When will we ever see an Heritage Day for white British/Europeans.

On 7/21/2023 at 1:58 PM, Aristides said:

After centuries of slavery, racism and Jim Crow, taxme is whining about being a white victim. The Horror.

Today, I consider myself to be a white victim living in Canada. I am being constantly bombarded as to how bad we white folk are and what some white people did in the past. Who gives a flying phk as to what happened in the past. I have become a white victim, not only in the past, but today, and my own white politicians are treating me like chit. They have stolen my tax dollars, gave me more government, and are trying to take away my freedoms. Why should I not be whining about this? Only liberal wimps and cowards like yourself refuse to speak up. We conservatives like to speak up, don't you know. ?

10 hours ago, CdnFox said:

Do you force others to celebrate it with you or face social osterization? With a dull osterizer?

No?

Amateur. 

No. I just wake up, toss water on my face, look in the mirror and am satisfied with the old white, gray-haired guy I see blinking back at me.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Nationalist said:

No. I just wake up, toss water on my face, look in the mirror and am satisfied with the old white, gray-haired guy I see blinking back at me.

Well that is NOT "Pride" young man - don't you know you can't be "proud" of who or what you are unless you mercilessly beat others who have nothing to do with you into being "proud" on your behalf as well?!?!?!

I mean if you're going to go THAT route you might as well just say "i'm happy with who I am as a person and that's all i need in life" and go enjoy your life or something.  What the hell kind of message is THAT to give to our children?!?! HUH!?!? WHAT KIND?!?!? Ya Deviant.

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Well that is NOT "Pride" young man - don't you know you can't be "proud" of who or what you are unless you mercilessly beat others who have nothing to do with you into being "proud" on your behalf as well?!?!?!

I mean if you're going to go THAT route you might as well just say "i'm happy with who I am as a person and that's all i need in life" and go enjoy your life or something.  What the hell kind of message is THAT to give to our children?!?! HUH!?!? WHAT KIND?!?!? Ya Deviant.

Lol...

One thing I have always kept reminding the kids...mine or otherwise actually... is respect for all who deserve it...especially yourself. 

If a person tries to live respectfully, it'll naturally guide the person toward success. 

Are there bigots of all flavors in our world? Yes. So what? That's not new and it's not going away because a bunch of (pick a cause) decide they need a "special day". All that accomplishes is to convince the more bigoted to dig in their heals and argue on chat boards.

It further divides the people.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Lol...

One thing I have always kept reminding the kids...mine or otherwise actually... is respect for all who deserve it...especially yourself. 

If a person tries to live respectfully, it'll naturally guide the person toward success. 

Are there bigots of all flavors in our world? Yes. So what? That's not new and it's not going away because a bunch of (pick a cause) decide they need a "special day". All that accomplishes is to convince the more bigoted to dig in their heals and argue on chat boards.

It further divides the people.

It's very true.

My grandad drilled something into our heads when we were young and we'd complain about how other kids did something we thought was wrong or didn't do something we thought they should have etc etc.  Not BAD things but things kids worry about. 

He'd say "you can't go through life worrying about what other people decide to do because you don't control them. You only control yourself and your actions, so decide what kind of person YOU want to be and live that way, and don't worry about what kind of person others decide to be".

And it's true.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, impartialobserver said:

White victim.... such a comedian. It is more like one is a bit oversensitive and because you are not being celebrated for being white. Keep in mind that your being white is purely random..

Isn't being black also completely random?  I didn't realize they got a choice :) LOL!

But they do get a heritage day . Sooooooo

57 minutes ago, Aristides said:

It's called Canada Day and it's on July 1st.

So you're saying that all Canadians are white? Anyone who isnt' white isn't canadian?

You... you don't need me to explain why that's wrong do you?