Canadian Catholic student arrested for saying men are different from women.

1 hour ago, BeaverFever said:

It’s all been reported and discussed on thia thread. He was not some student who simply voiced and opinion he is an anti-trans protester who hel multiple anti-trams protests in the community and ultimately at the school during school hours l. He was suspended several times, and warned he would be banned from campus if he kept it up.   He kept it up even after he was banned. Then after  that he would be charged with trespassing if showed up again. He showed up. 

https://www.pembrokeobserver.com/news/local-news/st-josephs-student-who-led-rally-against-open-bathroom-use-is-banned-from-attending-classes

https://www.insideottawavalley.com/news-story/10850464-renfrew-teen-suspended-from-school-for-expressing-anti-trans-beliefs/

Its funny when it’s a left wing demonstration, protest are DANGEROUS CRIMINAL ACTS  bordering on TERRORISM but when it’s a right wong demonstration up to and including and attack on the Capitol building to stop the result of a democratic election it’s simply “expressing an opinion”

So neither of your cites gives any example of anything he did aside from organizing a small, peaceful rally off-school premises during his lunch hour. Nor was he suspended several times according to the cite.

Prior to his first suspension issued on November 23, Alexander had never faced any form of disciplinary action while attending St. Joseph’s or any other school.

So he was suspended 20 days because of the protest, though I'm not sure how the school justified that since it wasn't on school property. Then just before he was supposed to return he was served an exclusion order.

So far all you've got is he organized a peaceful protest off campus and he said in a class discussion that there were only two genders.

And honestly, if you can't understand the difference between thirty people walking up and down a median holding signs and a thousand people breaking in doors and windows and attacking police there really is no hope for you.

@BeaverFever one assertion that you made doesn't seem to be supported: "including blocking students from entering the bathroom"

A reasonable reading would be that they physically blocked people, and I find no reference to that.

They led protests that demanded students be blocked, but if you equate that to actually blocking people it's like saying that the student was arrested for stating their opinion.

6 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

That was kind of an irony.

Ahhhh - my bad.

6 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Nice, as not doing stuff like in Peru, but in the right circumstances, oh, in my estimation would rival the Peru system. 

I think it's best that we never find out. I feel like you're probably right.

11 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

...but you give the power to someone like AOC, it will be like in Peru now. 

I love this logic: anyone on the left is JUST AS BAD as the worst right-wing dictators... because if they got any power WATCH OUT.   Can we just assess people on what they say and do please ?  

Anybody have a quote from AOC saying she would make over 1200 people disappear if she was elected ?

And people who used to actually live under dictatorships are doubly retarded in this sense.  Give your head a shake man.

4 minutes ago, Moonlight Graham said:

Pinochet can't exist under a democratic system, they would get voted out. But it would be interesting to see what our politicians would do with unlimited power.

What if they get in under a democratic system and then make it less and less democratic until its impossible to vote them out? Such as Venezuela and Nicaragua? 

1 hour ago, Michael Hardner said:

Anybody have a quote from AOC saying she would make over 1200 people disappear if she was elected ?

She was elected. 

She's not allowed to make people disappear on her own because there's laws.

But she has said if she had the power to do so she would take 70 percent of the wealth from people she considers 'rich' and throw them in jail otherwise.

Sooooo yeah she's not above that kind of thing,

51 minutes ago, I am Groot said:

What if they get in under a democratic system and then make it less and less democratic until its impossible to vote them out? Such as Venezuela and Nicaragua? 

Or germany for that matter.

Of course - they could just declare an emergency and suspend people's rights.

4 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

@BeaverFever one assertion that you made doesn't seem to be supported: "including blocking students from entering the bathroom"

A reasonable reading would be that they physically blocked people, and I find no reference to that.

They led protests that demanded students be blocked, but if you equate that to actually blocking people it's like saying that the student was arrested for stating their opinion.

Ok I inferred that from this passage but I now think I misunderstood:

“In November he organized and led a protest with the intent of stopping transgender people from using the washroom of their choice, and he was originally issued suspensions up until he was recently issued a ‘non-disciplinary exclusion' notice by the RCCDSB.“

• Like 1

5 hours ago, I am Groot said:

So neither of your cites gives any example of anything he did aside from organizing a small, peaceful rally off-school premises during his lunch hour. Nor was he suspended several times according to the cite.

Prior to his first suspension issued on November 23, Alexander had never faced any form of disciplinary action while attending St. Joseph’s or any other school.

So he was suspended 20 days because of the protest, though I'm not sure how the school justified that since it wasn't on school property. Then just before he was supposed to return he was served an exclusion order.

So far all you've got is he organized a peaceful protest off campus and he said in a class discussion that there were only two genders.

And honestly, if you can't understand the difference between thirty people walking up and down a median holding signs and a thousand people breaking in doors and windows and attacking police there really is no hope for you.

I will take the high and admit that I misunderstood the article to mean that there were on-school protests prior to the offsite protest 

But let me ask you this:  if off-campus protests are beyond schools jurisdiction how would feel about a student who say held public Nazi or KKK-rallies denouncing Jews and minorities?  Not that I’m necessarily comparing these to this student but I’m curious where you think the line is. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

1. What is next? Accusing me of sexism and racism because I am not well spoken as you when it comes to AOC?

2. Her theories have NO TOLERANCE in my house. Get it?! How hard is it, to understand people went through what AOC is talking about?! I heard the theory, I know the game.

3. Glad that America has such a system, even if she becomes President, the system will not allow her to dip in the cookie jar for her idealistic non-sense goals. 

1. What are you taking about?

2. Theories?  What?  I'm starting to think that you actually like her and are covering with nonsense.

3. They are in the verge of electing apes and here you are arriving with a suitcase full of praise.

Let's try again tomorrow..

1 hour ago, BeaverFever said:

And honestly how many trans students are there in this catholic school located in a small rural conservative community whose main employer is the nearby military base?  Probably zero anyway. 

Two actually, according to the reports. And they both use the female washroom which is what started the whole discussion

Or just allowing transgender people to use whatever bathroom they’ve used throughout human history.   There have probably been transgender people since there have been humans. Why in the second decade 21st century is this suddenly an urgent problem that must be addressed with new laws and bans and tranny policing?

15 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Two actually, according to the reports. And they both use the female washroom which is what started the whole discussion

So are there any actual GIRLS at this school who have a problem with that or is it just this newly arrived boy in school who feels he needs to swoop in and save everyone from themselves whether they know it or not?

16 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

So are there any actual GIRLS at this school who have a problem with that or is it just this newly arrived boy in school who feels he needs to swoop in and save everyone from themselves whether they know it or not?

Apparently the girls complained that they had issues with it.

Seriously dude, read the stories.