First a trickle....Now a flood

@eyeball

I wonder why they're lying to you about there being 0 vaccine deaths in Canada?

Do you think this is a lie you should keep spreading?

This is just for Ontario, and given the stats in other countries, I suspect just the ones they will admit to:

"As of January 2, 2023, there are 31 reports of death temporally associated with receipt of COVID-19 vaccine that met the provincial surveillance case definition."

Adverse Events Following Immunization (AEFIs) for COVID-19 in Ontario: December 13, 2020 to January 2, 2023 (publichealthontario.ca)

But I also found this headline for Quebec.  It was CBC, so I'm surprised you missed it:

Quebec.thumb.jpg.530793c2ae8ceb6485f50031eec9a38b.jpg

I can only imagine how many more there are, that they're not telling you about.  All those "coincidences" and sock lines and gardening and showering, etc......

Edited by Goddess

The lady in my town who dropped dead 7 minutes after her jab, I imagine Public Health convo going like this:

"It couldn't be the vaccine, it's 100% safe......  Did you notice the sock lines around her ankles?  AND her daughter said she had a shower this morning.  It was obviously a combination of those two things.  Clearly not the vaccine.  No need for an autopsy.  Great, we cleared that one up in less than 24 hours! The public will be so happy."

Odessa-Montour girls hoops standout Keyonna Garrison suffers stroke (stargazette.com)

Stroke came during gym class

Two in my former hometown, in the same week:

Vegas high school flag football player dies after collapsing - ABC News (go.com)

Authorities in Las Vegas say a 16-year-old high school student-athlete died after suffering a medical emergency and collapsing during a varsity flag football game at her school

Las Vegas student died after suffering cardiac arrest while at school (fox5vegas.com)

The passing of Brister comes following the death of a 16-year-old girl who died after she suffered a medical emergency while playing in a flag football game at a school in the south Las Vegas Valley.

High school basketball horror as two young athletes die and another hospitalised following heart attacks - Euro Weekly News

High school basketball horror as two young athletes die and another hospitalised following heart attacks

Autopsy Histopathologic Cardiac Findings in 2 Adolescents Following the Second COVID-19 Vaccine Dose | Archives of Pathology & Laboratory Medicine (allenpress.com)

This was a study that looked at 2 teenage boys who died shortly after the second dose of the Pfizer injection. They present microscopic myocardial findings that are not seen in typical cases of myocarditis.

Due to the uncommon nature of the Myocarditis found, they suggest that a vaccine induced cytokine storm may have incited a “excessive inflammatory response, as there is also a feedback loop between catecholamines and cytokines.”

For clarity, Cytokines are a broad category of small proteins that are important for cell signaling, they are peptides that cannot cross the lipid belayer of the cell and are important in their effect on cellular communications. “Cyto” meaning cell and “kinos” meaning movement.

A catecholamine is a monoamine neurotransmitter that the brain, nerve tissues and adrenal glands produce. They are released by the body when there is emotional or physical stress.

You may have heard of the “fight or flight” response, catecholamines are responsible for this. Dopamine, adrenaline & noradrenaline are catecholamines. It is thought that catecholamines in a “hypercatecholominergic” (excessively dopaminergic) state are what triggers vaccine induced Myocarditis.

If you’d like to explore this hypothesis some more,  here is a paper explains this potential pathway:

Cureus | Catecholamines Are the Key Trigger of COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine-Induced Myocarditis: A Compelling Hypothesis Supported by Epidemiological, Anatomopathological, Molecular, and Physiological Findings

Edited by Goddess

I'm sure someone whose first name starts with "D" will be along here any moment to call me an anti-vaxxer.

I'm not an anti-vaxxer, for 2 reasons:

#1 - It's not a vaccine.

#2 - I’m actually “anti-Big Pharma hiding data and lying about the safety of their drug to keep reaping billions in profit while innocent teenagers keep dropping dead”

Freeland is off the the WEF Davos super-party - Canadian taxpayers are likely paying for it, I doubt she's going on her own dime.

This is the information they get there.  This is Yuval Harari - basically Klaus Schwab's #1.

He's talking about YOU.

World Economic Forum Adviser Claims the Planet No Longer Needs the ‘Vast Majority’ of the Population - Global ResearchGlobal Research - Centre for Research on Globalization

Top World Economic Forum (WEF) adviser Yuval Noah Harari recently declared that the world does not “need the vast majority” of the current population due to technological advances.

Harari made the bold declaration in an interview with Chris Anderson, head of the popular TED media group, echoing past predictions of a “useless class” of “unemployable” humans.

Harai suggested that, in a departure from the 20th century, when the “big heroes” of political systems’ prevailing narratives were always “the common people,” now in the 21st century, people “are no longer part of the story of the future.” 

More evidence of such a worldview is the WEF’s endorsement of COVID lockdowns, which resulted in waves of lost jobs, massive spikes in depression, upticks in domestic abuse, and other harmful effects. In fact, the WEF called for “more stringent” lockdowns, despite such worldwide misery, and praised the lockdowns for their effect of reduction in greenhouse gas emissions and pollution.

YOU better start paying attention to this group.  Because our government is.

Bivalent Covid-19 Vaccines — A Cautionary Tale | NEJM

Jan. 11, 2023

Why did the strategy for significantly increasing BA.4 and BA.5 neutralizing antibodies using a bivalent vaccine fail? The most likely explanation is imprinting. The immune systems of people immunized with the bivalent vaccine, all of whom had previously been vaccinated, were primed to respond to the ancestral strain of SARS-CoV-2. They therefore probably responded to epitopes shared by BA.4 and BA.5 and the ancestral strain, rather than to new epitopes on BA.4 and BA.5. 

What lessons can be learned from our experience with bivalent vaccines?

Fortunately, SARS-CoV-2 variants haven’t evolved to resist the protection against severe disease offered by vaccination or previous infection. If that happens, we will need to create a variant-specific vaccine. Although boosting with a bivalent vaccine is likely to have a similar effect as boosting with a monovalent vaccine, booster dosing is probably best reserved for the people most likely to need protection against severe disease — specifically, older adults, people with multiple coexisting conditions that put them at high risk for serious illness, and those who are immunocompromised. In the meantime, I believe we should stop trying to prevent all symptomatic infections in healthy, young people by boosting them with vaccines containing mRNA from strains that might disappear a few months later.

Jan 3, 2023  A pre-print article, being so new.  Data from Israel.

Effectiveness of the Bivalent mRNA Vaccine in Preventing Severe COVID-19 Outcomes: An Observational Cohort Study by Ronen Arbel, Alon Peretz, Ruslan Sergienko, Michael Friger, Tanya Beckenstein, Shlomit Yaron, Ariel Hammerman, Natalya Bilenko, Doron Netzer :: SSRN

Shows the risk of hospitalization from Covid for someone who didn't get a bivalent booster is abysmally low (prob = 0.0005), and this came from an elderly population. I'm setting aside the causal claims of the study which are entirely unreliable. Just looking at absolute risk in the control arm. Consider, the risk is far lower in a younger population, and lower still in someone who had COVID.

FDA vaccine advisers 'disappointed' and 'angry' that early data about new Covid-19 booster shot wasn't presented for review last year | CNN

A few words on this article I posted previously.  

The FDA is upset that the company and the White House withheld information that suggested that Moderna's bivalent booster may actually be associated with increased infections. Eric Rubin, NEJM editor says, “It’s not a group of children. We understand how to interpret these results.” 

At the end of last year, Pfizer was required to complete the post-marketing commitment to report subclinical myocarditis. That means how many kids have troponin rise without symptoms. These are your "dropping dead on the football field" kids.  Myocarditis, but no symptoms until too late.

That should have been submitted to the FDA. Those results are not yet given. This is a failure of government.

Ultimately, the people who made this decision, chose to debut bivalent boosters in all populations, including young men and children, without evidence that that was a wise decision.

They did not demand appropriate randomized trials from Pfizer. They did not distinguish an 85 year old from a 5 year old. They do not appear to be knowledgeable in the principles of evidence-based medicine, or even basic common sense.

Maybe they are aspiring for future jobs at Pfizer. There is precedent for it. The recent FDA commish Scott Gottlieb is now on the Pfizer Board of Directors.

More than anything, these people are practicing like bad doctors. They are indifferent to absolute risks, and they continue to trivialize harms to healthy young men.

Fundamentalism is always wrong, and it's hard to make a healthy person better off. These are lessons that any wise doctor knows. None of them seem to be employed by the White House, the FDA or the CDC.

Edited by Goddess

As usual, about 6 months too late and only because people are talking about it and refusing to STFU, the CDC finally admits there MAY be a problem with strokes......like when they finally admitted there MAY be a problem with myocarditis and when they finally admitted there MAY be a problem with menstrual issues, etc.

CDC & FDA Identify Preliminary COVID-19 Vaccine Safety Signal for Persons Aged 65 Years and Older | CDC

In case you were wondering, the answer is YES, it's the bivalent inoculation that was tested on 8 mice. ?

6 hours ago, Contrarian said:

By the number of views, people are reading it.

That's the number of views since June.  

38 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

I'm certainly reading it. Question is why do you step in and interfere? Go back and write the forum rules a few more times. You need to do that.

I'm sure you're reading it all.  See in you in the forum rules section.  As always, your input is invaluable.  ?

6 hours ago, Contrarian said:

I am for let it all out, if someone wants to get medical advice from here or Twitter, that is their risk is my opinion.

I don't like being lied to.  And it was obvious we were all being lied to, right from the beginning. 

I had more than the average medical knowledge before covid happened, so maybe I recognized we were being lied to before the average person.

When they announced mRNA shots would be used, I was genuinely just curious about what they were, so I researched the technology.  Everyone was saying "mRNA tech has been around for 20 years, so therefore SAFE."  So I wondered, "If it's been around for 20 years, why hasn't it been used before?"  I found out why - because it was never perfected, there were certain hurdles they could never overcome, namely - in spite of an initial "success" the shots resulted in reinfections that were worse and lab animals kept dying upon reinfection. Also, when finding out the tech was invented for diseases that involve genetic damage, it made no sense to me that they would be used for a respiratory illness, which does not involve any DNA issues.

As far as platforms go, prior to covid, doctors and scientists often used YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, etc to announce papers or have discussions of new papers that came out.  Links are always given to the papers and studies and anyone can read them for themselves.

I have always been someone who researches health issues, it's always been an interest of mine.  When I was travelling a lot, I had all kinds of vaccines but I did always research to see long-term side effects and make decisions from there.

Although the media and governments were fear-mongering from the start, it was obvious to anyone who was paying attention that we did NOT all share the same risk.  "One size fits all" medicine was viewed as "bad medicine, bad science" prior to covid.  

It's odd to me that at the beginning, "one death from covid" was too many and unacceptable, no matter what the person's age or health status was.  But now, no amount of vaccine deaths or injuries is unacceptable to people.

It was obvious to me that there was some "agenda" happening. Normally, in natural disasters or times of social unrest, government officials would try to calm and reassure the public.  But with covid, they ramped up the fear to panic the public.

None of this has made any sense to me from the beginning.

I understand that the average person is not like me.  They don't question, they don't have any curiosity.

I am, normally, in real life the kind of person who remains calm and collected, in situations where others panic.  So maybe that's the difference.

that is their risk is my opinion.

Is following scientists who are tops in their fields of study to see what they're working on and what their finding are and what other scientists and doctors think on social media, RISKIER than unquestioningly signing up for human experimentation and going along with injecting yourself and your children multiple times with an experimental product with NO long-term studies that couldn't pass muster enough to be brought to market prior to this time period, for an illness with an over 99% survival rate for the majority of people?

I guess we all choose our own risks.

Edited by Goddess