When will we ever see an Heritage Day for white British/Europeans.

On 6/1/2023 at 3:32 PM, impartialobserver said:

Even that area has become less white. The only place where he could reasonably expect to not see a single black/brown person would Eastern Montana or North Dakota (outside of fargo). 

I bet you he will not see non whites in Russia.   They never messed with immigration.

1 minute ago, TreeBeard said:

That is a wonderful suggestion for all these “white homeland” promoters….   Off to Russia with you!

Of course, he will refuse. the next response will be "I should not have to move in order to get what I want".. the entire world revolves around this one person. I then ask.. how did you and I not get the memo. 

18 hours ago, cougar said:

I bet you he will not see non whites in Russia.   They never messed with immigration.

Might have something to do with no one in their right mind would want to move to Russia. There were in the old USSR when all those 3rd world commie countries sent students there to train.

Amazing how people who automatically tie 'immigration' and 'non-white' together yet still deny that they're racists.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/1/2023 at 3:27 PM, herbie said:

If you're even dreaming about a 'white homeland' please move to northern Idaho. Nobody wants you here.

Instead, I have a better idea. Why don't you emigrate to some third world country and try living there forever. I for one will not miss your anti-white attitude. The only thing that made Canada great at one time was because Canada was a white homeland full of white folk. It was the white folk that founded, toiled and built up Canada to what it is today. 

This is the main reason why so many millions of people living in the third world want to immigrate to a white homeland country like Canada is because they already know that they will be better off and feel safe living in a white homeland like Canada than from where they came from. But that could all change if Canada becomes a nonwhite country. We already have seen and notice what happens in many of those third world countries. Why don't you go move to some 3rd world country and try it out for awhile. I will even pay for your plane airfare. What a deal, eh? LOL. 

4 hours ago, taxme said:

The only thing that made Canada great at one time was because Canada was a white homeland full of white folk

That's the most disgusting opinion I've seen any bigot post from this side of the border. You openly declare yourself exactly as one of the people I referred to. Byew Bye. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/17/2023 at 7:52 PM, herbie said:

That's the most disgusting opinion I've seen any bigot post from this side of the border. You openly declare yourself exactly as one of the people I referred to. Byew Bye. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Canada was once an all white country many many moons ago. And those white folk did build up Canada to where it is today. Watch old movies or look at old pictures of Canada from centuries ago and you will barely see any non-whites in those movies or pictures. All just showed white folk. That is not being a bigot or a racist. That is just the facts, mac. 

You have been brainwashed into believing that whites and non-whites founded and built up Canada together. You no doubt are trying to make it appear as though they both showed up at the same time and met on the shoreline and both then started to work together to get this country started. Not so, mac. Non-whites came many decades after the white folk were already here in Canada in Canada's early days. What's the matter, wall flower? Truth hurts your leftists liberal ears? Live with it, lefty.  

You are the bad rubbish that white folk needs to get rid of. Those leftist liberals from Quebec have been trying for decades now to try and change our British history of Canada. This is not acceptable. The founders of Canada like Hastings, Vancouver, Seymour, as examples, and so many others, are being totally ignored and quietly erased from the history books of Canada. It seems like the non-white people are being made out to appear as though they had a lot to do with the founding and the building up of what is Canada today. All nonsense indeed and just my opinion. So, live with it. ?

On 5/1/2023 at 10:54 PM, herbie said:

Victoria Day... then what's that?

WTF would you want to celebrate being white for?

Why not? Whites built a great country called Canada, a place for all and all we get is called a bunch of racists.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, taxme said:

Canada was once an all white country

What year did it stop being “all white”?

7 minutes ago, taxme said:

barely see any non-whites in those movies or pictures. All just showed white folk. That is not being a bigot or a racist. That is just the facts, mac. 

Why is that a good thing?

8 minutes ago, taxme said:

Non-whites came many decades after the white folk were already here in Canada

Did you not learn about indigenous people who were here first?

10 minutes ago, taxme said:

The founders of Canada like Hastings, Vancouver, Seymour

Which Hastings are you referring to?

Capt. Vancouver wasn’t a “founder of Canada”.  Seymour was governor of the colony before there was a Canada.  

41 minutes ago, PIK said:

Why not? Whites built a great country called Canada, a place for all and all we get is called a bunch of racists.

You’re not a victim.  No matter how hard you try to spin it that way, you’re just not.  

30 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

What year did it stop being “all white”?

Why is that a good thing?

Did you not learn about indigenous people who were here first?

Which Hastings are you referring to?

Capt. Vancouver wasn’t a “founder of Canada”.  Seymour was governor of the colony before there was a Canada.  

You’re not a victim.  No matter how hard you try to spin it that way, you’re just not.  

Canada started to become an non-white country back in 1980 when Marxist old man Trudeau won the election that year, and that was the year when the pos brought in a program which he labeled multiculturalism. Today, our immigration policy favors more non-white immigration (80%) than white immigration (20%). In another two more decades, Canada will become a majority non-white country if our present day immigration policy is allowed to continue on. 

It's not a good thing. We are starting to see more non-whites doing TV commercials, and getting more government jobs, and we now have to recognize more non-white pride like days than white days. That is not a good thing. 

They all and so many more had a part in the founding of Canada, but yet, we seem to want to try and ignore that fact. We have streets named after Hastings and Seymour as examples here in Vancouver. Were those names just picked out of hat? We even have a city named after Capt. Vancouver.   

I am a white folk victim, where as I am now starting to see my British and even our European cultures being slowly replaced by way too many non-white cultures. And I should be happy about that?

IMHO, I do now see quite a bit of anti- white racism towards white folk. Why are we being replaced by the millions by non-whites every year. It just makes no sense in what I am seeing here. Why is Canada trying to replace the white majority? Is there a conspiracy going on here? Some, like myself, believe that this is so. Just my thoughts about it all. ? 

14 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

I read someone on another forum complaining about this anti-white racism. Their only evidence was their perception that whites were not featured in enough commercials. Blacks being more present in commercials is evidence enough. 

Oh i don't think we need look far to see lots and lots of examples of anti white racism.  It's all over. And many claim that it's perfectly legit because it's NOT racism as long as it's directed to white people. The govt' even teaches that to it's people.

https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/only-white-people-can-be-racist-inside-global-affairs-anti-racism-course-materials

Whites (especially males) are often not welcome to apply for various job postings, whites have been attacked by other groups such as first nations in obvious acts of racial hatred (Screaming that they hate white people, - pretty on the nose) and judges have refused to allow it to be considered a hate crime. It is perfectly fine to march with a sign that 'black lives matter"  but if you do it with 'white lives matter"  you're in trouble and you will be called out publically and shamed - hell even a sign that says 'its ok to be white' sent the US into a tizzy."

I could go on for hours.  I'm all for wiping out racism but you can't stop racism with more racism.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CdnFox said:

Oh i don't think we need look far to see lots and lots of examples of anti white racism.  It's all over. And many claim that it's perfectly legit because it's NOT racism as long as it's directed to white people. The govt' even teaches that to it's people.

https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/only-white-people-can-be-racist-inside-global-affairs-anti-racism-course-materials

Whites (especially males) are often not welcome to apply for various job postings, whites have been attacked by other groups such as first nations in obvious acts of racial hatred (Screaming that they hate white people, - pretty on the nose) and judges have refused to allow it to be considered a hate crime. It is perfectly fine to march with a sign that 'black lives matter"  but if you do it with 'white lives matter"  you're in trouble and you will be called out publically and shamed - hell even a sign that says 'its ok to be white' sent the US into a tizzy."

I could go on for hours.  I'm all for wiping out racism but you can't stop racism with more racism.

so would you say that blacks being in more commercials is a form of racism? Yes or No. Only one word answer is needed. 

On 6/17/2023 at 10:52 PM, herbie said:

And yet, technically true. Given Canada was developed and largely populated by Europeans. And up until the 1970s was a largely homogenous country.

14 hours ago, herbie said:

Canada never was an all white country, you'd just like to return to the days when only white people counted. That was the white Canada you remember.

Well, it was mostly white, esp given most of the natives stayed on their reserves back in the day.

1 hour ago, impartialobserver said:

so would you say that blacks being in more commercials is a form of racism? Yes or No. Only one word answer is needed. 

That would depend on the context.

If they deliberately turned away a more competent white actor for the express purpose of hiring a black person instead - yes.

If there's pretty much any other reason no :P 

40 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

this assumes that the white actor is in fact more competent. 

Yes.  Exactly.  Technically i guess it could also apply to someone who's of equal talent but i would say still not racism then - more like preference.

But if you toss an actor who is more qualified or suitable for the role or refuse to offer the job to white people for the sole reason that you want to hire a black man for the sake of him being black then yeah, that's racism.

I really question whether that really comes up in 'commercials'. I would guess that it is very unlikely that having more black people in commercials is racist.  Even if they are deliberately seeking more black people to help represent their product that's more likely to be an appeal to a specific demographic which is fine. Just like they don't use fat chicks to sell beer. But if it does and their sole reason is that they want to employ fewer whites and more blacks just based on skin colour then that is in fact racist.