:

Apparently YOU don't understand that ALMOST ALL charged with murder are DENIED BAIL by the JUDGE.

You really stepped in it HARD this time.

A real judge, in a real courtroom, in a red state. But...

https://nypost.com/2022/03/10/criminal-indicted-on-murder-charge-freed-without-bail-by-nyc-judge/

Career criminal indicted on murder charge freed without bail by NYC judge

Eugene Clark allegedly assaulted Ramon Luna, who eventually lost consciousness and succumbed to his injuries, according to police.

https://nypost.com/2021/06/09/how-a-lenient-nyc-judge-left-a-reputed-gangbanger-free-to-allegedly-kill-an-innocent-dad/

How a lenient NYC judge left a reputed gangbanger free to allegedly kill an innocent dad

Alberto Ramirez 16, is charged as of 6/7/21 with Murder2-intentional, Manslaughter, CPW, Criminal possession of a firearm, per the criminal online arrest form.

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/ny-bail-reform-accused-killer-released-with-no-bail-and-second-alleged-shooter-was-already-out-on-parole/

NY Bail Reform: Accused killer released with no bail and second alleged shooter was already out on parole

https://concealednation.org/2020/08/attempted-murderer-released-with-no-bail-in-ny-goes-on-to-shoot-3-more-people/

Attempted Murderer Released Without Bail In NY, Goes On To Shoot 3 More People

2 hours ago, Americana Antifa said:

What exactly is your definition of nazism? What traits must a person have to be considered a nazi?

Read the Democrat Party's literature. Then read the Communist Manifesto (which EVERY LIBERAL HERE TREATS LIKE THE BIBLE.)

Liberals and Nazis are the SAME ideology and SAME tactics.

55 minutes ago, Rebound said:

I agree about due process for accused murderers. On the other hand, if that animal had entered that house with that rifle and had been shot in the head before he could have pulled the trigger, an entire family would have been spared. I'm all for due process for those who take human life, but I have NO problem with those who defend human life with deadly force.

1 minute ago, Americana Antifa said:

What exactly is your definition of nazism? What traits must a person have to be considered a nazi?

I have been answering that question ever since I first got here over a year ago.

Nazism is modern day liberalism, in terms of ideology and tactics. Margaret Sanger (HILLARY'S IDOL)  believed certain elements of human life didn't deserve to live and should be put to death. That concept was adopted by the Nazis and six million JEWS were murdered. Margaret Sanger then formed Planned Parenthood, where BILLIONS of babies were murdered.

Same ideology, same brutal tactics.