First a trickle....Now a flood

Prior to covid, no one trusted Big Pharma and no one trusted the Chinese.

In my opinion the organizations we should be keeping an eye on right now are the WEF, the UN and the WHO.

Last week the WHO presented their pandemic plan and most countries will sign on.  Everyone would do well to find out what new powers they just gave themselves.  It's rather frightening.

Edited by Goddess

11 minutes ago, Goddess said:

The rest of us are just trying to have a conversation.  Which ironically, is how real science works.

"No amnesty for you people" isn't trying to have a conversation.  Ranting at people isn't trying to have a conversation.  Telling people to f#ck right off isn't trying to have a conversation.

You are no more interested in having a "conversation" with pro-vaxers than I am in having conversation with an an anti-vaxer, qanon nut, so don't lie about your intentions.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Here's a new one just came out on Toronto Sun.

U.S. FDA, CDC see early signal of Pfizer bivalent COVID shot's link to stroke

Stay up to date with all those shots!

From your link:

The FDA and CDC said that other large studies, the CDC’s Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System, other countries’ databases and Pfizer-BioNTech’s databases had not flagged this safety issue, adding that it requires more investigation.

35 minutes ago, dialamah said:

From your link:

The FDA and CDC said that other large studies, the CDC’s Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System, other countries’ databases and Pfizer-BioNTech’s databases had not flagged this safety issue, adding that it requires more investigation.

Thanks for reading!

:) 

2 hours ago, dialamah said:

From your link:

They're lying. Obviously.

I just posted many of the large studies.  And the smaller studies.  And the first hand reports from doctors and victims.  I've posted letters from doctors to the CDC from more than 2 years ago, telling them this is a problem.

It required  more investigation a year ago, when the studies started to came out.  It required more investigation when scientists and doctors TOLD them this would happen BEFORE the inoculations came out.

This is what they do every time.  Ignore the safety signal until it becomes so  obvious everyone's talking about it, wait a few more months and THEN announce there's a signal.  The signal for anything cardiovascular has been ringing louder and louder for the last year.  And many have pointed it out in VAERS for the last year.

They're lying.

In the meantime, they badmouth and censor everyone who studies it and posts their findings or tries to have a discussion about it.  And you, madam, are 100% complicit in the lies and badmouthing and censoring.

This reminds me of when we were Dubbies and people would ask how we knew the bible was true and we would say "Because the bible says itself that its true!" and couldn't figure out why that explanation wasn't acceptable to people.

You hang on every utterance of the CDC and when confronted with lies and deception, your argument is basically, "Well they're telling the truth because they told us they are!"

Oh....and also....."the jabs are safe and effective because the manufacturer says they are."

Uh-huh.

You're letting the dumbest kid in the class grade his own homework and you're id-iot enough to believe he actually got 100% and stubborn enough to refuse to see any evidence otherwise.

It may also take time for these effects to show themselves. Especially as doses increase.

There does seem to be a higher incidence of sudden deaths being reported in the media.

This past week 3 young people died of cardiac arrest in Las Vegas. Ironically described as "very rare" congenital defect that is hidden, until, boom you're dead.

There was a medical emergency in the crowd at the Marlies game last night. Non-trauma emergency, the person is in critical condition.

Indeed, very rare. 

Boom

Very, very rare!

;) 

The 6 Most Shocking Recent Revelations of Government Censorship - UncoverDC

This is regarding the Missouri trial over internet censorship.

#2 on the list:

2. Rob Flaherty coerced Facebook to ban and censor the vaccine injured, despite acknowledging their posts were true and didn’t break the Terms of Service

“As you know, in addition to removing vaccine misinformation, we have been focused on reducing the virality of content discouraging vaccines that does not contain actionable misinformation. This is often-true content, which we allow at the post level because experts have advised us that it is important for people to be able to discuss both their personal experiences and concerns about the vaccine, but it can be framed as sensation, alarmist, or shocking. We’ll remove these Groups, Pages, and Accounts when they are disproportionately promoting this sensationalized content. More on this front as we proceed to implement.”

"They ensured that the vaccine injured were ripped from their support groups."

censor.thumb.JPG.b761eeec64e5d3b1ce7f82475b97cee2.JPG

22 hours ago, Goddess said:

You hang on every utterance of the CDC and when confronted with lies and deception, your argument is basically, "Well they're telling the truth because they told us they are!"

Lol! You fail to appreciate that criticizing a lame critic is just that, a criticism of lame criticism.

Your argument is essentially the same, they're lying because I said they are, trust me.

No, you have to prove it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Goddess said:

Deny it all you want.  Those are facts.

They're not, but there's no point in arguing with delusion.  You can continue to rant and rave about this, but you've discredited yourself too many times for anyone to take you seriously that didn't already subscribe to your mind-warped alternate reality.  

2 hours ago, Goddess said:

It's already been proved.

The inoculations do nothing they were touted to do.  They don't stop infection, they don't stop transmission, they don't stop death or hospitalization.

Deny it all you want.  Those are facts.

Vaccines have saved millions of lives. There isn't a single national or international academy of medical science anywhere on the planet that will tell you otherwise.

8 hours ago, Moonbox said:

They're not, but there's no point in arguing with delusion. 

Pardon me??

If they stop infection, transmission, dying and hospitalization, they why are so many of the vaccinated getting infected, transmitting, dying and getting hospitalized with covid?

Or am I arguing facts with a deluded person?

Or just a liar?

I mean, I get it. It's just bizarre when you see it in real life.

You people are cultists.  Religious zealots.

You have zealous, unwavering faith in the System. You Trust The Science™. You deem anything that falls beyond the margins of the approved narrative “misinformation,” “conspiracy theories,” and “fake news.”

You dutifully wear your badge of obedience. You social distance. You lock down when you’re told to lock down. You report others for violating these and any other applicable dictates.

You were first in line to get injected. You were first in line to get re-injected. You cried tears of joy both times. You cannot wait to get each and every booster injection.

You have not bothered to conduct independent research outside the authorized avenues of deception; read peer-reviewed scientific literature not funded by the pharmaceutical drug cartel; or critically evaluate the press releases being parroted by your “trusted leaders,” “experts,” and media mouthpieces.

You demand that everyone who is a nonbeliever either comply with the decrees of your faith or be excluded from public activities, deprived of employment, denied access to health care, stripped of their right to protest, bullied into submission, and quarantined.

You find heretics, such as myself, disgusting, despicable spreaders of disease who are a threat to the public health. You wouldn’t be against removing them from your community, maybe concentrating them in a special holding center—until they get injected, anyway. You feel no pity if they die. It’s their own fault, after all.

Look how far you’ve come already. Look how many of your rights you’ve voluntarily relinquished, how many values you’ve dumped along the way—in the name of safety, in the name of security, in the name of health, in the name of the public good. You feel it was worth it. And you don’t regret any of it.

You only wish others wouldn’t keep crying about “muh freedoms,” “my body, my choice,” and other stupid, antiquated ideas. Don’t they realize how selfish they’re being? What a hazard they are to their fellow citizens? This is an emergency!!!!!!!!—an unprecedented, incalculable, catastrophic worldwide crisis—and we will never get back to normal if they keep stubbornly insisting on preserving their “liberties.” Right?

Think back to a couple of years ago—summer 2019, let’s say. What were you doing then? What was your life like? How did you feel about your past, present, and future? What did you care about? How did you spend your time? What were your core values? What would you think about how you think, feel, and behave....... today?

Imagine yourself two years ago. If that self had been told the entire world could be brought to a halt and our freedoms suspended at the whim of its leaders for a phenomenon humans had been living with and adapting to in countless variations for millennia, you would think I was describing a dystopian fiction. You actually agreed that fellow humans should not be allowed to buy groceries or see a doctor when they're sick. You cheered as horses trampled a lady in a walker.  You mocked a father who lost his 17 year old son. You said you'd like to see those who didn't comply thrown into refrigerated trucks to die.

I might still be able to reason with YOU from 2019. Instead, this is likely a futile exercise in trying to awaken a hostage suffering from Stockholm syndrome.

I’m speaking to everyone who persists in uncritically accepting the rationales being given for remaking our world into an open-air prison. I’m speaking to everyone who is sleepwalking into their own enslavement without a second thought, without even the willingness to examine the situation from a perspective outside the one they’ve been programmed to believe.

You’re probably a nice person who is just doing what he/she thinks is best. I understand where you’re coming from. I understand why so many well-meaning people feel the same as you.

Had we not been subjected to experts  in mass control like Behavioural Insights: The Second Team Leading the UK Government’s Covid-19 Response | UKColumn , outright called "The Nudge Unit", you would be still be living and loving life the same way you were two years ago. All of us would be.

But then we wouldn’t have willingly forfeited our rights, one by one, out of terror. We wouldn’t have started perceiving our fellow human beings as bioweapons to be shamed, ostracized, and eliminated.

Medical segregation further divides an already fragmented populace, making us ever easier to control. The psychological trauma of this isolation and splintering is incalculable, and the full extent of the damage will likely not be comprehended for decades.

Go back to your self from two years ago and see what she thinks about acts like hugging, smiling, kissing, and singing being criminalized. Contagious diseases existed then, too. But we hadn’t yet been conditioned to fear one another’s physical presence.

Dehumanization is far more effective when we cannot see each other’s faces, touch each other’s hands, speak in person, or embrace.

What are they afraid of us telling one another? When people no longer speak in person, all communications can be mediated through Big Tech, which will decide what they feel is “safe” for you to hear.

Every aspect of the regulations being unleashed globally is designed to separate us, creating an apartheid system that outlaws dissent and encourages the persecution of those who question the State.

Please remember the humanity of those you’re being progressively conditioned to revile—to the point that you become okay with them being fined, excluded from access to necessities, arrested, and held in captivity. It’s happening everywhere. 

I leave you with this heavy metal song by Inge and the Tritone Kings.  She was a 90 year old Holocaust survivor and this is her with her metal band:

The universe echoes back
Let me stay here some more time
I have a message for humankind
Learn our forefathers’ wisdom.
Don’t be a victim of the system.
Don’t be like sheep.
Don’t be asleep.
Be awake.
The chains, you must break!

If you sow hatred, the universe echoes back!
Radiate love. The universe echoes back!

Our trust was broken.
The tyrants were saved.
But the people have spoken—
We won’t be your slave!
Don’t follow a herd.
Follow your path.
Let your voice be heard.
Unleash your wrath!

This is the lesson that we earn.
From the past, we must learn.

So long we’ve waited.
Let’s take the power BACK!

Very interesting. Of note, the UK did continue to publish their data in an obscure location after Apr/May 22 & someone eventually revisited it and wrote a paper…

Increasing SARS-CoV2 cases, hospitalizations, and deaths among the vaccinated populations during the Omicron (B.1.1.529) variant surge in UK | medRxiv

The pre-existing conditions were present in 95.6% of all COVID-19 deaths. 

There is no discernable optimal vaccine effectiveness among ≥18 years of age and vaccinated third dose population since the beginning (December 20, 2021) of the Omicron variant surge. 

Both the vaccinated and unvaccinated populations showed favorable outcomes with a significant decline in case fatality rate and risk of hospitalizations during the Omicron variant surge. The suboptimal vaccine effectiveness with an increased proportion of cases among the vaccinated population was associated with a significantly increased proportion of hospitalizations and deaths during the Omicron variant surge.

We observed negative vaccine effectiveness (VE) for the third dose since December 20, 2021, with a significantly increased proportion of SARS-CoV2 cases hospitalizations, and deaths among the vaccinated; and a decreased proportion of cases, hospitalizations, and deaths among the unvaccinated.

-600.thumb.JPG.02b7e544d5b6c6edae714790b539e0a9.JPG

This is what -600% VE (vaccine efficacy) in January 2022 looks like.

Edited by Goddess

A 2 year old dies one day after receiving both the covid and flu shots.  For clarity, deaths are recorded within 24 hour intervals, so it could have happened any time within that 24 hour period.  10 mins after the jab or up to 24 after.

But no matter how many children die, it's worth it, right?

2115023298_2yo.thumb.jpg.d2399103600ca406eacf76fe56fca105.jpg

Edited by Goddess

“There is no established correlate of protection” between antibodies and COVID-19 infection after vaccination. 

FDA VRBPAC 175th advisory meeting

See?  They KNOW the science of antibodies and immunity, like all the studies and information on the immune system that I have posted here, but they wanted YOU to believe that increased antibodies in 8 mice would do something for you if you all get the booster.

1 hour ago, Goddess said:

If they stop infection, transmission, dying and hospitalization, they why are so many of the vaccinated getting infected, transmitting, dying and getting hospitalized with covid?

Nobody said they're 100% effective, at any point whatsoever, especially not with newer strains.  

1 hour ago, Goddess said:

Or am I arguing facts with a deluded person?

Or just a liar?

You're arguing nonsense with a made-up nonsense strawman.  ?

9 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

Nobody said they're 100% effective, at any point whatsoever, especially not with newer strains.  

You're arguing nonsense with a made-up nonsense strawman.  ?

I said they don't stop infection or transmission, hospitalization or death and you disagreed with me, indicating that you believe they DO all those things.

They're not anywhere even close to the 95% effective they lied to us about.  And now, by your third jabber, your efficacy is in the negatives.

So you gave up a 99.9% chance of surviving covid, to die of strep.

3 hours ago, Goddess said:

So there's 3 of you here now, all saying that the inoculations stop infection and transmission, that no vaccinated people are dying of covid, or getting hospitalized with covid.

That's just.  Bizarre.

Who said vaccinated people aren't dying or getting hospitalized?  Why do you constantly make stuff up like that?