TUCKER CARLSON OUT AT FOX NEWS

15 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

I expose communists, another lie.

Yes - it wuold be a lie to say you expose communists.  You prefer to befriend them :)

I can always tell when i'm hitting close to the mark, You start to post memes :)   You really ARE just like AA :)

1 minute ago, Contrarian said:

1 / 3 smiley faces and making fake statements. 

I expose them see work below:

Ooops - posting more videoos :) You're really triggered now it would seem :)   I doubt anyone is interested in your communist propaganda films little guy 

Only two smileys this time - try to amuse me more. It's all you do here anyway so you might as well try to be better at it :) Right little puppy?

5 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

No, but I know for sure you will be a great customer. Guaranteed.

You think i'll buy something from you when you're drunk?

Are you SURE you're not drunk now? You sound pretty drunk.

And i may not turn out to be much of a customer, but you sure do make a great little puppy :)  Sit ubu, sit! :) LOL!

Edited by CdnFox

43 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

No, but I know for sure you will be a great customer. Guaranteed.

Did you fall asleep? Is that all you've got?  C'mon - you're getting boring.

Oh - did you need to take a booze break so you could get liquored up enough to work up the courage to keep going?  You HAVE been sober for hours now, that's got to be hard for you

1 hour ago, Contrarian said:

Oh no, so if I don't answer right away it means you won?

Naaaaw  -  i win even more when you show up :)

But it's funny to watch you squirm and dance, I didn't want anything to happen to you - i thought you may have slipped and smashed your brains out reaching for your booze :)

How you doing? All liquored up and ready for the evening as usual?

40 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Are you upset nobody is here for you? I would be too, if I were in the game of popularity.

LOL - aaahhh you've been drinking again :)  You forgot you admitted earlier that people DID show up 'for me'. Although i think they just didn't like you more than anything.  Your anti jewish rants weren't popular.  So if it's a popularity contest you DEFINITELY lost :)

40 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

2 / 2 smiley faces, "smashed your brains out reaching for your booze" "all liquored up".

Yaaawn!  Yes, you can count. we're all very impressed. You can make it all the way up to 2. Well done little puppy :)

Is that how you plan to attack me? By counting? to 2? ROFLMAO!!

Well - it's not like anyone expected much from a drunk bigoted jack boot thug like yourself :)  People have often said you're just all talk, but looks like you're not even that anymore. You're just 'count'.  :)

7 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Yes, 1-2 people, however, not on this thread.

OF course not on this thread - you've bored them all and they don't bother :)

I mean all you do is count.  For me - the fun is just making you haul your ass back here and post again.   - it's like living rent free in your head :)  It's hilarious.  At this point the game is just to see how long i can make you keep it going. You're slowing down a bit - pick it up my jew hatting Biatch!  LOL!

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Rebound said:

Let’s just cut straight through to the point: Donald Trump is a non-stop serial liar. Not like “oops, I accidentally mixed up my words or got a fact wrong.”

How about using a sharpie pen to change the course of a hurricane, so be wouldn’t look stupid for telling people that Alabama was at risk from a hurricane?  Never mind that, oh, tens of thousands of people would evacuate their homes on his word… he’s too much of a narcissist to just admit he made a mistake. 

Or promising he had a healthcare plan… which he didn’t have AT ALL.

And then there’s the granddaddy of them all: The election was stolen, which was his strategy from the get-go: If he lost, his whole plan was  claim fraud. 

These are no white lies. They are whoppers.  And there’s a lot more. He simply isn’t qualified at all to be President, whether you agree with the policies or not. He is not qualified. 

And...

15 hours ago, bcsapper said:

It's funny how his mind works.  He would not have looked stupid if he'd simply said, "I thought it was going to hit Alabama, but apparently I was wrong".

As it is, he made himself a world wide laughing stock. 

He obviously has the IQ of a Dalmation.

Yes..."Let’s just cut straight through to the point:" both of you...TDS victims.

You throw your support behind a complete failure...because he's not Trump. Look around you. Do you like what you see? It's a reaction to everything Trump. You hate the wall...so open the border completely. 

Your hatred drives you people to accept stupidity and blatant national destruction. When you go grocery shopping and buy ground meat instead of steak, do you do so joyously because...at least Trump's not POTUS? 

This is a sickness. It's destructive and it's pathetic. In 2024, chances are you'll have to choose between a guy who says dumb shit but produces beneficial results...and a guy who says dumb shit when his handlers let him come out for some air and who produces...shit.

But hey...you guys can always console yourselves by thinking...

'Well...at least Angela Merkel will be pleased.'

Such childish stupidity.

8 hours ago, Contrarian said:

Are you upset nobody is here for you? I would be too, if I were in the game of popularity.

2 / 2 smiley faces, "smashed your brains out reaching for your booze" "all liquored up". Soon, not even those 1-2 people that you keep as drag around will not support you.  And I know you can do this daily, so can I, however, what will do is, wait for a few notifications of yours during the day, and then after a few hours or the next morning, I will respond to all of them because it is working hence nobody is here for a coward. I don't need anybody for me, as clearly I am reminding you daily of the weakling coward that you are. Today, your emotions hurt from yesterday. So, I will give you the platform to say whatever you want to say, however, anything you write after 11:34 pm today, I will answer for you customer tomorrow morning. 

Thank you customer. 

Err...just to interject in this ongoing battle of 1 wit and 1 not-so-wit...

This isn't a popularity contest. 

30 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

And...

Yes..."Let’s just cut straight through to the point:" both of you...TDS victims.

You throw your support behind a complete failure...because he's not Trump. Look around you. Do you like what you see? It's a reaction to everything Trump. You hate the wall...so open the border completely. 

Your hatred drives you people to accept stupidity and blatant national destruction. When you go grocery shopping and buy ground meat instead of steak, do you do so joyously because...at least Trump's not POTUS? 

This is a sickness. It's destructive and it's pathetic. In 2024, chances are you'll have to choose between a guy who says dumb shit but produces beneficial results...and a guy who says dumb shit when his handlers let him come out for some air and who produces...shit.

But hey...you guys can always console yourselves by thinking...

'Well...at least Angela Merkel will be pleased.'

Such childish stupidity.

Failure?

We recovered from Covid. We’re able to raise Trump’s absurd zero percent interest rates. Ultra low unemployment.  

You complain about how Biden got us out of Afghanistan?  Trump KEPT us in Afghanistan, four solid years of US soldiers dying. Biden got it done.

1 minute ago, Rebound said:

Failure?

We recovered from Covid. We’re able to raise Trump’s absurd zero percent interest rates. Ultra low unemployment.  

You complain about how Biden got us out of Afghanistan?  Trump KEPT us in Afghanistan, four solid years of US soldiers dying. Biden got it done.

Rebound...those low interest rates kept the markets cooking.

As far as I can tell...about 2500 us deaths in Afghanistan. 63 might be attributed to the Trump years and of those, 18 were non-combat deaths.

9 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

The Shoah/Holocaust was a devastating event in history. It is not a matter of opinion or debate, but rather a well-documented historical fact. Suggesting anything else is not only insensitive but also disrespectful to the memory of those who lost their lives.

Additionally, it is not fair to generalize an entire group of people based on the actions of a few. The Jewish community is diverse (and has lots of fractions), and like any other community, it is not immune to criticism.  

Finally, it is crucial to acknowledge the strength of the Jewish community, both historically and presently. Despite facing discrimination and persecution, the Jewish people have persevered and contributed greatly to various fields, including science, art, and literature. Their education and collective strength should be celebrated, not ridiculed.

and my friend, do you think if Hitler would have won 1945, he would be so nice? Of course, a side that wins the war will implement certain measures. You think Hitler would allow the freedom that we have in the West? I think the world won a huge battle in 1945 and is why many can live in such a tolerant giving society.

Now let's see if you can hold to ideas and tackle my message above. Thanks. 

Why the about face? What happened to "Rue Jew"?

It appears to be a form of online trolling, which involves intentionally trying to provoke.

Good morning :) Nice to see you drag your biatch ass out of bet - hope you're not TOO hung over :) LOL!!  Now go fetch your leash, i'll take you for walkies. LOL!

So you say you're trying to troll me? And you feel that counting at me will do that?

Oh, and these few days will be on and off,

Wimping out already are you? Well no surprise.

You're a blowhard and a wimp.You pick a fight and then run from it. Sorry i scared you away :) Hey - try counting some more, that'll really show me :)  

58 minutes ago, Contrarian said:
1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

Why the about face? What happened to "Rue Jew"?

I explained my intent about that,

Dude I told you - EVERYONE knows you're a racist.  NOBODY is buying the 'rue jew' story you're peddling.

AND you also attacked isreal.  You've made it quite plain you're an anti semite.

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

Rebound...those low interest rates kept the markets cooking.

As far as I can tell...about 2500 us deaths in Afghanistan. 63 might be attributed to the Trump years and of those, 18 were non-combat deaths.

ZERO PERCENT INTEREST == GOVERNMENT GIVING MONEY AWAY. It is dangerous and destabilizing. 

Never mind. You never took a class in business or economics. All you know is “Trump say good, must be good.”  Go climb a tree, eat bananas and thump your chest. 

65 Americans died in Afghanistan on Trump’s watch. He didn’t go to a single funeral, because being a decent human being was less important than “looking strong” or whatever.  

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Good morning, Bully man, today I am home, as I need to focus to pay the taxes for party boys like you. Also, I am making arrangements to meet with my rabbi next weeks (even record it audio), then I will tell him how I used the JewRue, Rue is a banned account here. Is that you?! the true story (about that banned account confusion) and if he says I was being antisemitic, then for sure I will believe him, a troll not so much. Jews as a form of tribalism. Rue being the account. 

You think do you intimidate me? Bully troll? You come in here with smiley faces, and talk about my flaws, when I explained my intent with JewRue, people read it and I am a proud member of a shull, reformed, orthodox and conservative, I don't like the rigidity of it. Did I make that up? which is all it matters, bully troll, 1-3 followers man. 

Scream and scream and scream and scream. It is an amazing sight to see a bully go down. You think you can hold me, will respond to you daily, you won't get anything done and the Party will fire you, so you can go and flip burgers at McDonalds, that's all your mind can do. Being a bully in politics saved your career, but even then you even said you didn't even pay your own house, so you still have debt. Were you lazy all your life to not afford a private property of your own? That's what happens if you serve Uncle Sugar, my friend. On my tax money. Servant.

And I don't hate Israel, I was part of the ones that supported Yitzhak Rabin for Israel's better future with a neighbor. Swing and miss Swing and miss, Swing and miss. 

I think it would be better to not use the term. Now that you have, apologize to anyone you may have offended and move on. And if they can’t move on, F ‘em. 

Edited by Rebound

8 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Rue from the America forum? He was a better man, the banned account here, I made a mistake with the confusion, that's true I admit it, I looked more at their style in writing and they are not the same. Some of their styles are very similar, and we had a history. 

So, why would I apologize to radicals? So they can call me a "fake jew" and a racist and I am supposed to apologize? You don't let bullies get away with stuff like this brother. They have a keyboard, I have a keyboard. Used to be a major supporter of Yitzhak Rabin in Israel, I realized that Israel had a chance with that man, however tragic ending. 

A fake Jew is someone who says they are Jewish, but they also believe that Christ is their savior. That is a fake Jew.  Those people should call themselves Christians, for they are not Jewish, no matter the circumstances of their birth. 

39 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Good morning, Bully man,

Says the guy who admits he's trying to bully me and uses 'thuggary' :)

And everyone knows you're a jew-hater. You don't have a rabbi :) 

I mean - i get it. You sobered up and you realized you said the quiet part out loud. You realized you'd admitted something you shouldn't and now you're trying to find ANY way to excuse it

Sorry kid. you said what you said. And that is an actual jewish slur.  It's like pretending you call east Asians 'rag heads' because there was supposedly a poster here like that once - nobody's buying that.

You're  a bigoted jew-hating drunk and a jack boot thug.  why would anyone care about what you say?

1 minute ago, Contrarian said:

I don't have a rabbi? My friend, My boy, when you say stuff like that, it makes me drive myself even better.

It makes you do WHAT to yourself now!?!? 

Er... look, what you do with yourself in the privacy of your own home is your business.  But it sounds more like you've spent more time with priests than with rabbis :) (Ba Da BING! LOL!) 

Nobody believes you're a practicing jew after your tirade the other night.  When you get drunk the truth comes out. We've already established your a liar - so it's pretty easy to see you're lying here :)

You spent a drunken night slagging jews and isreal - and now magically you actually are a practicing  jew with your own rabbi :) What a liar!

You're a bigot and a jew hater and a drunken liar - why would anyone care what you have to say?

13 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

You are cheap trolling now.

Dude you spent a whole night slagging jews AND isreal while you were drunk. It's pretty obvious that's the "Real" you. You thought it was HILARIOUS to make fun of jews.  Now you're trying to walk that back and nobody buys it.

You don't respect jews. And now, nobody respects you.

You're a bigot and a jew-hating drunk - why should anyone treat you seriously? The only 'friend' who came out to support you was Americana Antifa - that tells us all we need to know about you.

27 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Dude you spent a whole night slagging jews AND isreal while you were drunk. It's pretty obvious that's the "Real" you. You thought it was HILARIOUS to make fun of jews.  Now you're trying to walk that back and nobody buys it.

You don't respect jews. And now, nobody respects you.

You're a bigot and a jew-hating drunk - why should anyone treat you seriously? The only 'friend' who came out to support you was Americana Antifa - that tells us all we need to know about you.

If someone doesn’t like Netanyahu, it doesn’t make them anti-Semitic.  Most Israeli voters oppose Netanyahu, and his coalitions hang on by a thread. So there’s plenty of Jewish opposition to the man

16 minutes ago, Rebound said:

If someone doesn’t like Netanyahu, it doesn’t make them anti-Semitic.  Most Israeli voters oppose Netanyahu, and his coalitions hang on by a thread. So there’s plenty of Jewish opposition to the man

Sure. And it's possible to be critical of a gov't without being critical of it's people.  I do it all the time (eff you justin!)

But - when it's part of a drunken rant about jews and it's coupled with using derrogatory terms for jews and it goes on for hours....  bit of a different story.

And it was pointed out to him.  He was asked many times to knock it off with the jew-slagging. And he just doubled down.

Now he's sober and he regrets it but he was pretty clear at the time.