TUCKER CARLSON OUT AT FOX NEWS

1 minute ago, Americana Antifa said:

Because I accept that Biden won?

No, i suspect if we're looking for root causes that your mother may have had a slight substance abuse problem during pregnancy :) 

But more immediately you're obviously getting frustrated that you're getting beat up so much and you're realizing that you really are more of a comic-relief mascot around here and not taken seriously :)  And obviously some days that gets to you more than others. The memeing always gives it away.  DEFLECTION!!!!! :) LOL!  

If it eases your frustration at all,  i genuinely am amused at the majority of your posts and it really does make me smile. I almost choked on my tea at @WestCanMan tellilng you to take your victory lap but try not to loot any stores :)  And I do appreciate the humour you're bringing whether intentional or not.  So honestly thanks for that,

And try not to let any of this get to you - it's just the internet in the end.

1 hour ago, Rebound said:

There was nothing questionable about the 2020 election, except why Donald Trump hasn’t been put in prison over his attempt to violently overturn its results.  Stewart Rhodes got 18 years for his role, so that’s a start.  

But Donald will likely be convicted of a crime before the 2024 elections are held, probably by a state which prevents any chance of presidential pardon.  Hopefully he’ll get the jail time he deserves.  

Man you really do need to get your feet planted back on Earth. Trump will be fine. These frivolous law suits are only solidifying his support and exemplifying just how far the Libbies will go to avoid having to deal with him.

BTW...about a third of the American electorate think that election was rigged, and even more think there was "shenanigans" involved.

There was nothing questionable about the 2020 election,

There was nothing quesitonable about the 2016 election, but that didn't stop the dems trying to fake evidence against trump before hand and spend the next 4 years claiming his presidency was illegitimate.

Funny that, isn't it :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

Man you really do need to get your feet planted back on Earth. Trump will be fine. These frivolous law suits are only solidifying his support and exemplifying just how far the Libbies will go to avoid having to deal with him.

BTW...about a third of the American electorate think that election was rigged, and even more think there was "shenanigans" involved.

Dear Uneducated Foreigner,

Trump is not being sued by the Justice Department or the Attorneys General of NY and Georgia. He is being criminally charged. For felonies. These are not lawsuits.  

In terms of lawsuits, he’s already lost $5 mil to Carroll and he’s probably going to lose $100 million more because he defamed her the day after he lost the suit and then continued to insult her on Truth Social. 

Edited by Rebound

Trump is not being sued by the Justice Department or the Attorneys General of NY and Georgia. He is being criminally charged. For felonies. These are not lawsuits.  

In terms of lawsuits, he’s already lost $5 mil to Carroll and he’s probably going to lose $100 million more because he defamed her the day after he lost the suit and then continued to insult her on Truth Social. 

He never "defamed" her. He just told the truth.

If Trump defamed Caroll then Hillary also defamed the women who accused Clinton of rape, so the Dems may have opened up a can of worms. 

6 hours ago, CdnFox said:

But more immediately you're obviously getting frustrated that you're getting beat up so much and you're realizing that you really are more of a comic-relief mascot around here and not taken seriously :)  And obviously some days that gets to you more than others. The memeing always gives it away.  DEFLECTION!!!!! :) LOL!  

Beat up over what? I'm not a Biden fan either, I was supporting Bernie. But I'm still happy Biden beat Trump.

24 minutes ago, Americana Antifa said:

Beat up over what?

Literally everything it would seem. :) 

24 minutes ago, Americana Antifa said:

I'm not a Biden fan either, I was supporting Bernie. But I'm still happy Biden beat Trump.

Awwww look at you, trying to put a brave face on it :)

But i wasn't questioning your dedication to authortarian socailsm or communism,  I was talking about how your arguments are going here. And it's always obvious that you feel you're having a really bad day when the memes come out.

This, along with the fact that nobody respects you as a real person, has been brought to your attention already.  I love that you pretend you have NO idea about it  - just like you forgot people posted definitions of  nazi as well :) 

You're either the most dedicated false flagger i've ever seen or you're a complete !diot.  Not sure which would be worse :) 

18 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

He never "defamed" her. He just told the truth.

If Trump defamed Caroll then Hillary also defamed the women who accused Clinton of rape, so the Dems may have opened up a can of worms. 

We live in a world of fact, not MAGA fantasy. 

In the United States of America, we have a “Legal System.” In a legal dispute, both sides are permitted to present facts, which are ruled on by a jury in accordance with the law. 

In accordance with our laws and our processes, Donald Trump did IN FACT defame E. Jean Carroll, he had to pay her $5 million as a result. He then continued to insult her after this judgement, and therefore, he will be sued again, the judge has already agreed. 

Donald Trump had way more than average amounts of legal defense. In this suit, PAY ATTENTION, the US Attorney General very inappropriately intervened on Trump’s behalf, stating that insulting a woman was somehow an “official duty” of the US President. Despite this, the Foolish Trump continued to defame the woman after he left office, exposing him to continued legal action, of which he was found GUILTY. So yes, in fact, in law, Donald Trump defamed that woman. 

17 hours ago, Americana Antifa said:

Yeeeeeeeah, but we both know that's just projection on your part.

PROJECTION!!! DEFLECTION!!!  GET BACK HERE WITH THOSE GOALPOSTS!!!

LOL - yeah, that's the other way we can tell  you know you've lost an argument :)   You have a number of "tells" and you're stunningly easy to read :)  

17 hours ago, Americana Antifa said:

When you get mad, you do the fake laughing thing. You go Joker mode, as the kids say.

Sure kid :)