Jump to content

First a trickle....Now a flood


Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, Moonbox said:

Conspiracy Theorists: Question Everything EXCEPT Conspiracy Theories :  r/memes

Steve Kirsch is offering $1 million dollars to anyone who can successfully debate with him on any of these subjects:

Why don't you, Eyeball and Dialamah go for it?  It should be easy for you.  You could team up and split the money ?

 

Quote

 

I’m willing to bet anyone $1M I’m right on any of these topics:

  1. The mRNA vaccines in the US have killed more people than they’ve saved

  2. The three randomized trials have not shown that masks make a measurable positive difference in protecting people from getting COVID

  3. The mRNA COVID vaccines cause strokes

  4. The mRNA vaccines cause measurable heart injury in >2% of people injected

  5. The vaccines have seriously injured over 500,000 people in America

  6. More boosters are safe and more beneficial (more is better)

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Florida:

florida.thumb.JPG.37b772c81ac93841787cc8fbfd730832.JPG

 

Under the new laws, employers may not discriminate against employees based on their jab status, nor can masks be required outside industrial settings where necessary to protect employees apart from covid. In his announcement, Governor DeSantis called mask mandates “insane and irrational.” That shows you how far we’ve come.

The new package of laws will also provide the strongest speech protections for doctors in America — the opposite of California, which was roundly mocked during the press event. At one point, DeSantis emphasized “they were wrong about lockdowns, mask mandates, school closures, mRNA shots, and passports.”

What else is there?

Amusingly, I don’t think the Governor used the “v” word a single time, preferring instead “shots,” “jabs,” and “injections.” When Surgeon General Joe Ladapo spoke, he stressed that, despite what many public health official have claimed, mRNA is a brand new technology. Giving it to kids “is the land of crazy, and Florida is the land of sanity,” Ladapo said. “We’re going to keep it that way.”

I’m sure you’ll be gratified to hear that Governor DeSantis agrees with us (and the facts), and repeatedly noted that people are MORE likely to get infected WITH the new bivalent booster than without it:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Goddess said:

Steve Kirsch is offering $1 million dollars to anyone who can successfully debate with him on any of these subjects:

Why don't you, Eyeball and Dialamah go for it?  It should be easy for you.  You could team up and split the money ?

The brilliant part about being a warped-reality delusionist is that you don't have to accept anything you don't like. 

If the drugs you promote don't work, you can still convince yourself they do. If you promote fake science and misinformation, and the entire scientific advisory board of the non-profit research group YOU founded resigns in protest for it, you can conclude THEY are all wrong - not you.  If you lose an election, you can say you didn't and your opponent cheated.

If someone successfully debates against you, you can decide they didn't.   

These are super powers.  

 

 

Edited by Moonbox
Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

These are super powers.  

You can be delusional if you want, it's a free country. But people like that usually don't last long. A little old thing called reality eventually comes and slaps 'em up side of the head.

In other words, you can goof around with fake science but eventually you might win the Darwin award.

The truth will out itself in the long run. We can just go by the body count. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

You can be delusional if you want, it's a free country. But people like that usually don't last long. A little old thing called reality eventually comes and slaps 'em up side of the head.

In other words, you can goof around with fake science but eventually you might win the Darwin award.

The truth will out itself in the long run. We can just go by the body count. 

Funny how overwhelmed hospitals and millions of deaths from Covid  is a lie, while vaccine-injured people aren't overwhelming hospitals or dying by the millions, but that's the real problem.  Who's delusional, again?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, dialamah said:

Funny how overwhelmed hospitals and millions of deaths from Covid  is a lie, while vaccine-injured people aren't overwhelming hospitals or dying by the millions, but that's the real problem.  Who's delusional, again?

The move here is that any death from someone over 60 that didn't have a chronic disease like Cancer can be linked to the vaccine. Even if a cause of death is given. For example, a reason was given for the Bills Safety collapsing recently, It doesn't matter, that's all part of the Conspiracy. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, dialamah said:

Over or under 60.  Key words: "died suddenly.".  Especially if the victim is in the "young athlete" demographic.

It's also beyond these people's imagination that young athletic people take performance enhancing drugs that effect their heart.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/17/2023 at 7:36 PM, eyeball said:

Maddow reporting "Now we know that the virus STOPS (Maddow bangs on the table to emphasize it) with every vaccinated person."  does not constitute a promise in any way shape or form with the sort of official weight you're giving it.

All of your links and sources fall short for the same fundamental reason, the only weight they carry is that which you give them.

It's hilarious seeing you take Maddow's word as the conspiracies gospel truth - as if it were some sort of ah ha window was inadvertently opened up to reveal the TRUTH.

That's a perfect example of disinformation from the MSM, but Rachelle Wolenski from the CDC also said that "People who are vaccinated do not carry the virus, do not get sick", she said that there was laboratory and real-world evidence of that.

I think she's some sort of a Pfizer fall guy - she comes out early and makes the ridiculous claims that eventually get walked back, or "back-peddled" as you like to say. 

33 seconds in...

In an interview on MSNBC the Faucian one also said “It’s as simple as black and white. You’re vaccinated, you’re safe. You’re unvaccinated, you’re at risk. Simple as that,” 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, dialamah said:

Over or under 60.  Key words: "died suddenly.".  Especially if the victim is in the "young athlete" demographic.

Was "died suddenly" an official cause of death 5 years ago?

We used to hear "died suddenly of a heart attack" or "died suddenly of a stroke", now it's just "died suddenly, stfu". 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/18/2023 at 9:11 PM, Moonbox said:

The brilliant part about being a warped-reality delusionist is that you don't have to accept anything you don't like. 

Do you like this graph from the Gov't of Canada infobase website that shows covid deaths are higher in 2022 than 2021?

501464919_ScreenShot2023-01-18at7_57_07PM.thumb.png.765768e948024fffaa19a1ec5eb9cb0f.png

Do you like the fact that the vax managed to only allow covid deaths to be 4x higher in summer 2022 than 2020 and 2021?

Do you like knowing that while deaths are up, 85.7% of covid deaths were among the multi-vaxed? 

I think you're really good at choosing what you want to learn and what you don't. 

Or should I say: 

Quote

"There are two types of people in the world - those who want to know and those who want to believe."

~~ Friedrich Nietzsche ~~

 

Edited by WestCanMan
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/18/2023 at 9:11 PM, Moonbox said:

The brilliant part about being a warped-reality delusionist is that you don't have to accept anything you don't like. 

If the drugs you promote don't work, you can still convince yourself they do. If you promote fake science and misinformation, and the entire scientific advisory board of the non-profit research group YOU founded resigns in protest for it, you can conclude THEY are all wrong - not you.  If you lose an election, you can say you didn't and your opponent cheated.

If someone successfully debates against you, you can decide they didn't.   

These are super powers.  

 

 

Talked yourself out of it, eh?  Why don’t you post another sponge bob cartoon, the colours will cheer you up…

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, Boges said:

The move here is that any death from someone over 60 that didn't have a chronic disease like Cancer can be linked to the vaccine. Even if a cause of death is given. For example, a reason was given for the Bills Safety collapsing recently, It doesn't matter, that's all part of the Conspiracy. 

 

SOA in the US is reporting an alarming 40% increase in deaths and just as high an increase in disabilities amongst working age adults.  This is generally the healthiest population and the one least affected by covid.

They are alarmed because just a 10% increase in deaths in this age group would represent something catastrophic has happened.

The increased deaths and disabilities coincided with the vaccine rollout.

Do you think this is something that should be seriously looked into? Or should we just ignore it?

 

40%.JPG

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Goddess said:

SOA in the US is reporting an alarming 40% increase in deaths and just as high an increase in disabilities amongst working age adults.  This is generally the healthiest population and the one least affected by covid.

They are alarmed because just a 10% increase in deaths in this age group would represent something catastrophic has happened.

The increased deaths and disabilities coincided with the vaccine rollout.

Do you think this is something that should be seriously looked into? Or should we just ignore it?

 

40%.JPG

Why don't you provide links to anything you post? You clearly take the time to create a screen shot. Just link to the site you're citing. 

One could argue that increase is due to COVID and the effects of COVID lockdowns. The vaccine was not widely available in Q2 and Q3 of 2020, but the highest increase it shows are for Q3 2020. That's when the vaccine was just introduced. That's for the youngest cohort which is what everyone is freaking out about, in relation to vaccine injury: myocarditis etc. 

 

The highest for the 35-44 cohort shows up in Q3 of 2021, the vaccine was widely available but that's also when the most pathogenic version of COVID we've seen, the Delta Variant, was the dominant strain. 

Edited by Boges
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, sharkman said:

Talked yourself out of it, eh?  Why don’t you post another sponge bob cartoon, the colours will cheer you up…

Talked myself out of what? Challenging Steve Kirsch to a debate?  Maybe I need to have a 1v1 against Michael Burry too?

What a creatively stupid new turn this has taken...You don't actually have to make your point or debate or, you just have to invoke someone else's name!  

Spongebob-tongue GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Boges said:

Why don't you provide links to anything you post? You clearly take the time to create a screen shot. Just link to the site you're citing. 

One could argue that increase is due to COVID and the effects of COVID lockdowns. The vaccine was not widely available in Q2 and Q3 of 2020, but the highest increase it shows are for Q3 2020. That's when the vaccine was just introduced. That's for the youngest cohort which is what everyone is freaking out about, in relation to vaccine injury: myocarditis etc. 

 

The highest for the 35-44 cohort shows up in Q3 of 2021, the vaccine was widely available but that's also when the most pathogenic version of COVID we've seen, the Delta Variant, was the dominant strain. 

FYI You also provided no link in your post, most of which is just your opinion. I have an entire thread with links to support everything, so your accusation that I never post links is a lie. I have requested links from a multitude of people on this forum who disagree with me and have been ignored.

But you do make a point, so my info comes from Ed Dowd's book "Cause Unknown". Ed is a former Blackrock data and stats genius who has teamed up with actuaries in the US to investigate this.

Most of your arguments are false and are addressed in the book, with supporting evidence.

Although I'm 100% certain you will not check it out.

If you believe it is covid killing working age people in higher numbers than the elderly as opposed to issues with the mandated inoculations, that's fine.  I take that as you disagreeing that we should make sure.

Thanks for clarifying your stance.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Goddess said:

FYI You also provided no link in your post, most of which is just your opinion. I have an entire thread with links to support everything, so your accusation that I never post links is a lie. I have requested links from a multitude of people on this forum who disagree with me and have been ignored.

But you do make a point, so my info comes from Ed Dowd's book "Cause Unknown". Ed is a former Blackrock data and stats genius who has teamed up with actuaries in the US to investigate this.

Most of your arguments are false and are addressed in the book, with supporting evidence.

Although I'm 100% certain you will not check it out.

If you believe it is covid killing working age people in higher numbers than the elderly as opposed to issues with the mandated inoculations, that's fine.  I take that as you disagreeing that we should make sure.

Thanks for clarifying your stance.

Why go through the effort of posting a screen shot if not posting a link from where the Screen Shot derived. 

Are you disagreeing with the statement that the Vaccine was not widely available in Q3 of 2020? Or that the Delta Variant was the most pathogenic variant of the virus? 

Check Worldometer which was the go-to for stats during the Pandemic. 

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

Late 2021 into early 2022 was, by far the deadliest period. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

In an interview on MSNBC the Faucian one also said “It’s as simple as black and white. You’re vaccinated, you’re safe. You’re unvaccinated, you’re at risk. Simple as that,” 

It is a simple fact but it's also not a promise.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, eyeball said:

It is a simple fact but it's also not a promise.

You do like to squirm, don't you...

Do you know what a 'fact' is? It actually carries more weight than a 'promise', because a fact is already proven whereas a promise is just pie in the sky until it becomes reality (ie, a fact). 

 

Fauci and the CDC "overpromised" bigtime.

Their lie didn't have to stand for long, and subsequent back-peddling sessions didn't carry the same weight, so they didn't register. Once that lie was locked into people's minds it stuck there for a long time.

That lie roped in TENS OF MILLIONS of people, then once those people were all vaxed, a lot of them (and the most vocal) joined the fascist crusade against the unvaxed. 

 

You and your wife were basically guaranteed safety from covid right from Fauci and the CDC, you took the bait, and then your wife almost died of covid.

If you knew then what you know now, would you still have taken the juice? Would you still have been so adamant that young people should have been forced to take it? 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Tell a friend

    Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      10,750
    • Most Online
      1,403

    Newest Member
    Betsy Smith
    Joined
  • Recent Achievements

  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...