TUCKER CARLSON OUT AT FOX NEWS

16 hours ago, Rebound said:

I don’t need you to explain anything. I’ve already read the reports from the actual public health experts, not armchair internet boneheads. 

There was a global pandemic. 
It killed millions. 
Vaccines were introduced and they dramatically reduced probability of death. 

Doesn't it contradict your intense TDS, to be preaching the perception that the Trump Vaccine was a success?

Just wondering...

41 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Doesn't it contradict your intense TDS, to be preaching the perception that the Trump Vaccine was a success?

Just wondering...

The vaccine was invented by a Muslim immigrant, not Donald Trump.

But, I agree that Trump’s warp speed program was excellent policy.  

56 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

So, we will have Tucker Carlson, Trump to return on Twitter and Elon Musk unstable, however, so far, at the Midterms he said "Go for Republicans". Not too sure what he will do with Trump if he will say anything political.

The bottom line gentlemen from California starting with @robosmith @Rebound, this is not a joke anymore, do you see what is happening the MAGA agitation machine actually has a chance to win because your party is weak leading with an 81-year-old man and a weak VP? Do you understand the risk that this is for the NATO alliance and your country to have MAGA back there? Oh, and of course, I blame your party and maybe followers like you, including another DeSantis hater @BeaverFever for providing such easy passage to him and pushing the propaganda against his own Republican opponents. Also, the prosecutor in New York ran with a weak case which increased his popularity.

You are creating Donald Trump and might end up giving him his win, again. Please flee to Mexico if things get bad, don't come here. ?

I would prefer a different candidate, and if someone else is on the primary ballot, I will likely vote for him or her. But not RFK Jr.

50 minutes ago, Rebound said:

The vaccine was invented by a Muslim immigrant, not Donald Trump.

But, I agree that Trump’s warp speed program was excellent policy.  

The Trump Vaccine.

The Trump Economy.

The Trump Border.

The Trump Destruction of the ISIS Califate.

The Trump Energy Independence. 

And today at 9:00, The Biden Family Business. 

7 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Just wondering...

Trump did NOTHING to develop the vaccines aside from providing GOVERNMENT CASH to BUY IT.

It was THE ONE THING he did that actually fought the pandemic HE HELPED CREATE with HIS super-spreader events and denial for HIS CAMPAIGN PURPOSES.

7 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Trump did NOTHING to develop the vaccines aside from providing GOVERNMENT CASH to BUY IT.

It was THE ONE THING he did that actually fought the pandemic HE HELPED CREATE with HIS super-spreader events and denial for HIS CAMPAIGN PURPOSES.

His super-spreader events? OMG robo-bot. Just how deep does that deep end of yours go?

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, robosmith said:

That's actually pretty massive. Pledging contracts to buy doses even before it's developed frees up billions of dollars in investment and allows a company to dedicate it's people to the research risk free.  And they even offered direct funding if needed.

There can be little doubt that without lightspeed the vaccines would have arrived much much slower.

39 minutes ago, robosmith said:

I didn't realize he'd held campaign event in Wuhan  :)  Sounds like you need your script tweaked a little there robo-bot :)

• Haha 1

Fox News Fired Tucker Carlson After Discovering He Wasn’t Just Playing a Racist on TV (Among Other Things)

Before he was abruptly fired by Fox News last month, Tucker Carlson spent years hosting what many people would agree was—and what The New York Times literally called—“the most racist show in the history of cable news.” He regularly promoted the “great replacement theory,” a concept beloved by white supremacists who falsely claim that Democrats are replacing white Americans with nonwhite immigrants so they can control the country. He told his viewers that Black Lives Matter protesters were coming for them and defended a man convicted of murdering a protester at a BLM rally. He said that immigrants make the United States “poorer and dirtier.” He borrowed material from neo-Nazis. And he insisted—after a gunman wrote about a “Hispanic invasion” in his manifesto and then killed 23 people in El Paso—that white supremacy is “not a real problem.”

Despite all this, there were apparently some people who were still laboring under the impression, or holding out hope, that Carlson himself did not actually believe such things—that he was simply playing a racist on TV. For instance, the higher-ups at Fox News, who were reportedly not just shocked to read a racist text message written by Carlson that came out during its litigation process with Dominion Voting Systems, but used it as part of their decision to give him the ax.

Yes, The New York Times reports that one of Carlson’s texts “set off a panic at the highest levels of Fox on the eve of its billion-dollar defamation trial” and “contributed to a chain of events that ultimately led to Mr. Carlson’s firing.”

At the end of the day, is it a good thing that one of the worst purveyors of right-wing hate and deeply bigoted ideas is off the air? Obviously, yes. Is it nevertheless pretty weird that Fox executives were completely fine with everything Carlson said publicly, five nights a week, to millions of people, but were beside themselves to find out that, off the air, he actually believed it all? Very much so. 

13.png

On 5/10/2023 at 8:39 AM, Nationalist said:

The Trump Vaccine.

The Trump Economy.

The Trump Border.

The Trump Destruction of the ISIS Califate.

The Trump Energy Independence. 

And today at 9:00, The Biden Family Business. 

Tell us about the Trump Deficits.

• Sad 1

47 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Well then lets see some explicit quotes. No interpretations, inferring, or opinions. 

I know what your understanding of the topic is because you're unable to engage in any factual discussions directly.

If you had facts on your side you'd be throwing down left and right, but all you can bring to the table is some ad hominem attacks and other drivel that a bot could put into any post without being challenged. 

Is there something that you could say to enlighten us all io? Do you have anything factual at all for us?  

Do you have an excuse for the death toll climbing sharply after 85% of the population was vaxed? Or why over 85% of covid deaths are among the multi-vaxed?

A good reason why we vaxed kids although none of them were dying?

A good reason why kids suddenly started dying of covid 3x as fast after they started getting vaxed?

I'd honestly love to have some answers to those things. No one has them. The best defence is "Several times as many vaxed people are getting infected now, that's why deaths are up."

Do you know why that sounds like BS? Of course not. And you don't even care. 

Deaths climbed, and the whole "vax prevents infection" thing was proven to be 100.00000% false", but you don't have any doubts about anything you heard, or the hundred back-peddles on vax efficacy, or have doubts about why we forced young people to vax now that you KNOW that it doesn't slow the spread.... You just question what I say, and I've been right this whole time.  

What do I know about you? Basically everything I need to.

Want proof? 

Right now I'm going to correctly predict that you don't engage in addressing any actual facts because like I said, you're just a leftist with no insights, facts, data or answers. Insults and opinions are your whole bag of tricks. 

Edited by WestCanMan

1 hour ago, Contrarian said:

Two Smiley Faces. Troll, the Mississauga division is not doing too well. I came here and can spit n your face anytime.

Brother, anytime you want to take it a step forward, remember, my platform now so is official business, So, sue me, low IQ pharisee, I will see who wins that one. 

OH LOOK guys - it's my new little puppy :)   Contrarian has promised to follow me around and be amusing and hijack threads because that PROVES he's NOT a troll.  Oh.. wait..    :)

Whats up kiddo - killing time before your first drink?

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Why are you callling for help as a female, Rue Jew? Are you afriad? How come nobody is here for you, not even 1 man? Low life pharisee.

Seriously - it's not ok to attack jewish people. If you've already posted more of that crap to delete it now. You're a disgusting anti semite. Might have known considering where you come from.

1 minute ago, Contrarian said:

Brother, remember no matter how many usernames you change, no matter how many Mikas you play, I will be on you.

I know you, Rue Jew Netanyahu man, and I am not afraid, anytime you want to do the fear game, on Bathurst & Bloor lots of Jewish Layers that will destroy you and your next 2-3 generations of offspring.

Keep playing with me. It will be fun. ?

Kid - it is not ok to make fun of jewish people.'  I don't care what your derranged logic is. This is the first time i've been here. I suspect shortly you'll be the one needed the new account. When you get one - remember that hating jews is off limits.

Kid - I am the one that stood up here OG to the real nazis while a Jew Rue man like you made fun of Chrsitians?

You are the real nazis from the sound of it.  It is not ok to make fun of jews.

I do not hate Jews, I might be even a Jew, how do you know Bibi man? 

You are literally using "jew" as a derrogatory term here. Either the board will deal with you or a human rights group will deal with the board.  It is NOT ok to spread hatred. Just like it is not ok to go around calling people the N word.

Personally, I think the Israeli lobby has gotten away with thuggery.

Yeah - fits right in with your anti semitism.

The best thing out of all this: NOT EVEN ! MAN IS HERE FOR YOU. BOY I WON. 

People don't need to be here for me - i'm handing you just fine. But you'll notice nobody's leaping up to agree with you.

I don't think you'll be here long. See ya around freak.

4 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

I know what your understanding of the topic is because you're unable to engage in any factual discussions directly.

If you had facts on your side you'd be throwing down left and right, but all you can bring to the table is some ad hominem attacks and other drivel that a bot could put into any post without being challenged. 

Is there something that you could say to enlighten us all io? Do you have anything factual at all for us?  

Do you have an excuse for the death toll climbing sharply after 85% of the population was vaxed? Or why over 85% of covid deaths are among the multi-vaxed?

A good reason why we vaxed kids although none of them were dying?

A good reason why kids suddenly started dying of covid 3x as fast after they started getting vaxed?

I'd honestly love to have some answers to those things. No one has them. The best defence is "Several times as many vaxed people are getting infected now, that's why deaths are up."

Do you know why that sounds like BS? Of course not. And you don't even care. 

Deaths climbed, and the whole "vax prevents infection" thing was proven to be 100.00000% false", but you don't have any doubts about anything you heard, or the hundred back-peddles on vax efficacy, or have doubts about why we forced young people to vax now that you KNOW that it doesn't slow the spread.... You just question what I say, and I've been right this whole time.  

What do I know about you? Basically everything I need to.

Want proof? 

Right now I'm going to correctly predict that you don't engage in addressing any actual facts because like I said, you're just a leftist with no insights, facts, data or answers. Insults and opinions are your whole bag of tricks. 

The OPINIONS you post ^here MAY BE TRUE or MAY NOT. They are NOT FACTS until you PROVE THEM true.

Edited by robosmith
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Contrarian said:

Why is that Jew Rue, are you going to use your influence, the way you were approved here within 1 hour to go after me?

Brother, I am with Adonai, you have nothing. Everything you said so far is a woman's screams as I am calling on you, a coward that can't hold to his opinions. 

Not even toilets you could clean, seriously. NOBODY STOOD FOR YOU, that alone just tells me, I won, Jew Rue. 

Well actually i'm pretty sure your liver is going to fail but yeah - that too.  :P

22 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Here's a rather interesting article you might wanna read.

https://newstalk1290.com/tucker-carlson-the-great-replacement/

Have a nice day.

It’s not an “interesting” article, it’s racism calling itself not racist. 

These people dragging themselves over the border have literally nothing. They are coming here for economic opportunity, not as part of some plot.  

Who was the head of Proud Boys? Tarrio

Who’s Senator from Florida? Rubio

Governor of Florida? DeSantis

8 hours ago, Contrarian said:

Why is that Jew Rue, are you going to use your influence, the way you were approved here within 1 hour to go after me?

Brother, I am with Adonai, you have nothing. Everything you said so far is a woman's screams as I am calling on you, a coward that can't hold to his opinions. 

Not even toilets you could clean, seriously. NOBODY STOOD FOR YOU, that alone just tells me, I won, Jew Rue. 

You won? Son...when you start in with racial slurs, you're not winning...you're losing.

Now...personally I have no love for Zionism. But "Jew Rue"? Do you have a Slag for Native Indians? Africans? East Indians?

Tell me all about it.

23 minutes ago, Rebound said:

It’s not an “interesting” article, it’s racism calling itself not racist. 

These people dragging themselves over the border have literally nothing. They are coming here for economic opportunity, not as part of some plot.  

Who was the head of Proud Boys? Tarrio

Who’s Senator from Florida? Rubio

Governor of Florida? DeSantis

Tell me...oh thou of limited vision...do you really think the Biden administration has the border wide open for altruistic reasons?

Edited by Nationalist