First a trickle....Now a flood

12 minutes ago, Goddess said:

and you get people like you who call her a liar, say she's faking, just wants attention,

I never said anything of the sort.  I believe that she was injured - I've even expressed my compassion for you and her.  Perhaps you need to read a little bit better.  

Just now, dialamah said:

I never said anything of the sort.  I believe that she was injured - I've even expressed my compassion for you and her.  Perhaps you need to read a little bit better.  

Baloney.

You've said here before that people are lying about it.  You may have softened that view now because it's pretty much undeniable.  But you were one who mocked 17 y.o. Sean Hartman's dad when I posted about his death, found on his bedroom floor, 3 weeks after the jab.

You.  Disgust. Me.

2 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Ya sorry, my sister's legs went out from under her early this morning and I had to drive to her house to help her get back upstairs to bed.

I am sorry to hear that.  One of my work colleagues is bedridden from Covid; we took up a collection at work to provide her with a fridge for her bedroom, and a table that she could use for her laptop, when she feels up to it.  It hasn't been quite a year yet, so hopefully she'll still recover.

I have friends who's family member got Guillain-Barre syndrome from a flu shot.  It's been a few years now, and he remains in a wheelchair so recovery seems unlikely at this point.

My heart goes out to people who suffer long-term effects from Covid or from vaccine injury from any vaccine.  I still believe vaccines are safer than getting sick. 

Now, back to your regularly scheduled vaccine fear mongering.  

7 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Baloney.

You've said here before that people are lying about it.  You may have softened that view now because it's pretty much undeniable.  But you were one who mocked 17 y.o. Sean Hartman's dad when I posted about his death, found on his bedroom floor, 3 weeks after the jab.

You.  Disgust. Me.

Did I?  If so, I probably had good reason - most likely, your overall lack of credibility.  You are getting better, but still many of your sources can be easily debunked.

For example, posting a tweet from a doctor claiming he lost his licence for reporting adverse effects.  Given that the Government has a mechanism for recording and assessing those side effects, this seems awfully unlikely.  The full story:  https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/sudbury/patrick-phillips-suspended-1.6440227

Oh, right - CBC Can't be trusted because it doesn't suit your narrrative.

8 minutes ago, dialamah said:

Did I?  If so, I probably had good reason - most likely, your overall lack of credibility.  You are getting better, but still many of your sources can be easily debunked.

For example, posting a tweet from a doctor claiming he lost his licence for reporting adverse effects.  Given that the Government has a mechanism for recording and assessing those side effects, this seems awfully unlikely.  The full story:  https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/sudbury/patrick-phillips-suspended-1.6440227

Oh, right - CBC Can't be trusted because it doesn't suit your narrrative.

Yes, doctors are losing their licenses for speaking out.

This is exactly what I said and have proven.

Thanks,

7 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Yes, doctors are losing their licenses for speaking out.

This is exactly what I said and have proven.

Thanks,

He compared unvaccinated to Jews in Nazi Germany, among other things.  He is an idjit and deserved to be sanctioned.

By the way it's a TEMORARY suspension.  But he didn't see fit to admit that, did he.  Nope - that wouldn't work for his bid for victimhood.

Cancer Explosion: Pathologist Reports On Rise Of Aggressive Cancers Since mRNA Shots (technocracy.news)

Dr. Ute Kruger is a researcher and senior physician at Lunds University in Sweden. She’s the Chief of Pathology, a field that she’s worked in for the last 25 years, with a specialty in breast cancer diagnosis for the past 18 years. She’s studied thousands of autopsies and breast cancer samples. She’s extremely familiar with the industry and patient age, tumor size, and malignancy grade are all within her field of expertise and have had a natural rhythm throughout her career. That natural rhythm came to a halt in 2021 once the vaccine rollout began.

Doctors for Covid Ethics posted an interview with her where she shared her concerns about unusual features that have been showing up in samples from the past year.

• Age – The average ages of the samples she received dropped, with a rise in the number of samples from people in their 30’s-50’s.
  • Size – It used to be unusual for Dr. Kruger to find a tumor 3 cm in size. In this new environment, she’s regularly seeing tumors of 4 cm, 8 cm, 10 cm, and the occasional 12 cm. In a shocking anecdote, 2 weeks ago she found a 16 cm tumor that took up an entire breast.
  • Multiple Tumors – Dr. Kruger has begun to see more cases of multiple tumors growing in the same patient, sometimes even in both breasts. She had 3 cases within 3 weeks of patients who had tumors growing in multiple organs. One had tumors in his/her breast, pancreas and lungs within months of getting vaccinated.
  • Recurrence – There has been an uptick in patients who have been in remission from their cancer for many years, suddenly getting an aggressive recurrence of their cancer shortly after vaccination.
  • Sad 1

38 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Cancer Explosion: Pathologist Reports On Rise Of Aggressive Cancers Since mRNA Shots (technocracy.news)

Dr. Ute Kruger is a researcher and senior physician at Lunds University in Sweden. She’s the Chief of Pathology, a field that she’s worked in for the last 25 years, with a specialty in breast cancer diagnosis for the past 18 years. She’s studied thousands of autopsies and breast cancer samples. She’s extremely familiar with the industry and patient age, tumor size, and malignancy grade are all within her field of expertise and have had a natural rhythm throughout her career. That natural rhythm came to a halt in 2021 once the vaccine rollout began.

Doctors for Covid Ethics posted an interview with her where she shared her concerns about unusual features that have been showing up in samples from the past year.

• Age – The average ages of the samples she received dropped, with a rise in the number of samples from people in their 30’s-50’s.
  • Size – It used to be unusual for Dr. Kruger to find a tumor 3 cm in size. In this new environment, she’s regularly seeing tumors of 4 cm, 8 cm, 10 cm, and the occasional 12 cm. In a shocking anecdote, 2 weeks ago she found a 16 cm tumor that took up an entire breast.
  • Multiple Tumors – Dr. Kruger has begun to see more cases of multiple tumors growing in the same patient, sometimes even in both breasts. She had 3 cases within 3 weeks of patients who had tumors growing in multiple organs. One had tumors in his/her breast, pancreas and lungs within months of getting vaccinated.
  • Recurrence – There has been an uptick in patients who have been in remission from their cancer for many years, suddenly getting an aggressive recurrence of their cancer shortly after vaccination.

Technocracy news: psuedoscience, conspiracy - MBFC.

This is why you have no credibility - it takes mere seconds to debunk your sources. 

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, dialamah said:

Technocracy news: psuedoscience, conspiracy - MBFC.

This is why you have no credibility - it takes mere seconds to debunk your sources. 

You don't like the source, so it's de-bunked??  ?

Do you have any idea how many papers are tying the immunity suppressing jabs to the explosion in cancer  in countries all over the world?

Did you read any of the information here on how it's affecting T-cells?  Did you understand it?  Do you understand what messing with your body's T-cells and swapping out good antibodies for bad ones does?

I bet your co-worker is jabbed.  That's why she's sick.  That's why you're all sick.

For every paper I post here, there's 30 or 40 more of them that say the same thing.  Oncologists all over the world.

Why isn't the CBC and Global news telling you about them, do you think?  

Oh wait, I forgot, you don't think.

Antibody-dependent enhancement and SARS-CoV-2 vaccines and therapies | Nature Microbiology

ADE is why you're all getting covid over and over and why you're all still scared sh!tless in spite of your 5 jabbers.

And the sad part is, they knew that ADE was going to be a real outcome for the jabbers in March 2021:

Informed consent disclosure to vaccine trial subjects of risk of COVID-19 vaccines worsening clinical disease - PubMed (nih.gov)

Conclusions drawn from the study and clinical implications: The specific and significant COVID-19 risk of ADE should have been and should be prominently and independently disclosed to research subjects currently in vaccine trials, as well as those being recruited for the trials and future patients after vaccine approval, in order to meet the medical ethics standard of patient comprehension for informed consent.

ade.thumb.jpg.ebeb7b39ccaa31a8320f6d4efe3c77d6.jpg

Haven't read this book yet, but I've been following Ed Dowd for a long time, who has teamed up with insurance actuaries to go over the data on excess deaths since the vaccine rollout:

Ed Dowd doesn't have a medical background, but he's a genius with data, statistics and patterns.

book.thumb.jpg.5cfd4cced0465014cafbc2b7689f7b01.jpg

What is killing healthy young Americans?

2020 saw a spike in deaths in America, smaller than you might imagine during a pandemic, some of which could be attributed to COVID and to initial treatment strategies that were not effective. But then, in 2021, the stats people expected went off the rails. The CEO of the OneAmerica insurance company publicly disclosed that during the third and fourth quarters of 2021, death in people of working age (18–64) was 40 percent higher than it was before the pandemic. Significantly, the majority of the deaths were not attributed to COVID.

A 40 percent increase in deaths is literally earth-shaking. Even a 10 percent increase in excess deaths would have been a 1-in-200-year event. But this was 40 percent.

And therein lies a story—a story that starts with obvious questions:

• What has caused this historic spike in deaths among younger people?
  • What has caused the shift from old people, who are expected to die, to younger people, who are expected to keep living?

It isn’t COVID, of course, because we know that COVID is not a significant cause of death in young people. Various stakeholders opine about what could be causing this epidemic of unexpected sudden deaths, but 
“CAUSE UNKNOWN” doesn’t opine or speculate. The facts just are, and the math just is.

The book begins with a close look at the actual human reality behind the statistics, and when you see the people who are represented by the dry term 
Excess Mortality, it’s difficult to accept so many unexpected sudden deaths of young athletes, known to be the healthiest among us. Similarly, when lots of healthy teenagers and young adults die in their sleep without obvious reason, collapse and die on a family outing, or fall down dead while playing sports, that all by itself raises an immediate public health concern. Or at least it used to.

Ask yourself if you recall seeing these kinds of things occurring during your own life—in junior high? In high school? In college? How many times in your life did you hear of a performer dropping dead on stage in mid-performance? Your own life experience and intuition will tell you that what you’re about to see is not normal. 

Or at least it wasn’t normal before 2021.

Formerly banned on all platforms, now back on YouTube, who knows for how long?

While the V debate grows more divided, those with adverse reactions get stuck in the middle. A compassionate exploration of the nuanced vaccine debate.

Or, as Dialamah and Eyeball would say - 1.5 hours of liars and attention-seekers, because the government says there has been only 8 vaccine injuries and 0 vaccine deaths in Canada.

Maybe it's because of the season, I know statistically Xmas is the time of increased suicides - but in the group of vaccine injured that I am in, 3 people committed suicide in this last 2 weeks.  They have been suffering unimaginable pain for 2 years and gotten no help or acknowledgement.  I'm very sad about it because one lady I related to a lot, her issues were much like my sister's, neuro issues.  She was 48 and lived in Manitoba.

I know nobody here will care about people like her, but I just needed to get that out.

Comirnaty, INN-COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine (nucleoside-modified) (europa.eu)

“No traditional pharmacokinetic or biodistribution studies have been performed with the vaccine candidate BNT162b2.”

“Biodistribution: Several literature reports indicate that LNP-RNAs can distribute rather nonspecifically to several organs such as spleen, heart, kidney, lung, & brain. In line with this, results from the newly transmitted study , indicate a broader biodistribution pattern.”

So they knew in early 2021 that the lipid-nanoparticles (LNP) distribute throughout the body, even though they told the public they stayed in the arm.

Now.

Go find out what LNPs do in your body organs........

HINT:  Any toxin that crosses the blood-brain barrier.....is not good.

Edited by Goddess

A whole thread of apologies from people who ostracized unvaxxed friends and family.

People are waking up.

Some people.

Others are digging in, clinging to the lies, insisting the unvaxxed are to be hated and punished.

Crisis shows us who we are - individually and as a people. 

So many had a willingness to sacrifice fundamental values, such as integrity, when faced with this crisis. Covid showed us exactly WHO many individuals and institutions really are, at their core.

This isn’t something to forgive or forget, we move on with a greater understanding of who we are.

Forgive the deceived.  Not the deceivers. No Amnesty.

@dialamah

Here is the latest peer-reviewed (because I know that's important to you) study on myocarditis.

COVID‐19 vaccine induced myocarditis in young males: A systematic review - Knudsen - European Journal of Clinical Investigation - Wiley Online Library

As early as July 2021, doctors and scientists from mathematics, cardiology, and pediatrics, were worried that dose 2 was unfavourable for adolescent boys. With emerging data from the UK, it was clear that myocarditis post-vax exceeded myocarditis post-illness. (See this paper from Dec. 2021: Risks of myocarditis, pericarditis, and cardiac arrhythmias associated with COVID-19 vaccination or SARS-CoV-2 infection (nature.com))

And yet, covid influencers— with no ability to analyze data— continued to make the false statement that COVID19 had worse myocarditis under all circumstances. They blindly pushed their vax zealotry. Yet, you can see clearly (above) that was not true. 

myo.thumb.JPG.490efe568c1fd0afb0770b76d9f9051c.JPG

(PS: the red bar is exaggerated because the denominator was not sero-prevalence based but documented test based)

This paper looked at all the analyses of myocarditis post vaccine, and there is a breakdown of results by age, sex, product and dose. (4 stratifiers). Every other study lumps 20 year old men in with 80 year old women (<=1 stratifier). 

You would think that this sort of top-of-the-line study would be important to Pfizer, but NO.  With all the billions of dollars funneled to them, Pfizer has invested exactly zero dollars in RCTs.  And why bother investing in RCT studies (the gold standard of testing) when you can get your paid-off scientists to mumbo-jumbo together some pseudo-science and then censor any scientists who point out the flaws?

But I digress.

It turns out when you look at myocarditis just in the highest risk demographics, it is substantially higher than when you lump 16 year old boys with their great grandma.

This should be obvious, but was habitually done by mRNA myocarditis minimizers to hide the safety signal, and let CDC and FDA fail to take appropriate safeguards like: testing lower doses, longer spacing between doses, banning Moderna, or omitting dose 2 entirely. This deceit led to incorrect policies like mandating boosters for universities and colleges.

This study is full of interesting findings. Dose 2 is worse than dose 1. Moderna is worse than Pfizer, Dose 2 is a BIG problem, and more. But these differences are lost in analyses that lump together products or combine young men and old women.

myo1.thumb.JPG.5c4891ac95fda044f8b7851ded15e6ea.JPG

Myocarditis is a significant concern for men 12-35, and greatest 16-26. These young men need different guidance than an 85 year old woman. Or even a 39 year old man. They don’t need to be reassured that its better than covid, because the purpose of medicine is to shield them from preventable drug toxicity.

This analysis is the first to prove that they have been trying to minimize mRNA myocarditis by failing to break it out by basic demographics. This was a common practice, sadly (or criminally, IMO) during the pandemic. 

It is OK to acknowledge that ALL medical products have benefits and risks, and that these can vary depending on age and sex. A 20 year old man needs different guidance, and probably should not get an annual booster, while an 85 year old woman in a nursing home probably should. Both groups need more randomized data.

But the CDC, the FDA, the Big Pharma companies - none of them are doing these studies.  NONE.  The only ones doing these important RCT stratified studies are the independent doctors, scientists and researchers that you love to demonize.

This is not a controversial take - although I'm positive it will mean nothing to you and you wil continue to squawk "Myocarditis from the infection is worse than myocarditis from the jabs!  Caw!  Caw!!

This is medicine 101, and anyone who is unconcerned why so many (CDC, FDA, Fauci, Public Health entities) who were tasked with protecting young men, shirked their duty to the pubic because of political expedience and money.

OK, that last part is my own thinking on why they aren't doing their duty to the public.

Why do you think they aren't doing it and why are they censoring those who do?

34 minutes ago, Goddess said:

It turns out when you look at myocarditis just in the highest risk demographics, it is substantially higher than when you lump 16 year old boys with their great grandma.

I also want to point out that this deceitful way of "informing the public" has been done with much of the stats and data all through covid.

This isn't hard to understand.  Except for Eyeball ?, who is still arguing over on the 86% thread because he doesn't understand that the stats he's going by include the time when NOBODY was vaccinated, so of course, it LOOKS like the unvaccinated are getting and dying of covid more than the vaccinated.

This means, let's say - if 1000 people died of covid when EVERYBODY was unvaccinated and then since the rollout, 300 vaccinated people die and 300 unvaccinated people die - lumping that 1000 in with the 300 unvaccinated, of course looks bad because now you have 1300 unvaccinated deaths and only 300 vaccinated.

Can you see how that doesn't tell the correct story?

I believe these things are done on purpose to confuse people.  It obviously works - look at Eyeball.  Look at the myocarditis "study" you posted.  It was junk science propaganda.

Same with the Israeli study that "proved" that menstrual issues were rare.  If you look at the data for 10,000 people and see only 1000 have issues, that's not too bad.  But when you find out 5000 of those people are men - well now, Houston we have a problem.

Get it?

This is why there's more to just Googling studies that support your view and posting them. 

You have to read them and UNDERSTAND them.

There MUST be scientific discourse, not censorship.

The whole point of peer-review is so your colleagues can point out the flaws and shortcomings of a study, so that it can be re-done better to extract the correct data.

When that is censored, you don't get science.  You get propaganda.  And that's how people die.

@WestCanMan

Edited by Goddess

44 minutes ago, Goddess said:

I also want to point out that this deceitful way of "informing the public" has been done with much of the stats and data all through covid.

I also want to point out that the truckers, as a group, whom you all branded yokels, id-iots, rednecks, etc. knew all this, too.  It's why they had so many doctors and scientists with them.  It's why they asked and arranged for a discussion with Tam and other public health authorities to go over the stats and data - none of them showed up.

They were protesting for their jobs, yes.  But they were also protesting for you all - your children.  Your grandchildren.

And you pissed on them because Trudeau told you to.

Wake. T F Up.

On 1/1/2023 at 5:52 PM, Goddess said:

You don't like the source, so it's de-bunked??  ?

Do you have any idea how many papers are tying the immunity suppressing jabs to the explosion in cancer  in countries all over the world?

Did you read any of the information here on how it's affecting T-cells?  Did you understand it?  Do you understand what messing with your body's T-cells and swapping out good antibodies for bad ones does?

I bet your co-worker is jabbed.  That's why she's sick.  That's why you're all sick.

For every paper I post here, there's 30 or 40 more of them that say the same thing.  Oncologists all over the world.

Why isn't the CBC and Global news telling you about them, do you think?  

Oh wait, I forgot, you don't think.

Leftists seem like they want to be right when they talk about how dangerous covid is, and they want to be right when they say that it's gonna kill everyone who isn't vaxed, but I really don't want the vax to harm people so badly.

I hope it's wrong, that's all. 

3 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I hope it's wrong, that's all. 

From the beginning, I read the studies and opinions of doctors and scientists who explained scientifically the mechanisms in the mRNA inoculations that could cause great harm.

I was hoping they would be wrong, too. ?

The adults are sad, but they got to choose, even if it was a shitty choice like "take the jabs or lose your job." 

What have we done to the children, though?  Short term - myocarditis, sudden death after cardio activity, weakened immune systems.  Long term - we don't know yet, but I suspect there are going to be a lot of fertility issues in the future.  Child vax uptake is low right now.  I think most parents instinctively know something is not right with how this all went down.

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Goddess said:

From the beginning, I read the studies and opinions of doctors and scientists who explained scientifically the mechanisms in the mRNA inoculations that could cause great harm.

I was hoping they would be wrong, too. ?

The adults are sad, but they got to choose, even if it was a shitty choice like "take the jabs or lose your job." 

What have we done to the children, though?  Short term - myocarditis, sudden death after cardio activity, weakened immune systems.  Long term - we don't know yet, but I suspect there are going to be a lot of fertility issues in the future.  Child vax uptake is low right now.  I think most parents instinctively know something is not right with how this all went down.

This could lead to mayhem. Our gov't should be happy that I didn't vaccinate, or vax my son, if it gets to the point where those things are so common that the MSM can no longer avoid the topic. 

What have we done to the children, though? 

It infuriates me when I see all the kiddie vax pimping on the news and in commercials. 

They just say "the vaccine can reduce covid symptoms in children" blah blah blah, but they never say anything meaningful, like "can prevent serious long-term effects of covid in children such as ___________, ____________ and ________."

What is so bad about kids getting covid? None of them die. There are no long-term effects that I've heard of. Why take even the slightest risk on an experimental vax? None of the "Vax yer whelp to save my skin, because my vax doesn't really work" crowd can say how children benefit, all they do is brush off the actual, known risks. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

What is so bad about kids getting covid?

There are some studies coming out now regarding repeat infections - getting covid over and over.  Basically very hard on your body organs. I need to go over them before I post.

The problem is - it's mainly the vaxxed getting repeat infections.

Healthy lifestyle is still the best prevention.  Eat well, get some exercise, spend time outside, take supplements, look after your physical and mental health.  Basically everything the lockdowns prevented people from doing for 2 years.

• Like 1