TUCKER CARLSON OUT AT FOX NEWS

2 hours ago, CdnFox said:

Dude I told you - EVERYONE knows you're a racist.  NOBODY is buying the 'rue jew' story you're peddling.

AND you also attacked isreal.  You've made it quite plain you're an anti semite.

No, you’re a racist. 
See how easy that is?

Racist, racist, racist. Easy. I sprinkle that word on my cereal. 

28 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Sure. And it's possible to be critical of a gov't without being critical of it's people.  I do it all the time (eff you justin!)

But - when it's part of a drunken rant about jews and it's coupled with using derrogatory terms for jews and it goes on for hours....  bit of a different story.

And it was pointed out to him.  He was asked many times to knock it off with the jew-slagging. And he just doubled down.

Now he's sober and he regrets it but he was pretty clear at the time.

He mistook you for someone else.

Now stop it because it’s frankly very boring and juvenile. You made your point and he made his and none of it has to do with Tucker being fired from Fox News.

2 hours ago, Contrarian said:

The American Rue: He called me a fake jew because I told him I attend a reformed shull, that is less rigid that the conservative and orthodox. I am not even religious, however, I do respect the traditions when it matters, and sit online 1 hour per week for Shabbat. 

Christ was a good man if he existed, lots of debate about that, but a "Saviour", that I do not agree.

Reform Jews are Jewish. End of story. 

4 hours ago, Nationalist said:

And...

Yes..."Let’s just cut straight through to the point:" both of you...TDS victims.

You throw your support behind a complete failure...because he's not Trump. Look around you. Do you like what you see? It's a reaction to everything Trump. You hate the wall...so open the border completely. 

Your hatred drives you people to accept stupidity and blatant national destruction. When you go grocery shopping and buy ground meat instead of steak, do you do so joyously because...at least Trump's not POTUS? 

This is a sickness. It's destructive and it's pathetic. In 2024, chances are you'll have to choose between a guy who says dumb shit but produces beneficial results...and a guy who says dumb shit when his handlers let him come out for some air and who produces...shit.

But hey...you guys can always console yourselves by thinking...

'Well...at least Angela Merkel will be pleased.'

Such childish stupidity.

TDS is a copout.  Like many on here, you're inventing an argument so you can appear to win one.  It's like I told you your problems with Biden are BDS.  It negates any concerns you might have with his presidency and suggests they are all down to personality. 

It's true that Trump has one of the most appalling personalities of any politician that hasn't been hauled before a Human Rights Court.  But the idea that a POTUS with such a ludicrously poor personality, who is such a sore loser that he tries to illegally overturn the results of an election he lost, would not engender enormous ridicule is ludicrous in itself.  There's nothing deranged about that syndrome.

The problem is, if you also believe that the election was stolen, that climate change is a hoax, that bleach is a cure for Covid, that Putin is more trustworthy than your Secret Service, that freeing 5000 Taliban is a positive move, that the rich are the ones who deserve the biggest tax cuts, and the hurricane was going to reach Alabama, then of course he looks like a good President to you.

And you look like just as big a clown.

Unfortunately, I won't get a vote in 2024, (or should I say, fortunately.  It means I don't live in the US) but I will follow the procedure and the results closely.  Because the true proponents of a real TDS, the cultists who will vote for him regardless of the issues I mention above, or who he shoots on 5th avenue, or how many times he is accused of rape or tax fraud, or even when they realise, as they surely must by now, that he is in this for himself and his ego, and he cares nothing for them, are fascinating. 

WTF drives them? 

49 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

TDS is a copout.  Like many on here, you're inventing an argument so you can appear to win one.  It's like I told you your problems with Biden are BDS.  It negates any concerns you might have with his presidency and suggests they are all down to personality. 

It's true that Trump has one of the most appalling personalities of any politician that hasn't been hauled before a Human Rights Court.  But the idea that a POTUS with such a ludicrously poor personality, who is such a sore loser that he tries to illegally overturn the results of an election he lost, would not engender enormous ridicule is ludicrous in itself.  There's nothing deranged about that syndrome.

The problem is, if you also believe that the election was stolen, that climate change is a hoax, that bleach is a cure for Covid, that Putin is more trustworthy than your Secret Service, that freeing 5000 Taliban is a positive move, that the rich are the ones who deserve the biggest tax cuts, and the hurricane was going to reach Alabama, then of course he looks like a good President to you.

Unfortunately, I won't get a vote in 2024, (or should I say, fortunately.  It means I don't live in the US) but I will follow the procedure and the results closely.  Because the true proponents of a real TDS, the cultists who will vote for him regardless of the issues I mention above, or who he shoots on 5th avenue, or how many times he is accused of rape or tax fraud, or even when they realise, as they surely must by now, that he is in this for himself and his ego, and he cares nothing for them, are fascinating. 

WTF drives them? 

There's no such thing as BDS, as we won't be obsessing over that clown after he leaves office. You degenerates can't stfu about Trump. It was the same with George Bush Jr. 

In essence, democrats suffer from TDS, and they suffered from GBS, before that. 

The DNC is the party of sick f*cks, period. 

Edited by Deluge
  • Downvote 1

10 minutes ago, Deluge said:

There's no such thing as BDS, as we won't be obsessing over that clown after he leaves office. You degenerates can't stfu about Trump. It was the same with George Bush Jr. 

In essence, democrats suffer from TDS, and they suffered from GBS, before that. 

The DNC is the party of sick f*cks, period. 

Well sure, I doubt anyone will obsess about Trump after he leaves office either.  Except as the butt of jokes, of course.

1 hour ago, bcsapper said:

TDS is a copout. 

TDS is a legitimate thing. 

There are leftards who will will believe anything they hear about Trump no matter how blatantly false it is or even if it's just from anonymous sources.

By contrast, Hunter's laptop was found with all that evidence of his nefarious business dealings with Chinese officials, Tony Bobulinski explained it all in detail on TV and he was a signatory on some of those deals, and yet leftards say "there's no evidence of anything." 

Joe Biden said in no uncertain terms on several occasions that he was completely unaware of Hunter's overseas business deals. Why would he even do that? Why deny knowledge of it so vociferously (he has even done it quite angrily and rudely) if there was nothing to hide?

Like many on here, you're inventing an argument so you can appear to win one.  It's like I told you your problems with Biden are BDS.  It negates any concerns you might have with his presidency and suggests they are all down to personality. 

That's all leftists do 24/7, and then once they're backed into a corner they go on to lie about the next thing, and call other people names while they're doing it. Just like you are.

It's true that Trump has one of the most appalling personalities of any politician that hasn't been hauled before a Human Rights Court.  But the idea that a POTUS with such a ludicrously poor personality,

TBH, that's all true. Trump says things that should be disqualifying for such a high office. Do you know why he still stands a chance of getting elected? Because all the Dems are worse. 

The Dems are resorting to communism now (free food, land, work) to try to win the 2024 election. How is it possible that they have to do such a thing when the MSM lies for them 24/7? It's bizarre. 

who is such a sore loser that he tries to illegally overturn the results of an election he lost, would not engender enormous ridicule is ludicrous in itself.  There's nothing deranged about that syndrome.

It always boggles the mind that leftards say things like this right after the 4-yr Russian collusion witch hunt, where the Dems and FBI committed actual crimes to oust the duly elected POTUS. Do you have the memory of a goldfish? Are you too stupid to see the parallel? Are you just lying when you pretend that Trump's rhetoric is unique, and hoping that no one notices? 

I honestly can't even imagine opening my mouth just one time to say blatantly stupid or false things like you do constantly

Weird accusation for you to make, with the big round nose and size 27 shoes on.

WTF drives them? 

WTF drives you to lend credibility to such a blatantly false rape case? 

The plaintiff couldn't even name a year, and she said that it happened in a dept store changing room. Sorry but if you "got raped" in a dept store change room by 1 guy, I don't think it was rape. In fact I'm sure of it. 

I could believe that a guy could push a woman against a wall and kiss her there, and even grope her at the same time, but to say that he actually penetrated her and did it long enough to produce the baby batter is ridiculous. You're just a complete retard for passing that one along. 

6 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

TDS is a legitimate thing. 

There are leftards who will will believe anything they hear about Trump no matter how blatantly false it is or even if it's just from anonymous sources.

It's a copout, like I said.  To which false things are you referring?

7 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

By contrast, Hunter's laptop was found with all that evidence of his nefarious business dealings with Chinese officials, Tony Bobulinski explained it all in detail on TV and he was a signatory on some of those deals, and yet leftards say "there's no evidence of anything." 

Joe Biden said in no uncertain terms on several occasions that he was completely unaware of Hunter's overseas business deals. Why would he even do that? Why deny knowledge of it so vociferously (he has even done it quite angrily and rudely) if there was nothing to hide?

Sure.  No-one is exempt from the law.  I guess I'm not a "leftard", if that's what "leftards" say.

9 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

TBH, that's all true. Trump says things that should be disqualifying for such a high office. Do you know why he still stands a chance of getting elected? Because all the Dems are worse. 

The Dems are resorting to communism now (free food, land, work) to try to win the 2024 election. How is it possible that they have to do such a thing when the MSM lies for them 24/7? It's bizarre.

No, the Democrats are better.  It's probably the lowest bar in US history, but they're better.

10 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

It always boggles the mind that leftards say things like this right after the 4-yr Russian collusion witch hunt, where the Dems and FBI committed actual crimes to oust the duly elected POTUS. Do you have the memory of a goldfish? Are you too stupid to see the parallel? Are you just lying when you pretend that Trump's rhetoric is unique, and hoping that no one notices? 

I honestly can't even imagine opening my mouth just one time to say blatantly stupid or false things like you do constantly

It always boggles the mind how Trumpers will obfuscate to avoid talking about the 2020 election.  Who do you think won it?

You don't need to imagine it.

12 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Weird accusation for you to make, with the big round nose and size 27 shoes on.

?

13 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

WTF drives you to lend credibility to such a blatantly false rape case? 

The plaintiff couldn't even name a year, and she said that it happened in a dept store changing room. Sorry but if you "got raped" in a dept store change room by 1 guy, I don't think it was rape. In fact I'm sure of it. 

I could believe that a guy could push a woman against a wall and kiss her there, and even grope her at the same time, but to say that he actually penetrated her and did it long enough to produce the baby batter is ridiculous. You're just a complete retard for passing that one along.

I would say that I just go by what the jury decided, but based on what I know of the man, I wasn't at all surprised.

How do you arrive at your conclusion?

2 hours ago, Rebound said:

No, you’re a racist. 
See how easy that is?

Sure. But here's where it gets different - if i ask you to point to anything i said that was racists you can't.  If you ask to point to where he called me jewish names and slagged isreal i absolutely can. I've got a bunch of the screen shots right here.

So while you would be a lying leftie - i would be telling the actual truth.

2 hours ago, Rebound said:

Racist, racist, racist. Easy. I sprinkle that word on my cereal. 

Sure - you're a liar. We get it. But that doesnt make EVERYONE a liar.  And the evidence is right there.

12 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

It's a copout, like I said.  To which false things are you referring?

Jean Caroll's accusation and the Russian collusion witch hunt to name just two. How big is that second one? Leftards let that dominate the news cycle 24/7 for years. They ate it up. There was never anything to substantiate that, aside from some FBI crimes. 

No, the Democrats are better.  It's probably the lowest bar in US history, but they're better.

Who? Secret business partner to China Joe, who doesn't even know what city he's in half the time?

Nancy Pelosi? 

Cryin' Cory Booker? 

AOC?

Ilhan Omar? 

Chuck Scummier?

Gerry Nadler?

Bernie "I really love Russia" Sanders, the commie/environmentalist with 3 houses?

The Spy Who Shagged Me Swallwell?

Kamala Harris?

Those guys all supported violent riots. Covid vaccine mandates. Russian collusion BS. 

AOC supported riots in other people's neighbourhoods for months, then claimed PTSD after 116.

All of those people are 0/10s. The US would be no better off than if they just asked the Chinese gov't to run their country for them.

In all honesty, you have to admit that the US was thriving in every way when Trump was POTUS. 

It always boggles the mind how Trumpers will obfuscate to avoid talking about the 2020 election.  Who do you think won it?

I know that Biden "won" it, but I have no doubt whatsoever that they cheated, seeing as they cheated so many times in 2016 and then they spent 2016-2020 trying to enact voter-fraud-friendly legislation. 

The FBI definitely lied and slimed their way to influencing the 2020 election as well.

There was their own Gretchen Whitmer kidnapping plot which was conveniently unravelled on Oct 7th 2020, in which they were also caught in an entrapment scheme.

There was the collusion witch hunt, along with their own crimes there, that went on for 3 years. 

Then they lied to MSM outlets and social media about "Russian disinformation" coming out about Hunter, the completely legitimate info was banned from social media and over 50 former intel officials pretended that it was Russian disinformation as well. That was organized by you-know-who, and where does everyone think they got that info from? From the lying, criminal FBI who never bothered t say "That much is actually all true."

You don't need to imagine it.

It's honestly a joke for you to accuse me of lying like you do.

You can't even call me out on one thing and leftists here lie 24/7. It's like a huge gaslighting session around here.

I would say that I just go by what the jury decided, but based on what I know of the man, I wasn't at all surprised.

How do you arrive at your conclusion?

The jury never decided that she was raped, that is just manipulative wording of what he got sued for. He was sued for saying that she was a loonie/liar/etc... He wasn't found guilty of raping her at all.

This sets a dangerous precedent. Now anyone can accuse anyone they want of raping them "in about 2003" and if they are called liar, etc, they can be sued. 

v

3 hours ago, Contrarian said:

More manipulation. False accusations.

Woops - almost missed this. You've gotten so quiet!!! LOL

Sorry kiddo we both know it's true. You get drunk and then you say how you REALLY feel. When you sober up you're furious people know the truth about you - so you spend all your time trying to deny what you said :)

You clearly hate jews - so it's no surprise you hate isreal  as well.  they're probably all "rue jews" in your mind.

I've heard that a lot of people from the communist countries hate jews and i guess that's a hold over from stalin's days? Have you ALWAYS hated jews or is this just since you came to Canada?

40 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

It's honestly a joke for you to accuse me of lying like you do.

40 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I know that Biden "won" it, but I have no doubt whatsoever that they cheated,

???

14 minutes ago, bcsapper said:
59 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I know that Biden "won" it, but I have no doubt whatsoever that they cheated,

???

Not quite so crazy as it sounds.  There's NO doubt that the hunter biden laptop story was seriously suppressed. That was admitted afterwards and well known media people said they were "glad" because it was "necessary" to prevent trump from winning.

So - is that illegal? No - the media isnt' obliged to allow any story to proceed and twitter etc can block any story it wants.

Is it cheating?  Deliberately preventing the public from finding out about a critical fact that might affect the election?

A lot of people would say yes.  I have no doubt how most dems would see it if it were trump and one of his kids and the story was aggressively suppressed. 

Some have argued it was election interference

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2022/mar/24/medias-suppression-of-hunter-laptop-was-election-i/

So it could very well be argued that biden and those who support him did in fact cheat to win.  It is VERY arguably true that had the notebook and it's contents been widely reported instead of suppressed that some voters would have changed their minds or not voted.

so while he absolutely did win the question of whether or not that represents cheating is not one that can be dismissed that easily.

https://news.yahoo.com/zuckerberg-admits-facebook-suppressed-hunter-121655720.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly9kdWNrZHVja2dvLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAFP1S2oc19BQLWc4LKVvgaUCmBBrO6E1eJy6hELV-sBccpPWkrMeiTZx7SDrPsG80r77HOzBVG-YEMiYWhU4doa76w7GCpSgt04ctLcvSd1K8aPHK-oTrj90CpQtVW34O5_bmyrgd-DcSuVzq7Dh-JfSBzZyfdCPjgIG8MPDSpWu

https://www.newsweek.com/hunter-biden-laptop-jim-jordan-facebook-disinformation-twitter-1767369

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2022/mar/24/medias-suppression-of-hunter-laptop-was-election-i/

https://www.wsj.com/articles/hunter-biden-laptop-emails-corruption-censorship-media-bias-trump-election-big-lie-11633037281

https://nypost.com/2022/08/27/hunter-biden-story-suppressed-to-get-rid-of-trump-bill-maher/

4 hours ago, Contrarian said:

More manipulation.

Hey little guy - you're being very quiet, are you ok? You didn't get drunk and pass out again did you? Hellllloooooo? Don't tell me you've gotten board of being a thug already? You still haven't even paid off your new jack boots! :) LOL

4 hours ago, Rebound said:

He mistook you for someone else.

No he didn't. That's his excuse now.  He knew damn well.

4 hours ago, Rebound said:

Now stop it because it’s frankly very boring and juvenile. You made your point and he made his and none of it has to do with Tucker being fired from Fox News.

Sorry sparky - this is his little party :)  He's sworn to follow me around and harass me. When he's had enough - then we're done. If you've got a problem with that take it up with the jew-hater.

7 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

I explained above that I will respond to every message.

And you said you were around all day - sounded like you quit already :)  I mean we know you're a liar so who can say if you're going to keep your word. You started out saying you'd follow me around and harass me for every single post and you've already backed away from that and said you will only do that SOME days,  i guess you'll be recovering from hangovers on the other days or something :)

I mean - you're an inherently dishonest person. We all know you won't do something just because you SAY you will - you're a liar and a jew hating drunk. Who'd trust THAT kind of person'?

9 hours ago, Contrarian said:

I explained my intent about that, and I will explain it here. It won't matter because I know the troll tactic, your only chances are to ignore the real points and continue to use fake terminology, so I lose my cool and then get banned. Which will not happen, boy. So try to answer the ideas above. 

I stand on my two feet, and also attend a reformed shull here beside my house (before the pandemic), online after the pandemic. Is more casual there. 

Why I used it: 
there is a banned poster here, His name is Rue, which happens to be Jewish. I ran across his writings late at night one time, and the same Rue me and him went head to head on an American forum. He is with Nethanyahu, I am with Rabin, the debate was nasty and he called me a "fake jew" when I told him I attend a reformed synagogue, is more casual.

That's the story with Rue. This man, I thought he might be Rue, so I wanted to shock him with Rue Jew. We used to go back and forth with these terms, Rue Jew Fake Jew, etc. I don't think is him now for various reasons. 

Before the pandemic I used to attend the shull, now listening online for Shabbat, Friday night,  1 hour.

Is all about intent, not sure if in this case is considered an insult.

Rue means street in French to me...meh...

9 hours ago, Americana Antifa said:

It's amazing how right-wing media will say that Biden is going to end Title 42 and also that border stops are at record highs... but we have an open border. And the conservatards will fall for this. Truly amazing.

You sure do live in an upside-down world.

8 hours ago, CdnFox said:

Dude I told you - EVERYONE knows you're a racist.  NOBODY is buying the 'rue jew' story you're peddling.

AND you also attacked isreal.  You've made it quite plain you're an anti semite.

Don't be silly. Why the hell should I care what Gawd one prays to? As far as I'm concerned, it's all the same Gawd anyway.

I honestly had no Idea what the term was and figured it was some sort of slander...which apparently it is.

And please...if I'd attacked Isreal, you'd know it. But...it is what it is.

5 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Look, customer, to help you, I even marked your message and then will come back to you.

Ahhh - just waiting to sober up are you? :)

What kind of loser posts a post that says i'll post a post replying to your post when i have time to post  :) YOU just posted a big post  :)

LOL - you're nothing if not entertaining :)

8 hours ago, Rebound said:

ZERO PERCENT INTEREST == GOVERNMENT GIVING MONEY AWAY. It is dangerous and destabilizing. 

Never mind. You never took a class in business or economics. All you know is “Trump say good, must be good.”  Go climb a tree, eat bananas and thump your chest. 

65 Americans died in Afghanistan on Trump’s watch. He didn’t go to a single funeral, because being a decent human being was less important than “looking strong” or whatever.  

Was the economy great? Yes it was.

For everybody.

Case closed.

Just now, Nationalist said:

Don't be silly. Why the hell should I care what Gawd one prays to? As far as I'm concerned, it's all the same Gawd anyway.

I honestly had no Idea what the term was and figured it was some sort of slander...which apparently it is.

And please...if I'd attacked Isreal, you'd know it. But...it is what it is.

That post you quoted wasn't meant to be addressed to you, it was to contrarian. I've never seen you attack isreal :)

10 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Rue is a Jewish-American-Canadian BANNED user. The fact that he was banned tells you who was in the wrong, on both forums by the way. Rabin won that debate. 

So...a failed politician then.

Meh...