Jump to content

Great Reset Coming Soon


Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Not even a bit worried. I am not all paranoid.

Canada's trade and military and other agreements are not all Trudeau, we have been signing deals for many decades. None of what you are trying to portray is new or newsworthy.

Your head is buried in the sand and when it isn’t you’re wearing rose coloured glasses.  Our government declared martial law against protesters after border blockades and economic threats were removed.  They froze the bank accounts of people who supported the protests.  They took their business licenses and called them racists and misogynists with unacceptable views.

You don’t get a pass for your wilful ignorance and unquestioning compliance.  The good news for you is that you’re not alone.  Most people don’t look deeply into political conditions and are simply trying to pay the bills and take care of loved ones.  They turn on their state-funded media for a half hour a day and generally accept what they’re told.

As I’ve said, if the crisis is large enough and the authorities are clever enough, the public will accept fewer rights and freedoms.  It’s already happened.

Denial is easier.  I hope we don’t experience further power grabs, but I have good reason to be a sceptic.

Edited by Zeitgeist
Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

Your head is buried in the sand and when it isn’t you’re wearing rose coloured glasses.  Our government declared martial law against protesters after border blockades and economic threats were removed.  They froze the bank accounts of people who supported the protests.  They took their business licenses and called them racists and misogynists with unacceptable views.

You don’t get a pass for your wilful ignorance and unquestioning compliance.  The good news for you is that you’re not alone.  Most people don’t look deeply into political conditions and are simply trying to pay the bills and take care of loved ones.  They turn on their state-funded media for a half hour a day and generally accept what they’re told.

As I’ve said, if the crisis is large enough and the authorities are clever enough, the public will accept fewer rights and freedoms.  It’s already happened.

Denial is easier.  I hope we don’t experience further power grabs, but I have good reason to be a sceptic.

No head in the sand and not wearing glasses either. Just being realistic.

Call it what you want but there was no martial law,. You clearly do not know what martial law is.  https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/martial law

I do not need a pass for anything.Just because I am not on your paranoid train does not in any way mean I do not understand what is going on. I just don't see it through your whatever coloured glasses.

By all means, be a skeptic, but do not expect all folks to follow your path. I certainly don't and many here do not either and I dare to suggest, most Canadians don't as well.

We are allowed to follow our own paths regardless show dismayed you get about it.

 

Edited by ExFlyer
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ExFlyer said:

It seems to be your "matter of fact", not everyones and therein lies the problem. You are not the be all end all authority.

I have already stated that Canada has "officially agreed to join and collaborate with many organizations, NATO, USMCA, CPTPP and other Free Trade agreements just to name a few. " Not sure what it is that you want said?.

As for what is good for the average person, well, that is up to the average person to decide, not you.

You are just being argumentative for your sake.

It is a matter of fact lol.. 

Not being argumentative at all.. you seem to suggest that SDGs aren't a real thing and Trudeau didn't say he was using covid to push his economic agenda... which evidently is destroying our economy and about to cause a housing burst on the magnitude the size of the great depression. Hey at least you are a good person for obeying the propaganda tho

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, West said:

It is a matter of fact lol.. 

Not being argumentative at all.. you seem to suggest that SDGs aren't a real thing and Trudeau didn't say he was using covid to push his economic agenda... which evidently is destroying our economy and about to cause a housing burst on the magnitude the size of the great depression. Hey at least you are a good person for obeying the propaganda tho

I never once said SDG was not a real thing. You again, are making shit up.   I said they were, and factually are, principals and goals of WEF. A forum, not a legitlative body or even an association. None of the SDG's are binding in any way to anyone, let alone to any country.

One persons facts are another persons propaganda. I know what side you chose :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

No head in the sand and not wearing glasses either. Just being realistic.

Call it what you want but there was no martial law,. You clearly do not know what martial law is.  https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/martial law

I do not need a pass for anything.Just because I am not on your paranoid train does not in any way mean I do not understand what is going on. I just don't see it through your whatever coloured glasses.

By all means, be a skeptic, but do not expect all folks to follow your path. I certainly don't and many here do not either and I dare to suggest, most Canadians don't as well.

We are allowed to follow our own paths regardless show dismayed you get about it.

 

Do what you want.  I don’t try to control people.  You shouldn’t either.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Canadian interest rates have been at historical lows since the financial crisis in 2009. This has resulted in historically high personal debt levels. This meltdown was inevitable regardless who was in power. Covid just sped up the process. The UK is in worse shape than us when it comes to inflation.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

I never once said SDG was not a real thing. You again, are making shit up.   I said they were, and factually are, principals and goals of WEF. A forum, not a legitlative body or even an association. None of the SDG's are binding in any way to anyone, let alone to any country.

One persons facts are another persons propaganda. I know what side you chose :)

A forum which basically provides a lobbying platform for major corporations and heavily influential in Canadian politics, educational institutions, and corporations

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, West said:

A forum which basically provides a lobbying platform for major corporations and heavily influential in Canadian politics, educational institutions, and corporations

Lobbying is not legislation.

There are so many things that are "influential in Canadian politics, educational institutions, and corporations" that one cannot keep track.

So, what is new? Nothing. There has always been lobbying by one group or another and that is how the world turns. And there always will be.

No platform needed, just a phone and a lunch restaurant and bar for after work drinks LOL

If you didn't know this then you really have not been paying attention.

Edited by ExFlyer
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

Lobbying is not legislation.

There are so many things that are "influential in Canadian politics, educational institutions, and corporations" that one cannot keep track.

So, what is new? Nothing. There has always been lobbying by one group or another and that is how the world turns. And there always will be.

No platform needed, just a phone and a lunch restaurant and bar for after work drinks LOL

If you didn't know this then you really have not been paying attention.

Lol.. well when that policy is detrimental to the wellbeing of your citizens and is corrupt then 100% should be concerned

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

Lobbying is not legislation.

There are so many things that are "influential in Canadian politics, educational institutions, and corporations" that one cannot keep track.

So, what is new? Nothing. There has always been lobbying by one group or another and that is how the world turns. And there always will be.

No platform needed, just a phone and a lunch restaurant and bar for after work drinks LOL

If you didn't know this then you really have not been paying attention.

Well this isn’t lobbying, and it isn’t legislation, so what would you call it?

https://newspunch.com/trudeau-moves-ahead-with-wefs-plan-to-abolish-farms-by-2030/

“The Canadian government is planning to implement a 30% reduction in nitrogen emissions by 2030, the same proposal as the Dutch government that has resulted in ongoing mass protests by Dutch farmers.

In response, the Canadian farmers are beginning to mobilize to support Dutch farmers and protest of Canada’s upcoming Great Reset scheme.”

 

I know, just some lobbyists lobbying, right?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, sharkman said:

Well this isn’t lobbying, and it isn’t legislation, so what would you call it?

https://newspunch.com/trudeau-moves-ahead-with-wefs-plan-to-abolish-farms-by-2030/

“The Canadian government is planning to implement a 30% reduction in nitrogen emissions by 2030, the same proposal as the Dutch government that has resulted in ongoing mass protests by Dutch farmers.

In response, the Canadian farmers are beginning to mobilize to support Dutch farmers and protest of Canada’s upcoming Great Reset scheme.”

 

I know, just some lobbyists lobbying, right?

A plan. No legislation, just a plan.... not much more than a wish list LOL

As we are all aware, Canada has failed in all its past plans for reducing carbon emissions and this "plan' does not define or delineate or propose anything.

Now, the Dutch Farmers protest is against the governments "plans to cut emissions of pollutants like nitrogen oxide and ammonia by 50 per cent by 2030, to help protect more than 150 nature reserves in the country."   Meaning , the government is trying to reduce the use of fertilizers. Farmers don't like that. I guess you are OK with the use of fertilizers that leach into the ground waters and pollute them?

What lobbyists are these that you are talking about??

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ExFlyer said:

A plan. No legislation, just a plan.... not much more than a wish list LOL

As we are all aware, Canada has failed in all its past plans for reducing carbon emissions and this "plan' does not define or delineate or propose anything.

Now, the Dutch Farmers protest is against the governments "plans to cut emissions of pollutants like nitrogen oxide and ammonia by 50 per cent by 2030, to help protect more than 150 nature reserves in the country."   Meaning , the government is trying to reduce the use of fertilizers. Farmers don't like that. I guess you are OK with the use of fertilizers that leach into the ground waters and pollute them?

What lobbyists are these that you are talking about??

 

You are being shown proof that Trudeau is following with what the WEF is doing.  But I don’t think you are ready for this particular truth yet. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, sharkman said:

You are being shown proof that Trudeau is following with what the WEF is doing.  But I don’t think you are ready for this particular truth yet. 

No proof of anything.

To propose a plan is like farting in a thunderstorm. Means nothing until is real.

Truth is when there is actually things happening and a plan is just a rectal pluck..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ExFlyer said:

A plan. No legislation, just a plan.... not much more than a wish list LOL

As we are all aware, Canada has failed in all its past plans for reducing carbon emissions and this "plan' does not define or delineate or propose anything.

Now, the Dutch Farmers protest is against the governments "plans to cut emissions of pollutants like nitrogen oxide and ammonia by 50 per cent by 2030, to help protect more than 150 nature reserves in the country."   Meaning , the government is trying to reduce the use of fertilizers. Farmers don't like that. I guess you are OK with the use of fertilizers that leach into the ground waters and pollute them?

What lobbyists are these that you are talking about??

 

So destroy the food supply so that you can feel good. 

Maybe you should lose your source or income

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, West said:

So destroy the food supply so that you can feel good. 

Maybe you should lose your source or income

Who is destroying the food supply?

Pollute the groundwater and aquatic areas for all and destroy the food supply or reduce fertilizers which have been proven to be detrimental to us?   The government wants to reduce fertilizer use by 50% by 2030. You OK with the pollution caused?

"Huge amounts of fertilisers end up running off fields and contaminating rivers, waterways, groundwater and the oceans – resultingin an explosive overgrowth of plants and algae which depletes oxygen levels in water, killing aquatic life. While manure does have environmental value as organic fertiliser, the excessive concentration of animal production in certain areas has resulted in unsustainable levels of manure, meaning our air and soils are also being polluted with unhealthy levels of ammonia (NH3) – one of the main forms of surplus reactive nitrogen in the environment. Nitrogen pollution’s impact on biodiversity is also staggering. An overabundance of
nitrogen means that, for example, plants that require nitrogen-rich environments may become invasive and out-compete rarer species that are adapted to grow on soils with low nitrogen availability. High nitrogen deposition may therefore result in changes to vegetation and fauna composition, and overall biodiversity loss"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch_farmers_protests

 

BTW, I have relatives in the Netherlands.

 

Edited by ExFlyer
Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, sharkman said:

You are being shown proof that Trudeau is following with what the WEF is doing.  But I don’t think you are ready for this particular truth yet. 

ExFlyer’s denial is an example of the common acceptance we’re seeing of draconian government overreach.  He can’t match current government overreach with the narratives he watches on television with which he was raised.  It’s cognitive dissonance.  Trudeau will have another mass protest on his hands if these measures are implemented, two actually, first from the farmers who produce the food and second from the citizens who can’t afford the more expensive and scarce food due to smaller crop yields.  Yeah the WEF is a big nothing burger.  All conspiracy theories from wing nuts.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Who is destroying the food supply?

Pollute the groundwater and aquatic areas for all and destroy the food supply or reduce fertilizers which have been proven to be detrimental to us?   The government wants to reduce fertilizer use by 50% by 2030. You OK with the pollution caused?

"Huge amounts of fertilisers end up running off fields and contaminating rivers, waterways, groundwater and the oceans – resultingin an explosive overgrowth of plants and algae which depletes oxygen levels in water, killing aquatic life. While manure does have environmental value as organic fertiliser, the excessive concentration of animal production in certain areas has resulted in unsustainable levels of manure, meaning our air and soils are also being polluted with unhealthy levels of ammonia (NH3) – one of the main forms of surplus reactive nitrogen in the environment. Nitrogen pollution’s impact on biodiversity is also staggering. An overabundance of
nitrogen means that, for example, plants that require nitrogen-rich environments may become invasive and out-compete rarer species that are adapted to grow on soils with low nitrogen availability. High nitrogen deposition may therefore result in changes to vegetation and fauna composition, and overall biodiversity loss"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch_farmers_protests

 

BTW, I have relatives in the Netherlands.

 

Just an excuse to destroy the farming industry. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ExFlyer said:

No proof of anything.

To propose a plan is like farting in a thunderstorm. Means nothing until is real.

Truth is when there is actually things happening and a plan is just a rectal pluck..

He is using the pandemic to further the goals of sustainable development as discussed at forums like the WEF. He's walking lockstep with others. The fertilizer thing is one prime example of that. 

Don't get why thats even up for debate at this point. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

ExFlyer’s denial is an example of the common acceptance we’re seeing of draconian government overreach.  He can’t match current government overreach with the narratives he watches on television with which he was raised.  It’s cognitive dissonance.  Trudeau will have another mass protest on his hands if these measures are implemented, two actually, first from the farmers who produce the food and second from the citizens who can’t afford the more expensive and scarce food due to smaller crop yields.  Yeah the WEF is a big nothing burger.  All conspiracy theories from wing nuts.  

Ottawa gestapo are already telling farmers they can't protest.. 

Government can destroy your life and YOU are a bad person for protesting it according to folks like ExFlyer

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, West said:

Just an excuse to destroy the farming industry. 

The Americans won’t go along with this plan, at least not under the Republicans, just as they won’t support carbon taxes.

Canada is an easy mark for oppressive plans from global organizations.  Trudeau always wants to look cosmopolitan.  The 2030 Paris Climate Action plans and WEF Great Reset plans that our government supports spell dystopia for Canada.   Pay more, get less, lose freedoms and property, and don’t speak out without economic penalties.  “You will own nothing and be happy.”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, West said:

Ottawa gestapo are already telling farmers they can't protest.. 

Government can destroy your life and YOU are a bad person for protesting it according to folks like ExFlyer

Who said they cannot protest?? There are protests every day in Ottawa. What a bunch of BS.

You just don't get it. If you are harming the environment, killing the aquatic life and the fish and the polluting the drinking water, then yes, you should be curtailed.

Or is that OK with you??

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Who said they cannot protest?? There are protests every day in Ottawa. What a bunch of BS.

You just don't get it. If you are harming the environment, killing the aquatic life and the fish and the polluting the drinking water, then yes, you should be curtailed.

Or is that OK with you??

I don't believe that's happening. What is happening is that politicians and the WEF affiliated bums are trying to create food shortages (a crisis) so they can blame on "climate change" or something dumb and use that as justification for more control. The gullible go along with it.

And yes you can protest so long as you don't have "unacceptable views". 

 

FYjLIB_WQAATZVw.jpeg.jpg

Edited by West
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

The Americans won’t go along with this plan, at least not under the Republicans, just as they won’t support carbon taxes.

Canada is an easy mark for oppressive plans from global organizations.  Trudeau always wants to look cosmopolitan.  The 2030 Paris Climate Action plans and WEF Great Reset plans that our government supports spell dystopia for Canada.   Pay more, get less, lose freedoms and property, and don’t speak out without economic penalties.  “You will own nothing and be happy.”

The climate plan is the biggest scam we've ever seen. 

They claim they are "saving the environment". In reality you have oligarchs like Bill Gates buying up all the farm land as the government does everything in their power to destroy the family farm. 

Basically using the climate hoax to screw over the middle class. The most disgusting thing of it all is they pretend like they are your savior while doing it. 

Edited by West
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Tell a friend

    Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      10,695
    • Most Online
      1,403

    Newest Member
    Linda Teskey
    Joined
  • Recent Achievements

    • Yakuda went up a rank
      Experienced
    • QuebecOverCanada went up a rank
      Grand Master
    • Jeary went up a rank
      Rookie
    • Gator earned a badge
      Week One Done
    • Jeary earned a badge
      Week One Done
  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...