Question for Trudeau Haters....

3 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

I provided the necessary link so you can do your own research. Expand your knowledge.

A link to a google search isn't much of a cite. And all that produces is a bunch of results talking about how police services are having trouble recruiting. 

4 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

We must scrap all carbon taxes and “climate change” spending immediately. It’s a total waste of money that produces zero results.

If by this you mean stop with the carbon tax nonsense, then I'm okay with it. But I do think we should be spending on developing and improving energy sources which are low/no carbon. That includes nuclear, as well as improving battery life and transmission efficiency. I also think we should be determining how a warmer climate will effect Canada and spending on ways to deal with that, such as flood control.

9 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

I agree with everything you said.

And he may stay hated but chances are, come election time, he will make the unhappy happy with promises and will most likely win again.

My prediction that hopefully fails :)

!00% we know that as a fact he is going to promise the moon, and deliver very little... I use to think most Canadians were smart enough to know better, but he will be going on his 4 th win. How many times do Canadians need to get bent over , well it seems we love getting bent over, the more the better.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Boges said:

Actually cozying up with Anti-Vaxers is what prevents me from voting Conservative. Note my Avatar, I've come around on Dofo. The right in this country are completely isolating themselves. 

Stop, you don't need excuses, it is your vote, throw it any where you want. But please stop telling us you were going to vote conservative...you make it clear in your posts, And if the right can't do it again, well they have that practice down to a science now, pick a new leader and wait another 4 years. Thats how democracy works.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, I am Groot said:

A link to a google search isn't much of a cite. And all that produces is a bunch of results talking about how police services are having trouble recruiting. 

I prefer giving people a prepared linky-dink, so you can see all the results. Truth must be in there somewhere, right? Go pick yer poison, fella.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Boges said:

I've come around on Dofo.

I find it noteworthy how many “liberals” like Dofo, while non-liberals do not.

Because of the GTA, an stuff.

I put quotes around liberal, for what we have today is far from it. 

I am a true Canadian liberal, old school, in my well-established and cultivated sense of tolerance, mild manners and fairness. That’s a Canadian.

Not at all sure about you people.

• Like 1

Just now, OftenWrong said:

I find it noteworthy how many “liberals” like Dofo, while non-liberals do not.

Because of the GTA, an stuff.

I put quotes around liberal, for what we have today is far from it. 

I am a true Canadian liberal, old school, in my well-established and cultivated sense of tolerance, mild manners and fairness. That’s a Canadian.

Not at all sure about you people.

Doug Ford...the idiot brother...and Rob wasn't too smart.

3 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Doug Ford...the idiot brother...and Rob wasn't too smart.

It is highly curious why Torontonians hold such a love for Rob and Doug. Neither had good credentials or experience in political work. 

Must be the attraction to criminality that is inherent to people living in big cities. ;) 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Boges said:

Actually cozying up with Anti-Vaxers is what prevents me from voting Conservative. Note my Avatar, I've come around on Dofo. The right in this country are completely isolating themselves. 

Do you honestly still think that the vaccines even work Boges?

What stats do you have to back that up?

I could point out that 86% of covid deaths in Canada between May 1 and June 19 were among the dbl- and triple-vaxed. Between June 19 and July 24 it was at 86% again. 

FYI there are already 475 quadruple-vaxed deaths, and 4xers have only been around for a couple months. 

Again - what is it that makes you so certain that the vaccines actually do anything? 

Even if I give you the benefit of the doubt and say "the vaccines help a little bit", do you think that's enough to justify forcing people to take the vaccines? Or forcing them to vaccinate even though there are known side-effects which are very serious?

What is your "very good reason" for thinking that anti-Pflacebers are so bad? Say something aside from "Trudeau said so!" ffs. 

• Like 1

The information that's coming out now, which is exposing the pseudovaxes as mostly useless and potentially even a massive fraud against the western world, is like a death knell for Trudeau's election chances.

Our village idiot went full-fascist and treated unvaxed people like second-class citizens when we were the ones who had the rights of it all along. 

This is gonna get really ugly unless the MSM can come up with a massive distraction, and I don't even wanna think about how big that would have to be. 

3 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

I prefer giving people a prepared linky-dink, so you can see all the results. Truth must be in there somewhere, right? Go pick yer poison, fella.

So you have literally nothing to back up your statements. 

No, I'm not going to go searching for stuff to support you.

5 hours ago, I am Groot said:

If by this you mean stop with the carbon tax nonsense, then I'm okay with it. But I do think we should be spending on developing and improving energy sources which are low/no carbon. That includes nuclear, as well as improving battery life and transmission efficiency. I also think we should be determining how a warmer climate will effect Canada and spending on ways to deal with that, such as flood control.

I’m all for altering planning and building codes to incorporate solar into standard roof tiles, integrating geothermal heating and deep water cooling where possible, building more walkable communities with better integrated rapid transit, etc.  I also think much can be accomplished technologically through coordination with industry and some regulation changes if they aren’t costly.  I don’t agree with green subsidies or carbon taxes.  Tax breaks on green power are fine.  Yes we should be supporting and exporting nuclear power.  

5 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

I’m all for altering planning and building codes to incorporate solar into standard roof tiles, integrating geothermal heating and deep water cooling where possible, building more walkable communities with better integrated rapid transit, etc.  I also think much can be accomplished technologically through coordination with industry and some regulation changes if they aren’t costly.  I don’t agree with green subsidies or carbon taxes.  Tax breaks on green power are fine.  Yes we should be supporting and exporting nuclear power.  

Canada doesn't get enough sunlight for solar to be economically viable

that will just raise energy costs

11 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Do you honestly still think that the vaccines even work Boges?

What stats do you have to back that up?

I could point out that 86% of covid deaths in Canada between May 1 and June 19 were among the dbl- and triple-vaxed. Between June 19 and July 24 it was at 86% again. 

FYI there are already 475 quadruple-vaxed deaths, and 4xers have only been around for a couple months. 

Again - what is it that makes you so certain that the vaccines actually do anything? 

Even if I give you the benefit of the doubt and say "the vaccines help a little bit", do you think that's enough to justify forcing people to take the vaccines? Or forcing them to vaccinate even though there are known side-effects which are very serious?

What is your "very good reason" for thinking that anti-Pflacebers are so bad? Say something aside from "Trudeau said so!" ffs. 

I don't think the vaccine is particularly effective against Omicron. But it was very effective against Delta, which saved a lot of people from a bad outcome in late 2021. 

When you consider vaxxed people that die, you have to consider age and other co-morbitities. 

4 hours ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Canada doesn't get enough sunlight for solar to be economically viable

that will just raise energy costs

I somewhat agree.  The “green power” movement is somewhat farcical.  It simply doesn’t generate nearly enough power and comes at a high price.  Germany has become a sad slave country because their population won’t even accept nuclear or LNG, which makes them a client state of Russia.  They’re also a client state of the WEF and China, as their new colour-coded health pass proves.  Canada at least has massive energy supply with uranium, natural gas, oil, and hydro.  Any government that tries to use “climate change” as an excuse to prevent our access to affordable power is being manipulated by China, Russia, WEF, etc. That’s why we need a smart leader who won’t let Canadians be taken advantage of.  

Edited by Zeitgeist