Illegal alien mass shooter in Texas finally caught.

1 minute ago, reason10 said:

I have been answering that question ever since I first got here over a year ago.

Nazism is modern day liberalism, in terms of ideology and tactics. Margaret Sanger (HILLARY'S IDOL)  believed certain elements of human life didn't deserve to live and should be put to death. That concept was adopted by the Nazis and six million JEWS were murdered. Margaret Sanger then formed Planned Parenthood, where BILLIONS of babies were murdered.

Same ideology, same brutal tactics.

So a nazi is just anyone who thinks some people deserve to die?

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

13 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Oh for Gawd's sake...the Libbie DAs and judges are already letting the guilty run free. That's how this POS had the opportunity to slaughter this family.

Well, too bad that you fascists hate the US Constitution, but we’re keeping it. 

27 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Well, too bad that you fascists hate the US Constitution, but we’re keeping it. 

Too bad huh? What's this got to do with the Constitution? LOL...you're keeping it are ya.

Good. I guess you accept the latest SCOTUS ruling on returning the abortion question to the states.

3 hours ago, Americana Antifa said:

This article says nothing about Antifa or anti-fascist activists.

And even if this was about Antifa, one story isn't evidence of a trend.

100 nights in a row isn't evidence of a trend now lol. 

I know that stupid lies work on you, but not on the rest of us. 

1 hour ago, Rebound said:

Sure he does deserve to be shot.  I agree. 
But we have due process guaranteed by the Constitution. After all, it’s easy for police to say, “We caught the guy!” but a lot more difficult to PROVE he committed the crime.  

There are live witnesses, two children survived (I dunno how old) plus the video from the doorbell cam that captured him coming into the house carrying the same type of weapon that was used to kill the family. 

If he can't afford OJ's lawyers, he'll be found guilty. 

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

There are live witnesses, two children survived (I dunno how old) plus the video from the doorbell cam that captured him coming into the house carrying the same type of weapon that was used to kill the family. 

If he can't afford OJ's lawyers, he'll be found guilty. 

And all of that is admissible evidence in court. 
It’s a good thing we have due process.  It isn’t perfect but it’s the best way we can be sure we’re convicting the people truly guilty.  We’ve had overzealous cops and prosecutors put innocent people behind bars before, and it’s awful. 

9 minutes ago, Rebound said:

And all of that is admissible evidence in court. 
It’s a good thing we have due process.  It isn’t perfect but it’s the best way we can be sure we’re convicting the people truly guilty.  We’ve had overzealous cops and prosecutors put innocent people behind bars before, and it’s awful. 

You think that video from the doorbell cam is inadmissible? I'll have to see some proof of that. Your opinion won't cut it. 

3 minutes ago, Americana Antifa said:

I'm sorry, you're right. If one group of people does something over and over, that means anyone who shares their politics is just like them.

You're in that group. Their highly public actions, on 100's of days, in dozens of locations, reflect on everyone in that group. 

If I found out that I was in a terrorist group I'd get out real quick, but that's just me. 

1 minute ago, WestCanMan said:

You're in that group. Their highly public actions, on 100's of days, in dozens of locations, reflect on everyone in that group. 

If I found out that I was in a terrorist group I'd get out real quick, but that's just me. 

?

First, we still don't know if any of these people identify as anti-fascists. You're just assuming that.

Secondly, Antifa isn't a group, it's a political movement like the Tea Party and Occupy Wall Street. It's not a group that you join or leave like the Proud Boys.

10 minutes ago, Americana Antifa said:

?

First, we still don't know if any of these people identify as anti-fascists. You're just assuming that.

Secondly, Antifa isn't a group, it's a political movement like the Tea Party and Occupy Wall Street. It's not a group that you join or leave like the Proud Boys.

You can take it off your username, if you're not a domestic terrorist. 

2 hours ago, Americana Antifa said:

Being anti-fascist isn't domestic terrorism, no matter how often fascists say it is.

Your username doesn't say "anti-fascist", you have the name of a domestic terrorist organization there, and they epitomize fascism, fwiw. 

6 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Your username doesn't say "anti-fascist", you have the name of a domestic terrorist organization there, and they epitomize fascism, fwiw. 

Antifa isn't an organization. There's no membership, no leader, it's not a club that you sign up for. It's just a movement of anyone dedicated to fighting fascism.

5 minutes ago, Americana Antifa said:

Antifa isn't an organization. There's no membership, no leader, it's not a club that you sign up for. It's just a movement of anyone dedicated to fighting fascism.

What a load of crap. You guys have some kind of chat forums or websites that help like-minded retards know where to meet up. You get your marching orders from someone in the Dems whether you know it or not, but the Dems have learned to keep their connections with domestic terrorist orgs more secretive since their KKK hayday.

22 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

What a load of crap. You guys have some kind of chat forums or websites that help like-minded retards know where to meet up. You get your marching orders from someone in the Dems whether you know it or not, but the Dems have learned to keep their connections with domestic terrorist orgs more secretive since their KKK hayday.

Uh-huh. Just curious, do you think "George Soros" is giving us marching orders?

18 hours ago, herbie said:

Focus concern on him being an illegal alien.

I'll focus on how quickly and well he blended in to the American Melting Pot

I'll focus on the fact that a family would still be alive if the TRUMP WALL had been completed and kept that animal out.

Sometimes, it's just about individual incidents. This thread is about an individual incident. An ANIMAL violated our borders and murdered a family.

uRmPQi2.png

OHyJg1Q.jpg

16 hours ago, impartialobserver said:

Interesting item to know would be what percentage of illegal immigrants commit violent crimes. Yes, I know there are articles. However, there are no non-model-based-estimates for the number of illegals for a given time period therefore the percentage can't honestly be calculated. 

If the number is greater than 0%, its too high.

What the hell is the matter with you?