Question for Trudeau Haters....

6 hours ago, Army Guy said:

If that was the case the left must be dumb as posts...and racist as f###..

The Democratic Party’s History of Slavery, Jim Crow, and the KKK – Social Justice Survival Guide

The Democrats certainly were as racist as anyone but as Canadians know full well, the Democratic Party is far closer to Progressive Conservatives. The PC's are pretty much viewed as left wing by Trump/Convoy-tards.

In any case the worst racists/Democrat supporters followed George Wallace off a cliff and basically split the so-called left-wing vote giving the GOP power for quite a while.  The diaspora of racists he led followed other independants like Ross Perot, then morphed into the Tea Party who then hitched their wagon to Trump. Now the old 'lefty' racists are the GOP and America's right-wing's baby.

Enjoy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

16 hours ago, I am Groot said:

That was last summer. and exurbs of Toronto and Vancouver.

I'm referencing why O'Toole lost and why Ford won. DoFo struck a good balance. He didn't go so far as to keep mask mandates and vax requirements indefinitely, but when it appeared that the Healthcare system could collapse, he pivoted there too and put back restrictions. 

Politics in the last 2.5 years are basically all about COVID.

And I should point out that the communities LEAST in favour of mandates and lockdowns were the ethnic communities who populate the suburbs

Cite. Those were also the communities worse hit by COVID. Lot's of people living in congregate settings doing front-line jobs that can't be done remotely. 

The thing about the Ford Empire is that it's built around West-End Toronto. That's his base, that's where he makes his hay. Much different from the rest of the Conservatives in this country who often can't move mast rural and small town wins. 

15 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

As should yours.

Sponsors have publicity to keep. Easiest to bail than wait to find out if the charges are valid.
Certainly there is evidence there were payouts but, were the claims valid?? Can a baseless accusation result an a cash payout?

Not defending anyone, just saying that without actual charges, proper investigations and ability for the accusted to defend themselves, it is hush money.

Apparently there are text messages from the Hockey creep in question telling the lady not to go to the police. 

13 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

A little bit but, it mostly comes from player and club fees and registrations and sponsors.

"Hockey Canada relies on government funding for six per cent of its annual budget, "

Which is the other bugaboo. They're forcing Hockey parents to pay to make rape allegations go away? That's a horrible look. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, eyeball said:

The Democrats certainly were as racist as anyone but as Canadians know full well, the Democratic Party is far closer to Progressive Conservatives. The PC's are pretty much viewed as left wing by Trump/Convoy-tards.

In any case the worst racists/Democrat supporters followed George Wallace off a cliff and basically split the so-called left-wing vote giving the GOP power for quite a while.  The diaspora of racists he led followed other independants like Ross Perot, then morphed into the Tea Party who then hitched their wagon to Trump. Now the old 'lefty' racists are the GOP and America's right-wing's baby.

Enjoy.

the Tea Party or Ross Perot weren't racists

and neither were their supporters

many of the racists never left the Democrats

and of the few who did

they didn't do it for racist reasons

the old lefty racists are now the woke

who think calling everyone else racist will divert suspicion of their own racism

especially if they call all the white people who don't agree with them racists

it's still the same ol Democrat Plantation Aristocracy, just rebranded

Edited by Yzermandius19
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, Boges said:

Apparently there are text messages from the Hockey creep in question telling the lady not to go to the police. 

Key word, "apparently".

2 minutes ago, Boges said:

Which is the other bugaboo. They're forcing Hockey parents to pay to make rape allegations go away? That's a horrible look. 

Another key word "allegations". And yes, it is a "horrible look" but businesses often pay off instead of risking publicity. Hockey Canada is not above any other business. And if you think Hockey Canada or Gymnastics Canada or Skate Canada or any other major sports organization is not a business, you are not paying attention.

Point I made is allegations are not proof nor necessarily true. Anyone can accuse but without proper charges,proper investigation and trial if required, all it does is besmirch everyone.

20 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

and of the few who did

who think calling everyone else racist will divert suspicion of their own racism

Well....

"Ten years later, it’s clear what the movement was all about: race, immigration, and welfare chauvinism."  https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2019/09/the-tea-party-got-what-it-wanted/

How Southern racism found a home in the Tea Party     

https://www.vox.com/2016/7/7/12118872/southern-racism-tea-party-trump

the significance of racism in fueling the recent rise of the Tea Party

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26856181/

Yup the Dems are the party of racism and victimhood.   The Republicans are the party of liberation and empowerment. I know the parties have swapped policies here and there over the years, but the Dems, like our current Liberals, want to put racial groups in victim boxes and take care of them because they don’t believe they’re capable people, so the state will tell them what they deserve.  Anyone who opposes the idea that racialized people can’t achieve on their own merit is discredited by the Dems/Libs and called a racist.  Smart people know where the real racism is and how it’s holding people back. 

1 hour ago, Yzermandius19 said:

and of the few who did

Yup, rubber and glue is what you do. 

1 hour ago, ExFlyer said:

Well....

"Ten years later, it’s clear what the movement was all about: race, immigration, and welfare chauvinism."  https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2019/09/the-tea-party-got-what-it-wanted/

How Southern racism found a home in the Tea Party     

https://www.vox.com/2016/7/7/12118872/southern-racism-tea-party-trump

the significance of racism in fueling the recent rise of the Tea Party

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26856181/

Vox and Mother Jones says so

must be true

they aren't insanely hackish far left rags playing hostile witness

they are the kings of objectivity when it comes to characterizing right wing political movements

they wouldn't unfairly demonize clearly non-racist stances on issues to the benefit of the Democrats

lulz

Edited by Yzermandius19
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Yup, rubber and glue is what you do. 

the iron law of woke projection is a thing

and accusing others of your own faults doesn't fool me

the crimes you say your political opposition is doing is what you're doing

you are just trying to deflect the blame

clear as day

Edited by Yzermandius19
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

Key word, "apparently".

Another key word "allegations". And yes, it is a "horrible look" but businesses often pay off instead of risking publicity. Hockey Canada is not above any other business. And if you think Hockey Canada or Gymnastics Canada or Skate Canada or any other major sports organization is not a business, you are not paying attention.

Point I made is allegations are not proof nor necessarily true. Anyone can accuse but without proper charges,proper investigation and trial if required, all it does is besmirch everyone.

You seem to want to carry water for rapists. 

If this exchange proves true, and why wouldn't it, if it's being released, it's pretty damning. 

https://www.tsn.ca/lawyers-for-players-linked-to-alleged-sexual-assault-to-give-nhl-videos-text-messages-1.1827214 

According to text messages provided by Davidson, the woman and one of the hockey players exchanged text messages on June 20, 2018.

“Did u go to the police after Sunday?” the player wrote at 11:26 a.m.

“I talked to my mom about it and she called I think but I told her not to. I don’t want anything bad to come of it so I told her to stop,” the woman wrote at 11:53 a.m.

“You said you were having fun??” the player wrote at 11:55 a.m.

“I was really drunk, didn’t feel good about it at all after. But I’m not trying to get anyone in trouble, I know I was in the wrong too,” the woman wrote at 11:58 a.m.

“I was ok with going home with you, it was everyone else afterwards that I wasn’t expecting. I just felt like I was being made fun of and taken advantage of,” the woman wrote at 12:04 p.m.

“I understand that you are embarrassed about what happened. But you need to talk to your mother right now and straighten things out with the police before this goes to [sic] far. This is a serious matter that she is mis [sic] representing and could have significant implications for a lot of people including you,” the player wrote at 12:06 p.m.

“What can you do to make this go away?” he wrote at 12:06 p.m.

“Ya I understand that, I’m not trying to push this any farther,” she responded at 12:07 p.m. 

“I’m sorry for any trouble it might have already caused,” she wrote at 12:07 p.m.

“Ok so can you please figure out how to make this go away and contact the police,” the player wrote at 12:09 p.m.

After several messages asking if she had gone to police, the player texted again at 2:14 p.m.: “I appreciate that your [sic] going to put an end to this I know this must not be easy for you to have to call the police and say this was a mistake. have you thought about what you are going to say to them?”

“Told them I’m not going to pursue it any father and that it was a mistake. You should be good now so hopefully nothing more comes of it. Sorry again,” the woman wrote at 7:14 p.m.

“I appreciate you telling the truth. Thank you all the best,” the player wrote in his final text message at 7:40 p.m.

The NHL is scheduled to begin interviewing players in coming days and the videos and text messages will be used by the players’ attorneys to argue that any sexual contact between the players and the woman was consensual, said a source familiar with the matter.

Standard player contracts in the NHL contain morals clauses that give the league the ability to discipline players for conduct on or off the ice that is deemed detrimental to their team, the NHL, or the game in general. Players can be disciplined without a criminal conviction.

NHL chief of security Jared Maples, the former director of the New Jersey Office of Homeland Security and Preparedness who joined the league in 2021, is running the NHL’s investigation, Katie Strang of The Athletic reported on July 11.

So-called “consent videos” are becoming more common in cases of sexual assault as people filming their sexual encounters become more prevalent, experts in sexual violence laws say.

Edited by Boges
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Vox and Mother Jones says so

must be true

they aren't insanely hackish far left rags playing hostile witness

they are the kings of objectivity when it comes to characterizing right wing political movements

they wouldn't unfairly demonize clearly non-racist stances on issues to the benefit of the Democrats

lulz

Of course it is not acceptable to you... you disagree. Just Google is Tea Party racists.

Have no idea but if I would have linked ABC or CNN or CBC you would have gone ballistic about crappy MSM :)

8 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Of course it is not acceptable to you... you disagree. Just Google is Tea Party racists.

Have no idea but if I would have linked ABC or CNN or CBC you would have gone ballistic about crappy MSM :)

I don't need the media to tell me about the Tea Party

I followed them from the beginning

and 88% Democrat media is lying about them

you just believe whatever crap they feed you with no critical thought

I see through your slander of Tea Party

they opposed Obama therefore racist, because all who oppose Obama only oppose him because he's black

I didn't buy that bullshit 13 years ago, and I don't buy it now

Edited by Yzermandius19

1 hour ago, Boges said:

You seem to want to carry water for rapists. 

If this exchange proves true, and why wouldn't it, if it's being released, it's pretty damning. 

https://www.tsn.ca/lawyers-for-players-linked-to-alleged-sexual-assault-to-give-nhl-videos-text-messages-1.1827214 

I carry water for the proper procedures.

I believe every person has the right to defend themselves for any accusation thrust upon them.  You think an accusation should condemn a person that an accusation makes them guilty. That an accusation can and should ruin a career or reputation or life??

Sounds like you think a person is not innocent until proven guilty.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

I don't need the media to tell me about the Tea Party

I followed them from the beginning

and 88% Democrat media is lying about them

you just believe whatever crap they feed you with no critical thought

I see through your slander of Tea Party

they opposed Obama therefore racist, because all who oppose Obama only oppose him because he's black

I didn't buy that bullshit 13 years ago, and I don't buy it now

Hey, if the kool aid tastes great to you, so be it.

3 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

I carry water for the proper procedures.

I believe every person has the right to defend themselves for any accusation thrust upon them.  You think an accusation should condemn a person that an accusation makes them guilty. That an accusation can and should ruin a career or reputation or life??

Sounds like you think a person is not innocent until proven guilty.

We don't even know who this Hockey player is. I'd like to actually. 

We do know that Hockey Canada paid this girl off though. 

4 minutes ago, Boges said:

We don't even know who this Hockey player is. I'd like to actually. 

We do know that Hockey Canada paid this girl off though. 

I am not going to look it up but, it was basically stated the entire team was involved and many now NHLers had to deny the accusations.

1 minute ago, WestCanMan said:

How did this thread get onto the topics of hockey and the Democrats?

Can we just refocus our absolute hatred on our worthless scumbag and village idiot PM?  

Actually the thread is about what's the end-game for replacing him. 

Hating him doesn't do much unless you change hearts and minds. 

Angry people with large flags and "F Trudeau" Bumper stickers doesn't win any hearts or minds. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

How did this thread get onto the topics of hockey and the Democrats?

Can we just refocus our absolute hatred on our worthless scumbag and village idiot PM?  

He is fascist scum. Those that support him are either stupid or also are fascist scum. Not a lot of in-between.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Boges said:

Actually the thread is about what's the end-game for replacing him. 

Hating him doesn't do much unless you change hearts and minds. 

Angry people with large flags and "F Trudeau" Bumper stickers doesn't win any hearts or minds. 

Is that what they want to hold hands , slow walks down the beach, whispering sweet nothings in their ear, Sorry not going to happen. PP is going to win the conservative party leadership, so all those soft mushy liberal votes are not going to change their minds. Those that are going to vote conservative is becasue they are pissed off...So hearts and minds is not going to work...

I'm sure all those with flags and stickers don't really care about liberal hearts and minds...there pissed off and want change, and are voicing their opinions, much like you are here. and if that makes the snowflakes mad, then vote for Justin or whom ever, it is why we call it democracy, If flags and stickers are the only thing that is stopping you from voting Conservative, stop fooling yourself, you were not going to do it anyways...