Illegal alien mass shooter in Texas finally caught.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-mass-shooting-authorities-announce-additional-arrests-4-day-manhunt-ends-fugitives-capture

Texas mass shooting: Authorities announce additional arrests after 4-day manhunt ends with fugitive's capture

Authorities said Wednesday that additional arrests have been made in connection to the deadly shooting of five people in Cleveland, Texas. The suspected gunman, Francisco Oropesa, was apprehended in Conroe, Texas, Tuesday evening after a four-day manhunt. The FBI said he was found hiding in a laundry closet. At a press conference early Wednesday, Lt. Timothy Kean, second in command at the San Jacinto County Sheriff's Office, said additional arrests have been made. Kean said he would not provide the exact number, saying the amount is "fluid right now," but not more than five. Oropesa's wife, Divimara Lamar Nava, 53, is among those in custody in connection with the Friday night shooting, Montgomery County Sheriff Rand Henderson separately told the Associated Press. 

Here's the animal;

Francisco Oropesa

Oropesa, a Mexican national, is an illegal immigrant who's reported been deported five times before. The deceased victims were from Honduras, and at least some of them were also in the U.S. illegally. Those killed were identified as Diana Velazquez Alvarado, 21; Julisa Molina Rivera, 31; Jose Jonathan Casarez, 18; Sonia Argentina Guzman, 25; and Daniel Enrique Laso, 9.

For those of you who don't know the story, this animal was firing an AR15 rifle in his back yard, waking up the neighborhood. His neighbor stupid came over and asked him to stop, since he woke up the baby. This animal responded by going over to that house and murdering everyone in it, adults and children.

(I say stupidly because if you hear shots fired from next door, whether you've known that person all your life or not, YOU CALL THE FRIKKEN COPS. You let them handle that animal.)

If it hadn't been for Nazi Pelosi refusing to fund the wall, and Unelected Joe for not securing the southern border, that animal never would have returned to this country and that murderered family would still be alive. Their blood is on the hands of the Democrats.

(This is what happens when voter fraud is allowed to pick goose stepping unqualified Nazis to run the country.)

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

12 minutes ago, reason10 said:

If it hadn't been for Nazi Pelosi refusing to fund the wall, and Unelected Joe for not securing the southern border, that animal never would have returned to this country and that murderered family would still be alive. Their blood is on the hands of the Democrats.

(This is what happens when voter fraud is allowed to pick goose stepping unqualified Nazis to run the country.)

Thank you for adding some humor to such a terrible story.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Americana Antifa said:

Thank you for adding some humor to such a terrible story.

I fail to see ANYTHING in that first post even remotely funny. The fact that Nazi Pelosi and Unelected Joe have innocent blood on their hands is ANYTHING but funny.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Americana Antifa said:

Well go out, grab them, and make them post here. I'd be happy to roast them too.

That won't be necessary. I've already made my point. 

Antifa's current Tally of Attacks:

Messengers: 1

Criminals: 0

Edited by Deluge

21 minutes ago, Americana Antifa said:

Well go out, grab them, and make them post here. I'd be happy to roast them too.

Dear...you couldn't roast a dead pig.

Now why don't YOU go out and toss a molatov cocktail at some unsuspecting family home. It is what you ANTIFA slime do best...right?

4 minutes ago, Americana Antifa said:

This article says nothing about Antifa or anti-fascist activists.

And even if this was about Antifa, one story isn't evidence of a trend.

Huh...your denial is pathetic. Were it up to me...all you destructive pussies would be rounded up and caged.

I must apologize to other posters here. I have a serious aversion to lyin' scum who bring death and destruction with them every time they appear.

1 hour ago, Americana Antifa said:

You called Pelosi a nazi because you don't like her. And you did the Big Lie thing. That's pretty funny.

I call Nazi Pelosi what she is. a NAZI.

There is no big lie. It's just a FACT you goose stepping Hitler youth don't like and want to put people in camps for saying.

• Downvote 1

43 minutes ago, Americana Antifa said:

You stupidly vote for blue state politicians who let violent murderers out with no bail.

The only ROASTING you'll do is invite a murder or a child molester to a barbecue.

15 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Huh...your denial is pathetic. Were it up to me...all you destructive pussies would be rounded up and caged.

I must apologize to other posters here. I have a serious aversion to lyin' scum who bring death and destruction with them every time they appear.

Oh, I'm sure if it was up to you, anyone who opposed fascism would be in prison.

45 minutes ago, Americana Antifa said:

The Democrats in my state don't do that. I'm pretty sure none of them do.

The prosecutor in New York who ILLEGALLY indicted LEGALLY ELECTED PRESIDENT TRUMP for a crime that does not exist let accused violent felons out on OR, and violent crime MUSHROOMED in that schithole city.