Jump to content

Great Reset Coming Soon


cj8

Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

What is the point of your post?

I guess that you did not read the links I posted as to why the Dutch government made the regulatory changes and why the Dutch farmers are protesting.

Earth atmosphere is not the issue in Netherlands. It is the chemical runoff from fertilizer usage into the waters endangering the eco systems, fish,water and plant life.

No.  The government set up arbitrary limits on cattle production which the courts enforced that are now bringing down the farming sector in the Netherlands.   The EU is gutting the agricultural economy in the Netherlands and the people are powerless to stop it because democracy is so eroded in Europe.  Britain is thankfully out of that deal but still facing international pressures to commit economic suicide.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

No.  The government set up arbitrary limits on cattle production which the courts enforced that are now bringing down the farming sector in the Netherlands.   The EU is gutting the agricultural economy in the Netherlands and the people are powerless to stop it because democracy is so eroded in Europe.  Britain is thankfully out of that deal but still facing international pressures to commit economic suicide.

They are now in crisis management mode.  The pollution problem had been well known but lack of initiative and action has now made it a real problem and something has to be done. Even though everyone knew, blindfolds were worn and now the blindfolds have top come off and no one is happy.

The Netherlands has a very bad pollution problem killing the water ecosystm which is the prime livelihood of the country. They have to do something or else it will all stop.

The government set fertilizer limits for agriculture farmers..

Dairy cattle and beef livestock and their manure is a huge part of the runoff problem as well.

The government sees no way to control or lessen the problem so yes, they have offered to buy out farmers in order to save some of the farms..

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2021/dec/15/netherlands-announces-25bn-plan-to-radically-reduce-livestock-numbers?

 

Edited by ExFlyer
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

They are now in crisis management mode.  The pollution problem had been well known but lack of initiative and action has now made it a real problem and something has to be done. Even though everyone knew, blindfolds were worn and now the blindfolds have top come off and no one is happy.

The Netherlands has a very bad pollution problem killing the water ecosystm which is the prime livelihood of the country. They have to do something or else it will all stop.

The government set fertilizer limits for agriculture farmers..

Dairy cattle and beef livestock and their manure is a huge part of the runoff problem as well.

The government sees no way to control or lessen the problem so yes, they have offered to buy out farmers in order to save some of the farms..

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2021/dec/15/netherlands-announces-25bn-plan-to-radically-reduce-livestock-numbers?

 

The smartest move they can make is to exit the EU asap and get rid of their oppressive WEF government.

They’re engineering a food scarcity crisis.  The run-off problem can be mitigated.  They can sell the manure.  It’s much worse than you think because at the same time that small farmers are being shut down, farm land is being bought up.  The EU is also disrupting countries by planning a new city state that lays inside a few different countries.  Sovereignty is being undermined.

 

Edited by Zeitgeist
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, West said:

Little wierdo is even impersonating existing accounts. 

Has obsession with the butt stuff.. pretty sick. 

Funny thing is no one cares.  Whoever is doing it thinks they’re shocking people.  It’s just gross and reinforces the need to reel in screwed up morality.  Funny how the broadcast regulators won’t intervene on this but government seems intent on censoring ideas they don’t like.  Screwed up values.  

Edited by Zeitgeist
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

The smartest move they can make is to exit the EU asap and get rid of their oppressive WEF government.

They’re engineering a food scarcity crisis.  The run-off problem can be mitigated.  They can sell the manure.  It’s much worse than you think because at the same time that small farmers are being shut down, farm land is being bought up.  The EU is also disrupting countries by planning a new city state that lays inside a few different countries.  Sovereignty is being undermined.

 

Yes, the government is setting up mitigation for the fertilizer problem.

Who buys cow shit?? And if there is a viable market, why have the farmers not already embraced that market and prevented or reduced the problem?

The government has told the farmers that want to retire or quit that it will buy their land. As is stated in the article I posted.

Your obsession with the WEF is as paranoid as anything I have ever read on this forum, maybe even worse.

 

Edited by ExFlyer
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

Yes, the government is setting up mitigation for the fertilizer problem.

Who buys cow shit?? And if there is a viable market, why have the farmers not already embraced that market and prevented or reduced the problem?

The government has told the farmers that want to retire or quit that it will buy their land. As is stated in the article I posted.

Your obsession with the WEF is as paranoid as anything I have ever read on this forum, maybe even worse.

 

You still don’t understand.  The WEF isn’t a Dr. Evil directing our demise. It’s the Davos consensus about what governments and corporations should do to save the planet (read profits and power).  They’re the elites driving our policies and media.   It’s not conspiratorial.  It’s top down control that uses the rhetoric of social justice and climate activism to offload corporate and government responsibilities onto the less privileged.  Many members believe that their unaccountable oligarchy is a saviour, but they aren’t the ones who are impacted by higher prices and more restrictions.  Our democracy and economies are very vulnerable to overreach, especially in times of crisis, especially when the power and money hungry see opportunities to exploit crises.

Edited by Zeitgeist
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

No.  The government set up arbitrary limits on cattle production which the courts enforced that are now bringing down the farming sector in the Netherlands.   The EU is gutting the agricultural economy in the Netherlands and the people are powerless to stop it because democracy is so eroded in Europe.  Britain is thankfully out of that deal but still facing international pressures to commit economic suicide.

Yes. The nuts claimed Britain wanted out because of "racism" but in reality they saw this nonsense coming

Link to comment
Share on other sites

These people need some improvement in their PR-skills. I mean Klaus Schwab is a comical character. Just like from a villain from a Bond-movie with his lines "you will eat ze bugs".

Bill Gates is an absolutely unlikeable  hideous creep who is like somebody who was bullied at school and who is getting his revenge now. 

If these people are the best they've got we still have hope.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Aristides said:

British farm income decreased 20% in the year after Brexit. Statista.

Brexit had big costs that are hopefully temporary.  I opposed it (I am a British-Canadian dual citizen), but I see now that Britain had to protect its sovereignty against the intrusive central planning of Brussels.  The Dutch farmers are realizing that their own national government has ceded authority to the EU on such essential matters as food production and agriculture.  Disempower your farmers and food production authority and you risk losing the capacity to feed your citizens.  It happened in Mao China’s Great Leap Forward with the starvation of peasants and in the Soviet Holodomar starvation of Ukrainians.

I also think countries like Canada have ceded too much authority to international organizations and agreements (UN, WEF elites, IMF, etc.).  Effective government must be quite local because it’s very hard to make an international government accountable to citizens and represent local interests.  I think Canada runs the serious risk of lowering living standards, reducing freedoms, and destroying both our energy and food security by becoming beholden to international bodies and policies.

Trudeau is far too naive, privileged, and detached from local interests to see what his international grandstanding and compliance has wrought.  

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Michael Hardner said:

Food protectionism is dumb.  If you enjoy spending too much on dairy products to make already - wealthy Quebec companies richer then good for you.

I don't get why people turn protectionist sometimes and other times not.

There's a lot of things you 'don't get'   . . . . 

China trying to takeover Saskatchewan's potash industry comes to mind . . . 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

Brexit had big costs that are hopefully temporary.  I opposed it (I am a British-Canadian dual citizen), but I see now that Britain had to protect its sovereignty against the intrusive central planning of Brussels.  The Dutch farmers are realizing that their own national government has ceded authority to the EU on such essential matters as food production and agriculture.  Disempower your farmers and food production authority and you risk losing the capacity to feed your citizens.  It happened in Mao China’s Great Leap Forward with the starvation of peasants and in the Soviet Holodomar starvation of Ukrainians.

I also think countries like Canada have ceded too much authority to international organizations and agreements (UN, WEF elites, IMF, etc.).  Effective government must be quite local because it’s very hard to make an international government accountable to citizens and represent local interests.  I think Canada runs the serious risk of lowering living standards, reducing freedoms, and destroying both our energy and food security by becoming beholden to international bodies and policies.

Trudeau is far too naive, privileged, and detached from local interests to see what his international grandstanding and compliance has wrought.  

 

 

Brits pay up to 50% more than EU members for the same products in the same stores.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

Trudeau is far too naive, privileged, and detached from local interests to see what his international grandstanding and compliance has wrought.  

Trudeau is just one guy

and the office of Prime Minister is not that powerful

it's millions of Canadians who drink this Jonestown Kool-Aid

Trudeau is just pandering to the Woke Green masses in Canada

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

  I think Canada runs the serious risk of lowering living standards, reducing freedoms, and destroying both our energy and food security by becoming beholden to international bodies and policies.

it's already happening in real time now

the economy is entirely debt based

they can't stop issuing debt, as that would incite a total economic collapse on the spot

so your living standards, freedoms, energy & food security are already being destroyed

just by inflation alone

the public simply does not grasp the trap we are already in

we are already into double digit inflation if you calculated the CPI by the model we used in the 1970's

that would require double digit interest rates to contain

but they can't raise interest rates to the level required, without inciting a runaway debt crisis

so it's already starting to burn everything down,  the threshold of the inflation firestorm is here now

Edited by Dougie93
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Nefarious Banana said:

 

China trying to takeover Saskatchewan's potash industry comes to mind . . . 

China is starting to collapse too tho

China now has a debt crisis like America had in 2008

in 2008, the Chinese economy bailed the global economy out

now the Chinese banking system is collapsing

there are protests everywhere in China

even the CCP can't keep a lid on things anymore

this is a global crisis,

with China going from being the lifeboat, to now being dead weight dragging everybody down

this is uncharted territory

we have never been in a situation like this before

the closest thing was the Great Depression

but the scale of this crisis dwarfs even that

Edited by Dougie93
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/29/2022 at 1:05 PM, Zeitgeist said:

You still don’t understand.  The WEF isn’t a Dr. Evil directing our demise. It’s the Davos consensus about what governments and corporations should do to save the planet (read profits and power).  They’re the elites driving our policies and media.  

but they are completely inept & idiotic

Justin Trudeau for example, it's literally the dumbest idiot in all of Canada

these elites are accelerating their own downfall

the real danger is what happens when the crisis comes crashing down on the masses

once thusly enraged, people will start turning to some truly nasty demagogues then

the last time the shit hit the fan on this scale

the result was Adolf Hitler & World War Two

these are the inflection points of world history

where you end up in a war of hegemonic succession

last time it was the British Hegemon which collapsed

now it is the American Hegemon which is losing control

we will find out how this all works, with hydrogen bombs in play this time around

Edited by Dougie93
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Food protectionism is dumb.  If you enjoy spending too much on dairy products to make already - wealthy Quebec companies richer then good for you.

I don't get why people turn protectionist sometimes and othertimes not.

So why is it, that only the extreme right see that, max well Bernier was told he was crazy for even suggesting it? I thought PP included it in his campaign promises not sure. I agree 100 % why should consumers be forced to pay higher costs to keep the industry up and running. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Food protectionism is dumb.  If you enjoy spending too much on dairy products to make already - wealthy Quebec companies richer then good for you.

I don't get why people turn protectionist sometimes and othertimes not.

I can't say it's a protectionist measure that bothers me much in a practical sense

like we pay 30 cents more for a litre of milk than the Americans ?

I don't notice that like say the 20% more that a car costs you in Canada

Link to comment
Share on other sites

there's two things in America which are more expensive that you would probably notice way more

one is utilities, water, heating & electricity, that is 15% more expensive in America

but the big one would be local purchasing power

that's the prices where you live in relation to your income

that is 26% higher in America, and that probably impoverishes working class Americans the most

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Food protectionism is dumb.  If you enjoy spending too much on dairy products to make already - wealthy Quebec companies richer then good for you.

I don't get why people turn protectionist sometimes and othertimes not.

Tell that to the people who are starving because they can't get access to Ukraine and Russian grain.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Tell a friend

    Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      10,498
    • Most Online
      1,403

    Newest Member
    Mariana
    Joined
  • Recent Achievements

    • suds went up a rank
      Community Regular
    • Eli45 earned a badge
      Week One Done
    • Kylian earned a badge
      Week One Done
    • arikel88 went up a rank
      Apprentice
    • Americana Antifa went up a rank
      Community Regular
  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...