they simply wanted to pick different electors

that's part of the system

you really don't understand that

and want to pretend like it's different

there were no faithless electors in 2020

there was in 2016

yet you Trump haters want to pretend like 2020 was the bigger steal

obvious partisan hacks are obvious

Yup, don't get the result you want, keep picking new electors until you do. Democracy according to the Trump Cult.

2 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Yup, don't get the result you want, keep picking new electors until you do. Democracy according to the Trump Cult.

all part of the process

you only express your disdain for it

when Trump tries to use it to his advantage

because you're a partisan hack

Edited by Yzermandius19

8 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

all part of the process

you only express your disdain for it

when Trump tries to use it to his advantage

because you're a partisan hack

No, it isn't part of the process, it was an attempted coup. 

I believe in a democratic system. I am not a part of a cult that believe in winning anyway possible, including by destroying an electoral system by overthrowing the results of an election.

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/06/22/jan-6-probe-takeaways-trump-had-a-direct-role-in-plan-to-install-fake-electors.html

Edited by Aristides

On 8/18/2022 at 5:43 PM, WestCanMan said:

Top members of the FBI were fired and charged criminally, but people who have TDS will never acknowledge what they don't want to see.

Yes, Trump had people fired, including the director of the FBI. And he even admitted he did it in hopes it would stop investigations into his shady activities. That doesn't make the director (a Republican) a bad guy or corrupt. Trump is a vindictive guy and as president he can get people fired. Interestingly, for a guy whose most famous phrase (written for him by TV writers) was "Your fired!"  But he never had the balls to fire anyone face to face in real life. He wouldn't even do it on the phone. He had someone else do the job.

Wow, what a stupid take that was. 

Look at the reasons why people got fired and go from there.

From what I've seen they got fired for disagreeing with Donald Trump, who, while he wasn't an educated or experienced or knowledgeable or even an intelligent man, felt his 'gut' told him what was right after watching FOX.

That was a big mistake. Trump has a terrible track record with his attorneys.

Now you see that's where you and Donald keep making mistakes. Neither the FBI nor the Justice Department are his attorneys. Their loyalty is to the law and constitution, not Donald Trump.

3 hours ago, Aristides said:

He also said.

Don't you feel stupid.

?

Confucious say: when you find yourself in a hole, stop digging.

FYI 

He has said he wants to ban early voting, co-sponsored a bill that would allow the state's Republican-led legislature the ability to overturn election results,

is just a stupid comment. I don't have to read the bill to know that it doesn't say that the legislature can just unilaterally overturn election results. You're spreading obvious disinformation.

and is currently gathering signatures on a petition that says it would decertify the state's 2020 election results, despite the fact that a petition cannot legally overturn them (and despite the fact that several lawsuits and audits have confirmed Trump's loss in Arizona).

He knows more about it than you do, and your source is obviously bogus.

You're a complete idiot for regurgitating that, unless of course you can find me where there's a bill that says "the legislature will have the power to overturn election results" lol. Happy hunting.

11 minutes ago, I am Groot said:

Yes, Trump had people fired, including the director of the FBI.

Comey needed to be fired, even the Dems hated him (because he told the truth once), but he's the least of the firings. 

They had a lawyer who pleaded guilty to criminal charges. McCabe was the #2 guy in the FBI and he was fired for lying, and possibly even tampering with witness statements. Strzok was either demoted or fired as well. 

It's a big deal when FBI members commit crimes against the POTUS, but you're too small of a person to acknowledge that. 

From what I've seen they got fired for disagreeing with Donald Trump, who, while he wasn't an educated or experienced or knowledgeable or even an intelligent man, felt his 'gut' told him what was right after watching FOX.

Holy crap, is that ever stupid.

How can you be chiming in on such a widely discussed topic without even a rudimentary understanding of it.

I even told you that a member of the FBI was charged criminally. You copied and pasted that info within allowing it to enter your cranium. Unbelievable.

Now you see that's where you and Donald keep making mistakes. Neither the FBI nor the Justice Department are his attorneys. Their loyalty is to the law and constitution, not Donald Trump.

Oh wow, thanks for clarifying that, Einstein ?

51 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

?

Confucious say: when you find yourself in a hole, stop digging.

FYI 

is just a stupid comment. I don't have to read the bill to know that it doesn't say that the legislature can just unilaterally overturn election results. You're spreading obvious disinformation.

He knows more about it than you do, and your source is obviously bogus.

You're a complete idiot for regurgitating that, unless of course you can find me where there's a bill that says "the legislature will have the power to overturn election results" lol. Happy hunting.

He knows shit.

39 minutes ago, Aristides said:

I'm cool with a system that lets voters decide who wins.

where was your outrage in 2016 then?

the will of the voters was thwarted far more in that election

than the election you're bitching about

but you can't attack Trump for that

so you selectively save your ire for 2020

like a partisan hack

Edited by Yzermandius19

39 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

where was your outrage in 2016 then?

the will of the voters was thwarted far more in that election

than the election you're bitching about

but you can't attack Trump for that

so you selectively save your ire for 2020

like a partisan hack

So when did Hillary try and get Biden to decertify the 2016 election and then sit by and do nothing while the mob tried to hunt down the VP and hang him?  

12 hours ago, Yzermandius19 said:

No one other the Trump Haters cult buys into the insurrection propaganda

Dozens, maybe hundreds of kids were brought to an island and subjected to pedophiles for years. "It's no biggie." - Dems

There was a mostly peaceful protest at the capitol for two hours and not a single senator or congressman was hurt or even threatened. "THIS IS THE BIGGEST THREAT TO AMERICA SINCE THE CIVIL WAR!!!!" - Dems

The Dems were pretty chill by comparison when a loonie opened up on the GOP with a hunting rifle at a baseball game. Or when protesters line up outside of SCJs' homes and one of them has an attempt made on his life. Or when normal citizens watched their own neigbourhoods get torn up and burned down for weeks on end. They're pieces of shit. 

14 hours ago, Yzermandius19 said:

there was no attempted coup

There was however a successful coup when Dems, activists, moneyed elite, the swamp, weak judges social, corporate and all other leftist media coordinated to exploit flaws (eg. the covid scare) they created or found within the weakened electoral system at the time.

23 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Comey needed to be fired, even the Dems hated him (because he told the truth once), but he's the least of the firings. 

Comey was fired by Trump because Trump hoped it would stop the investigation into himself. He even said so publicly.

They had a lawyer who pleaded guilty to criminal charges. McCabe was the #2 guy in the FBI and he was fired for lying, and possibly even tampering with witness statements. Strzok was either demoted or fired as well. 

McCabe was fired for not doing what Trump wanted him to do. He was not charged with anything. Strzok was fired because a tiny fraction of his text messages said unkind things about Trump.

It's a big deal when FBI members commit crimes against the POTUS, but you're too small of a person to acknowledge that. 

There's no evidence any FBI agent committed any crimes against Trump. If you think otherwise I invite you to present the evidence to that effect.

Holy crap, is that ever stupid.

How can you be chiming in on such a widely discussed topic without even a rudimentary understanding of it.

I even told you that a member of the FBI was charged criminally. You copied and pasted that info within allowing it to enter your cranium. Unbelievable.

Are you perhaps a very young person? If so, I will make allowances for the immaturity displayed in your posts.

Edited by I am Groot
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, I am Groot said:

Comey was fired by Trump because Trump hoped it would stop the investigation into himself. He even said so publicly.

See, when you say stuff like that but don't offer any support for it, it just makes me say to myself, 'this guy either thinks he's psychic, has that unfortunate symptom of Progitis where truth is simply anything he'd like to believe or thinks we're too lazy to call his BS - most likely, 2 of the above. I don't actually think he's psychic.

In any case it disinclines one to read any further into your post. 

Edited by Infidel Dog
  • Like 1